Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

17 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Go google "Ready Reserves". Look at Google Maps. Look at the address.

https://twitter.com/JemeleWilliams/status/1244012286882336769?s=20

Michael wrote:

"TG,

I didn't understand this. Too cryptic and I didn't feel in a "Where is Wally?" mood."

Understandable, Michael. Some of this stuff is "some assembly required". Admittedly, a screen shot would have helped, and I'd have posted a screen shot, but I'm out of image space here.

A picture may say a thousand words, but at the risk of 'ruining the joke" by explaining it, or sounding pedantic, I'll explain this one, anyway, for the benefit of those who, like me, may also be new to this,  because it's a good example of how Q works.

If you did't see it, well,  I don't know if you missed a lot...it's not the biggest piece in the puzzle, but it IS interesting, to say the least. Basically, Trump emphasized "Ready Reserves." When you google that phrase, the sidebar shows a map location for Google Maps for a gun store in Texas called "Ready Reserves" on 4639 Corona Dr #64, Corpus Christi, TX 78411.

READY RESERVES. CORONA Drive.

The picture of the store that's featured on Google Maps is a close-up on the door, emphasizing #64. Taking that number as significant, people are going to the QMap site and searching for 64 in the posts, etc. to look for relevance. And so on...(In some ways, this reminds me of THE BIBLE CODE phenomenon of some years ago...)

Maybe it's importance is as a clue for the doubters, or more intended as a secret comm, or it's  nothing. But this example, in itself, is a good demonstration of how Q works, and/or how the people following Q work.  (Pattern recongition, connecting the dots, etc.) Listen to the code words, think outside the box, take nothing at face-value or surface level. Look for the ambiguities, the paradoxes, the contradictions.

(This latter part must be not only frustrating, but MADDENING, for Objectivists and those dedicated to scientific reasoning, who cannot deal with ambiguity. Yes, O'ism says that by the laws of physical reality, contradictions cannot exist, but this is the "man-made", and the imagination can concoct all sorts of puzzles and mind-games. And lest it seem too conspiratorial for some, an easy answer would be to point out the secrets codes used in war throughout history, and the code-breakers employed to figure them out. ENIGMA, anyone? )

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Atlantis was from the bottom up. The posters. Jimmy came along and tried  to be the top.

Brant,

Peter is hurting from a death in his family that looked like the coronavirus, but was not tested. And his pain is deep. I feel it in between the lines in everything he writes right now.

I have learned a lot about running an online forum, but I have not yet learned what to do when other people refuse to take things like that into account and bicker with him as if he were the enemy. He's not and never will be. A man in his kind of pain acts differently than he does normally. But it's hard to detect this online and even harder to get others to see it.

What to do and what to do? Hell and damnation. How does one keep the fire burning in people's souls, call for exceptions due to context at the same time, and not piss off everybody?

It's not either-or. Both the fire and the exceptions are what make for a healthy environment that will not die, but keeping that balance is a bitch. From what I've seen, an imbalance in this is what killed Atlantis--that is, Wales tried to impose the exceptions from the top and mold people into his vision. The passionate fire people simply left. I bet many thought, "Fuck you," as they left, too.

As I've said several times, when I was in the underworld in São Paulo, they used to have a saying. When one bandit fights with another, you always know who wins: the police win. This is the same on a forum of ideas. When members bicker to the point of driving each other off, the bad guys targeted by the forum win.

On a parallel note, I agree with you that technology will play a key role in the spread of Objectivism and libertarianism. But I don't think they will be as sub rosa as you do. I see these systems of ideas more as tempering agents that will keep the world from turning into a dictatorship by technocrats or a bunch of warring countries that erupt into world wars like last century.

I honestly don't think President Trump could have happened without Objectivism and libertarianism. The penetration of leftism in education and the media was so deep in America, and the thirst for power so acute among the elitists, without a strong ideological wall in the hearts and minds of the people forgotten by the power-mongers, the average people who try to be good and strive on their own for improvement, the US would have gone the way of Russia, China and several other countries around the world. But it didn't. They fell and the US didn't. Why? There was too much moral individualism in the US, whereas in Russia, China, etc., there wasn't.

The bad guys couldn't pull it off in the US especially because the families and friends of the young people they indoctrinated, and the ruling class people they corrupted even more than normal, held ideas that would not go away--ideas like do whatever you want so long as you do not infringe on the rights of others, like every person's life belongs to himself or herself and not to a state or a mob, like wealth can be created and not just confiscated, like how important independent thinking is to one's happiness and self-esteem as opposed to groupthink, like any individual can rise as far as his or her ability and effort can take them, and so on. These ideas come from Objectivism and libertarianism, including the historical and intellectual roots of these systems.

These ideas are kept alive in the culture by stories (especially film, video, novels, songs and so on), but also by public places like OL where ideas can be discussed, examined, bickered about, and used as a draw for gathering people to interact idea-wise with each other.

No indoctrination on earth can fight the individual mind when so many opportunities to cultivate it exist in our culture. And no system of ideology, religion, philosophy, politics, etc., can stifle the individual mind when other systems that prize the individual mind--like Objectivism and libertarianism--keep the flame of liberty burning in the souls of individual hearts and minds.

That flame of individual independence is our job--at least as I see it. Keeping it alive is what we do. That's what we are supposed to do. We are custodians of the flame in our part of the world, whether virtual or physical. That means we don't need to be an epic tale where we impose a philosophy on the whole world and transform it into a utopia according to the vision of Rand or Jesus or the Founding Fathers or anyone else. We don't need to be a world-changing movement in order to keep the world right. Hell, even President Trump's rise was not a movement to forge the planet into a utopia. His rise was a reaction to a deadly attack on a massive number of peaceful individuals by the ruling class. His rise was made by individuals who said, "Enough!" And he said, "You're right!" Don't think he doesn't know it.

If no one believes that, imagine what would happen if President Trump turned into a typical ruling class asshole. Imagine what would happen to him personally. Not good...

So I say we don't need to be molders of a new world. Not on a discussion forum. Leave that for the stories and storytellers. Epic stories are like the horizon, anyway. You use them as guides, but you never reach the horizon. You can only reach specific destinations and you can only experience that as an individual. That's just the way the world exists. It's a reality thing.

But we can strive and there is great virtue in the striving. That's organic and it's growth. What's more, the transmutation of epic stories into reality where individual freedom is a core value can only be done by individuals to the extent they are able to. I am not John Galt. I am Michael Stuart Kelly. Ditto for you. You are Brant Gaede, not Galt. Even Ayn Rand was not Galt. She was Alisa Zinovyevna Rosenbaum, maker supreme of epic stories and horizon painter. Maker of Galt, for that matter. But she was still an individual, not a collective, and not a god.

We don't create epic stories on OL, although I hope we can at some point. Our job at present is different by its nature. As individuals and as a discussion forum, all we need to do out here in reality is be a warm tavern on a stormy night for any traveler who wants to get out of the rain. We can do that because that fits our size. Just knowing taverns like this exist keeps many travelers going on their individual journeys or stopping to stay awhile--and that, more than anything else on earth, thwarts the authoritarians. 

OL can grow bigger or smaller, but keeping a flame alive in a warm fireplace for individuals when it's cold outside is one of the things we can do in practice. It's what we should do. It's our importance.

We--and people like us--matter more than anyone in the mainstream ever talks about.

We are the keepers of the flame, not just in story, but in reality.

But there is one other thing we have to do. We have to keep from burning down the goddam tavern.

:)

Michael

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

We don't create epic stories on OL, although I hope we can at some point. Our job at present is different by its nature. As individuals and as a discussion forum, all we need to do out here in reality is be a warm tavern on a stormy night for any traveler who wants to get out of the rain. We can do that because that fits our size. Just knowing taverns like this exist keeps many travelers going on their individual journeys or stopping to stay awhile--and that, more than anything else on earth, thwarts the authoritarians. 

OL can grow bigger or smaller, but keeping a flame alive in a warm fireplace for individuals when it's cold outside is one of the things we can do in practice. It's what we should do. It's our importance.

We--and people like us--matter more than anyone in the mainstream ever talks about.

We are the keepers of the flame, not just in story, but in reality.

But there is one other thing we have to do. We have to keep from burning down the goddam tavern.

Michael

This has a nice CANTERBURY TALES ring to it. And if not the place for epics, at least a few stories to tell around the fire...
And my condolences to Peter. And understood.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

This has a nice CANTERBURY TALES ring to it. And if not the place for epics, at least a few stories to tell around the fire...

TG,

Friends for life.

btw - I got the nicest email about that post from a person who reads OL but doesn't participate in public. I copied my post to a file I am making of my best stuff from OL. Maybe see where that goes. Damn, there's a lot of stuff here...

Michael

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/13/2019 at 2:00 AM, Ellen Stuttle said:

If Candace Owens goes on the way she's going, I'd love to see her as President.

Ellen,

How does this look as part of the path?

I think it looks awfully good.

This is the way interviews between opposites should unfold.

Anti-hatred, at least on the idea level.

To be honest, I have never liked Marc Lamont Hill before. And I have seen him a lot since he has been a regular on cable news sites for years. He always came off as arrogant and true-believer-ish to me.

The person I saw in this interview looked a lot different and talked a lot different. I could even grasp a few of his ideas to mull them over without feeling I was looking at a power-hungry manipulator or defend myself against an attack.

I still think he's out to lunch intellectually, but I no longer believe he's stupid (or brain-blind) when it comes to the trigger issues he favors, nor do I think he's a hate-filled asshole.

I do think he approached Candace with extra-caution, though. He knows he's talking to one of the top conservative influencers in America who is having a real impact on the black community (meaning individual blacks), and if he brushed her off or belittled her, he would lose relevance to a crapload of them and even many other blacks. 

What's more, this is earned. Candace is as formidable as all hell in her approach. She calls out bullshit in a blink of an eye without any rancor and throws hard facts down on the table--and where those facts came from--to back it up.

Candace is 31 at this point in time. Look at how she handles someone who pals around with those who claim she doesn't deserve to be black (a female Uncle Tom and so on). With her, it's all respect and clarity without backing down. Imagine her negotiating. I honestly do see a future president in the making.

Michael

31 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Candace is 31 at this point in time. Look at how she handles someone who pals around with those who claim she doesn't deserve to be black (a female Uncle Tom and so on). With her, it's all respect and clarity without backing down. Imagine her negotiating. I honestly do see a future president in the making.

Me, too. And such an attractive one, along with all the rest.  (I think she looks just lovely in the vid screen you posted.)

Ellen

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2018 at 1:20 PM, Jonathan said:

I see this David Hogg kid in the media a lot. Major bully. It's his entire political M.O. He seems to revel in trying to humiliate and financially ruin others.

Jonathan,

He's back if you want to keep up with him.

David Hogg deletes Twitter poll after majority respond 'No' to hearing his 2020 election 'thoughts'

But someone was watching...

Almost 100,000 votes. And 84% said shut up.

That's impressive, even for him.

Michael

• 4 weeks later...

Our old friend Tim Pool has some of the best YouTube Thumbnails in the business. Here's his newest:

timPoolArmedRevoltThumbnail.jpg

... there is no way that this tops what Roger Stone had to say to Alex Jones a couple of days ago ...

18 hours ago, william.scherk said:

... there is no way that this tops what Roger Stone had to say to Alex Jones a couple of days ago ...

In re Roger Stone, convicted felon, here's his whole Banned Video episode, in case you don't trust any reporting to capture his actual argument and advice:

21 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Roger Stone, convicted felon...

William,

Which is why the legacy ruling class has to stop ruling--or better, be stripped of their power.

When "convicted felon" and "railroaded person" mean the same thing conceptually in the mainstream, the bums that caused that to happen have to be thrown out.

Notice that people don't do this with President Trump. You will not see, in the mainstream, people saying, "Donald Trump, the impeached president."

That's so lame, they don't do it because they don't want to be mocked as doofuses (even by other anti-Trumpers).

Sour grapes and all...

Michael

5 hours ago, william.scherk said:

In re Roger Stone...

William,

I haven't see the video of Roger Stone and Alex Jones yet. There seems to be a thang about this out there disturbing the media swamp creatures, so I will look into it. I followed your link to Banned Video for a start. 

For the convenience of the reader, here is the link in another form. (Click on the image.)

image.png

In case the blurb in the image is too small to read, here is a quote of it.

Roger Stone Issues Emergency Message To Donald Trump Concerning Martial Law

. . .

As the 2020 democratic party's attempt to steal the election comes closer and becomes more apparent, Roger Stone believes the time is now for the preparatory actions needed to check and verify the elections for ourselves, whether it be with lawyers or martial law.

I will watch the video (dated Sept. 13) before I comment.

Also, to make sure the context is correct, Roger wrote an article on Gateway Pundit (dated Setp. 15) that I want to read in addition to watching the video before I comment.

EXCLUSIVE: Roger Stone Responds to “MARTIAL LAW” Smear

As a preliminary thought, here is what I expect. Roger and Alex framed the idea--to use martial law as a last resort, and only as a last resort, if lawlessness runs rampant during the election--in a way it can be misunderstood and threw in hyperbole and bombast for gravy (all for the sake of media splash and to taunt the anti-Trumpers), and the fake news press not only obliged in misunderstanding, they did so on purpose, then added to it with made up shit.

I might be wrong...

But it sounds so right...

More later

Michael

• 2 months later...
On 10/25/2016 at 12:34 PM, KorbenDallas said:

Protect yourself by using Reason, Rationality, Logic, and the epistemic standard of Objectivity, folks.

Easy for you to say, stranger!

Onward to the Rabbit Warrens!

1 hour ago, Mark said:

Speaking of the Deep State, it was the Deep State's planted explosives inside the Murrah Federal Building that caused practically all the damage.

Sez who?

Oklahoma City Bombing
“Was the blood of the Oklahoma children redder than the children at Waco?”
Brigadier General Ben Partin (video) 1   2 
Former Justice Officials Confirm Cover-up
Cover-up in OKC  by William Jasper.
Call to reopen case
Articles by J. D. Cash and Roger Charles (archive.org)
Dr. McStrangeVeigh (archive.org)
Surveillance tapes appear edited
Review  by Craig Roberts, Tulsa Police Dept. (Ret.)
Murrah building survivor – from the Red Dirt Report, Oklahoma.
Files too massive to search – the FBI’s shabby excuse.
Missing Videotapes – shabby excuses continued.
The McVeigh Tapes: A Fairy Tale – review of Rachel Maddow’s whitewash (since pulled from YouTube), by Kurt Nimmo.
Hoppy Heidelberg  A Noble Lie
Documentary by Holland Van den Nieuwenhof and others to “reclaim the history of the bombing, because they [politicians] continue to wave the bloody shirt of Oklahoma to demonize dissent in this country, but that’s based on a lie.”

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here are a few excerpts from “Conspiracy theories that turned out to be true” Stars Insider.  The Canadian government built a "gaydar" machine. In the 1950s, the Canadian government developed the "fruit machine" to test for homosexuality in federal employees. The testing was done by exposing subjects to same-sex erotic images and analyzing pupil dilatation response. Many employees lost their jobs.

Illuminati and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) There is actually a link between the supposedly secret organization that rules the world and the NSA, albeit just a hyperlink. Just type Illuminati backwards (Itanimulli) into a web browser, and it will take you to the NSA website

Polio vaccine caused cancer In 1960 it was revealed that some of the cells used to make the polio vaccine could cause cancer. Between 1955 and 1963, nearly 100 million children were given this vaccine.

It's not really Hitler’s skull tests performed in 2009 revealed that what was supposedly Hitler's skull was actually that of a young woman.

World leaders gather yearly at a campground in California Every year, some of the world's richest and most powerful men gather for two weeks at  Bohemian Grove..

The Gulf of Tonkin incident didn't happen According to the U.S. Naval Institute, the Gulf of Tonkin incident on August 2, 1964, was faked in order to gain American support for the Vietnam War.

Smoking kills. It wasn't until the late 1990s that Philip Morris admitted that smoking could be deadly. In 2006 a judge found tobacco companies liable.

Playing football can cause brain damage A study found there was a link between brain damage and playing football.

• 3 months later...
On 9/14/2020 at 3:34 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 9/14/2020 at 2:51 PM, william.scherk said:

Catty catty catty...

Tell me the meaning of life, oh wise one...

Show me how to save the world...

My soul yearns for your vision...

Yeah well. Here is Roger Stone being a bit snippy about Steve Bannon. 

47 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Yeah well. Here is Roger Stone being a bit snippy about Steve Bannon. 

William,

There has always been bad blood between Roger and Steve.

Roger started with Trump. Later, Steve took over and even got rid of Roger's friend Paul Manafort.

Both have virtues and both have flaws.

Roger's flaws are bigger than Steve's. (Hell, Roger even used to be a swinger. I don't know if he still is. :) ) Also, I think the possibility of jail scared the shit out of Roger. He even converted to Christianity for real during that scare.

I still love them both.

Michael

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 1:23 PM, william.scherk said:

Here is Roger Stone being a bit snippy about Steve Bannon. 

I imagine Roger Stone will be offering additional advice to Steve Bannon regarding "take the fifth" ... given that the DOJ just returned a grand jury indictment. 

F007722A-E427-40C9-A19F-3899438D6752.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

A DC grand jury indicted former Trump Chief Strategist Steve Bannon on Friday afternoon for refusing to comply with a subpoena from the House January 6 Committee. The crooks indicted Steve Bannon over...

The indictment can be accessed here: https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1447811/download

Edited by william.scherk
Added link to a PDF of the indictment.

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

... the DOJ just returned a grand jury indictment. 

I recall the phrase that a federal grand jury would indict a ham sandwich.

Garland and the establishment Dems are miffed that Bannon won't play their "Congress is serious" game when they are using it as a kangaroo court.

Good luck to them on getting a conviction.

And even if they get a conviction, good luck on making it stick. 

On the surface, this looks like a real threat. At root, the whole thing is nothing but narrative they are trying to control.

But, quite frankly, their storytellers are losing their edge. Bannon himself is getting a whole lotta different storytellers elected and appointed, and a huge audience to listen.

Michael

EDIT: This just occurred to me. In Randian terms, the operating principle here is "sanction of the victim." The Biden junta people want Bannon to sanction their attempts to victimize him. He told them, "Fuck you." :) So the fight is on and we shall see who really has juice.

In line with the title of this thread, Bannon always says, "There are no conspiracies but there are also no coincidences. There is no whining and no tears in the War Room. There is only action, action, action."

I'd say the Biden junta is feeling the heat. I'd further say they're terrified. :) 

• Thanks 1

Sometimes I enjoy a vulgar-ass rant.

(Actually more than sometimes, but hey... :) )

I have a larger question right now, though.

The video below is Alex Jones talking about Gene Simmons. Alex is swearing up a storm and there is a lot of B-Roll with other people.

So this particular video is easy to laugh at and mock.

But my question is, seeing that this is the conspiracy theory thread, who is the bigger conspiracy theorist, Alex Jones or Gene Simmons? 

UxUjTxowTe7u_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Gene Simmons the fully vaccinated by still caught COVID front man for the aging rock band KISS declared that the un-vaccinated are "evil people" and they should he outed and identified for the benefit of...

Michael

• Smile 1