Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

5 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I hope so.  If Candace Owens goes on the way she's going, I'd love to see her as President.

Ellen

Ellen,

That would make the First Dude an immigrant (Michael Farmer is British, but by then he might get American citizenship, though) and the first interracial couple in the White House.

That would be one hell of an interesting legacy for President Trump seeing that Candace is a solid Trumper. And it would be extra cool since Michael Farmer is a solid Randian. :) 

Michael

• 4 weeks later...

The following tweet was put up 20 minutes ago and just taken down.

image.png

I haven't looked into it.

But given today's climate where the name Eric Ciaramella is being blocked on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and God knows where else by the Artificial Intelligence  censor, it's reasonable to imagine the AI programmers are feeling their oats.

Let's see if this is true.

Michael

Who is he talking about? “This college Communist is unelectable.” I think I will put these two stories in the Conspiracy thread. Oink! Peter

Notes from Breitbart. Michael Savage: “Warren is unelectable,” Savage says bluntly at the mention of her. “This college Communist is unelectable.” “She is the most despicable of all of the candidates, next to Bernie Sanders, because her policies are as Marxist as his and in a package just as distasteful as his. He is a crumpled old seltzer man from New York, who you wouldn’t trust your child around,” he quips. “There is a meanness to her face that’s not missed on the electorate, particularly with women. Women know women, better than men know women, and women distrust Elizabeth Warren because they know the type.” Savage then argues the Democrat field’s pessimistic economic message is wildly out of touch with the realities of today’s booming job market. Under President Trump, the economy has added 5.1 million jobs, while unemployment has dropped to the lowest rate in nearly half a century. “They are lecturing us on jobs when Donald Trump is the greatest job creator in the history of America,” Savage states. “How can they run on jobs when we have almost full employment right now? They’re running on a campaign slogan from a time of recession. They’re still stuck in the 1930s. They’re not selling pencils at Grand Central Station right now or selling apples in the street. Everyone who wants to work is working and everyone else is a damn bum.” end quote

From Market Watch. BEIJING  — One doesn’t appreciate the magnitude and importance of the role pork plays in the Chinese diet until you spend a bit of time here. The meat is so widely consumed, and such an integral part of so many beloved Chinese dishes, that one begins to take for granted that the default protein on menus is pork. Restaurants often feature only brief lists of chicken and beef dishes alongside their page-length selections of pork-based specialties. So the African swine fever that has wiped out half the country’s herds has been especially excruciating — for consumers, restaurateurs, farmers and the government. Domestic Chinese pork prices have skyrocketed. And the crisis has begun to affect global markets, both positively and negatively. China is the world’s largest consumer and importer of pork, so much so that it “has become the major influence on the price and availability of pork worldwide,” according to a study commissioned by the U.S. National Pork Board. “But today’s countrywide [African swine fever] debacle is not just creating shockwaves. It’s an earthquake that is changing the very structure of the pork chain both inside and outside of China,” the report said . . . .

New Emmy Category Announced: Best Covering For A Pedophile

article-5115-1.jpg

ABC News and CBS News are favorites for the award, with CNN in a close third. The former two nominees covered up a huge news story that could have brought down Jeffrey Epstein and fired the woman who leaked audio of the story being discussed, while CNN has been reluctant to report on the cover-up carried out by the station's peers.”

https://babylonbee.com/news/new-emmy-category-best-covering-for-a-pedophile

From The Blaze. In a staff memo circulated to GOP committee members Monday night, House Republicans outlined "four key pieces of evidence" that they believe are "fatal" to the Democrats' allegations of impeachment against President Donald Trump. The memo, written by top Republicans from three committees involved in the impeachment investigation, also excoriated Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) for improperly conducting the inquiry from his "Capitol basement bunker."  . . . .

● The July 25 call summary — the best evidence of the conversation — shows no conditionality or evidence of pressure;

● President Zelensky and President Trump have both said there was no pressure on the call;

● The Ukrainian government was not aware of a hold on U.S. security assistance at the time of the July 25 call; and

● President Trump met with President Zelensky and U.S. security assistance flowed to Ukraine in September 2019 — both of which occurred without Ukraine investigating President Trump's political rivals.

In a section titled, "Background," the memo sought to provide context to accurately "asses the President's state of mind" during his phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. The memo writers argued that "Trump had a deep-seated, genuine and reasonable skepticism of Ukraine and U.S. taxpayer-funded foreign aid" due to its "history of pervasive corruption" which operated "independent of and preceding any mention" of Ukraine's alleged 2016 election interference and Hunter Biden's involvement with Burisma. An Axios report suggests "the memo fails to consider counterarguments that Democratic members have been making in the media for weeks" such as reports that top officials involved in Ukraine policy, Bill Taylor and EU Ambassador Gordon Sondland, "were under the impression that there was a quid pro quo involving the aid." Public impeachment hearings are set to begin Wednesday.

DJ Trump Jr. was not paid 50 grand. That was for the rent at the University of Florida Auditorium. But isn’t this a weird story? I always like to see and hear Kimberly Guilfoyle. I keep wondering if Jr. is going to knock her up. Now that would be a conspiracy of two. Peter

From The Orlando Sentinel: University of Florida student president faces impeachment after bringing Donald Trump Jr. to campus for $50,000 by Tiffini Theisen. Some members of the student government at the University of Florida want to impeach their president over his role in bringing Donald Trump Jr. to campus last month. The Washington Post reports that Michael Murphy “was served with the impeachment resolution and accused of malfeasance and abuse of power” on Tuesday. The student senators wanting to oust Murphy say Trump Jr.'s October 10 speech with his girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, amounted to a campaign event for President Trump, a violation of the use of student fees. The ACCENT Speakers Bureau used $50,000 in student fees to hold the event at University Auditorium on October 10. A UF alumna who went digging around for more information on Trump Jr.'s event uncovered an email showing a Donald Trump re-election campaign helper requested Murphy's help in arranging the speech. The Independent Florida Alligator, the student-run newspaper that covers the Gainesville campus and surrounding community, broke that story.

Remember Joel Davis? The pedophiles-run-the-international-child-service-NGOs, Joel Davis?

I can’t find it right now but there is video of Liddle’Diddler Adam Schitt singing Joel’s praises at a dinner party (“GREAT person, I've known his activism for many years.”. I shared it at the time.

On 7/11/2018 at 3:02 AM, Jon Letendre said:

Joel Davis, a PEDOPHILE, organized a protest march against me when I spoke at Columbia. Everyone who marched against me marched with a pedophile who tried having sex with a 2 year old. Look at Cernovich haters, and you notice what they have in common.

lYJ0XEuI?format=jpg&name=900x900

What they have in common is they hate that the American people elected a man who will not stop until they all have been hanged.
DhzPXJaUwAA4B5M?format=jpg
This sick piece of shit, right here. He’s With Her, all the way.
4DB0E23900000578-5890179-image-m-17_1530
4DAB328000000578-5890179-image-m-63_1530

Edit: Sorry, I was thinking of Diddler praising Jussie Smollett ... 

I met @JussieSmollett at the Pride Parade in Los Angeles, and I've seen the passion and moral clarity of his activism first hand. This week he was the victim of an horrific attack. We pray for your speedy recovery, Jussie, and reject this act of hatred and bigotry.

Red shoes

Well, another Diddler of single digit aged children has been arrested and guess who we have video of praising this individual?

Yes, it is Liddle’Diddler-in-Chief, Adam Schitt himself, again.

He would be a multi-millionaire by now if he could pick horses to bet on like he picks pedophiles, to praise and promote.

"An Emmy-winning former medical correspondent for NBC was arrested for allegedly asking a 9-year-old girl to send him sexually explicit photos, according to new reports.

"Dr. Bruce Hensel, 71, was charged Wednesday with asking the daughter of a friend through an online messaging app for the photos in August, the Los Angeles Times reported."

https://nypost.com/2019/11/14/ex-nbc-correspondent-bruce-hensel-arrested-for-asking-9-year-old-for-sexual-photos/

Liddle'Diddler had better hurry up. After impeachment comes a trial in the Senate, it all takes time. What if he can't get it done before Trump's DOJ arrests him and puts him in a facility conducive to "suicides"?

Surely you have heard enough testimony and it is time for an impeachment vote, right Diddler?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2019 at 10:21 PM, Peter said:

DJ Trump Jr. was not paid 50 grand. That was for the rent at the University of Florida Auditorium. But isn’t this a weird story? I always like to see and hear Kimberly Guilfoyle. I keep wondering if Jr. is going to knock her up. Now that would be a conspiracy of two. Peter

From The Orlando Sentinel: University of Florida student president faces impeachment after bringing Donald Trump Jr. to campus for $50,000 by Tiffini Theisen. Some members of the student government at the University of Florida want to impeach their president over his role in bringing Donald Trump Jr. to campus last month. The Washington Post reports that Michael Murphy “was served with the impeachment resolution and accused of malfeasance and abuse of power” on Tuesday. The student senators wanting to oust Murphy say Trump Jr.'s October 10 speech with his girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, amounted to a campaign event for President Trump, a violation of the use of student fees. The ACCENT Speakers Bureau used $50,000 in student fees to hold the event at University Auditorium on October 10. A UF alumna who went digging around for more information on Trump Jr.'s event uncovered an email showing a Donald Trump re-election campaign helper requested Murphy's help in arranging the speech. The Independent Florida Alligator, the student-run newspaper that covers the Gainesville campus and surrounding community, broke that story.

Universities don't pay to rent their venues to themselves.

He and she were paid $50,000.

On 4/6/2019 at 11:45 AM, william.scherk said:
On 10/25/2016 at 12:34 PM, KorbenDallas said:

A theorist may publicly identify specific conspirators, and if they deny the allegations that is evidence they have been sworn to secrecy and are probably guilty. Historian Gordon Wood argues that since the Enlightenment of the 18th century, conspiracy theorists always assume that major evil events have been orchestrated and planned, and cannot have happened accidentally or coincidentally or as an unintended consequence of an innocent plan. That is, the jigsaw puzzle really does have a correct solution that ingenious detectives can discover.[4]

Intriguing article:  Psychology and the Allure of Conspiracy Theories

-- I just bought the newish book edited by Joseph Uscinski, whose research is noted in the article cite above.

I'll try to take a fair-use excerpt from the Uscinski appearance on Watter's show, and maybe put it together with some other material celebrating/castigating the segment by the 'Qmmunity' (and its skeptical attendants) ... in the QAnon thread, once Chod finishes with his spasms.

Edited by william.scherk

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2018 at 3:51 PM, william.scherk said:

1. Viruses can mutate and cross the species barrier (ie, a bird flu can be caught and sicken a human as seen in our recent past)

The Corona virus originated in China possibly after mutating in an animal and then contaminating a human. Chinese New Year, the year of the rat, is January 25, 2020. Over 200,000 mainland Chinese people travel to Las Vegas yearly and many will be there on Chinese New Year . . . as usual. A guy from Vegas on Fox just said there are a lot of Chinese tourists in Vegas right now, and it is so many you really notice just walking down the street. China says they're checking people for a fever before they board planes. So, are we checking them before they leave the airport? Put it all together . . . . Stay away from Vegas!!! But don't panic! Don't they have a shot for the virus? What? They don't? Oh crap. Panic now.    

• Upvote 1

No links make Jack a dull boy ...

Former CDC director Tom Frieden on 3 key questions about the novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China

[...] Here are three key questions to be answered about the new coronavirus, and some emerging answers to these questions.

First: How readily does this new coronavirus spread? In the dry language of epidemiology, the question is “What’s the Ro?” The higher the Ro (pronounced r-zero), the more rapid and extensive the spread. (There’s a memorable explanation of Ro in the movie “Contagion.” Kate Winslet, playing a CDC epidemiologist, explains the concept to terrified local government leaders.) The answer, so far is, “We have no idea.”

It’s clear that the virus spreads from person to person. Many of those affected, including the man diagnosed with it in the U.S., had no known contact with a live animal market, which is where the virus is believed to have first spread from animals to people.

The assertion that the infection emerged because of contact at a live animal market, while plausible, at this point is just a theory. Microbes can be highly contagious: One person with measles is able to infect hundreds of others if they are not immune. They can also be not very contagious, like rabies, which rarely spreads from one person to another. Sometimes organisms spread to just a few people, particularly close contacts such as family caregivers, and then stop.

But the World Health Organization has now indicated that there “may be sustained human to human” transmission, which means the virus could potentially spread widely, and for a long time.

Second: How deadly is this newly identified coronavirus? This is called the case fatality rate, which is determined by the proportion of people with the infection who die from it. The answer so far is that it looks more serious than the common cold but less serious than SARS.

The World Health Organization on Tuesday released its first situation report on the novel coronavirus, with two disparate data points. One: Of concern is that 51 of 278 individuals known to be infected with the new coronavirus are reported to have been severely ill. Because there are undoubtedly many more infections than 278, we still don’t know the case fatality rate. Two: On the other hand, the report notes that at least five people had infection with no symptoms. That’s somewhat reassuring, but it’s not very reassuring.

[...]

See also a map/data visualization keyed to current and ongoing reporting of cases: Wuhan Coronavirus Global Cases:

coronavirusLiveMap.png

Edited by william.scherk
Added headline link ...

12 minutes ago, Peter said:

So, is it a big deal or not?

Homework time ...

4 hours ago, Peter said:

Isn't that the cause of Vampire disease?

Peter,

Actually, the bat thing was not a quip.

Lookee here from The Daily Star:

Coronavirus blamed on bat soup as pics emerge of people eating the Chinese delicacy

image.png

Or here from The Gateway Pundit:

GROSS: Scientists Blame Coronavirus on Bats — In Chinese Province Where Bat Soup Is Served in Restaurants

image.png

Or here from the Mirror:

Coronavirus could have been spread by bat soup after disturbing footage emerges

image.png

Or how about this little sucker?

image.png

And for a little credibility, here from National Geographic (there's a lot about bats):

New coronavirus can spread between humans—but it started in a wildlife market

And here from the National Center for Biotechnology Information, of the U.S. National Library of Medicine, of the National Institutes of Health.

Bats and Coronaviruses

This is real, it's dangerous as all hell, it threatens a large number of people, and it's gross as all get out.

Finally the fake news media has an issue perfectly formatted for its new standards in reporting without having to make it up.

:)

Michael

Isn't it odd how different cultures like foods that "grosses out" other cultures? Crabs and pork come to mind. Beef is taboo in India. Vegetarians gag at meat. Others are sickened at the thought of slaughter houses. Before he went into the U.S. Navy my 18 year old Dad cut the throats of chickens on an assembly line. After that he refused to eat chicken . . . except for . . . chicken livers. Now that is gross, though I think a small amount of chopped chicken liver is good in turkey stuffing.

I bought a store cooked, whole chicken a couple of days ago and now that I think about it, I suppose a whole chicken's dead body sitting on a counter could bother some people. I could never bring myself to eat eel though my father in law loved it.   

edit. I just remembered how eating a fried, soft crab sandwich grosses people out because you eat the crab, claws and all. Peter