KorbenDallas

Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

Recommended Posts

On 3/12/2019 at 4:54 PM, william.scherk said:

One of the authors involved in the "Grievance Studies"  hoax/sting has a new article up at Areos:  "Should Universities Teach Conspiracy Theories as Knowledge?"

Should universities teach conspiracy theories to their students who were admitted via a vast criminal admissions conspiracy, pedophile?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

That’s a fine institution you have there. Be a shame if someone came along and bankrupted it. Billion, B. Will he get that? No. But this is only one student. Wait for the class–actions and criminal judgements.

Another lawsuit filed by Joshua Toy and his mother said he was denied college admission despite a 4.2 grade point average, and seeks $500 billion of damages from 45 defendants for defrauding and inflicting emotional distress on everyone whose “rights to a fair chance” to enter college was stolen.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-education-cheating-idUSKCN1QV20W

Isn't 4.0 the highest grade average you can accumulate? So who was bribed to get the extra 2 percent? What a shame. Some of the few Hallmark shows I like were with Lori Laughlin. Is that spelling wrong? Now where is that Mensa home test I ordered?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Peter said:

Isn't 4.0 the highest grade average you can accumulate? So who was bribed to get the extra 2 percent? What a shame. Some of the few Hallmark shows I like were with Lori Laughlin. Is that spelling wrong? Now where is that Mensa home test I ordered?   

I think you misunderstand it, Peter. Joshua has a 4.2 gpa, he didn’t cheat, he is suing those who did cheat.

GPA now  goes higher than it used to. Now, not all straight As are equal.

Say you get an A in a science class, 4.0 grade.

I get more than 4.0 to reflect I got my A in a college–level AP (advanced placement) physics course. My A is bigger, so it counts for more than 4.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

I think you misunderstand it, Peter. Joshua has a 4.2 gpa, he didn’t cheat, he is suing those who did cheat.

GPA now  goes higher than it used to. Now, not all straight As are equal.

Say you get an A in a science class, 4.0 grade.

I get more than 4.0 to reflect I got my A in a college–level AP (advanced placement) physics course. My A is bigger, so it counts for more than 4.0

Is there a GNC supplement I can take to make it bigger?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Peter said:

Isn't 4.0 the highest grade average you can accumulate? So who was bribed to get the extra 2 percent? What a shame. Some of the few Hallmark shows I like were with Lori Laughlin. Is that spelling wrong? Now where is that Mensa home test I ordered?   

Hallmark dumped her today.

Yale, Stanford, UCLA, it’s quite a large conspiracy. Coaches bought off to fake athletic participation, etc.

These are leftist institutions, so 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jon Letendre said:

Hallmark dumped her today.

Yale, Stanford, UCLA, it’s quite a large conspiracy. Coaches bought off to fake athletic participation, etc.

These are leftist institutions, so 

I'd give Lori a hug if I could. Yet if a rich man walks into Harvardvark or EliYale university and says here's a mill, give my kid a room at the rich kids dorm, it is done and apparently that is legal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peter said:

I'd give Lori a hug if I could. Yet if a rich man walks into Harvardvark or EliYale university and says here's a mill, give my kid a room at the rich kids dorm, it is done and apparently that is legal. 

She only obtained her freedom after paying a $1,000,000 bail, so apparently it isn’t all that legal, afterall.

Trump will see to it they get zero federal dollars if they continue suppressing the free speech of those they don’t agree with and zero federal dollars if they won’t be transparent about admissions. Frankly, I hope they resist and get destroyed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

She only obtained her freedom after paying a $1,000,000 bail, so apparently it isn’t all that legal, afterall.

Trump will see to it they get zero federal dollars if they continue suppressing the free speech of those they don’t agree with and zero federal dollars if they won’t be transparent about admissions. Frankly, I hope they resist and get destroyed.

When a private college accepts federal funds, then morally reprehensible but legal private admission policies, become crimes. Public institutions that falsify records and pass them on commit fraud and fall under the same shameful federal and state laws. If the private institution of Hogwarts, or if the public schools of Hoboken give every kid an "A" that is deemed AOK. "No child left behind" is also fraudulent. Go figure.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From AP:  Puzzling number of men tied to Ferguson protests have died. FERGUSON, Mo. — Two young men were found dead inside torched cars. Three others died of apparent suicides. Another collapsed on a bus, his death ruled an overdose. Six deaths, all involving men with connections to protests in Ferguson, Missouri, drew attention on social media and speculation in the activist community that something sinister was at play. Police say there is no evidence the deaths have anything to do with the protests stemming from a white police officer's fatal shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown, and that only two were homicides with no known link to the protests. end quote

Here’s a conspiracy theory. Were the suicides, shootings and overdoses tied to Roswell, New Mexico, or to Ferguson, Missouri and the fact that the dearly departed’s demographics show a more likeliness to die mysteriously or violently? I would guess it was aliens. Peter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Peter said:

From AP:  Puzzling number of men tied to Ferguson protests have died. FERGUSON, Mo. — Two young men were found dead inside torched cars. Three others died of apparent suicides. Another collapsed on a bus, his death ruled an overdose. Six deaths, all involving men with connections to protests in Ferguson, Missouri, drew attention on social media and speculation in the activist community that something sinister was at play. Police say there is no evidence the deaths have anything to do with the protests stemming from a white police officer's fatal shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown, and that only two were homicides with no known link to the protests. end quote

 

Here’s a conspiracy theory. Were the suicides, shootings and overdoses tied to Roswell, New Mexico, or to Ferguson, Missouri and the fact that the dearly departed’s demographics show a more likeliness to die mysteriously or violently? I would guess it was aliens. Peter 

Gosh, if they publish lots of similar stories it helps all "conspiracy theories" look extra stupid, doesn't it? Is that their motivation for pretending this is worthy? You don't imagine they think it is worthy, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 12:35 AM, Jon Letendre said:

She only obtained her freedom after paying a $1,000,000 bail, so apparently it isn’t all that legal, afterall.

Trump will see to it they get zero federal dollars if they continue suppressing the free speech of those they don’t agree with and zero federal dollars if they won’t be transparent about admissions. Frankly, I hope they resist and get destroyed.

Changing grades and activities to gain admission is illegal. Bribing officials is illegal. Giving a school a million to put up the Letendre Library and admit your child who may barely meet the standards set and may have lesser grades than others not admitted, is legal and happening every 60 seconds in April, May, and June for the following school year. Did I say one million? Make that two.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Gosh, if they publish lots of similar stories it helps all "conspiracy theories" look extra stupid, doesn't it? Is that their motivation for pretending this is worthy? You don't imagine they think it is worthy, right?

It's worth it dude if you want to spoof the world. Wayne's World. Wayne's World.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Peter said:

Changing grades and activities to gain admission is illegal. Bribing officials is illegal. Giving a school a million to put up the Letendre Library and admit your child who may barely meet the standards set and may have lesser grades than others not admitted, is legal and happening every 60 seconds in April, May, and June for the following school year. Did I say one million? Make that two.   

It isn't going to stay "legal" with Trump, is what I'm saying. Just a prediction; that just as he has stated they will stop suppressing speech or lose federal dollars, so also admissions will have to be transparent, or no federal dollars. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arrested three years ago. Interesting connection to New Zealand.

Most of this about him is news to me. He was so utterly blackmail-able. It would be so easy to get him to go along with anything they cooked up, if it meant being saved from a felony sexual assault conviction.

SANDY HOOK SHOOTER’S PSYCHIATRIST ARRESTED

“On December 17, 2012 Connecticut police reached Dr. Fox to interview him about the Adam Lanza case. The psychiatrist had moved to New Zealand after things had gotten a bit hot for him in the Northeast.

“Just six months earlier, the 59 year old psychiatrist had been accused of sexual assault of a female patient while practicing as a psychiatrist in Brookfield, Connecticut. The patient in question was 19 years old, and state records show that Fox prescribed her “three to four” psychiatric drugs and also gave her free samples. The girl’s mother stated her daughter “was turning into a zombie.”

“Following this accusation, Dr. Fox voluntarily gave up his license to practice in New York and Connecticut and began working as a psychiatrist in New Zealand, almost 9,000 miles away from his former office.

...

During the phone call with the Connecticut police, Fox stated that the only records he had brought to New Zealand were billing records and that all of his medical records pertaining to clients he treated in the United States were “currently in storage in the United States.”

“Twenty-four hours after that phone call, Dr. Fox contacted the Connecticut police, telling them that any medical records pertaining to Adam Lanza had been destroyed. Based on the investigative records, Fox last saw Lanza in 2007, which means Dr. Fox destroyed Lanza’s psychiatric records two years earlier than the law allows.

...

”Dr. Fox was de-registered by the New Zealand Medical Council in February 2014.

“When Dr. Fox moved back to Maine he discovered his sexual abuse of patients in Connecticut had not been forgotten by the authorities. He was arrested at his home in Peaks Island, Maine on April 20th, 2016 by detectives and Homeland Security Agents and charged with three counts of second-degree sexual assault.”

https://www.cchrflorida.org/sandy-hook-shooters-psychiatrist-arrested/

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...