Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

11 hours ago, caroljane said:

I don't quite understand you -- "violence so much more from the left than the right."..what generalized and particularized violence is that? Who has been killed that we don't know about? Who on the right has died so far? Where are these millions of violent leftists,  whom your hundreds of millions of freedom-loving guns are so willing to execute?

Jeez Brant, and you call California nutty.

Yeah, Brant, take that! Ha! Violence isn't technically violence, by Carol's special personal definition, unless someone dies.

So who has died, huh? Huh? Huh? No deaths means no violence. Ha! Gotcha! Proved ya wrong!

35 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Yeah, Brant, take that! Ha! Violence isn't technically violence, by Carol's special personal definition, unless someone dies.

So who has died, huh? Huh? Huh? No deaths means no violence. Ha! Gotcha! Proved ya wrong!

I think that has to be the stupidest post you have ever made.  I could be wrong, sometimes it is hard to process that much dumb all at once.

Bombshell investigation reveals how Trump’s secretary of labor helped billionaire Jeffrey Epstein hide his sex crimes

On 5/13/2018 at 10:05 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

It looks like Jeffrey Epstein's money and connections will no longer be able to protect him behind a wall of secrecy. Epstein is the guy who owns the Lolita Express, his personal airplane, that has flown Bill Clinton 26 times (and other high-profile people) to a special place Epstein owns in the Virgin Islands where special things happen for his guests.

Guests and victims of a cult-like pyramid scheme to 'access' girls.

[...] 

Acosta essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe into Epstein’s cult-like network of underage girls, which he recruited with the help of his victims and other teenage girls, after reaching a non-prosecution agreement with the Palm Beach billionaire’s defense lawyer.

That attorney, Jay Lefkowitz, was a former Acosta colleague at Washington law firm of Kirkland & Ellis.

Lefkowitz and Acosta reached the agreement over a breakfast meeting in October 2007 at the Marriott in West Palm Beach, rather than the prosecutor’s Miami offices, that allowed Epstein and four accomplices to receive immunity from all federal charges in exchange for guilty pleas to state charges.

Epstein faced a possible life prison sentence on a 53-page federal indictment.

The deal also granted immunity to “any potential co-conspirators,” who were not identified — but potentially referred to other rich and influential individuals who took part in sex parties involving underage girls at Epstein’s homes and plane.

Acosta also agreed, in a possible violation of federal law, not to reveal the agreement to Epstein’s victims.

That sealed agreement prevented any of the girls from showing up in court to stop its approval by a judge.

Epstein and his lead attorney, Jack Goldberger, declined to comment on the Herald’s investigative report, and he has invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination hundreds of times during two dozen lawsuits filed against him by his victims.

“I don’t think anyone has been told the truth about what Jeffrey Epstein did,” said one of Epstein’s victims, Michelle Licata, now 30. “He ruined my life and a lot of girls’ lives. People need to know what he did and why he wasn’t prosecuted so it never happens again.”

The Palm Beach police detective who directed the investigation said Epstein’s operation worked like a sexual pyramid scheme, and one of his victims told the newspaper that she sometimes brought girls to his mansion up to three times a day. [...]

Acosta is now ... Secretary of Labor.  Funny how that happened.  I wonder if Mike Cernovich is keeping tabs on this ...

False allegations ... ?

On 11/26/2018 at 2:17 PM, Jon Letendre said:

And why do Macron and Merkel talk publicly about the need for a new army, the Army of the EU, to defend itself from America, Russia and China?

The better question -- a question that does not smuggle in an unexamined premise -- is "Have Macron and Merkel actually talked about an EU force to defend against America?"

In other words, where is the support for the beggared question?  What did Merkel and/or Macron actually say 'publically'?

That's a little test for you, Jon. Dig a little bit.

That’s not normal. It is extraordinary. I trust we can agree its explanation will have to be extraordinary? 

Your readers will now expect you to show your work. Explain via ordinary means -- a quote, a citation, a sound-bite, a link and an analysis.  Don't rely on magical thinking.

It is because those three are allied and they are in process of liberating Europe.

Can you restate this, please?  Is it that you believe the USA, China, and Russia ... are 'in process of liberating Europe'?  

If that is your claim, can you support it with objective evidence?

Merkel (Germany) Macron (France) and May (UK) are enemy operators.

Cabal?  Communists?  Plants?  

I mean, are these three people unable to proceed in their leadership of their respective countries without volition?  Are they 'controlled' by other than political reality (in Germany, Merkel announced she will not seek another term as Chancellor, in France, Macron is deeply unpopular with the electorate, and is in the middle of facing widespread demonstrations against his governments fuel-tax increases (and climate-change related carbon-tax proposals).  In the UK, May is facing a Commons vote on the agreed mechanism for next year's Brexit.

It is almost as if actual details of real life are not entering the mystical realms ...

They are not secure in their leading positions. They will be taken out shortly, either quietly or loudly. Probably quietly.

May could be 'taken out' by losing a vote in the House of Commons on the Brexit agreement she has negotiated. Right now, she is on a tour of the UK to promote the agreement.

Margaret Thatcher was 'taken out' by a simple vote of her fellow party members in the Commons. "It's a funny old world," she said at the time.

Merkel is subject as May is to a parliamentary majority. Should you acquaint yourself with the political landscape in Germany, you may be able to construct a plausible if not probable set of events that leads to her early departure as Chancellor.

In France, Presidents have more institutional power than in the USA. Not only does the President form cabinet, but he is able to dismiss the French  National Assembly, and require a fresh national election to the assembly. A French president is elected to a six-year term.

If it gets hot, Putin will take action all over Europe.

That is pretty vague. Maybe you could fill in the blanks for non QAnon believers?  What situation would be 'hot' if not the situation in Ukraine, now under military rule? Can you actually make an argument that isn't up in the clouds, Jon, on this "action" prediction?

The version on TV is not what is really happening right now, I hope you understand that much is surely true.

Your readers are at a disadvantage when presented arguments are vague and claims are unsupported by referents in reality.

Not everyone here accepts your premises based on spectral QAnon evidence. That's just a fact. How you deal with it will be interesting, if you deal with it.

In re Epstein, put the focus on the facts, Jon, not on me.  I have fuck all to do with Epstein or the dirty deal his lawyers made with the now Secretary of Labour. 

Edited by william.scherk
Adding fresh questions ...

Theresa May, complotist of The Cabal, original research by Jon Letendre ... details at eleven.

By the grace of the lord and saviour, the UK may trade again with the mighty USA. File under: "W.U.T."

13 hours ago, caroljane said:

I don't quite understand you -- "violence so much more from the left than the right."..what generalized and particularized violence is that? Who has been killed that we don't know about? Who on the right has died so far? Where are these millions of violent leftists,  whom your hundreds of millions of freedom-loving guns are so willing to execute?

Jeez Brant, and you call California nutty.

I'm talking about self defense on the individual or neighborhood level. The Second Amendment is not a primary human right. The right to defend yourself is and is defined in law mostly by state statute. This has nothing to do with executing people which absent societal breakdown would be legal murder. Legal murder of the  Jews by Nazis was moral murder. Morality is basic to legality and trumps it. (No pun intended.)

Thus I see no justification for owning machine guns and worse weapons of mass destruction by private citizens.

--Brant

3 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Billy, about the wild stories about Epstein Island - is it still a sure sign of mental illness to believe that stuff?

I'm trying to avoid Jon but there he goes again with brain triggers. I wish they would bring back "Lost" episodes on one of the nostalgia networks. 

"I always support my contentions ... "

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

"Have Macron and Merkel actually talked about an EU force to defend against America?"

In other words, where is the support for the beggared question?  What did Merkel and/or Macron actually say 'publically'?

That's a little test for you, Jon. Dig a little bit.

Tap tap. Tap.

By the way, Jon -- for the record -- when you posted a lightning round of FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU BILLYBOY comments to the blog, I removed them in almost real-time, one after another, about a dozen in a row.  You seem in control of your moods and modes of attack at some times, but not at others.  I can't be responsible for Dr Hyde flip-outs or their scheduling, but in the case at hand, I can remove repeated bouts of abusive commentary without any other cognitive content. Nobody wants that shit. It degrades discussion and pollutes the forum.

You exaggerate.

On the rare occasion I use it, it is as an essential part of a larger, sophisticated argument. You took the Fuck Yous out of context.

Why not start a Q discussion right out in the open at OL? Why the need it be in your blog?

Who woulda thought one year ago that you would be starting a Q discussion?

Remember it was obviously stupid?

Now the whole world is talking about Q.

17 hours ago, caroljane said:
21 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Q means to say that Trump’s enemies run Manafort and planted Manafort, got Manafort into, the administration.

Ah, I see.

I don't. How does one gain access to Q's real, objective meaning? So far we got nothing here but mysticism, sneers, posturing,  and smears. 

The question that doesn't seem amenable to Q-fanatics is "What could cause you to doubt Q or/and The Plan?" 

5 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

You took the Fuck Yous out of context.

Edited by william.scherk
Hilarity

1 minute ago, william.scherk said:

I don't. How does one gain access to Q's real, objective meaning?

You read Q’s writings.

This is a very good tool https://qmap.pub/

You can search “Plant” “plants” “Manafort” Also, always search their initials when looking for what Q has said about persons. Q often uses their initials. And Q usually says “Hussein” for Obama. Let me know if any other things he says are unclear to you.

You read what Q said about Manafort being a plant and you see I probably have Q’s intended meaning correct.

Let me know if there are other plausible intended meanings.