Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

https://qanon.pub/

Today, Q made their one thousand six hundred nineteenth post:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 3831d8 No.1940684 ? 

Why are they trying to ‘normalize’ this?
https://nypost.com/2018/03/05/facebook-survey-asks-users-if-they-condone-pedophilia/?
What is coming?
Do they really believe this will EVER be swallowed?
Will the progressive LEFT defend and support these actions once those guilty are brought to LIGHT?
These people are SICK!
They do NOT love this country.
Q

I'm a little Q pot, short and stout. 

trumpRallyQanon001.png

trumpRallyQanon002.png

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

I’m a sick leftist, I’m with her, and I fuck two year olds.

Yeah, maybe not, Jan.

Here's a better Qanon-whisperer, with a half-hour of dot-connecting.  

Q asked “Will the progressive LEFT defend and support these actions once those guilty are brought to LIGHT?”

Of course they will. And they will deny and they will say “maybe not” and change the subject. They’re sick.

Just now, Jon Letendre said:

Those are facts, idiot.

When will you learn to keep your stupidity to yourself? Did you graduate grade school?

You're a moron for believing the crap you do.

Study logic.  There are plenty of people here trying to show you you're wrong in your ways

• Thanks 1

Here's a reaction to the "Save the World" video that has caught the imagination of the Truther community:

-- the lady has a theory about Quebec's Quiet Revolution ... 5:41.

Edited by william.scherk
Added timecode for Quebec reference; added link to Quiet Revolution

4 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

You're a moron for believing the crap you do.

Study logic.  There are plenty of people here trying to show you you're wrong in your ways

Here is the article, moron: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5890179/Anti-child-abuse-advocate-arrested-trying-sex-kids.html

Kindly refrain from addressing me in the future.

You are incurably stupid and I don’t have time for you.

19 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Here is the article, moron: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5890179/Anti-child-abuse-advocate-arrested-trying-sex-kids.html

Don't despair, Korben. At least you are just a moron, and not a hopeless case of a lying narcissist like me -- so hopeless that I will -probably address your fellow accused moron if I feel like it, despite his kind requests - alas as he notes, some people never learn.

• Like 1

Here's Candace Owens, future Supreme Court justice ...

LockUpCandaceOwen.png

Although summary execution by Hanging is Jan's fetish, perhaps we can expect commentary on the incident at Capital Gazette. A few newspaper folks faced a gunman today, according to Breaking Faye Deep:

Shooting reported at Capital Gazette newspaper in Annapolis

Cue the "false flag" reflex in 5, 4, 3 ...

Edited by william.scherk
... false-flag whoopee clock-watching

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

https://qanon.pub/

Today, Q made their one thousand six hundred nineteenth post:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 3831d8 No.1940684 ? 

Why are they trying to ‘normalize’ this?
https://nypost.com/2018/03/05/facebook-survey-asks-users-if-they-condone-pedophilia/?
What is coming?
Do they really believe this will EVER be swallowed?
Will the progressive LEFT defend and support these actions once those guilty are brought to LIGHT?
These people are SICK!
They do NOT love this country.
Q

Does Billyboy  address the DoD/Q alignment I observed on Christmas?

No.

Will Billyboy ever quote Q, deal with Q directly?

No.

Instead he posts YouTube after YouTube of weak Q enthusiasts.

Is Billyboy motivated to find truth, or by something else?

Why on earth would the something else be the debunking of a kid in their basement, if that’s what Billyboy reallly thinks?

Know what wasn’t a false flag?

When the deranged and violent leftist tried to murder elected officials at a baseball game. Scalise isn’t going to forget that. None of us will.

Want another?

The violent leftist piece of shit who tried to murder Rand Paul.

You know perfectly well, Billyboy, that neither Candace nor myself advocate for summary executions.

But you keep saying we do.

Because you are a lying, deranged, leftist scumbag.

53 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Sadly, you haven't followed the logic of the conversation.  Go back to the beginning, I said you should dial your rhetoric back, not the truthiness about the person in the article.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Here's Candace Owens, future Supreme Court justice ...

LockUpCandaceOwen.png

Although summary execution by Hanging is Jan's fetish, perhaps we can expect commentary on the incident at Capital Gazette. A few newspaper folks faced a gunman today, according to Breaking Faye Deep:

Shooting reported at Capital Gazette newspaper in Annapolis

Owens is a stunning example of the true political opportunist, who helps earn politicians every bad name they have ever been called;

In times of need ...

Spoiler

DgzW3tqUwAA7tBh.jpg

Added:

25 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Damn. Lost the pool. Can't wait to see what Jan's boyfriend has to say about it ...

DgzaB4CW4AEHiB_.jpg

Edited by william.scherk
Falsity falsity false

I think this fellow has a nationally-broadcast radio and TV show.  He seems to have finished the shooting investigation before Deep Faye got her socks on:

And then there's Maude:

Spoiler

“I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight,” Yiannopoulos frequently writes via email or text message to reporters who contact him.

Yiannopoulos made the apparent mocking threat today in response to queries to the Observer asking about a restaurant he frequents and to the Daily Beastabout an effort he’s apparently part of to take over the United Kingdom’s far-right white ethno-state party UKIP. The party has foundered after the Brexit referendum passed, one of its goals, and never won a seat in Parliament.

Yiannopoulos told the Observer‘s David Richardson that this is now his standard response to a request for comment.

The threat is clearly less than earnest, an escalation of provocative and potentially harmful statements he has made previously, but along similar lines in which he stands teetering on the brink of free speech limits in the U.S. (Yiannopoulos reportedly currently lives in America.)

In the Supreme Court case Brandenburg v. Ohio, the court found that general statements encouraging violence or illegal acts is allowed by the Constitution “except where such advocacy is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or produce such action.”

So there's that.

Edited by william.scherk
Added charming note from Milo the Magnificent ... from Fortune

19 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Owens is a stunning example of the true political opportunist,

Carol,

This is not accurate.

I have been following her since she was a nobody on YouTube who called herself "Red Pill Black" and her little series was called "The Myth of the Coon." She got into politics because she came up with an idea for antibullying (she had received anonymous racial harassment) and even put it into practice with a Kickstarter campaign. It was a project called "SocialAutopsy. (She was a liberal back then.) 

Then the gamergate feminists got in touch with her and did their own form of bullying on her. That cracked open her liberal perspective and probably was the reason she went in the direction of a YouTube show where she could deal with racism on her own terms and according to what she saw, not what she was told to think.

The pushback from the left was intense and nasty--an intelligent pretty young black woman who thinks for herself and does not come to their conclusions is their worst nightmare and they treated her that way. This pushed her right into the arms of libertarians and Donald Trump support. Then Kanye West tweeted that he really liked the way she thought and off she went into a political career.

She does politics not for opportunism, but because she believes she is fighting evil. And she believes it with every bone in her body. She has the scars to prove it, too.

Disagree if you wish, but to attribute power-lust to her is simply not in line with her history.

Michael

• Like 1