Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

On 5/22/2018 at 9:40 AM, KorbenDallas said:

And I also said that Donald J Trump is part of the Avian Order, along with other nefarious actors!

Including those birdbrains in North Korea ...

1527240731045.gif

Michael Shermer, skeptical author, libertarian and bon-vivant, speaks to Conspiracy Theories with Dave Rubin:

• Thanks 1

Good news and bad news ... from Sciencenews.org and from Isaac Green aka Elliot Marxx aka anti-school, one of the new media demi-urges.

avianAgendaQanonLink.png

wikileaksDebunksQanonE.png

We are smarter than birds and even they could not remain aloft for more than hours at a time. If we emulated birds when an asteroid strikes, we wait for the blast to subside then  we might take to the skies perhaps in gas balloons. That should work.

Roseanne goes full conspiracy theorist on Chelsea Clinton

Trump’s favorite TV star was busy on Twitter this morning.

https://www.vox.com/2018/5/29/17404972/roseanne-clinton-conspiracy-trump

[...]

First, Barr accused Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of former President Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton, of being married to a nephew of billionaire philanthropist George Soros.

3 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

Barr apologized for the mistake, but then tweeted...

Hahahahahahaha!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 

For God's sake...

MISTAKE???!!!!

These world-wisened pundits think Roseanne was making a mistake by putting Soros as Chelsea's second name and not being sarcastic? And that she was claiming something about who Chelsea was married to?

Dayaaammmmmmm!

:) 

This is so goofy it has to be on purpose. These fake news people are ill-intentioned, but they aren't that stupid...

Are they?

LOL...

Michael

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

These world-wisened pundits think Roseanne was making a mistake by putting Soros as Chelsea's second name and not being sarcastic? And that she was claiming something about who Chelsea was married to? [...]

This is so goofy it has to be on purpose. These fake news people are ill-intentioned, but they aren't that stupid...

There is a missing data point in this analysis:  Roseanne deleted the tweet claiming Clinton was married to a Soros nephew -- a claim  initially boosted by actor Scott Baio. She also deleted a subsequent tweet notpologizing for the error ...

sorryDeleted.png

MISTAKE?!!!!

The comedienne started her internet rant just before midnight Monday, tweeting, “Chelsea Soros Clinton,” followed by a since-deleted tweet that said, “she’s married to soros nephew.”

An hour later, she followed up with, “soros’ goal; the overthrow of us constitutional republic by buying/backing candidates 4 local district attorney races who will ignore US law & favor ‘feelings’ instead-and call everyone who is alarmed by that ‘racist.’”

In another tweet, she called Soros a “nazi who turned in his fellow Jews 2 be murdered in German concentration camps & stole their wealth.”

Also reported elsewhere ...

deletedTweet.png

Who's Fake Knuze now?

Edited by william.scherk
Added depiction of deleted SOROS nephew tweet ...

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Who's Fake Knuze now?

William,

I ain't buying it.

"Chelsea Soros Clinton" in the context of the Tweet storm could refer to her brainwashed nature, not her marriage status.

But let's look a bit...

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Help me out. I can't even find Scott Baio's name at the link you posted. Yet from the way you linked, it seems like Scott Baio making that claim would be one of the topics in the article you linked to.

Misrepresenting like that is a fake news move? Isn't it? It sure looks like it to me...

:evil: 

But let's quote the article:

Barr tweeted, “CORRECTION: CHELSEA CLINTON IS NOT MARRIED TO A SOROS NEPHEW. HER HUSBAND IS THE SON OF A CORRUPT SENATOR, SO SORRY!:”

If people read an all-caps tweet like this with the zinger at the end and miss the sarcasm, I don't know how to communicate with them. It doesn't matter whether they are being honest or dishonest. Neither case works for me. There is no way to communicate because we are not talking the same language. All there is is noise...

But, since everybody's in a gotcha mood, let's look at the Scott Baio thing. And let's even use the corrupt Snopes propaganda outfit the establishment lefties like to use so much (see here). It turns out that Baio said the Chelsea married to Soros nephew thing back in 2016. And the mainstream media went ballistic.

The gotcha folks want us to believe Roseanne was aware of Biao's accusation, but not of the avalanche of correction and muck that happened in the mainstream as a reaction. And they want us to believe Roseanne stops being a comedian when she tweets.

Yeah, right...

There's no reason to take any of this seriously. Like I said, there's no way for people like me to communicate with people who think like this.

yawn...

So all they've got is fake news and nothing more...

Well... they do this kind of propaganda for hatred and blood-lust, too. They love destroying careers when they can get away with it...

Michael

ANOTHER VOLCANO ATTACK JUST HAPPENED ---  were you paying attention?!

I bet you weren't.

Guatemala volcano: Almost 200 missing and 75 dead

6 June 2018

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-44378775

Dark forces are at work here people.  Donald J Trump decided to start a tariff war with Canada over the weekend, and Trudeau called the tariff's 'insulting and unacceptable'.  So what did Donald J Trump do---the current US 'President' and Avian Order scum?

Donald J Trump unleashed fire and fury Sunday by calling on Avian Order operatives in the Deep State and ordering them to attack the Guatemalan people by setting off the Fuego volcano!  First Hawaii, now Guatemala!  Oh yes, and the Hawaii volcano is still creating terror for Hawaiian residents and birds:

Hawaii volcano lava destroys hundreds of homes overnight

/ Updated 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hawaii-volcano-lava-destroys-hundreds-homes-overnight-n880401

180605-honolulu-hawaii-volcano-homes-ac-

Look at all that Avian Order carnage!!!!

It is clear from recent events that Donald J Trump's choice for terror is erupting VOLCANOES!!!

We can't let him get away with this, people!  He must be stopped!  Join The Resistance today and we might have a chance against this new terrorism tactic by Donald J Trump!  It's dirty, it's awful, and it's ugly!

Fire and fury!

#stoptheavianorder

#justiceforthomas

#teampigeon

8 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

ANOTHER VOLCANO ATTACK JUST HAPPENED ---  were you paying attention?!

I bet you weren't.

Guatemala volcano: Almost 200 missing and 75 dead

6 June 2018

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-44378775

Dark forces are at work here people.  Donald J Trump decided to start a tariff war with Canada over the weekend, and Trudeau called the tariff's 'insulting and unacceptable'.  So what did Donald J Trump do---the current US 'President' and Avian Order scum?

Donald J Trump unleashed fire and fury Sunday by calling on Avian Order operatives in the Deep State and ordering them to attack the Guatemalan people by setting off the Fuego volcano!  First Hawaii, now Guatemala!  Oh yes, and the Hawaii volcano is still creating terror for Hawaiian residents and birds:

Hawaii volcano lava destroys hundreds of homes overnight

/ Updated 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hawaii-volcano-lava-destroys-hundreds-homes-overnight-n880401

180605-honolulu-hawaii-volcano-homes-ac-

Look at all that carnage!!!!

It is clear from recent events that Donald J Trump's choice for terror is erupting VOLCANOES!!!

We can't let him get away with this, people!  He must be stopped!  Join The Resistance today and we might have a chance against this new terrorism tactic by Donald J Trump!  It's dirty, it's awful, and it's ugly!

Fire and fury!

#stoptheavianorder

#justiceforthomas

#teampigeon

And note that it is in a "distraction area" where no US voter cares what happens, while the Avian Order prepares all those dead birds for their barbarous unspeakable rites!

Thank the good Lord of what Flies , that our dear Thomas is laid to resr peacefully in the compost heap.

Stop the Avian Order #Endure no more Hondurases!

Conspiracy ideation (in Liz Crokin) erupts when Death come calling ...

You can't make this up.

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

You can't make this up.

So, where does it come from?

Volcanos? Celebrity suicides? Not our problem.

Andromeda strain found on Mars? Liars! Mars Rover’s computer functions taken over by an alien life form? No! Humans are the aliens on Mars. You humans have enough data to be sure the actions of our life forms was decisive, and purposeful. Stay away from Mars, you ugly bags of mostly water!  

I have heard that in predominately black schools as are found in Chicago, the students carry weapons on their persons and in their purses. What would happen if a shooter came into one of those schools? Peter

The Boulder County Sheriff’s Office has come up with a new plan to stop potential school shooters: storing AR-15 rifles on school campuses. According to the sheriff’s office, moving guns out of the cars of school resource officers, where they are presently kept, and into the school buildings themselves, ought to allow officers to respond faster. The two schools in question are in Lyons Middle/Senior High School and Niwot High School--where officer response time is presently 10 to 15 minutes. Both schools are somewhat rurally located. Robert Sullenberger, the division chief for Boulder County Sheriff, states that “We’re seeing the number of school shootings increase. The vast majority of these school shootings are concluded within five to seven minutes, so the quicker that we can address this threat, the better off everyone is.”

Colorado is of course home to Columbine High School, the site of perhaps the nation’s most notorious school shooting back in 1999, and Arapahoe High, where a fatal shooting took place in 2013. The Boulder County proposal currently on the table stipulates that the guns be kept in locked safes inside the schools. The safes will be located in the office of the school resource officer. Only deputies will be able to open the vaults, via fingerprints. They will also still keep an AR-15 in their vehicle. Officials say they will monitor students and staff for signs of anxiety related to having the guns stored on campus. The proposal will of course first need to be approved by the school board, before implementation.

[insert plagiarized item here]

In other news, did you know that Anthony Bourdain's death is 'suspicious'?

Well ... fresh from his perch in Waikiki commenting on the G-7 plots against humaniy, Alex Jones lets off the equivalent of a taro fart:

Basically, Bourdain was going to blow the lid off the Clinton Child Sex Trafficking cabal come out in favour of Trump and begin to produce TV shows about child sex trafficking. 

Edited by william.scherk
Basically, not.

On 5/29/2018 at 7:30 PM, KorbenDallas said:

Roseanne goes full conspiracy theorist on Chelsea Clinton

Trump’s favorite TV star was busy on Twitter this morning.

https://www.vox.com/2018/5/29/17404972/roseanne-clinton-conspiracy-trump

Looks like the Deep State got to Roseanne. She pulled back from her earlier stupid  comments re Chelsea, and now ...

This occasioned a Festival of Dissonance, as they say. For example ...

On 6/6/2018 at 5:24 PM, caroljane said:

[W]hile the Avian Order prepares all those dead birds for their barbarous unspeakable rites!

Thank the good Lord of what Flies , that our dear Thomas is laid to resr peacefully in the compost heap.

Stop the Avian Order

It hasn't really sunk in with the elites, but the hoi-est of the heartland polloi know. Even the domesticated chicken knows. And now Alex Jones is finally on the cusp of reporting real news. Deep news.

Korben warned us all in his puckish and charming way, but it might be time to toughen up, North Americans ... it may now be time for biblically-legal martial Guantanamo camps with chicken-wire and children and chickens and let's see who survives ... betcha nukeless Canada is glad their poultry racket is like an Iron Wall to foreign meat. Or ...

Or is it .... the yin-yang fight to the death between Hidden Orders?  A true deep Them versus Them?

"Scientists fear end of humanity!" 

alex&birdFlu-MX-POSTER.png

Spoiler

Fact-check on Aisle Four: track down cite for 'airborne' menace. Anything will do. We must defeat Them (and Them too).

The video below is why I like this guy.

War sucks.

Endless war for profit sucks exponentially worse. It's evil regardless of the issues.

Yet not one mainstream media outlet has opposed endless war for profit on principle. Not even the lefties. On the contrary, they sell it.

Just like they are selling Laura Bush right now.

And some people think alt media (like the guy below on YouTube) are not reliable. They're full of conspiracy theories, after all...

Yeah, right.

Tell that to the exponentially increasing bodies in the graveyards... Of people who should still be alive...

Michael

21 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Anything will do. We must defeat Them (and Them too).

William,

It ain't working.

I still think Alex Jones rocks (as I make room for misfires) and I still think the mainstream media and power toadies are not reliable.

When I look at people mocking Alex, I generally think about the mountain of topics Alex covers--the many, many ones where he is right--his mockers prefer not to talk about...

Then I wonder about them, not about Alex's misfires.

I'm not the only one who thinks as I do, either.

If you want to influence folks, gotta do better, dude.

But I'm rootin' for ya'.

Michael

47 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

When I look at people mocking Alex, I generally think about the mountain of topics Alex covers--the many, many ones where he is right--his mockers prefer not to talk about...

Like here, for instance.

Alex mockers can dismiss this when it is rubbed in their noses, but Alex's gigantic audience--which is increasingly including celebrities, intellectuals and pundits not normally associated with him, find this video perfectly reasonable and think the fake news media is in cahoots.

Man-oh-man are some good times coming in the midterms...

Helpfully,

Michael

Many people...

34 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... think the fake news media is in cahoots.

How's that for a conspiracy theory?

Since I quoted Styx already, let's do it again to show my point. :) 

He explains it well in this video:

And the mainstream fake news media keeps repeating the same errors--and the same kinds of errors.

Do they think people will not notice?

I can't wait for the "but we didn't mean it" stage on the cusp of the midterms. I, for one, will be enjoying myself.

Michael

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I still think Alex Jones rocks (as I make room for misfires) and I still think the mainstream media and power toadies are not reliable.

In the case of H7N9, the reliable information is coming from experts in the fields, who were quoted in the boo hiss mainstream. In other words, the only parts added to the story by Alex Jones were misinformation, error, garble and histrionics.  And the problem is that nobody "like me" who consumes the Infowars report is prone to examine sources -- especially when the sources are missing entirely at Infowars.

Shownotes!

What Jones and crew have done out of slophouse ethics or lack of diligence is conflate three or more things that separately raise concern. The first is what we have known for a while, we being mainstream epidemiology researchers and public health bodies:

1. Viruses can mutate and cross the species barrier (ie, a bird flu can be caught and sicken a human as seen in our recent past)

The reason this is concerning is that human history has had influenza pandemics in the past. We (meaning international science bodies, epidemiology experts and relevant public health bodies like the WHO) have the means to prevent a pandemic if we maintain our vigilance on all fronts.

2.  Bird flu type viruses may be only two mutations away from changing their infecting power.

3.  The present (fifth) outbreak of H7N9 proves that this virus does persist in poultry and can infect handlers

4.  Viruses and bacteria can be found in outer-atmospheric dust

5.  Disease X (noted by the WHO) is the Nightmare Scenario -- a virus that will not only succeed in mutating out of a single host (avian species/foul) but will be able to be passed Human to Human thereupon.

6.  A human-to-human virus may be "airborne" (as with rhinoviruses near the surface). This is not the "airborne" high atmosphere noted.

7. One usually catches an "airborne" virus when the local airspace or surfaces is supercharged with particles (ie, the mist from a sneeze, phlegm, sputum)

That's an interesting reflex. If Alex is whipping up a storm kludge of misinfo designed to freak people out a little bit, you look at "people" mocking.

Changing the subject.

Then I wonder about them, not about Alex's misfires.

"People, people who need people ... are the luckiest people in the world." 

I'm not the only one who thinks as I do, either.

Mr Ad Populum, do you mind sharing a bunk with me and a horde of Right-Thinkers? 

If you want to influence folks, gotta do better, dude.

Scott Adams sez among the hallmarks of (his definition of) cognitive dissonance is using "bro" or "dude."  I can cite it if you like, as his Periscope episode on the subject quite fascinates me.

Those here who festoon Alex with wreaths of metaphorical glory ... and those who are deeply skeptical due to reliability issues, may stay in their lanes, or opinion clusters.  Unless a mind-reading instrument is consulted, I don't know how many of the OL readership on this subject is in favour of my kind of analysis .... 

William: "I'm not the only one who thinks like me." 
Server: "Do you want fries with that or not?"

-- a misstep can be acknowledged and all move on.  I am ready to update my impressions of Infowars' reliability.  Annointing me a hopelessly-ineffective inferior is game.

Edited by william.scherk
Game! People1

16 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

In the case of H7N9, the reliable information is coming from experts in the fields, who were quoted in the boo hiss mainstream. In other words, the only parts added to the story by Alex Jones were misinformation, error, garble and histrionics.  And the problem is that nobody "like me" who consumes the Infowars report is going to examine sources -- especially when the source are garbled.

What Jones and crew have done out of slophouse ethics or lack of diligence is conflate three or more things that separately raise concern. The first is what we have known for a while, we being mainstream epidemiology researchers and public health bodies:

Jones is certainly more kooky than not, registering on the Kookmeter just slightly less kooky than Dan Rather, Paul Krugman and Mika Brzezinski. His particular paranoia and lunacy is almost right about at their level.

J

A moment of unity: