Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Tony,

Add to that a HUGE double standard.

See this article:

Milo Is A Rorschach Blot About Whom The Reaction Reveals All
The reaction to Milo Yiannopoulos is riddled with the hysteria of a witch-hunt that will embolden progressives and weaken conservatives and libertarians.
By D.C. McAllister
Feb. 23, 2017
The Federalist

First a preliminary idea or two from the article:

Now think about the following excerpt. Lots of people in our neck of the woods just love Camille Paglia because she is a libertarian, etc. Lot's of people on the right love her, too. And when she speaks on college campuses, I never see anyone rioting.

Continuing from the article:

How about them apples?

If the right is to be moral for real, it has to be moral all the time, not just when the headlines are screaming for another sacrificial victim to faux outrage.

That is a process defect, too--one that has nothing to do with pedophilia. The right-wing folks (and even many O-land folks) are selling out their morality BEFORE they even define what they consider to be tolerable limits (if any) of pedophilia. They are all over the friggin' place.

Why?

Because they worship at the alter of the mainstream press.

Given the press and their souls, they will choose the press every time. (Rand wrote a book about people like that--The Fountainhead. :) )

There is no way for them to bash Milo because of his comments on adult-child sex and speak glowing about Paglia and be serious about moral values. They can only pretend to be.

As to the left, their hypocrisy on this issue is merely a tactic--a reflection of the evil they promote. It is not about morality with them. It's about power. So anything goes just so long as it works to destroy the targets in their way.

Michael

Michael,

Yes, one can imagine Rand's disdain of the "New Left", now (is that the New-New Left?) - "I told you so!" Hypocrisy is too soft a word, and like "double standards" bounces of Lefties like rain off rhino hide. Not that the Right deserve a free ride, either.

As you say, the talking heads of TV and News have long been granted worshipful fervor by the empty heads -"souls". Because news also brings us events and disasters, the empty-heads have taken anything pronounced by media, as a "metaphysical given" - except, the news is more often than not, man-made - selected, given prominence, etc. - and I know since I once helped "make" it. The corrupt power of much Western media is peaking I sense (not here, it is State run) and future historians will recount how it began to undermine itself with all its chicanery around this period of Donald Trump's election.

You (and I somewhat) are protected by separation of Church and State; but does that exclude the religion of Progressivism and its High Priests I've often asked, not entirely facetiously?

I have to add I dislike the cult of celebrity, and making personal disclosures on the grand stage. I want to tell them, if you have something to say, like Paglia did, write the book!    

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

She's a honey badger.  With tenure.

The right has no room for a provocateur or sexual philosopher when it comes down to third-rail issues. Breitbart pushed him out instead of taking a principled stand on free expression.  And of course, Milo is no honey badger. He caved.

Another missing link ...

Milo was able to read and absorb the controversial Sexual  Personae and incorporate its anti-Women's-studies, culture-wars take-no-prisoners edge, its rejection of campus verities and identity politics, its shocking tonic recipe. It's plausible he formed part of his world-view through her influence ... so we should connect the dots.

For those who relish a good conspiracy theory then, here's one: Paglia herself took out Milo. She grew sorely pissed that he borrowed her conclusions about sexuality-of-youth and made such a hash of it. She got Kevin Bacon on the blower, who told Soros, who sent front-group battalions to unearth the starkest of Milo's borrowings. It was a test: would Milo stand by Paglia's conclusions, be a honey badger, not back down, not try to have it both ways, not pose as a victim of Father Michael the singing blow-jobber? 

If Milo tried to fake reality, walk back his remarks, not stand by her, it was a simple Kevin Bacon lever-pull, and the whole superstructure pancaked by design. Tape cued, CPAC on the tee, Simon and Shuster on speed-dial ... Bannonites a-triggered for kerfuffle.  The left yawned, having already burnt Paglia at the stake three times before she was forty.

-- one of the fun stories of Paglia is how early she turned against the radical left pseudo-inquiry of culture-studies, critical-theory, postmodern woo, how early she became a burr under the saddle of thought police on campus. She was as ferocious as any pioneer. 

So I find it easy to believe that Paglia set in motion a stress-test for her devotee.  Most folks won't know that Paglia also Kevin-Baconed Sarah Palin at CPAC. Insert smiley.  

NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. — As the Conservative Political Action Conference kicked off just outside of Washington this week, there was one name noticeably missing from the roster of speakers: Sarah Palin.

The former Alaska governor used to be a rock star at the annual conservative gathering. But this year she wasn’t invited to CPAC, put on by the American Conservative Union.

Insert image of nude Milo holding a softcover Sexual Personae over his crotch.

Edited by william.scherk
Crotch

For those who relish a good conspiracy theory then, here's one: Paglia herself took out Milo.

William,

I have a better one.

Milo hasn't been taken out. He's like a ghost and will return.

:)

But I have a much greater conspiracy theory for why the same people who give Paglia a pass don't give one to Milo. A real US against THEM conspiracy theory.

Paglia gets a pass because she worked her ass off to get permission to join the elite ruling class (THEM). Milo was crashing the party so he had to be opposed.

Notice I am not saying Paglia worked her ass off to achieve something (which she also did and which I admire). That's not the important thing to the ruling class mentality. The important thing is that THEY must invite a newbie or THEY must give permission. And THEY make the newbie jump through all the proper hoops before THEY allow said newbie to take place among THEM.

MILO didn't ask for permission for anything. SOME OF THEM invited him (book, conference, etc.) and THE REST OF THEY came down like a ton of bricks on SOME OF THEM. And those SOME OF THEM caved like moral wimps. This was nothing more than a ruling class disciplining itself.

But THEY didn't discipline Milo. He never caved. He's still out there and he's active as all hell.

There are soooooooooo many parties yet to crash. Stay tuned... :) 

btw - President Trump is a gate-crasher, too. The problem with the ruling class is that THEY are mostly pathetic in a real fight. THEY must strike from the shadows or not at all. Truth be told, Trump is simply smarter than THEY are in a fight, shadow or sunlight.

As for Paglia, she is permitted by THEM--with tenure--to have her socially compartmentalized scandals because they don't mess with the power structure of THEM. And her ideas are edgy enough for THEM to believe THEY are smart and rebellious--for THEM to play act so to speak--as THEY continue to lead impotent lives of unacknowledged privilege and shallow destructive vanity.

How's that for a conspiracy theory?

Michael

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Tony,

Add to that a HUGE double standard.

See this article:

Milo Is A Rorschach Blot About Whom The Reaction Reveals All
The reaction to Milo Yiannopoulos is riddled with the hysteria of a witch-hunt that will embolden progressives and weaken conservatives and libertarians.
By D.C. McAllister
Feb. 23, 2017
The Federalist

First a preliminary idea or two from the article:

Now think about the following excerpt. Lots of people in our neck of the woods just love Camille Paglia because she is a libertarian, etc. Lot's of people on the right love her, too. And when she speaks on college campuses, I never see anyone rioting.

Continuing from the article:

How about them apples?

If the right is to be moral for real, it has to be moral all the time, not just when the headlines are screaming for another sacrificial victim to faux outrage.

That is a process defect, too--one that has nothing to do with pedophilia. The right-wing folks (and even many O-land folks) are selling out their morality BEFORE they even define what they consider to be tolerable limits (if any) of pedophilia. They are all over the friggin' place.

Why?

Because they worship at the alter of the mainstream press.

Given the press and their souls, they will choose the press every time. (Rand wrote a book about people like that--The Fountainhead. :) )

There is no way for them to bash Milo because of his comments on adult-child sex and speak glowing about Paglia and be serious about moral values. They can only pretend to be.

As to the left, their hypocrisy on this issue is merely a tactic--a reflection of the evil they promote. It is not about morality with them. It's about power. So anything goes just so long as it works to destroy the targets in their way.

Michael

The left is attacking the right using Milo against them. The right is against what the left is for but here the left uses the right's own cultural values against them. The left doesn't care about pedophilia* as a moral issue except as the current weapon of choice.

--Brant

*Pedophilia is an adult sexually fixiated on sexually immature children. Pederasty is adult homosexual fixation on adolescent boys. Adult heterosexual fixation on adolescent girls has no very strong appellation I'm aware of. The current rubric is pederasty is also pedophilia. This is the cultural right dumping on homosexuals so orientated. Heterosexual males going after adolescent girls thus would be pedophilia too, but that word is weakly applied to them. I think it's because many heterosexual (conservative) males really don't think that's so bad. Lesbians are out of the loop. They are untouchable whatever they may be doing, but I don't think they prey. Pederasts have to prey to get what they want because they can't do it nicely; it's all go to the slammer. One odious and horrible result has been serial killing.The age of sexual consent has no biological referent unless it's 13 or 14--puberty--and it's thus arbitrary. The law needs to protect prepubescent children from being sexually preyed upon. Adolescents need to be educated and learn how to say "No!" The teenager is biologically an adult though still developing and the DNA wants reproduction ASAP. The wealth of civilization has enabled the prolonging of childhood through adolescence which is great for time in school, but WTF!? about what comes next? Social Justice Warriors! Eloi! Victims!

Having a rational, nuanced discussion about "adults" having sex with adolescents and the age of sexual consent is impossible if it's smeared as "pedophilia." It may be bad it may be good (but it's not culturally supported) just as adult to adult sex can be, but it's not as bad--this is a generalization--as adults having sex with prepubescent children. Those victims are truly marginalized in and by current "discussions."

10 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Having a rational, nuanced discussion about "adults" having sex with adolescents and the age of sexual consent is impossible if it's smeared as "pedophilia."

Brant,

This appears to be only if you are a conservative.

Liberals are fine discussing it except when they want to attack conservatives.

10 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

It may be bad it may be good (but it's not culturally supported) just as adult to adult sex can be, but it's not as bad--this is a generalization--as adults having sex with prepubescent children. Those victims are truly marginalized in and by current "discussions."

Really?

How about a Supreme Court Justice advocating it?

(Milo ain't goin' away...)

Michael

On February 22, 2017 at 6:41 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

It's not that [the corruption of science] is not important. In the big picture, it is critical. But short-term, it is easier to do something effective like, say, help elect Trump, by talking about the climate change scam and the crooks behind it than it is to talk about how science is being corrupted. People listen to the first. They zone out with the second.

Michael,

For one thing, I wasn't talking about persuasion techniques, just trying to draw your attention to the underlying goal of prime - political - movers who from the start of the "AGW" scare, subsequently modified to "climate change" scare, have seen the enormous usefulness of controlling fossil fuel use to world-dominance ends.

But persuasionwise, you focused on a sentence I put in parentheses and seem to have missed my main point.

Repeating my post with emphasis added:

On February 22, 2017 at 6:06 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

Again, taking issue with your casting the "climate change" scare as basically about money.  Yes, there's loads of money involved.  But much deeper than that, it's an attempt at world government control of the lives of everyone.

I'm not trying to "gotcha," Michael, just to alert you to what's at stake besides money.  (There's also corruption of the scientific enterprise, which I find very upsetting and very dangerous to human wellbeing.)

In William's long post above, among the quotes he's collected from posts of yours is the statement that "[the] power grab has been breathtaking in its amateurishness."  No, not amateurish.  Skilled, and with a horrific amount of success.  And it isn't over, though Trump might put some strong braking into effect.

Ellen

From a persuasion-oriented standpoint, I think that the connection to the globalism effort does reach a Trump-supporting audience.

For instance, something William posted:

On February 22, 2017 at 7:32 PM, william.scherk said:

Ellen

25 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

From a persuasion-oriented standpoint, I think that the connection to the globalism effort does reach a Trump-supporting audience.

Ellen,

I fully agree about the globalism angle. (I haven't heard the video William posted yet, but I kinda know what's on it from being familiar with Alex's stuff.)

I don't pound that as much because it is constantly mischaracterized and mocked as if globalism accusers were talking about a full-blown world-domination plan by a James Bond-like villain (albeit, if that ever were to happen, George Soros certainly could be the face of it. :) ) I speak from lots and lots of experience in online discussions about this.

And it's not that. In fact, I think this globalism putsch is far more disorganized than the globalists like to portray to the rest of humanity. Why? Because while they are busy screwing over normal people wherever they have influence and power, they are also busy busy busy cutting each other's throats.

It's almost like how the scientific community has corrupted itself over man-made climate change.

There are some centralities, but there are lots and lots of cliques. And lots of power struggles.

To be clear, if a globalist had to choose between another globalist, even one he despises, and someone like you or me, we would have to say, "Byb bye cruel world." We would be toast. It would be no contest.

So there is some unity with globalists as if globalism were some kind of class or guild or even race--and we (and the rest of mankind) are not invited. We are not among The Chosen. But that's where it ends. 

And there's another issue. One of the Achilles heels of many globalists, I believe, is pedophilia. It's a kind of thing where they can trust you if you do it with them. It's how you make your bones so to speak. But since these are wickedly powerful people, nailing them is hard.

It's one of the reasons we keep going around and around about Pizzagate.

But I think Trump is going to nail--for real--the elite pedophile clubs. Once he gets the intelligence and law enforcement communities weeded out of saboteurs, I think he will sick them on the pedophiles--all within law and justice. And when the dams bursts, it's gonna be ugly.

(I think I'll watch that video a little later. :)

Michael

On 2/22/2017 at 5:06 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

There's also corruption of the scientific enterprise, which I find very upsetting and very dangerous to human wellbeing.

Ellen,

Just to add some more validation to your upset.

From the BBC:

Most scientists 'can't replicate studies by their peers'

I lay this directly at the feet of the climate change movement along with excessive government patronage.

Corruption is like cancer once it spreads. It doesn't stay compartmentalized.

They changed the standard of science from replication to consensus. They had to. Replication doesn't foster much corruption. So they changed it in one field, but it has bled over to everything. 

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Podesta says President Trump is behind Pizzagate.

How's that for a conspiracy theory?

Michael

Wow.

That was only up for a bit and is now removed.

Alex has a gaggle of high-powered lawyers, so there must be a good reason.

Here's a related article on Infowars with this video embedded, which is also the same removed one as above. If this video gets restored somewhere, I will post it again.

PODESTA FALSELY CLAIMS TRUMP, INFOWARS HELD PIZZAGATE CONFERENCE CALLS

From the article:

John Podesta, the embattled former campaign chair for Hillary Clinton, is pushing a fake conspiracy theory implying that President Trump calls Infowars to discuss Pizzagate.

The irony is that Podesta, who came under fire after Wikileaks released thousands of emails linking him to “Spirit Cooking” and other bizarre rituals, pushed his conspiracy theory while blasting the epidemic of “conspiracy theories.”

. . .

He also claimed people who “largely live in reality and in the mainstream media world” are likely unfamiliar with Infowars.

But if Podesta was actually paying attention, he would have noticed the discussion around Pizzagate largely occurred on Reddit, 4Chan and Twitter – but not Infowars.

And a quick search of Breitbart.com found scant reporting on the subject except for wire news reports, such as a UPI article Breitbart reposted about a man firing a gun inside the pizza place at the center of the controversy.

Additionally, President Trump doesn’t appear to have ever tweeted anything about Pizzagate, despite Twitter serving as his main bullhorn.

It's obvious that Podesta is getting sloppy and/or desperate, but since one of Alex's videos got taken down as quickly as it was, it's also obvious he's got lots of powerful people still behind him.

Michael

On 2/24/2017 at 6:15 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

How about a Supreme Court Justice advocating it?

How about a discussion "Did a Supreme Court Justice advocate" it?  This might require a bit of rational inquiry, but what the hell. 

9 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

... but what the hell.

William,

I don't know who David Zublick is, but I will watch the video later.

The point Alex Jones was making above (when I had to stop watching before it got taken down) is that he is being sued over the Pizzagate affair, or is being threatened with a lawsuit. And from the sounds of it, he wants this to happen because he can then subpoena and/or depose all kinds of relevant people to give testimony under oath.

If that happens, either the shit will hit the fan or it won't.

I actually hope this happens.

Michael

I think that if anyone who supports Trump but who also supports Milo or any form of underage sex with adults, no matter what is called, then they are damaging themselves and Trump’s reputation. It is a bad topic . . . a bad label . . . and gives the left a weapon. Perhaps Milo can retrieve his reputation through good journalistic works but if he continues on the bizarr-o path it is his path to ridicule and obscurity, no matter how often he screeches to “look at me!”

There is a local guy who owned a theatre in Ocean City called the OC Jamboree who is now facing life in prison for underage sexual assault. My family and I must have been there a hundred times over the years to see many kinds of acts and musical theatre. The owner was very illusive, well off, and compelling, but now his family is even coming forward to say they were also molested. And Bill Cosby admits to 50 (fifty) (a big Five Oh) years of drugging and raping women. Do not support these types of crimes in any way.   

Peter    

Some people like their conspiracy theories small and tight. Some like their theories to encompass vast territories, including swamps and marshes where Reason goes to die. For example, how  many Kevin-Bacons lie between Soros, The Globalists, and the existence of widespread Satanic Ritual Abuse institutions?  It takes Richie Allen just thirty seconds to bring the term to heel ...

It may be a conspiracy or may not be, but it sure looks like one.

They're coming for David Seaman now.

Here's the Buzzfeed article he talks about:

How YouTube Serves As The Content Engine Of The Internet’s Dark Side

David closed down his Twitter account due to the number of death threats he was receiving based on this article.

This is a classic top-down, bottom-up strategy.

1. Get someone from the top to bash the target and, basically say to the world at large, "Go get him!"

2. Get paid minions and fanatics to sack and pillage the target. The sheeple will follow.

I don't expect Twitter to close the accounts of those who made the death threats against David. If it does, OK. If it doesn't (and I fully believe it won't), can anyone be blamed for thinking about conspiracy?

Michael

Today is a really big day for Pizzagate!

David Seaman the snowflake badger has retreated from Twitter, while consulting his lawyers about a vicious attack on him at Buzzfeed.

President Trump announced that federal agencies will be bringing Pizzagate! criminals to justice (or, "President Trump Holds Anti-Human Trafficking Meeting 2/23/17").

And, a view from orbit, where everything seems connected.

David Seaman's absence from Twitter has been noticed by The Cult:

Well, not The Cult, the other one:

Some haven't got the memo:

Er ...

It usually comes down to TheBrandens the Rothschilds ...

Edited by william.scherk
Replaced duped Snowflake video with link.

Just a throwaway comment.

The people who were whistleblowing the pedophilia in the Catholic Church suffered terribly until the dam burst open. It's hard to go back in time in your mind and imagine the world where a charge like that was absurd. But that time did exist and the whistleblowers did get crushed.

Notice that people who talk about Pizzagate are starting to get the hammer of Thor coming down on them.

Wouldn't it be a pisser if what happened with the Catholic Church were the pattern of the elite ruling class of the last few administrations?

I, for one, am keeping an open mind. Not saying yes or no. One thing is clear to me. The issue is bigger than one pizza parlor. The issue is pedophilia in different cliques in the halls of power.

btw - If this thing bursts open like it shows indications it might, anyone involved from the US should thank their lucky stars they are in the US. I've seen what they do to caught pedophiles in Brazil, even elites. It ain't pretty. I imagine this will be similar in many other countries.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I, for one, am keeping an open mind. Not saying yes or no. One thing is clear to me. The issue is bigger than one pizza parlor.

Yes. No.  John Podesta, a ringleader in Satanic pedophile trafficking. Yes no. Should be in jail for pedophile crimes. No. The core narrative of Pizzagate (place, people, crimes) is true. Hmmm. Mmmmm. Maybe bleeeeeeend yes and no together. Noyyes. No. Yes. One thing is clear ... 

When a guy brought live arms into Comet Pizza, Comet Pizza kept going. When somebody wrote that David Seaman has a racket on Youtube, David Seaman shut down his Twitter account.

Did he shut down his money-maker, though? No. Yes, Does it matter?

Do read the Buzzfeed article that shriveled up the old Seaman balls. No. Yes.

Frequently, the videos consist of little more than screenshots of a Reddit “investigation” laid out chronologically, set to ominous music. Other times, they’re very simple, featuring a man in a sparse room speaking directly into his webcam, or a very fast monotone narration over a series of photographs with effects straight out of iMovie. There’s a financial incentive for vloggers to make as many videos as cheaply they can; the more videos you make, the more likely one is to go viral. David Seaman’s videos typically garner more than 50,000 views and often exceed 100,000. Many of Seaman’s videos adjoin ads for major brands. A preroll ad for Asana, the productivity software, precedes a video entitled “WIKILEAKS: Illuminati Rothschild Influence & Simulation Theory”; before “Pizzagate: Do We Know the Full Scope Yet?!” it’s an ad for Uber, and before “HILLARY CLINTON’S HORROR SHOW,” one for a new Fox comedy. (Most YouTubers have no direct control over which brands’ ads run next to their videos, and vice versa.)

This trough isn’t just wide, it’s deep. A YouTube search for the term “The Truth About the Holocaust” returns half a million results. The top 10 are all Holocaust-denying or Holocaust-skeptical. (Sample titles: “The Greatest Lie Ever Told,” which has 500,000 views; “The Great Jewish Lie”; “The Sick Lies of a Holocaust™ ‘Survivor.’”) Say the half million videos average about 10 minutes. That works out to 5 million minutes, or about 10 years, of “Truth About the Holocaust.”

[...]

Sometimes, these videos go hugely viral. “With Open Gates: The Forced Collective Suicide of European Nations” — an alarming 20-minute video about Muslim immigration to Europe featuring deceptive editing and debunked footage — received some 4 million views in late 2015 before being taken down by YouTube over a copyright claim. (Infowars: “YouTube Scrambles to Censor Viral Video Exposing Migrant Invasion.”) That’s roughly as many people as watched the Game of Thrones Season 3 premiere. It’s since been scrubbed of the copyrighted music and reuploaded dozens of times.

Do read the Buzzfeed article that shriveled up the old Seaman balls. No. Yes.

William,

LOL...

Of course I read it. Typical hit piece.

I loved the following part that you were fooled by. "Many of Seaman’s videos adjoin ads for major brands." Then he listed  Asana,  Uber, a "new Fox comedy" in a way that implied David had a direct relationship with them.

David doesn't choose the advertiser. This is Google's ad program. :) And the payout is pennies. That's his "money-maker" that you are so proud to gotcha. Dayaamm! 

The author of that article is Joseph Bernstein. How is it that a "senior technology reporter" who "writes about the gaming industry and web culture" doesn't know about Google's ad program on YouTube? (Quotes taken form Bernstein's about page on Buzzfeed.) And you believe his spin?

LOL...

Come on, man. 

If you want to see David's actual money-maker, it's a budding venture called Fulcrum and a subscription newsletter.  

But since you are so gullible, are you interested in a business opportunity from someone who will not steer you wrong? It so happens I have one. I can guarantee that I know a way for you to work 7 minutes a day and get $20k a month (minimum) in Internet marketing without knowing a damn thing before going in. Interested? It will only cost you $2k for the starter package, but, hell, the first month profit alone will pay for that many times over. I only have two units left, so you better make up your mind quick!

But wait! There's more!

:evil:  :) 

Michael

Should be in jail for pedophile crimes.

William,

If convicted, yes.

Kinda obvious, no?

Unless he can pull out a sweetheart deal like Jeffrey Epstein. It probably depends on how much dirt he has on the others. :) 

From what I know, an investigation is ongoing right now, right as we banter back and forth.

So all in due time. Let's make sure we don't send an innocent man to jail...

Michael