Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

49 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Korben,

You don't think Soros funds these things when he's openly said he does?

Really?

[...]

I like the banter, but I don't understand your comment. This information is well documented and pretty much public knowledge.

It would be like me claiming Trump never says anything controversial.

:)

Ha, well actually I was saying that the Soros sting folks trying to get Roger Stone don't exist.  Him and Alex like to talk like there are people out to get them, but there aren't.

20 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

Ha, well actually I was saying that the Soros sting folks trying to get Roger Stone don't exist.  Him and Alex like to talk like there are people out to get them, but there aren't.

Korben,

You mean like there's been no DDOS attacks?

:evil: 

Alex uses CloudFlare for its security. That company deals in some really shady stuff, but also works for major credit cards (I believe there is cross-pollination going on). It informed Alex that the recent DDOS attack was one of the biggest, most massive it has ever seen.

The thing about Alex and Roger that goes unnoticed is that they have the same kind of protection J. Edgar Hoover did. Do you think it's merely coincidence Hoover was never taken out by a powerful foe? The fact is he had dirt on many of the major players. The protection he used is called a "dead man's switch." If he's killed, a crapload of inconvenient information goes out to very sensitive places, not just the press.

Ditto for Alex and Roger, albeit on a lesser scale.

Yeah, I agree they get melodramatic about the danger they face, but colorful theatrical posturing does not negate actual danger. There are a lot of people who would love to take both of them out.

Did you forget that Hillary Clinton cited Alex right at the end of her campaign? Do you think she was just funning and had a lot of time to talk about superficial trivialities or do you think he got her attention for real? :) 

Believe me, both Alex and Roger are on Soros's short list of targets for dirty tricks.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

You mean like there's been no DDOS attacks?

I don't know, has there?  I'm taking your word for it that Alex says there has been, but I don't think Alex has any integrity so I don't take his word for anything.

Yeah, I agree they get melodramatic about the danger they face, but colorful theatrical posturing does not negate actual danger. There are a lot of people who would love to take both of them out.

Or is it just fear, while existentially people are respecting their individual rights?

Did you forget that Hillary Clinton cited Alex right at the end of her campaign? Do you think she was just funning and had a lot of time to talk about superficial trivialities or do you think he got her attention for real? :)

I thought she was getting sick of all the fake news!  (I mean, she was actually sick once but that one doesn't count :):P )

From the article below, “My fellow Americans, I now declare myself an independent. I am beholden to no political party. My only party is the people. My only allegiance is the Constitution of the United States!”

I think Donald Trump can be the best he can be and become a great President. But, conspiracies do have a basis in fact. See the excerpts below.

Peter

How Trump Can End the Parties of Corruption by Kimberly Fletcher Posted: Jan 17, 2017 12:01AM . . . —the American people didn’t vote for Trump because he was a Republican. They saw him as the outsider, independent of the corruption of both parties. And despite what both parties want to admit, Trump supporters did vote for a mandate—the end of party corruption! Trump supporters came from all parties, races, religions and income levels. They didn’t support him because he was running on the Republican ticket, they supported him in spite of it. They supported him because they believed he was the one person who could stand up to the corruption of both parties and disrupt the status quo. The push-back he received, and continues to receive from both parties is proof of that and just makes more people like him and those that already did like him more.

Anyone who’s followed my articles knows I wasn’t a Trump supporter but I was a Trump voter. And I must admit, while I’m still very leery of what his presidency will mean, I have been pretty impressed with his decisions thus far and I love how he continues to shake the status quo the American people are sick to death of. Personally, I would like nothing more than to see this two-party system crushed forever. It is dividing us as a people, putting our nation’s security at risk and putting way too much power in party establishments.

. . . . I have been in planning meetings where representatives from both parties sit at a table with a district map and discuss which races they will run in and which they will give to the other side. The candidates are often completely oblivious to this. They think because they’re running under the party banner they will have party support. The party will throw them token support but they concentrate their time, money and efforts on those few races the two parties agreed on with a handshake as they left the room. This is the kind of corruption the American people are sick of. When Donald Trump ran as the outsider, and Bernie Sanders campaigned on outsider policies, the American people jumped on board. It was the year of mandates—stop the corruption, throw out the lobbyists, abandon the corrupt parties!

When the American people voted for Trump, whether they were a Trump supporter or not, that’s what they were mandating. That is what the American people voted for. Only time will tell if Trump will deliver and truly be the independent president he campaigned on as a candidate. I would love to see the parties relegated to a much more insignificant role in the electoral process; where we vote people instead of parties and principles instead of politics.

Donald Trump has the opportunity like no one ever has before to put both parties on notice and move the nation in that direction. I would love to see him raise his hand to take the oath of office and turn to the American people to open his inaugural speech with, “My fellow Americans, I now declare myself an independent. I am beholden to no political party. My only party is the people. My only allegiance is the Constitution of the United States!”

The Elm street side road will be closed again today for road repairs. In other news the State is reopening portions of “The Great State Park” for the first time in 30 years. We have Jimmy on site. Jimmy? Can you hear me? Oh, there you are. We can see you.

Hi, Christine. Sorry for the jiggly camera but the trail is so overgrown I am now just walking through the trees. According to the old maps the camp grounds should be just ahead. Whoa! The trees just cleared. Christine, there is a crater where the old camp ground used to be and my compass is going crazy. The ground is steaming. What the heck is that . . .

Jimmy? Are you still there? We will return to Jimmy if he comes back on camera. Well in other world news, President Trump is saying world organizations like the U.N. are bilking the American people. . . 

Peter,

Media people keep saying that Americans voted for Trump because he was an outsider.

What a crock.

People voted for Trump because he was pro-productive class. 

Outsider/insider, Democrat/Republican, liberal/conservative--all these are false dichotomies that do not explain Trump's support.

Populist/elitist is closer, but Trump is not only interested in ordinary Americans. He likes wealthy people.

Parasitical class versus productive class is much closer to what he is about, with emphasis on dismantling the parasitical ruling class, who tend to have a lot of money and power. He's especially no friend of business/government cronyism. He seems to have a higher tolerance for poorer parasites, though.

Michael

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
12 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

... I don't think Alex has any integrity so I don't take his word for anything.

Korben,

Who in the US news media do you attribute integrity to?

Who in the US news media do you take their word for what they report?

Hmm...  well I don't consider Alex to be part of the news media.  Don't know if that answers those questions, but there it is :P:D

Peter,

Media people keep saying that Americans voted for Trump because he was an outsider.

What a crock.

People voted for Trump because he was pro-productive class. 

Outsider/insider, Democrat/Republican, liberal/conservative--all these are false dichotomies that do not explain Trump's support.

Populist/elitist is closer, but Trump is not only interested in ordinary Americans. He likes wealthy people.

Parasitical class versus productive class is much closer to what he is about, with emphasis on dismantling the parasitical ruling class, who tend to have a lot of money and power. He's especially no friend of business/government cronyism. He seems to have a higher tolerance for poorer parasites, though.

Michael

We have not had an Original in the office  like Donald Trump  since the time it was held  by "Old Hickory"  Andrew Jackson; a warrior, a duelist,  a killer  and a man who hardly ever read books.   Jackson's tenure is one of the most interesting and productive in American history.  So let us see what The Donald  can do. 

14 minutes ago, Marx Mark II said:

Parasitical class versus productive class is much closer to what [The Leader] is about, with emphasis on dismantling the parasitical ruling class, who tend to have a lot of money and power.

Class war! 

William wrote, “Class war!” 

From alt conspiracy, NBC News. Here's who won't be playing, according to various reports: Elton John, KISS, Celine Dion, Andrea Bocelli, Kanye West, Chainsmokers, David Foster, and Mötley Crüe front-man Vince Neil. You can likely also count out the many celebrities who campaigned for rival Hillary Clinton as well, like Bigfoot and Yeti. Broadway star Jennifer Holliday confirmed, and then cancelled amid backlash, her performance at the inauguration. Reports later attributed her about-face to receiving death threats from The Cookie Monster.

Ten of the world’s wealthiest people will be attending as well as all the direct descendants of Andrew Jackson. Here's who is confirmed to perform: the Rockettes, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and 16-year-old "America's Got Talent" singer, Jackie Evancho, who has grown, if you get what I mean, since last year. Wow. Even the confirmed acts came with controversy: One Tabernacle choir member quit in protest, and some Rockettes protested their inclusion in the event, as well. Company management later said members were not required to perform. It has not been confirmed but President Trump is reported to be paying the expenses and giving an extra ten grand for everyone who performs. Oh,oh. Now we are getting reports that those who chickened out want back in . . .  

Class Struggle! 

memeorandum

TOP ITEMS: 
RELATED:
i60.jpg Mark Murray / NBC News:NEW!
As GOP Pushes Repeal, Obamacare Has Never Been More Popular: NBC News/WSJ poll  —  As Republicans get closer to repealing it, President Barack Obama's federal health-care law — or Obamacare — has never been more popular, according to results from a new national NBC News/Wall Street Journal.
i15.jpg Dan Balz / Washington Post:
Poll: Trump will take office as least popular president in at least 4 decades  —  After a tumultuous campaign and transition, President-elect Donald Trump will take the oath of office Friday as the least popular incoming president in at least four decades, but a majority of Americans nevertheless …
i10.jpg Gary Langer / ABC News:
Trump Remains Unpopular, With the Presidency in Hand (POLL)  —  Donald Trump enters office as the most unpopular of at least the last seven newly elected presidents, a new ABC News/Washington Post poll finds, with ratings for handling the transition that are also vastly below those of his predecessors.

Rock. Paper. Scissors. I think we can ALL see when the formerly state run news is manufacturing manure. Who reads polls now anyway? I do think Gallup and Rasmussen are reasonable honest. That is what is great about only reading quotes. Fox was saying a lot of bloggers and internet people will have a place at press conferences, squeezing out the faded and tainted elites. I hope they go home and pout . . . or cry. 

Here's another conspiracy theory.

How come so many celebrities who bowed out of performing for Trump's inauguration have openly said they received threats? Some even said death threats.

Have they all become mind-controlled?

It must be mind-control or a conspiracy theory because the left would never behave like that. No sireeeeee...

The left stands up to bullies. The left never bullies. :evil: 

So maybe it was the Lizard People...

Michael

James O'Keefe strikes again.

I suspect the usual folks will laugh, but there's no way for the bad guys in the video to get out of conspiracy to commit felony charges--at the very least. They're probably going to face something much worse.

You simply cannot organize people to shut down the DC Metro with chains and padlocks at anytime, much less during a presidential inauguration. That's not OK.

Duh...

Anyway, for those who are interested in seeing terrorism in the making busted, you can watch this video without worrying about it being accurate. It's edited for drama, but there's no way those short takes can be edited to mean anything other than what they mean. I mean, how many ways can one interpret terms like "clusterfuck blockades," "chains," "throat punching" and so on?

As to the hooters, go on and have a hoot.

Hell, I might hoot a little, too. This is another O'Keefe sting that is going to cause actual damage to the bad guys. I predict some of them are even going to jail this go around.

At the end of the video, James advises these folks--snarkily, I admit--not to lie to the FBI.

Michael

William,

Do you really find murder an opportunity for merriment just because you don't like a person?

01.17.2017-20.21.png

The link goes here:

EXCLUSIVE: TRUMP OPERATIVE ROGER STONE SURVIVES ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT
Doctors suspect longtime political adviser poisoned with radioactive substance used to murder spies
Infowars
January 17, 2017

From the article:

The renowned Republican operative says usually very healthy, but became violently ill unexpectedly several weeks ago.

. . .

Stone went on to describe that his symptoms presented themselves first as a “routine stomach virus,” but that he eventually grew “exceedingly ill.”

“So I ultimately went to the doctors at Mt. Sinai hospital in Miami Beach, my own personal physician. They conducted extensive blood tests. Those blood tests were passed on to CDC.”

“The general consensus is that I was poisoned,” Stone says.

“I was poisoned with, they now say, a substance that may have been polonium or had the characteristics of polonium. This made me exceedingly ill. The conjecture of all the doctors was that I did not receive a large enough dose to kill me, but I have never been this ill.”

Being Infowars, I don't mind waiting for further corroboration before making statements of fact or falsehood, but I certainly see no reason for mockery about killing someone--real killing--until more is known.

I would not feel glee if this happened to Podesta, and I think he's one of the biggest slimeballs in politics.

But that's me...

Michael

While scanning an article about an electromagnetic dead zone over South America where satellites need to shut down, I was simultaneously listening to Rush Limbaugh when Ron Paul came on advertising a “Harvest Right” device to preserve food.

If there were a disaster where food supply lines were disrupted would fat people lose weight? I remember an article about two people who crashed a plane in Alaska and I think they were both 40 or 50 pounds overweight. Experts said they survived for months because they had stores of fat. Maybe if a disaster happened the formerly fat people would live longer than the currently skinny.

I think I will go get an order of KFC, with extra biscuits.

15 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

so many celebrities who bowed out of performing for Trump's inauguration have openly said they received threats

How many?

14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Do you really find murder an opportunity for merriment [,,,]?

No. Posting a tweet about polonium poisoning claims is ... 

14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I certainly see no reason for mockery about killing someone--real killing--until more is known.

We all await some confirmation that Stone was ever given radioactive substances.

I expect he will give a name (of the doctor at Sinai Miami) or give copies of medical tests taken that show the presence of deadly radiation.  Or simply share the results of the CDC tests he says were made -- upon which the medical conjecture was made.  Until we get some or all  of this, the claim is just a claim.  I am sorry that Stone had a terrible illness, but I don't expect to gain any substantiation of the tale told about it. His symptoms -- if he is telling the truth -- do not fully resemble a radioactive injury.

Here is the claim excised from the longer appearance at Infowars:

I should note that the last claim+proof of radioactive-agent assassination attempt was that on Alexandr Litvinenko. Of further note is that Alex Jones considers this a "false flag" ...

Some information on Polonium poisoning:

Fast facts on polonium-210

Here are some key points about polonium-210. More detail and supporting information is in the body of this article.

• Polonium-210 is a rare radioactive metal discovered by Marie Curie in the late 19th century.
  • It has a half-life of 138 days, decaying to lead.
  • During its radioactive decay, polonium-210 emits alpha particles.
  • The alpha particles are a very high-energy form of radiation but do not travel far - they can be blocked by a few sheets of paper, and lose all their energy after travelling through a few centimeters of air.
  • Polonium-210 is poisonous only once it has entered the body, where it is powerful and deadly, even at doses of less than a microgram.
  • By mass, polonium-210 is one of the deadliest toxins. It is around 250,000 times more toxic than hydrogen cyanide - the lethal dose of which is 250 milligrams.
  • It would be very difficult to obtain polonium for poisoning, necessitating access to a nuclear reactor. But once acquired, polonium is relatively safe to transport and hide from detection.
  • Unlike most radioactive substances, polonium-210 emits alpha radiation rather than gamma radiation, which is why it is not detected by Geiger counters.
  • Polonium-210 becomes poisonous when it is breathed in, swallowed, or otherwise enters the body, such as through broken skin.
  • A high enough dose of polonium by mouth will lead to acute radiation syndrome - the severity of which, and time to illness and death, depends on the amount of radioactive material absorbed.
  • The liver, bone marrow and other soft tissues are particularly sensitive to the effects of polonium. Acute radiation syndrome presents as vomiting, hair loss, and reductions in white blood cells.
  • Specialist radiation detectors are needed to diagnose contamination with polonium-210.
  • Treatment is limited to supportive care against the effects of the radiation, although chelation agents may be able to help eliminate polonium if a case of poisoning is identified early enough.
  • The prognosis in a case of polonium-210 poisoning depends largely on the amount of radiation absorbed by the body.
  • Former spy Alexander Litvinenko was assassinated by polonium poisoning in London in 2006. British police identified that the polonium-210 had been introduced via a teapot.

I am setting my stopwatch now. I will turn it off once Stone and/or Jones releases some of the 'proof' they say exists to support the claim.

Here I give way to the forum's expertise on radiation illness ...

Is Obama in trouble with the left for pardoning Manning who leaked to Wikileaks some of our state secrets like the security protocols at our embassies? After all, said Rush, Wiki got Trump the election so if this exonerates Wikileaks, which can be a tool of “the right,” then they should begin howling.

So why did Obama do it? Rush, the conspiracy buff, thinks Obama will never reveal his true reasons but hinted that Obama may have homosexual sympathies.  

I remember reading a novel about a food poisoner who then tried to shake down Supermarkets to not do it. Perfectly good looking packaged food was bought, and taken home, only to poison the eaters.

The police investigator pored over security tapes and could not figure out how the poisoning was done. Then it dawned on her. She watched the tapes again, but not for some tampering or for taking items off a shelf. She watched for someone who, without taking something off a shelf, PUT something ON a shelf.