Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

Does anything that Jerome Corsi said in this interview cause worry with Invidual-1? "I lied and I'm ready to die in jail."

If you've never watched a video of Jerome Corsi doing his thing on his own Youtube channel, or on Infowars, you can glean a lot about the man's MO from the video above.  You may also wish to read the document Corsi released ...

As for Individual-1, the latest "bombshell" about the Mueller investigation was dealt with quickly. 

"My Ally and Me ..." President Individual-1 tweets that he has cancelled the G-20 meeting with [redacted], for reasons.

On 11/27/2018 at 6:19 PM, william.scherk said:

Ukraine-Russia sea clash: Trump says may cancel G20 Putin talks

Bingo.

Why wouldn't President Individual-1 meet with [redacted]? I mean, why not challenge [redacted] over the tensions at the Kerch Strait?  Is this a pair a docks?

"Twust de PWAN, twoops."  Insert Wheel Squeal.

DtEwcW2WsAADSP2.jpgconfusedTreasonRT-Trump.jpg

Later on, I think. If President Individual-1 wants to get rid of Rod Rosenstein, why doesn't he fire him?

Tweason! chirped de liddle boid.

5 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

"My Ally and Me ..." President Individual-1 tweets that he has cancelled the G-20 meeting with [redacted], for reasons.

Bingo.

Why wouldn't President Individual-1 meet with [redacted]? I mean, why not challenge [redacted] over the tensions at the Kerch Strait?  Is this a pair a docks?

"Twust de PWAN, twoops."  Insert Wheel Squeal.

DtEwcW2WsAADSP2.jpgconfusedTreasonRT-Trump.jpg

Later on, I think. If President Individual-1 wants to get rid of Rod Rosenstein, why doesn't he fire him?

Tweason! chirped de liddle boid.

Why don’t you just say what you think?

No obligation of course, I’m just saying I personally have no idea what you mean to communicate here.

6 hours ago, william.scherk said:

"I lied and I'm ready to die in jail."

William,

If that isn't a spin, I don't know what is.

You would think the fake news media would be content just to mock the guy for birtherism or 9/11 inside job or whatever. But, noooo... They have to find new ways of misleading their audience.

Let's put it in different words. Corsi will commit propaganda excesses during a political campaign. Just like the fake news media does, in fact. He will not cave to being coerced by Robert Mueller to lie against Trump under oath.

(Under threat of incarceration for not remembering off the top of his head the exact words of many emails he wrote two years ago and beyond.)

He would rather go to jail than permit that.

Sounds a little different, doesn't it?

Let's see if MSNBC would lie under oath against... say... Hillary Clinton to cave to prosecutorial abuse of power. They would scream their asses off about the first amendment and go on and on about how unfair it all was.

To hell with them.

Michael

There is no “gap between Objectivist epistemology and QAnon“ like Billyboy asserts, without evidence, from his safe space blog.

There is no difference in principle between hearing out a friend who has info you have never encountered before, or CNN who says they know something, or a person on the internet named Billyboy, or Q or Jon. The info may be easy to confirm or it may be more speculative. It may be pure speculation or it may have something real behind it. Perhaps one can successfully integrate it with everything one already knows, or one cannot, finding it conflicts with most of what one already knows. Information can be shared as can new ways of viewing something. Some will be useful to you, others not.

Billyboy has been snarking up a storm over Q for a year now, but has never explained why he is so sure the Objectivist epistemology obviously and necessarily recommends letting in nothing that Q says.

I’ve seen a year of snark and worthless sassy bullshit.

I’d like to see an argument now.

45 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

Laser cut iceberg---it's about THE TRUTH people:

446,383 views ...

Macron is a traitor to France and he will be gone soon.

https://www.oann.com/clashes-break-out-as-yellow-vest-protests-continue-in-france/

“More than 35,000 people are taking part in various demonstrations around France, and the movement has received widespread popular support. The outrage comes amid low approval ratings for French President Emmanuel Macron as many people feel the government is not listening to the concerns of the population.”

“We are in a state of insurrection, I’ve never seen anything like it,” said Jeanne d’Hauteserre, the mayor of Paris’ 8th district, near the Arc de Triomphe. 

https://www.oann.com/french-police-brace-for-more-violent-protests-over-rising-fuel-costs/

My people have a rich   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillotine   history in this. (Last one was Sept 10, 1977)

“Despite the unrest that has accompanied the protests, the “yellow vests” have widespread public support, even in cities.

“I am totally behind the ‘Gilets Jaunes’,” said George DuPont, a resident in Paris’ upscale 16th arrondissement. “The state has stolen money from the French people. It’s time to give it back.”

Assistant teacher Sandrine Lemoussu, 45, who traveled from Burgundy to protest peacefully, said people were fed up with Macron.

“The people are in revolt,” she said. “The anger is rising more and more, and the president despises the French. We aren’t here to smash things, but the people have had enough.”

On 11/26/2018 at 3:17 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Merkel (Germany) Macron (France) and May (UK) are enemy operators. They are not secure in their leading positions. They will be taken out shortly, either quietly or loudly. Probably quietly. If it gets hot, Putin will take action all over Europe.

The version on TV is not what is really happening right now, I hope you understand that much is surely true.

DEU3p4Td_bigger.jpgBNL NEWS @BreakingNLive

BREAKING: Air raid sirens were heard nationwide in Finland today, local media are reporting conflicting information as to what the cause was. Some say human error, some say nationwide technical failure. Either way, quite unprecedented.

5:39 AM - 2 Dec 2018