Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

Back to pedophilia among the elitists.

Granted, the story above is from last year and about Jacob Schwartz, 29, but the new story in the first link in the tweet is about Joel Davis, 22.

Columbia University Student Who Protested Cernovich is Arrested for Vile Crimes
by Mike Cernovich

That links to the NYT article of a week and a half ago:

Columbia Student Who Fought Sexual Violence Faces Child Sex Crime Charges

And it also links to the complaint.

We will weed them out, pedophile by pedophile.

Michael

Joel Davis, a PEDOPHILE, organized a protest march against me when I spoke at Columbia. Everyone who marched against me marched with a pedophile who tried having sex with a 2 year old. Look at Cernovich haters, and you notice what they have in common.

lYJ0XEuI?format=jpg&name=900x900

What they have in common is they hate that the American people elected a man who will not stop until they all have been hanged.
DhzPXJaUwAA4B5M?format=jpg
This sick piece of shit, right here. He’s With Her, all the way.
4DB0E23900000578-5890179-image-m-17_1530
4DAB328000000578-5890179-image-m-63_1530

"Would you like that soft or hard?"

On 7/7/2018 at 11:41 AM, william.scherk said:

Brexit snap quiz!

-- what is a "soft Brexit"?
-- what is the "EEA"?
-- what is Switzerland's "deal" with the EU?
-- what is Norway's "deal" with the EU?

Leading up to the Question of the Day:  have dark forces taken over the UK Cabinet, during the ballyhooed "Chequers meeting"?

The gist of the situtation is that the UK cabinet assembled at the Chequers estate to hammer out the details of the UK 'offer' to the EU. The statements out of the meeting were perhaps not immediately clear on all the details of the divorce from the EU ... but a very difficult problem was to some degree finessed: what happens at the EU-British border (of which there is only one, with Ireland)?  How would the special status of Ireland in relation to Britain be preserved -- meaning how Irish citizens enjoy their current status, which lets them freely migrate to Britain for work or education or residence?

JS117791644teresamayNEWS_trans_NvBQzQNjv

The Chequers plan adopts a way forward ... there will be a preserved customs regime in parallel to the EU, and a slightly-less-stringent regime of EU-wide freedom of movement between the isles and the continent.

Having achieved the way forward document, Theresa May's cabinet lost two members -- the person in charge of the Brexit file, and the foreign minister. 

Now what?  Well, the clock is still ticking for a 2019 break.  Can the Chequers framework satisfy hard-core Brexiteers? can it satisfy the EU counterparts in negotiation?

One Conservative MP had this to say:

The biggest problem May now faces is selling this complex and nuanced proposal to her MPs and the British public. Some will see it as a sell-out and a “grand betrayal”. I, an ardent Brexiteer, see the deal as a “grand compromise” – but one that restores the independence of the UK while boosting our domestic economy.

Edited by william.scherk
Grrrrrrrammar

6 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Joel Davis, a PEDOPHILE, organized a protest march against me when I spoke at Columbia. Everyone who marched against me marched with a pedophile who tried having sex with a 2 year old. Look at Cernovich haters, and you notice what they have in common.

lYJ0XEuI?format=jpg&name=900x900

What they have in common is they hate that the American people elected a man who will not stop until they all have been hanged.
DhzPXJaUwAA4B5M?format=jpg
This sick piece of shit, right here. He’s With Her, all the way.
4DB0E23900000578-5890179-image-m-17_1530
4DAB328000000578-5890179-image-m-63_1530

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

"Would you like that soft or hard?"

The gist of the situtation is that the UK cabinet assembled at the Chequers estate to hammer out the details of the UK 'offer' to the EU. The statements out of the meeting was perhaps not immediately clear on all the details of the divorce from the EU ... but a very difficult problem was to some degree finessed: what happens at the EU-British border (of which there is only one, with Ireland)?  How would the special status of Ireland in relation to Britain be preserved -- meaning how Irish citizens enjoy their current status, which lets them freely migrate to Britain for work or education or residence?

JS117791644teresamayNEWS_trans_NvBQzQNjv

The Chequers plan adopts a way forward ... there will be a preserved customs regime in parallel to the EU, and a slightly-less-stringent regime of EU-wide freedom of movement between the isles and the continent.

Having achieved the way forward document, Theresa May's cabinet lost two members -- the person in charge of the Brexit file, and the foreign minister. 

Now what?  Well, the clock is still ticking for a 2019 break.  Can the Chequers framework satisfy hard-core Brexiteers? can it satisfy the EU counterparts in negotiation?

One Conservative MP had this to say:

Theresa May needs to let go of the electrical wire before her hair starts to sizzle. I saw the video of a certain Hollywood star (Clooney) smacking into an Italian vehicle. I can't believe he survived with a few scratches. 

Soft, hard, in-between. Trump on Brexit ...

On 7/7/2018 at 11:41 AM, william.scherk said:

Brexit snap quiz!

-- what is a "soft Brexit"?

What is a shadow government if not the Deep State?

I suppose we could ask Philip Mudd, deep state spook for Bush and Obama, prouid shitholer, and whose great grandfather, Samuel Mudd, conspired with John Wilkes Booth to assassinate Abraham Lincoln, since he is so crazy for the shadow government to rise up. He'll probably tell you on national TV. He'll definitely tell you it should rise up.

CNN's Philip Mudd Calls for ‘Shadow Government’ to Rise Up, Oppose Trump

Direct quote from the video by Phiip Mudd (my bold):

Curious point in American government. When do we see almost a shadow government come out and say, "We cannot side with the government, whether its cabinet or the Senate." I think that's the big question.

And what does "rise up" or "come out" or "we cannot side with" mean to Deep State spooks? Coup? Assassination?

Interesting questions...

Michael

• Like 1

On the pedophiles among the elites front, keep an eye on James Gunn.

This is major Hollywood talent. He wrote the screenplay for Scooby-Doo and it's sequel. More recently, he wrote and directed the Disney and Marvel blockbusters, Guardians of the Galaxy and its sequel, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. Lots of films and lots of awards in his past.

Pedo stuff is suddenly exploding all over the place about him.

And the idiot did it to himself mouthing off on an old Twitter account.

Sick stuff, too, like sex between a monkey and a child.

Oddly enough, he's being taken out by his fellow lefties, who are digging around in his past and freaking out in their standard outrage mode, because he supported Ben Shapiro in a very light free-speech manner.

Except instead of striking an event here or there where he was naughty or talked bigoted trash so they could blackmail him into shutting up, they stuck the mother lode of a dude gushing over and over about sex with kids. And now the cat is out of the bag and, boy is it running all over the damn place screeching. And the left seems to be trying to put it back into the bag. The Daily Caller is on it:

After Attacking Conservatives, Disney Filmmaker’s Tweets Reveal Racism, Homophobia And Assault Against Children

According to reports, thousands of tweets are now deleted, but hundreds got saved by others.

Pretty soon they will dig elsewhere, not just on Twitter, and not just online.

This dude is in for some rip-righteous scrutiny. 

Stay tuned...

Michael

• Like 1

Here are a couple of videos about this James Gunn business by Ethan Van Sciver at his YouTube channel, ComicArtistPro Secrets. (Sciver illustrated Jordan Peterson's book, 12 Rules for Life).

He is totally freaked out.

And this:

Man, is this going to explode...

Think of it.

All those millions of kids the world over who are fans of him and his Disney and Marvel movies. What are they going to think?

If I had a damage control company, I wouldn't even know how to start to control the damage from the fallout of this.

The FBI will soon be paying Gunn a visit. I'm serious.

Michael

• Like 1

From what I can tell from reading around (though I might be mistaken), I think Mike Cernovich was involved in busting James Gunn.

How's them apples for a conspiracy theory? And here's another. Where did Gunn the pedophile material he wrote about? After all, a famous director making movies that gross over a half a billion dollars each must know people...

Michael

On 7/9/2018 at 9:26 AM, A certain 'lying, deranged, leftist scumbag' said:
On 6/27/2018 at 1:36 PM, 28 posts in row, per 'the people at the top of the Democratic machine are satan-worshipping, human sacrificing, child raping and murdering subhumans,' cough said:

Ok, Billyboy, now we’re ready for you to post some satanic panic snark.

Who is 'we'?

What was the 'satanic panic' in your telling?  While 'we' get ready for your response, here's Geraldo Rivera ...

Delete intriguing 1989 video Devil Worship: Exposing Satan's Underground - Geraldo Rivera Special

Another man with power who sees conspiracies aimed at denying him it.

This is Daniel Ortega's Nicaragua, as interpreted by the Guardian:

ortegaSatanicConspiracy-July-2018.png

Le heavy sigh.  Yes, that Nicaragua, where ''forces of order" stormed a 'sanctuary' church and shot to death two student 'protestors' slash 'terrorists.'

More evil-ish if not quite Luciferian "Treason" histrionics analyzed by the people at SGTReport, one of the competently-produced medium-weight Youtube Channels threading its way between "Muh Russia har har," McCarthy Was Right, and It's Deeper Than You Think.

A new Twitter follower has asked me privately why it would be weird if a Trump supporter applauded Russian covert/revealed/alleged efforts to get him elected ... I don't have permission to feature it here. He is a Trump supporter  and has no difficulty accepting Russian interference and says, more or less "there's no rules in politics."

Edited by william.scherk
Debbles made me

18 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

All those millions of kids the world over who are fans of him and his Disney and Marvel movies. What are they going to think?

If I had a damage control company, I wouldn't even know how to start to control the damage from the fallout of this.

Disney started to try.

James Gunn has been fired from Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol 3. (See here for instance.)

I don't think this pedo-tweet-storm is going to end there.

Michael

18 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

From what I can tell from reading around (though I might be mistaken), I think Mike Cernovich was involved in busting James Gunn.

And so he is.

Cernovich is archiving everything and sending copies to law enforcement.

Thousands and thousands of pedo tweets by James Gunn.

No one can look at this and say it was just a few jokes in poor taste. Not that many.

This isn't even Cosby level where the US public crucified Bill Cosby from the sheer number of women who accused him. These thousands and thousands pedo tweets didn't come from others. They came from Gunn himself.

Michael

Ben Shapiro, who is inadvertently right smack dab the middle of the James Gunn mess (a couple of Hollywood lefties defended him and that's what kicked off the mess), is doing a lousy job of sucking up to Hollywood while trying to sound principled.

That (i.e., sucking up to Hollywood) is the only thing I can think of that can explain his own article on his own news site below because there is not even a scintilla of a rational principle in it.

Should James Gunn Have Lost His Job At Disney?

From the article:

James Gunn is the director of Guardians of the Galaxy. He was slated to not only fill out the rest of that series but perhaps take over the entire Marvel franchise after the final Avengers film. Now he’s out of a job over decade-old disgusting tweets regarding rape, monkeys ejaculating on children, and similarly horrifying material. The tweets are purely loathsome.

That doesn’t mean he should have lost his job at Disney.

. . .

Contrast the situation with Roseanne. Roseanne was a well-known crazy person for decades before ABC hired her. ABC firing Roseanne for old tweets would have been ridiculous and inappropriate. But Roseanne also played herself in the series, so when she made a new racist reference about Valerie Jarrett, her persona was inseparable from her character. Roseanne was Roseanne. That was my argument for why ABC wasn’t wrong to dump her.

Does any of that make sense to anyone?

The best I can tell, the essence of Shapiro's argument is that Disney knew of Gunn's past, but hired him anyway. They got away with it re their public, so they should continue to get away with it in a "then was then, now is now" idea. Besides, being a director and all, the thousands and thousands and thousands of pedo and rape statements by Gunn did not impact the image of any of the characters in the movies he directed. So he should not have been fired.

Roseanne, who made an honest mistake by not realizing Valerie Jarrett was black (and I know this mistake can be made because I made it myself), is blasted by Shapiro because she, with a lifetime history of being anti-racist, albeit crazy (and ABC knew it when they hired her) is suddenly not to be believed and is now a racist to him. Besides, her one offending tweet was recent, not in the more distant past, so it got intermingled with the TV show's main character in the public mind. That's why it was morally good for ABC to fire her.

WTF?

This is a very confused man.

And this is one more proof that our media culture is a holy mess right now, even on the right. None of this is anything near what the public in general thinks when people go about their own lives. 

If there is any kind of legitimate moral principle in Shapiro's analysis, an analysis from a man who claims to guide his life and thinking by high moral principles, it is probably giving people a second chance, i.e. redemption. Shapiro thinks that since Gunn apologized in 2012 for "poorly worded" statements and jokes in the past, he should be considered redeemed. Don't forget the massive quantity of those "poorly worded" statements and jokes celebrated, not just quipped, but celebrated, pedophilia and rape. But Roseanne, who made an honest mistake, claimed it was an honest mistake, and apologized for it at that, is not worthy of redemption. So she should be fired.

Once again, WTF? 

Michael

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And so he is.

[...video...]

Cernovich is archiving everything and sending copies to law enforcement.

Thousands and thousands of pedo tweets by James Gunn.

No one can look at this and say it was just a few jokes in poor taste. Not that many.

This isn't even Cosby level where the US public crucified Bill Cosby from the sheer number of women who accused him. These thousands and thousands pedo tweets didn't come from others. They came from Gunn himself.

Michael

So are you saying that James Gunn is a pedophile?  The content in those tweets/blog don't even prove mens rea.

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Roseanne, who made an honest mistake by not realizing Valerie Jarrett was black (and I know this mistake can be made because I made it myself)...

"I THOUGHT THE BITCH WAS WHIIIITE!!! GODDAMMIT! I THOUGHT THE BITCH WAS WHITE!... FUCK!"

:) 

Michael

7 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

So are you saying that James Gunn is a pedophile? 

Korben,

Not yet. I started a specific thread for this in a new section I called For The Children...

The Blockbuster Director James Gunn mess

As to what I think at this point about Gunn, I wrote the following over there. I normally would post a smaller excerpt, but I think in this case, a loger excerpt is clearer for readers:

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The real trouble with the old tweets at this stage is that there are so damn many of them--thousands and thousands. And they are so damn explicit.

Who tweets that much about pedophilia and rape, making jokes about it and glorifying it?

In Gunn's defense, so far there is no concrete evidence known to the public that he has abused children. He claims he used to be an edgy comic of the extreme sort and that explains his old stuff. He claims he has since repented of his offensive topics.

Due to the massive amount of material, I find it hard to believe Gunn has not abused children, so in my opinion, I prefer to wait to see what law enforcement investigations will turn up before believing him. And make no mistake about it, with the high profile nature of this case, there will be law enforcement investigations, very thorough law enforcement investigations.

But even if we give him the benefit of the doubt about actually abusing anyone, after all, this is the land of freedom where in court one is innocent until proven guilty, a person who writes in public such a vast amount of explicit, gross and violent stuff about pedophilia and rape should not be anywhere near doing entertainment for children, much less working around them.

Disney was right to fire him.

Disney knew what it was getting when it hired him because Disney was looking at his creative talent, which is considerable, and threw the dice. Disney got away with it for a time, too.

Now, though, like all things in show biz, Disney has no more use for him, so Gunn is going to feel what being discarded is like. And being a pariah. Disney already squeezed all the hundreds of millions out of that venture. There is no way in hell to resuscitate it and attract its main audience, heartland families. Maybe not even the franchise, for that matter. So Disney moves on...

Michael

7 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

"I THOUGHT THE BITCH WAS WHIIIITE!!! GODDAMMIT! I THOUGHT THE BITCH WAS WHITE! FUCK!"

Michael

That quote amply illustrates her honesty, and the mistake was her years of racist tweeting.  Whining that her erstwhile tv family and best friends (all I grant you, equally venal amoral Hollywood types) threw her under the bus, illustrates her character.  

Still, I am not going to cry for Sweet Rosie O'KKKady.. She'll still be rich, and has survived the bus attack. And there is no word on the condition of the bus. 

Carol,

You got all that from that short video?

Dayaamm!

You must be an expert at subtext or something...

:evil:  :) 

btw - Do you have a place where I can read some tweets from "her years of racist tweeting"? She used to be the darling of the left during those years, so it might make for some interesting reading.

:) (smiling a little too innocently...)

Michael

24 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

"I THOUGHT THE BITCH WAS WHIIIITE!!! GODDAMMIT! I THOUGHT THE BITCH WAS WHITE!... FUCK!"

Michael

"I know this mistake was honest because I've made it myself."

I have made honest mistakes, for instance misspoken badly, giving the opposite impression to what I meant.

But when politicians retract their words claiming honest mistakes, I seldom believe them, amost never. Even the ones I support, I don't believe them. Maybe Roseanne's acting abilities swayed you.

3 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

You got all that from that short video?

Dayaamm!

You must be an expert at subtext or something...

:evil:  :) 

btw - Do you have a place where I can read some tweets from "her years of racist tweeting"? She used to be the darling of the left during those years, so it might make for some interesting reading.

:) (smiling a little too innocently...)

Michael

Sorry, I meant "retweeting racist material, then periodically deleting them when the Ambien was it? wore off. I wasn't aware that Ambien was an anti-truth serum."

And I thought, though perhaps I amalone in this , that the subtext of her Jarrett joke was quite racist, even if aimed at a white person, implying that whoever it was would look as described - i.e. were black or black sympathizers.