Fifteen years to the day...

BaalChatzaf

Exactly fifteen years ago to the day and hour,  19  Muslim Jihadis  did  murder most foul in New York,  Pennsylvania and Washington DC.

I modify the words of Cato the Elder:   Islama  delenda  est....     Islam must be destroyed!

Fifteen years!  And I am still rip shit....

7 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Exactly fifteen years ago to the day and hour,  19  Muslim Jihadis  did  murder most foul in New York,  Pennsylvania and Washington DC.

I modify the words of Cato the Elder:   Islama  delenda  est....     Islam must be destroyed!

Fifteen years!  And I am still rip shit....

How ya gonna do that?

--Brant

The sun must be destroyed! (It causes global warming)

4 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

How ya gonna do that?

--Brant

With nuclear weapons and poison gas.  Next question?

1 hour ago, BaalChatzaf said:
1 hour ago, Brant Gaede said:
2 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Islam must be destroyed!

How ya gonna do that?

With nuclear weapons and poison gas. 

Deplorable?

Islam is of and by the sword and essentially fascist. The way to deal with it is to attack its state manifestations which manufacture it for export. These are primarily Iran and Saudi Arabia and, increasingly, Turkey, which supports Isis, partially to attack the Kurds. You declare war on fascism, not Islam per se. This cannot be sustainable unless fascism at home--through the government of course--is also fought. The essential hypocrisy of US foreign policy centered on oil, not terrorism, made its Middle Eastern wars possible and the rise of terrorism inevitable. 9/11 made possible an enormous power grab by the federalies. The Deep State rules!

Fighting fascism doesn't have to mean sending in the troops. It first means knowing what it is and what is going on. Muslims can keep their religion--they are going to anyway. Why bang your head against a stone wall?

--Brant

It depends on whether civilization continues to advance or descends into an unending dark ages.  That depends on what human nature actually is.  If the human race becomes truly civil Islam will be dead.  How it happens is irrelevant.  It's more virulent practitioners will be killed and not be replaced.

1 hour ago, Brant Gaede said:

Islam is of and by the sword and essentially fascist.

In the world of gross generalizations, Islam is deplorable. Not just half of Islam is deplorable, not just one 'basket' of Islam, but the whole thing.  That is the starting point.  Always armed, always dictatorial, always separate and apart from a non-Islamic world.

Deplorable.

The way to deal with it is to attack its state manifestations which manufacture it for export. These are primarily Iran and Saudi Arabia and, increasingly, Turkey, which supports Isis, partially to attack the Kurds.

Saudi Arabia is for better or worse an ally of the United States.  An autocratic kingdom with no rule of law.   Iran is run by a clerical clique, attended by a mostly compliant elected body, and a hobbled press -- an adversary of not only the United States, but also the Western alliance. The religious orientation is Sunni-Wahhabi in Saudi, and Shia in Iran.

Both of these nations are 'present' in the cockpit of war in Syria.  Saudis (and Kuwaitis and Emiratis) are cash-cows for the more Islamic of the Syrian militias -- excepting ISIS.   ISIS threatens Saudi Arabia, its interests and its neighbours (especially in Yemen) and is the recipient of Saudi bombs in Yemen directly.   

Iran funds Hezbollah. Iran works closely with Hezbollah in Syria. Iran trains its 'refugees' to fight in Syria on behalf of the dictator Assad.

Turkey, in your sketch, 'supports' ISIS.  That is arguable, Brant.   ISIS has struck repeatedly within Turkey, in savage explosions just as fearsome and horrifying as any suicide attack.   ISIS has just been cleared from the Syrian side of the the Turkish border -- by Turkish armed forces.   Indeed the Kurdish PKK is a stated enemy of the Turkish state, and its PYD allies in Syria are viewed as terrorists ... but to signal that Turkey supports ISIS is not really accurate, from my point of view.

You declare war on fascism, not Islam per se. This cannot be sustainable unless fascism at home--through the government of course--is also fought. The essential hypocrisy of US foreign policy centered on oil, not terrorism, made its Middle Eastern wars possible and the rise of terrorism inevitable. 9/11 made possible an enormous power grab by the federalies. The Deep State rules!

Fascism needs defining carefully in preparation for the declaration of war.   It needs identification.  

Fighting fascism doesn't have to mean sending in the troops. It first means knowing what it is and what is going on. Muslims can keep their religion--they are going to anyway. Why bang your head against a stone wall?

I am thinking of the alliance between Moscow and Washington to address ISIS in Syria, announced a day and a half ago, and set to go into effect at midnight.   As a veteran and observer of the military and US foreign policy, you can probably sink your teeth into this agreement for a cessation of hostilities.

It is the first time to my knowledge that Bob suggested an Islamic genocide via chemical weapons.  Your cynicism and mine pales before that kind of deplorable suggestion. 

Cessation of hostilities?

While Mr. Kerry began his announcement by noting that Mr. Assad’s airstrikes were, as he put it, “the main driver of civilian casualties and migration flows,” the deal — as partly described — contains many loopholes that could allow them to continue.

And no measures were described that would hold any of the parties to account if they violated the terms of a deal that is being struck at a time when the United States has little leverage over Russia in Syria.

The deal allows Syrian government warplanes to continue to fly missions in some areas that are to be defined later.

And Russia and the United States will target areas where they both agree Nusra or Islamic State fighters are present. What that really means hinges on how Russia and the United States define legitimate opposition groups that cannot be targeted under the deal, and how they define areas where Nusra is present.

The deal also failed to mention anything about the presence of foreign Shiite militias — such as Hezbollah, which like Al Qaeda and Islamic State is considered a terrorist group by the United States — fighting on the Syrian government’s side.

It also said nothing about the tens of thousands of detainees in Syrian government prisons, whose release had long been touted as a possible measure under a deal. And while it spoke of allowing aid deliveries into besieged areas, it said nothing of lifting the sieges and restoring freedom of movement of goods and people.

Correction: September 9, 2016
An earlier version of this article misstated when the new arrangement between Russia and the United States is supposed to begin in Syria. The timing is Monday, not Sunday evening.

Edited by william.scherk

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Deplorable?

Not deplorable, but informative.  You asked,  I answered.

If another poster advocated a genocide against, oh, let's say The Joo, using nuclear and chemical weapons, this thread would already be in the OL toilet -- the Garbage Pile.

If I had asked you about the preferred methods of killing off Islam, I would have asked you about the nature of the chemical weapons your fantasy would rain down on the Joo Islam.  Would they be from the VX class, which stocks the US has almost completely destroyed, or would it be Sarin, which still remains in some small number to be destroyed?

In other words, which is your favoured war crime materiel?

chemical-atack.jpg

I ask that this thread go into the Garbage Pile, please. 

Edited by william.scherk
Added tweet from Breitbart's Jerusalem dude ... gave up hope on Garbage Piling.

William,

What is it about Islam and Sharia and the teachings of the evil psychotic warlord Mohamed you'd like to save exactly?  What part of fighting those adamant about imposing Sharia on you is not self defense?  And who saying they want to kill those who aren't interested in imposing sharia on the rest of humanity?

4 hours ago, william.scherk said:

If another poster advocated a genocide against, oh, let's say The Joo, using nuclear and chemical weapons, this thread would already be in the OL toilet -- the Garbage Pile.

If I had asked you about the preferred methods of killing off Islam, I would have asked you about the nature of the chemical weapons your fantasy would rain down on the Joo Islam.  Would they be from the VX class, which stocks the US has almost completely destroyed, or would it be Sarin, which still remains in some small number to be destroyed?

In other words, which is your favoured war crime materiel?

chemical-atack.jpg

I ask that this thread go into the Garbage Pile, please. 

I assume those children aren't really dead. They seem too neat. Their eyes are closed. Fresh clothes. No evidence of vomitus. Still, regardless, gives me the shudders. I once walked up and down rows of 250 dead South Vietnamese soldiers, cleaned up to be claimed by relatives, probably all killed by gunfire after they had set themselves up for ambush. The 6 American Special Forces with them were chopped in two by fifty cal. machinegun fire. I didn't see those bodies. There were maybe 50 survivors.

--Brant

16 hours ago, Mikee said:

What is it about Islam and Sharia and the teachings of the evil psychotic warlord Mohamed you'd like to save exactly?  

The children. And the non--psychotic and non warring.  There may be a way to extirpate evil without cleansing the world of Islam via nuclear or chemical barrage.

That is my point. All or nothing leads to ... "  Islam must be destroyed!" via war crimes.

What part of fighting those adamant about imposing Sharia on you is not self defense? 

Nuking all that is Muslim. Dropping Sarin where Islam dwells. The final solution.

And who saying they want to kill those who aren't interested in imposing sharia on the rest of humanity?

Bob.  Imposing destruction of Islam.  By all means, in a sick fantasy of revenge.  That is not how I mentally commemorate September 11, 2001.

-- Brant, it's a picture of some of the children asphyxiated in the night or who died at medic points, due to the Sarin attack in Damascus on 21 August 2013.  Sarin fritzes the nerves involved in respiration, so you just jerk a bit and die. You may not even spit foam, and if you do, someone will wipe it off before burying you.

Edited by william.scherk
Note to Brant; sprelling

55 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

The children. And the non--psychotic and non warring.  There may be a way to extirpate evil without cleansing the world of Islam via nuclear or chemical barrage.

That is my point. All or nothing leads to ... "  Islam must be destroyed!" via war crimes.

Nuking all that is Muslim. Dropping Sarin where Islam dwells. The final solution.

Bob.  Imposing destruction of Islam.  By all means, in a sick fantasy of revenge.  That is not how I mentally commemorate September 11, 2001.

-- Brant, it's a picture of some of the children asphyxiated in the night or who died at medic points, due to the Sarin attack in Damascus on 21 August 2013.  Sarin fritzes the nerves involved in respiration, so you just jerk and bit and die. You may not even spit foam, and if you do, someone will wipe it off before burying you.

Propose a more peaceful way that will rid the world of Islam.  I am quite open to workable alternatives.  

Islam must go!  

3 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Propose a more peaceful way that will rid the world of Islam.  I am quite open to workable alternatives.  

Islam must go!  

You cannot rid the world of Islam, not even with nukes and chemical attacks.

You'd first need to redevelop and deploy 30 megaton bombs to be dropped to 30,000 feet air bursts which would kill most people in a 300 mile diameter circle through incineration. (Forget chemicals; they won't kill enough people.) This assumes a bunch of people like you get control of the govermint and military. People who intend to kill 1 billion Muslims then mop up the rest.

You might start with Chicago--a lot of black Muslims live there.

--Brant

stupid is as stupid does so I guess you aren't stupid for you can't do any of this--no one can

back in the real world . . . Garbage Pile!

3 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Islam must go!  

Even if you nuke 2 billion Muslims plus collateral damage to non-Muslims and property and environment, that will not get rid of Islam. There will still be Muslims making part of the population of non-Islamic countries. And the Islamic books will remain, not only paper but also on the internet.

The most powerful single weapon against Islam is to tell the truth about it. Fortunately some ex-Muslims are doing this. Look up Nonie Darwish as one example. But many people are afraid to employ this powerful weapon against Islam because they are concerned about hate speech and political correctness and the stupid idea that all religions must be respected.

The second most powerful weapon against Islam is to not support Islam financially. Don't pay for your own funeral. Don't buy petroleum from Islamic countries. Leave them to their own resources and they will collapse.

These 2 weapons are nonviolent and will greatly reduce the amount of necessary violence.

sigh...

I just now looked. From the headline, I thought this was a serious thread about 9/11 and not another excuse for spouting crap.

If Islam, the religion, must go, I don't see how that gets done with nuclear weapons and poison gas. The religion Islam is an idea thing.

If the meaning is bigotry and that the people of Islam must go, I do see how that can be attempted with nuclear weapons and poison gas, but the Nazis tried their weapons and poison gas to obliterate the Jews and even they couldn't do it. Genocide is hard and stupid and vile.

I agree with those who clamor for putting this in the Garbage Pile.

Done.

Michael

57 minutes ago, jts said:

Even if you nuke 2 billion Muslims plus collateral damage to non-Muslims and property and environment, that will not get rid of Islam. There will still be Muslims making part of the population of non-Islamic countries. And the Islamic books will remain, not only paper but also on the internet.

The most powerful single weapon against Islam is to tell the truth about it. Fortunately some ex-Muslims are doing this. Look up Nonie Darwish as one example. But many people are afraid to employ this powerful weapon against Islam because they are concerned about hate speech and political correctness and the stupid idea that all religions must be respected.

The second most powerful weapon against Islam is to not support Islam financially. Don't pay for your own funeral. Don't buy petroleum from Islamic countries. Leave them to their own resources and they will collapse.

The second proposal makes sense.  The first proposal is useless.   Devout attachment to Islam is a form of insanity.  Truth and logic will not make a dent.

21 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

The second proposal makes sense.  The first proposal is useless.   Devout attachment to Islam is a form of insanity.  Truth and logic will not make a dent.

Telling the truth about Islam will accomplish the following:

1.  It will reduce the number of sane people who convert to Islam because they don't know better.

2.  Some Muslims can be educated to see the insanity of Islam. For evidence of this look up ex-Muslims who grew up under Islam in an Islamic country and now make a career out of speaking and writing against Islam. One example is Nonie Darwish.

For more information about how to win against Islam, listen to some of these ex-Muslims. They know what they are talking about.

Your statement that truth and logic will not make a dent is not based on sufficient evidence. Remember a universal proposition can't be proved by just a few examples.

Remember also that in an Islamic country it is very dangerous to become an apostate; the penalty is death. Otherwise perhaps more Muslims would turn away from Islam.

6 hours ago, jts said:

Telling the truth about Islam will accomplish the following:

1.  It will reduce the number of sane people who convert to Islam because they don't know better.

2.  Some Muslims can be educated to see the insanity of Islam. For evidence of this look up ex-Muslims who grew up under Islam in an Islamic country and now make a career out of speaking and writing against Islam. One example is Nonie Darwish.

O.K.  Hardly a dent.  What you propose will take centuries to work.  My approach is more brutal but quicker. 

I prefer an approach that will make life safer for my great grandchildren. 

41 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

O.K.  Hardly a dent.  What you propose will take centuries to work.  My approach is more brutal but quicker. 

I prefer an approach that will make life safer for my great grandchildren. 

Your "approach," like an airplane without engines and wings, doesn't work and won't fly. You're up in the cockpit making airplane noises. You outta get out and walk around and see it from the outside.

--Brant

46 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

Your "approach," like an airplane without engines and wings, doesn't work and won't fly. You're up in the cockpit making airplane noises. You outta get out and walk around and see it from the outside.

--Brant

You should really study history more.  I will give you recent history.  On Aug 6 and Aug 9  of 1945  nukes were dropped on Japan.  Two weeks later they threw in the towel.  The alternative was to invade Japan with at least one million Americans killed and ten million Japanese killed.   The nuclear mode  was quicker and cost fewer lives.  I think there is a lesson hiding out in the history.