The Government is a PARASITE on society

jts

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, jts said:

More evidence that Mike Adams' attitude sucks almost as bad as mine.

Any attempt to occupy my mind will destroy the would be occupier. 

17 minutes ago, jts said:

More evidence that Mike Adams' attitude sucks almost as bad as mine.

Any attempt to occupy my mind will destroy the would be occupier. 

If our minds are controlled as the narrator  declares why should we believe his mind is working free?  Why should we believe a word he says?

On 8/25/2016 at 10:37 PM, jts said:

Now I'm starting to think Paul Joseph Watson is a really cool cat.

Really????  Then how would we organize a collective defense against an aggressive nation attacking our nation,  or an aggressive NGO  attacking our nation.  Defense is expensive.  Are we going to rely on voluntary contributions???  And who is going to organize and control an armed force?   Armies are no democratically run.  They require command and control.  Whose command and whose control???

8 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Really????  Then how would we organize a collective defense against an aggressive nation attacking our nation,  or an aggressive NGO  attacking our nation.  Defense is expensive.  Are we going to rely on voluntary contributions???  And who is going to organize and control an armed force?   Armies are no democratically run.  They require command and control.  Whose command and whose control???

You yourself said sharia law is not a threat. So what's the problem?

Most wars are not about freedom. But government wants you to accept that.

16 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

If our minds are controlled as the narrator  declares why should we believe his mind is working free?  Why should we believe a word he says?

You should know better than to ask a question like that. That is a question I might expect from a cult member with a cult mentality who unthinkingly believes, not from a person who uses his/her faculty of reason. Getting this question from you makes me suspect something about you that I didn't suspect before, that Greg is correct about you, that you see government and/or consensus as a religious authority that you must unthinkingly submit to like a Muslim unthinkingly submits to Allah.

The idea is to think for yourself instead of letting government or consensus tell you what to believe.

A classic example that obviously you will disagree with is a person with t2 diabetes who wants to reverse the disease and he gets to choose between 2 doctors.

Dr. Fox has an MD from an accredited (government approved) medical school and is perceived by the world as a legit doctor but his t2 diabetic patients don't get well and he says getting them well is not his job. Instead of getting his patients well, he manages the disease to the end that his patients can live with the disease.

Dr. Headly has no MD but all his t2 diabetic patients get well and as long as they follow his instructions they stay well.

Of these 2 doctors, which doctor would a rational t2 diabetic prefer?

Dr. Fox has the following advantages:  1. He has government approval.  2. He has consensus approval. 

Dr. Headly has the advantage that his patients get well and usually stay well.

If you make government and consensus into a religion that you must submit to like a Muslim submits to Allah, you would prefer Dr. Fox.

If you think for yourself like a rational person, then your preference will be Dr. Headly, the doctor who gets you well.

11 hours ago, jts said:

You yourself said sharia law is not a threat. So what's the problem?

Most wars are not about freedom. But government wants you to accept that.

Sharial law established in the U.S. is not a threat.  As long as the Constitution is in effect, Shariah law will have no standing.  People overseas  inspired by their establishment of shariah are a threat (some of them).