Rigging the 2016 Presidential Election

william.scherk

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Who cares? 

Wasn't there a bit more in that paragraph?

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't think Rush expected anything but a tight race. [2012]

Who cares? It was a surprise to him that the polls were 'right' and that Romney lost.

William,

You cared.

That's why you made that claim.

I meant who cares what we speculate on  without evidence. I gave evidence from Rush's mouth that he was fooled by the polls showing a Romney victory.

My remaining point, before I head up the rigging -- it is possible that Trump supporters will be disappointed/fooled by expectations.  It is of course possible that the polls will have tightened as I return to cite them on October 28 to November 3. They may tighten enough to make what were exciting races even more exciting: Florida, Ohio, Nevada, Utah ... and it is indeed possible that Trump swings into a lead where he needs it.

It is however still also possible that Trump supporters will be disappointed that the polls do not show a reversal of fortune on the eve of the election. Especially when this will be when almost everyone agrees (even Rush) that the polling will be at its best.

If those last polls show a swing back to Donald Trump on top where his campaign needs it ... and he subsequently wins, then we can dish out the crowmeat.   It is possible. Many things are possible.

Hail the victor! Hail the one who predicted the outcome best!   Hail the Crow.

I think it is wrong for the pro-Trump people to push hoaxes as truth as a response to the enormous amount of lies published by the mainstream press.

In this case it was pro-Trump Ann freaking Coulter pushing the hoax,  linking to the stupid post at GP.   And it was pro-Trump Michael who posted it here. 

Back with data on the swinging or uncertain states, and the state of probably 'rigging' in the jurisdictions.

Meanwhile, back at the farm:

That's just one. Trump is doing 3 to 5 rallies a day with these kinds of crowds.

It's a good thing crowd size doesn't have anything to do with polls, huh?

:)

Michael

Donald Trump has accomplished a remarkable feat to be this close to winning the Presidency. The foundations of this great nation have been eroded.

At the top, he is fighting the current government. And that includes the President and his wife Michelle, the Vice President, The Department of Justice, The FBI, AND an entrenched bureaucracy. Donald is fighting the educational system, especially left wing college professors. He is fighting an antiquated Electoral College System.

At the next level he is fighting Big Leftist Money and a cadre of crony Capitalists, foreign interests with influence thanks to Hillary, a hostile media made up of the print, internet press, and TV reporting, as well as late night talk shows and Saturday Night Live, a big chunk of Silicon Valley, Hollywood and Political Polls.     

And last but not least, he is fighting some of the Republican Establishment. He has a lot of elected Republican officials, conservative, libertarian, and objectivist thinkers against him too.

What an achievement to be within striking distance of saving our country.

Peter

7 hours ago, Peter said:

Donald Trump has accomplished a remarkable feat to be this close to winning the Presidency. The foundations of this great nation have been eroded.

At the top, he is fighting the current government. And that includes the President and his wife Michelle, the Vice President, The Department of Justice, The FBI, AND an entrenched bureaucracy. Donald is fighting the educational system, especially left wing college professors. He is fighting an antiquated Electoral College System.

At the next level he is fighting Big Leftist Money and a cadre of crony Capitalists, foreign interests with influence thanks to Hillary, a hostile media made up of the print, internet press, and TV reporting, as well as late night talk shows and Saturday Night Live, a big chunk of Silicon Valley, Hollywood and Political Polls.     

And last but not least, he is fighting some of the Republican Establishment. He has a lot of elected Republican officials, conservative, libertarian, and objectivist thinkers against him too.

Peter

The election is just a couple of weeks off and Trump has managed  to  wreck the Republican Party.   Imagine what  he can do if he is elected. 

Ba’al wrote: The election is just a couple of weeks off and Trump has managed to wreck the Republican Party. Imagine what he can do if he is elected. end quote

Ahhh. I did not know you cared! How does that old touch typing sentence go? “Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their party.”

Trump has pointed out the obvious differences between establishment RINO’S (who are remarkably similar to the Democrat establishment, not identical people but close,) and what is called by the abbreviated name, “The Tea Party,” political and philosophical movement.  This modern Tea Party movement may not go all the way back to Lincoln but it definitely includes Goldwater (BaAuH2O) and Reagan. Trump is not from that movement but WE see him as advancing our cause.  

What would Trump *wreck* if elected to the Presidency? The “old boy network” that transcends political parties. It is the money link between government access and cronies who line their pockets. So, Trump would fight graft, though I would imagine he will utilize CIA abetting corporations who will get the job done when diplomacy fails . . . and take the heat like Bush / Cheney did with Halliburton, and Howard Hughes did the same for America all the back before WWII and later when working with the CIA.

Michael wrote about Trump’s promises to make America great again: It's something a Randian hero would do. end quote

Some things disturb me about Trump but he is still the only “vote-able” candidate. As an example he says he will abolish Obamacare and “replace it with something better.” In other words I don’t know if he will truly seek free market solutions and abolish the involved coercion or simply modify Obamacare and socialized medicine to work a little better, before the house of cards collapses. I do agree with him that people who have paid into SSI and Medicare should continue to receive those benefits but in 20 years even that experiment in social engineering may seem like a bloated monstrosity.

On his website, his planks, determination and gall do make him into a hero, and he has the guts to do what he says.

Peter

From Wikipedia. Howard Hughes and the Glomar Explorer:

In 1972, Hughes was approached by the CIA to help secretly recover Soviet submarine K-129, which had sunk near Hawaii four years earlier. The recovery plan used the special-purpose salvage vessel Glomar Explorer. Hughes' involvement provided the CIA with a plausible cover story, having to do with civilian marine research at extreme depths and the mining of undersea manganese nodules. In the summer of 1974, Glomar Explorer attempted to raise the Soviet vessel.[42]

However, during the recovery a mechanical failure in the ship's grapple caused half of the submarine to break off and fall to the ocean floor. This section is believed to have held many of the most sought-after items, including its code book and nuclear missiles. Two nuclear-tipped torpedoes and some cryptographic machines were recovered, along with the bodies of six Soviet submariners who were subsequently given formal burial at sea in a filmed ceremony. The operation, known as Project Azorian (but incorrectly referred to by the press as Project Jennifer), became public in February 1975 after secret documents were released, obtained by burglars from Hughes' headquarters in June 1974.[43] Though he lent his name to the operation, Hughes and his companies had no actual involvement in the project. The Glomar Explorer was eventually acquired by Transocean Inc., an offshore oil and gas drilling rig company.

11 hours ago, Peter said:

Peter

Even better what an achievement to  begin the wrecking and dismantling of the corrupt Cronygeschaft   than our  political system has become

from the Ha Ha thread ... I am not a regular Drudge reader, and so had to  look to find the reference on the page as it is now. Here is what I did: searched Drudge Report for "8 points vanish in 4 days" ... and got this.

8 POINTS VANISH IN 4 DAYS ^ 
From the October 28, 2016 12:00:12 GMT edition of the Drudge Report. 

I don't know how many readers went on to the original story that Drudge featured. I thought I got time off from the Polling Crisis until the 3rd. But then this.

On 10/28/2016 at 7:01 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 10/27/2016 at 7:33 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

But polling companies need a decent reputation to stay in business after elections, so they peg their reputations to the more accurate polls starting five days out and make up all kinds of crap to justify being wildly off before.

The alignment is now happening and Drudge is not going to make it easy for them.

10.28.2016-08.54.png

The actual source headline is "Clinton lead shrinks, even as nearly 6 in 10 expect her to win, Post-ABC tracking poll finds."

I did not know what vanishing eight points was, but it sounded Riggy. Here is what the story said:

Donald Trump has gained on Hillary Clinton during the past week, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News tracking poll, solidifying support among core Republican groups as well as political independents.

Roughly 6 in 10 still expect Clinton to prevail, while the poll finds shrinking concerns about the accuracy of the vote count and voter fraud in the election.

[Read full poll results here]

I am setting myself a timer. What and where were the 8 points? Where did they vanish to? Can they come back or are they gone for good?**

-- before I begin painstakingly nosing the keyboard with my hands tied, I recall a certain earlier story/claim cited by Michael. It drew a picture on a graph that showed the 'slope' for Trump overlaid on a different tracking poll.. I've been watching for an update from the same source, but not yet. Does anyone remember the magic occult number of October 28? That was when our nameless sketcher said we'd see the first evidence that his Bic enhancements of the LA tracking were coming  true. I want to buy him a drink. 

So, as I am tied up and set to task, here are some numbers from the corporate whores/Ruling class pollsters, via Real Clear Politics

Oh, and did I already tell everyone to sign up to Stop the Steal, at voteprotectors.org?   It is fun. You get an "ID" card and some stupid instructions on how to hang around polling precincts.  I deliberately left out the state by state polls, because meh. What could they possibly show?

Friday, October 28
Race/Topic   (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton LA Times/USC Tracking Clinton 44, Trump 46 Trump +2
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein ABC News Tracking Clinton 48, Trump 44, Johnson 4, Stein 1 Clinton +4
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton ABC News Tracking Clinton 50, Trump 45 Clinton +5
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Rasmussen Reports Clinton 45, Trump 45, Johnson 3, Stein 2 Tie
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein IBD/TIPP Tracking Clinton 44, Trump 41, Johnson 7, Stein 2 Clinton +3
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton IBD/TIPP Tracking Clinton 45, Trump 42 Clinton +3
Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Emerson Clinton 48, Trump 43, Johnson 6, Stein 0 Clinton +5
Nevada: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson Gravis* Clinton 46, Trump 46, Johnson 3 Tie
New Hampshire: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Emerson Clinton 46, Trump 43, Johnson 6, Stein 2 Clinton +3
Virginia: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Christopher Newport Univ. Clinton 46, Trump 39, Johnson 5, Stein 1 Clinton +7
Missouri: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein St. Louis Post-Dispatch Trump 47, Clinton 42, Johnson 3, Stein 1 Trump +5
Michigan: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Emerson Clinton 50, Trump 43, Johnson 3, Stein 3 Clinton +7
Idaho: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein vs. McMullin Rasmussen Reports Trump 48, Clinton 29, McMullin 10, Johnson 6, Stein Trump +19

**  Here is the pertinent part of the WaPo poll. The eight points that vanished?  Well, between the first of the sample and the last, the lead of Mrs Clinton was reduced to four percent.   She maintained her advance in absolute percentages, but Mr Trump made up the points between his low and his high.  He advanced 6 points, she declined by two. 

Presto!  All your sense of disquiet about the possibility that Trump could lose is gone.

8vanish.png

Edited by william.scherk
Check the timer ...

On 10/25/2016 at 5:43 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

REPORT: VOTES SWITCHED FROM TRUMP TO HILLARY IN TEXAS

From the article:

... in Amarillo, a woman was shocked to see her ballot flip from Republican to Democrat.
“Gary and I went to early vote today,” wrote Lisa Houlette on Facebook. “I voted a straight Republican ticket and as I scrolled to submit my ballot I noticed that the Republican straight ticket was highlighted, however, the Clinton/Kaine box was also highlighted!”

The "Soros Machines"  meme is really doing a number with people.  How did the "Soros Machines" get into Amarillo Texas -- Potter County -- without being detected by the Texas authorities or the Republican in charge at the county? Well, gee, in Potter County, the machines in use for early voting are Ivotronic.   They are touchscreen  machines (the nomenclature is DRE, Direct Recording Electronic voting machines).

The "Soros Machines" are rumoured to be hacktastic, and in place in the following jurisdictions: Arizona, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, Nevada, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin. The company rumoured to be hacktastic is Smartmatic. 

Using the tools at Verified Voting's site, I checked to see which counties and/or states use Smartmatic machines..

Not only is Smartmatic not in Texas ... there are a few problems with the Smartmatic assumption. Starting with Wisconsin, the machines used are not Smartmatic. In Washington all votes are by mail, bypassing voting machines. Virginia uses no Smartmatic machines (it actually use 18 types of not-Smartmatic machines!). Pennsylvania ... no Smartmatic machines (but ten other kinds).  Oregon votes by mail. Nevada uses a single DRE machine type for early voting and for November 8 -- and the machine also sports VVPAT (which means Voter Verified Paper Audit Trail).

New Jersey? No hacktastic "Soros Machines." Missouri also has zero machines of the Soros brand, but uses fifteen other kinds of DREs, with and without VVPAT.  Michigan,  Louisiana, Illinois, a welter of machines, none of which carry the Soros brand. Florida, DC, Colorado, California, a mad riot of machinery in various counties -- not a single one of which is Soros-related -- mixed in with paper balloting (and voting by mail).

Onward! Arizona!  Arizona uses five different voting machines and paper ballots. None of which is, you guessed it, tied to Soros via Smartmatic.

Which means, in other words, not a single fucking jurisdiction in the entire United States responsible for election uses a "Soros Machine."

Which brings me back to the theme of this thread. Rigging. Fraud sliced seven ways to Sunday. Voter impersonation. Double voting.

Here is the first (as far as I can tell) arrest for suspicion voting 'fraud.'   In Iowa of all places.  This is serious.

Voter fraud suspect arrested in Des Moines

636132595996318793-rote.JPG

Edited by william.scherk

Here is the first (as far as I can tell) arrest for suspicion voting 'fraud.'   In Iowa of all places.  This is serious.

William,

Crucify her! Crucify her! Crucify her! 

btw - Are you interested in the sheer number of cases of reported voter fraud (arrest or reported)? And then see which side wins?

You may have to sift and filter a little, but you can find all kinds of goodies at select Twitter hashtags:

#electionfraud

#voterfraud

There are plenty of others, but these are a good place to start.

Helpfully,

Michael

42 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

You may have to sift and filter a little, but you can find all kinds of goodies at select Twitter hashtags:

#electionfraud

#voterfraud

All kinds of goodies, yes. This one is at the top of  the listings at Twitter for hashtag #electionfraud.

We have got to get to the bottom of the "Soros Voting Machine" that somebody here mentioned.

1 minute ago, william.scherk said:

We have got to get to the bottom of the "Soros Voting Machine" that somebody here mentioned.

William,

You sound like the way people used to defend Hillary Clinton before the leaks. No matter what anyone said, no matter what questions were raised, if they were critical of Clinton and her covert activities, the people questioning were mocked and proof was demanded, demanded, I say! by Clinton supporters.

That's just the way of the world.

And when we get to similar people--like Soros--who use even more craploads of front organizations and middlemen than Clinton ever did, we will probably have to wait for WikiLeaks to get ahold of some documents and leak them to the public to assuage your anxieties for information.

Kinda like what happened with Clinton.

There's a start, though. I didn't do a deep dive on the DC Leaks stuff on The Open Society Foundation, and I doubt Soros stock ownership in private companies would be featured there, but you might look. The link to DC Leaks is in the WikiLeaks thread.

Michael

3 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

William,

You sound like the way people used to defend Hillary Clinton before the leaks. No matter what anyone said, no matter what questions were raised, if they were critical of Clinton and her covert activities, the people questioning were mocked and proof was demanded, demanded, I say! by Clinton supporters.T

Asking for proof of claims  sounds reasonable to me. 

William,

You like to get into the weeds. So here is some fun for you courtesy of WikiLeaks:

And this:

And this:

And this:

Helpfully,

Michael

30 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Bob,

From a gatekeeper to the goodies?

Michael

From somewhere...   Claims should not be accepted uncritically...

On 10/27/2016 at 4:24 PM, william.scherk said:

Back with data on the swinging or uncertain states, and the state of probably 'rigging' in the jurisdictions.

Still cooking. If you have some state suggestions beyond the 'swingers,' let me know.

Crucify her! Crucify her! Crucify her! 

I don't think the criminal penalty for an individual trying to vote twice is to be nailed to a cross. I don't know why you might want to crucify folks who try to double-vote, and who are arrested. I'd say let a trial take place.  And as other folks are charged for allegedly trying to do the same thing, I expect a resolution in court. For example, Three Arrested for Voter Fraud in Key Swing States:

Three people in crucial swing states have been charged with voter fraud-related crimes, Abby Huntsman reported on Fox & Friends.

In Virginia, Vafalay Massaquoi faces up to 40 years in prison for registering voters who did not even exist.

The Washington Post reported that Massaquoi, 30, formerly of Alexandria, near Washington, was working for a "local advocacy group" at the time and filed the applications with the City of Alexandria, who notified state officials.

Farther south, Gladys Coego, 74, was arrested after being seen by fellow voters' registration office workers marking an unknown "small" number of mail-in ballots that the Miami Herald reported resulted in additional votes for a mayoral candidate.

Also in the Sunshine State, 33-year-old Tomika Curgil allegedly filled out five election forms without the voters' consent. 

Curgil, who was working in a capacity for a campaign to legalize medical marijuana, also allegedly submitted numerous registration forms for people who do not exist, as well as some voters who have passed away.

The problem with Twitter hashtags is that you get a lot of hits, but not always a lot of links. I mean, if something happened that was riggy, you have to filter through tweets to find out exactly where, when and how a fraud was alleged.

Here is an example from Twitter. Repeated a great number of times just today, with the headline/reference to "NON-AMERICAN, Wife Of US Citizen ARRESTED In Texas After Voting 5 Times!"  This appeared today, and can be traced to the 100% FED up site.

-- the only problem with this tweet-stormed story is that it didn't occur this year. Who bothers to check these kinds of things?

25 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Bob,

Including the claims of gatekeepers?

See how easy that inverted?

Michael

My inclination is to be skeptical about political claims no matter who makes them.

Riddle: How do you know when a politician is lying?  Answer:  When his lips move..

Michael wrote: William, You sound like the way people used to defend Hillary Clinton before the leaks. No matter what anyone said, no matter what questions were raised, if they were critical of Clinton and her covert activities, the people questioning were mocked and proof was demanded, demanded, I say! by Clinton supporters.  end quote

I watched several Democrats including Hillary Clinton today, all demanding FBI Director James Comey put his money where his mouth is and show them the evidence! I am all for that. Do it soon, please . . . say around November 1st.

A former Assistant FBI Director was on Fox saying he worked with Comey. He said the Gmen are angry at the upper echelons and want justice to be done. If Comey “directly” makes pronouncements, appears before Congress, etc., the Asst. said, then Comey has a damn good reason to be so public and he does have the goods. He thinks it is possible it will come out before the election, even though the DOJ is trying once again to “rig” the outcome and to deny justice. The DOJ is at odds with Comey, who, in turn, is somewhat at odds with the honest people who work at the FBI.

If the truth has an affect pollsters are saying we will know on Tuesday or Wednesday of the coming week, if Trump has made any significant gains. Some are saying this simply makes Trump supporter’s voting choice even more set in concrete while Clinton supporters are NOT influenced by evidence. Personally I think a segment of Clinton supporters will vote for the other “lady,” Jill Stein. Maybe she will increase her 2 percent to 4 or 5. Then Clinton can blame her for her defeat.

My last thought is this. Huma and Anthony Wiener may be marked for death by Hillary, and the FBI director should pack iron. An induced heart attack, suicide, botched robbery, or an accident may be the method of their demises.

Peter

If the polling is mostly fraudulent and Trump is closing the gap then even-steven CYA polls a week from now means he'll win by several percentage points in the popular vote and smash Clinton in the Electoral College.

I have no idea what is going to happen on election day, however. No idea at all. Everything is so fucked up by so many including, maybe, people who lie to pollsters, the only people who are really sure are ideologically delusional or scared out of their wits.

--Brant

scared but my wits are intact

1 minute ago, Brant Gaede said:

I have no idea what is going to happen on election day, however. No idea at all.

Brant,

I do. It's going to be their scare story in reverse.

They kept insinuating to people that the whites (the think only whites are Trump supporters) are going to stage an armed revolution if Trump loses and does not accept the result. The media hammered this over and over and they kept asking Trump over and over if he will accept defeat. Even Chris Wallace was in on this.

But once Trump wins, you can expect to see the Black Lives Matter crowd and sundry hard leftist groups stage riots all over America. It's going to be a holy mess.

And President Obama is going to let it burn. Maybe throw some gas on the fire.

Fortunately, the armed forces and police are full of people who are sick of this stuff. They will be energized by Trump's win and will not stand down. They will use their skills to keep damage to a minimum.

That's my prediction.

Michael