Rigging the 2016 Presidential Election

william.scherk

19 minutes ago, Jules Troy said:

It mostly went away when I started fighting back.  They mistook my non confrontation as weakness, until I had enough.  Lol word got around that I spanked one of them with my shoe...well no I beat him with my shoe until he cried..a lot.  Thing is they never fought one on one...always 4-6 on one.  So I’d do things like clothesline them while playing soccer.  In a nutshell I got even, and then it stopped.  (well slowed to occasional catcalls etc but good enough.  Ended up going to a different high school than the majority of the others.  Was like starting a brand new life.  High school was awesome.

Sure there were other things.  They hated that I’d finish science tests in half the time and get 98-100% without having to study...

You’d wait until later, until a sporting game, and attack them there. Moxie.

Then they hated you for your big brain, I was going to guess that actually.

What were the other 3-5 doing while you spanked your bully?

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

You’d wait until later, until a sporting game, and attack them there. Moxie.

Then they hated you for your big brain, I was going to guess that actually.

What were the other 3-5 doing while you spanked your bully?

They weren’t there lol.  

41 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Not there. You had written “...always 4-6 on one.”

Did you surprise him, was it an ambush?

He jumped me in the boys locker room, it didn’t end the way he had planned.  Anyyyhowww..back to Netflix (got off work early tonight.)

17 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Well deserved, Billyboy, yes, in most cases, that was my experience. I was never bullied, but I watched many bullying cases. I was fascinated by the dynamics.

The “victim” was usually a real cunt, but kept under most people’s radar with outward politeness. They were the bully, they were the misfits who got on poorly with almost everyone, and engaged in constant sniping. Their targets would tire of it and then savage them. That’s when the cunt would stand up and cry they were being bullied.

By far the majority of “bullying” cases everyone got their panties knotted up about were as described above.

I see, Billyboy, that you closed your Q poll and discussion at your safe space.

I'm glad I didn’t post there and I understand why Ellen (and probably others besides us) choose not to post at your blog.

People might have more to say, but you’ve muzzled them because you didn’t like how your shitty blog post was going.

Any time you want to ask a question or get a clarification or have a discussion about the Q phenomenon, Billyboy, just let me know. I’d be delighted to find out you are ready for an adult discussion and finished with the constant stupid sass and snark.

Billyboy keeps posting more crap about Q in his safe space where everyone else is muzzled. That’s great, right? Just what OL was meant for.

He wrote:

Q2545.png

I can't parse this at all.  Entered where, by whom, to what purpose?  Not a frigging clue.“

That is correct Billyboy, you haven’t a clue. But you keep yapping anyway, because that’s how you are.

This patriot, Sgt. Matt Patten, who works for Sheriff Israel in Broward County Florida, was reprimanded and taken off special assignments just for the light laugh they all had at the Billyboys of the world, while wearing his favorite Q patch.

Pence had this picture up on his Twitter feed.

bso-qanon.png

Q is offering him a job, shit-for-brains.

If we get news that he gets that job, will it be pure coincidence and super-sassy-stupid to think otherwise?

Let’s decide now, jackass, before he’s hired.

If we get news he’s hired what will that mean?

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Billyboy keeps posting more crap about Q in his safe space where everyone else is muzzled. That’s great, right? Just what OL was meant for.

He wrote:

Q2545.png

I can't parse this at all.  Entered where, by whom, to what purpose?  Not a frigging clue.“

That is correct Billyboy, you haven’t a clue. But you keep yapping anyway, because that’s how you are.

This patriot, Sgt. Matt Patten, who works for Sheriff Israel in Broward County Florida, was reprimanded and taken off special assignments just for the light laugh they all had at the Billyboys of the world, while wearing his favorite Q patch.

Pence had this picture up on his Twitter feed.

bso-qanon.png

Q is offering him a job, shit-for-brains.

If we get news that he gets that job, will it be pure coincidence and super-sassy-stupid to think otherwise?

Let’s decide now, jackass, before he’s hired.

If we get news he’s hired what will that mean?

Billyboy starts whole blog posts in his safe space, saying he wants to discuss the Q thing, but he never does discuss. He doesn’t want to.

Billyboy is never going to answer the bolded question above and his reason is simple.

If Patten gets a job with Team Trump, then THAT’S when Billyboy will say “coincidence,” because there will be nothing left to say at that point.

He doesn’t want to say coincidence right now because even he, even with his feeble plausibility detector, even he can see that saying it right now would look, and be, very dumb. Unless I am wrong and he does now state that Patten getting the job would mean absolutely nothing.

Q methods are absolutely genius. Those of you missing this — you are missing the most fascinating military operation playing out live. You will find out one day, but you are missing out on living it live.

https://qmap.pub/

4 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Q methods are absolutely genius. Those of you missing this — you are missing the most fascinating military operation playing out live. You will find out one day, but you are missing out on living it live.

https://qmap.pub/

Jon,

You convinced me. I bookmarked this.

I agree that Q methods are absolutely genius.

Here's what I'm beginning to see from a persuasion perspective. The Deep State (and fellow travelers) either fights public information it wants gone with mockery alone, or mockery with barrages of gotchas from "experts." Mockery alone works up to a point, but doesn't have good legs with influencing the public after a certain point of obviousness has been reached. (For example, people who warned about the existence of the Bilderberg Group were mocked ruthlessly for years with no rebuttal needed. Until it became obvious that the Bilderberg Group did exist, of course. Then the elitists simple stopped the mockery and moved on to the next subterfuge.)

They discovered a far more effective form than plain mockery was first, present a mountain of gotchas, then do mockery based on those gotchas. Note that the gotchas don't have to be true, they just have to sound like someone knows what they are talking about. No substance needed, just the illusion of substance. This is how they have been putting over manmade climate change, the Muh Russians hoax and many other things. The mainstream fake news media runs on this method.

But how in hell can someone gotcha QAnon? It was made to be mocked directly. All the elements are there, the cryptic messages, the symbols, the infiltration by copycats, etc. The only thing the elitists and fellow travelers can do is point and mock.

But here's the rub. Enough truth is now coming through that the general public is taking notice. It has simply become too late to do the Gotcha Then Mock routine and be effective anymore. QAnon critics blew their wad overdosing on straight up mockery. Now that the general public is coming around to QAnon, the critics are starting to look like crass manipulators who are power mongers and enemies of the public.

I don't know if this was done on purpose, but that's the way it is turning out. I suspect it was done on purpose.

And that catches my interest big-time.

Michael

• Like 1

On 12/4/2018 at 7:05 PM, william.scherk said:

From One America News ... details for the hard of reading.

Compare and contrast ...

Reveal hidden contents

Huh?

Okay, so it appears that the answer to my question -- "How would anyone go about gauging the 'most plausible explanation'?" -- is that one should read and consider only the sources that Billy posts, and disregard any other context of which one might be aware, and then conclude what Billy has concluded, or else one should be judged to be "hard of reading"? Trust local reporters, because it logically follows that if they are local, then they therefore have no personal political biases or agendas, will make no presumptions, and will present all sides fairly? No one on Our Side could have any motive to falsely portray Them as having nefarious motives. Let us not mention, or even think about, anything that Our Side might have done previously in relation to this issue. The Others' actions just popped up out of nowhere, out of their hatreds, and are not in any way connected to or a response to Our Side's having meddled or tampered in any way. Think not of any of those things. Look away.

J

• Like 1

So, it just seems to get more involved, the North Carolina 9th Congressional district scandal. As for QAnon, I believe these are non-overlarping magisteria, at least so far.  

What some may find irritating is that in this case -- if proved that the Harris campaign contractor broke electoral law -- the offences will not be VOTER fraud.  

From the Hill:

Over a thousand absentee ballots possibly destroyed in controversial North Carolina House race: report

From Harry Enten at CNN:

Why the case for election fraud in North Carolina is strong

Enten fleshes out a list -- for those who like lists:

1. Signed voter affidavits
2. Ballot harvester admission
3. A history of shady activity
4. Weird absentee vote pattern
5. Absentee partisanship makes no sense

I think the boil may be coming to a head.  Enter the "Pimple Doctor"!

20 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jon,

You convinced me. I bookmarked this.

I agree that Q methods are absolutely genius.

Here's what I'm beginning to see from a persuasion perspective. The Deep State (and fellow travelers) either fights public information it wants gone with mockery alone, or mockery with barrages of gotchas from "experts." Mockery alone works up to a point, but doesn't have good legs with influencing the public after a certain point of obviousness has been reached. (For example, people who warned about the existence of the Bilderberg Group were mocked ruthlessly for years with no rebuttal needed. Until it became obvious that the Bilderberg Group did exist, of course. Then the elitists simple stopped the mockery and moved on to the next subterfuge.)

They discovered a far more effective form than plain mockery was first, present a mountain of gotchas, then do mockery based on those gotchas. Note that the gotchas don't have to be true, they just have to sound like someone knows what they are talking about. No substance needed, just the illusion of substance. This is how they have been putting over manmade climate change, the Muh Russians hoax and many other things. The mainstream fake news media runs on this method.

But how in hell can someone gotcha QAnon? It was made to be mocked directly. All the elements are there, the cryptic messages, the symbols, the infiltration by copycats, etc. The only thing the elitists and fellow travelers can do is point and mock.

But here's the rub. Enough truth is now coming through that the general public is taking notice. It has simply become too late to do the Gotcha Then Mock routine and be effective anymore. QAnon critics blew their wad overdosing on straight up mockery. Now that the general public is coming around to QAnon, the critics are starting to look like crass manipulators who are power mongers and enemies of the public.

I don't know if this was done on purpose, but that's the way it is turning out. I suspect it was done on purpose.

And that catches my interest big-time.

Michael

It is a very effective operation. The globalists have the capacity for organized, synchronized, methodical messaging, with their MSM. Now patriots also have that ability, only better. I am starting to see it already, worldwide. We will out-message them and this is an information war.

The Q operation therefore is mostly about aligning messaging and uniting Patriots. WWG1WGA.

It is also very much about injecting misinformation to confuse the enemy about the actual plans. They can be made to show their hand and to expend their ammo in mitigating attacks that will never come. (See now that “errors” and “failed predictions” is the language of small brains who don’t and never will understand how psy-ops work?) No intelligence group creates an op that tells the enemy the truth about what’s coming next, and yet look at all the gerbilbrains on the left who look for perfect accuracy as the ultimate sign of Q being “real” 🤪. They’re deeply confused and horrified and just want to slow the Q march. They don’t even realize they are helping 🤪. It’s so damn beautiful.

The messaging is highly sophisticated. In a dog-whistle kind of way, I struggle here to express myself - Patriots “hear” the messaging Q wants them to grasp, while the misinformation is packaged quite differently. So, for example Q haters are popping champagne bottles right now because “the mass arrests didn’t happen on Dec 5!!🤪” But, notice that I didn’t say a word here (or anywhere) about any big arrests happening yesterday. For the last few weeks the numbskulls thought Q was “predicting” that. I however could see that that was only for the numbskulls and for confusing the enemy. How could I tell? I honestly don’t know. That’s how sophisticated it is!

Patriots are uniting worldwide.

We will win.

WWG1WGA

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

It is a very effective operation.

Jon,

Believe it or not, I believe the person responsible for this is Steve Bannon. During the Presidential campaign, he actively sought out and brought the 4Chan and Gamergate kids into the mix (Milo was the most public of the batch). They came up with a whole new way of communicating that had nothing to do with the stodgy way conservatives and Republicans had communicated up to then. There was Pepe the green frog. Memes galore. A kind of mockery not based on snarky putdowns, but instead on hilarious caricatures, weird juxtapositions and underground jargon. All with good old fashioned enthusiasm for fighting The Good Fight. And they were everywhere.

These kids proved definitively that the left and anti-Trumpers can't meme worth a shit. Also, they have difficulty with political analogies that don't belong to identity politics and class warfare. They don't grok this stuff.

I think this form of communication, which Trump supporters had a blast with, morphed into QAnon. Hell, when I see QAnon, I still see Pepe hanging around somewhere looking at you with his big eyes shit-eating grin. :) 

The left and anti-Trumpers have no clue how to combat this. They don't know what it is or what it means. They don't know why so many people like it. So they yell racism and wonder why that doesn't work like it used to. 

:) 

I see QAnon as a direct line from that, except, maybe, instead of kids, these are military folks and they are letting it all hang out.

:) 

Michael

• Like 1

On 12/5/2018 at 10:17 AM, Jon Letendre said:

By far the majority of “bullying” cases everyone got their panties knotted up about were as described above.

Have you raised children, Jon?

1 minute ago, william.scherk said:

Have you raised children, Jon?

Doing it right now, shit-for-brains. Two daughters. I was the at-home parent, raised them from infancy. I also sub taught elementary for five years. Those experiences reaffirmed the conclusions I made as a child watching bullying dynamics.

It is never enough for you to just offer your different experience, is it?

No, that’s not enough for you.

You feel compelled to undercut and de-legitimize the Other’s experience.

You are a huge cunt, Billy. That’s all you are.

I think it fair to link to "parallel" commentary.”

I don’t. Not that I could stop you, either.

So here’s a choice Billyboy: Stop doing it or be prepared for me to wholeheartedly do it to you, non-stop, full volume. Your choice. Cunt.

Look at your stupid Q blog post, it’s mostly about me!

You are obsessed with me, Billy, and it’s creepy.

Take a week off, take a month off, take care of yourself.