My Forthcoming Books

Earlier today Aaron Powell informed me that Libertariansn.org plans to publish all of my Excursions essays in book form. Depending on the word count for particular volumes, this will amount to 3 to 6 Readers altogether. The only editing will be changing internal links to my other essays to chapter references. I don't know the publishing schedule, but I assume it will be around one volume every 6 months or so.(This is just a guess.) The essays will  be arranged by themes. Thus one volume will comprise the 29 essays I wrote on "Freethought and Freedom," and with the addition of one earlier, standalone essay on the key biblical texts most commonly cited in the toleration controversy, this will make a nifty little volume in its own right--one with considerable appeal to the freethought community outside of libertarian circles.  Although the themes have not been finalized yet, another Reader will probably consist of my essays on social theory, another of my early essays on the American Revolution and the Declaration of Independence, and so forth. Thus within the next 2 years or so, my output of books will have doubled--and all  this with me barely lifting a finger (proofreading the texts before they go to press.)  --Ghs

1 hour ago, George H. Smith said:

Earlier today Aaron Powell informed me that Libertariansn.org plans to publish all of my Excursions essays in book form. Depending on the word count for particular volumes, this will amount to 3 to 6 Readers altogether. The only editing will be changing internal links to my other essays to chapter references. I don't know the publishing schedule, but I assume it will be around one volume every 6 months or so.(This is just a guess.) The essays will  be arranged by themes. Thus one volume will comprise the 29 essays I wrote on "Freethought and Freedom," and with the addition of one earlier, standalone essay on the key biblical texts most commonly cited in the toleration controversy, this will make a nifty little volume in its own right--one with considerable appeal to the freethought community outside of libertarian circles.  Although the themes have not been finalized yet, another Reader will probably consist of my essays on social theory, another of my early essays on the American Revolution and the Declaration of Independence, and so forth. Thus within the next 2 years or so, my output of books will have doubled--and all  this with me barely lifting a finger (proofreading the texts before they go to press.)  --Ghs

As soon as they become available on Amazon  I will buy a set.   Good show!