Civil War in Dallas???

BaalChatzaf

6 hours ago, moralist said:

Wow... that's the basis of your morality... your disapproval? :lol:

Thieves and robbers disapprove of others possessing property they feel entitled to take. In your view, your subjective irrationally emotional opinion of what's right and wrong has no more validity than cheaters liars and thieves...

...which makes you no different than they are.

Greg

I am of the opinion that it is better not to do unto other what you do not want them to do unto you.  I have not snatch anyone's purse.  I have not killed anyone in a premeditate fashion (although I am an accessory to such killing.  I took the king's shilling and made weapons for his warriors).  I have not set anyone's house or fields aflame nor have I brutalized anyone.   So that makes me different from a thug and a criminal.  The difference between me and an evil-doer is lack of ambition to do evil and wicked deeds.  

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/14/2016 at 10:34 AM, moralist said:

Are you actually trying to say that bullets harm people by natural forces that have nothing to do with human behavior?

Greg

I never, ever said that.  I said bullets in motion possess kinetic energy = 1/2 x m x v^2  where m is the mass and v is the velocity in an inertial frame.

Obviously most bullets which do damage to people and property are aimed by people and/or machines.

3 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Your bad boys usually know they're bad.

...not when they're liberals who believe good intentions validate evil actions. This is the inevitable result of imbeciles who believe morality is just opinion.

Greg

9 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

I like this photo.

--Brant

2westmoreland2

Proving that lives do matter.