Recommended Posts

I looked and don't see any recent articles about Ed Cline on this forum, so I'm assuming that his plight has not been discussed.  I'm assuming most people know who he is.  He has contributed to this forum in the past.  At any rate, I'm very concerned about his current situation.  The short version of the back story is this: Ed has written articles on his Rule of Reason blog that are critical of ISIS.  ISIS put him on a hit list.  Consequently, the FBI visited him to warn him about the hit list.  He made the mistake of telling his landlord why the FBI visited him and his landlord has told him that he must leave.

A friend of Ed's set up a GoFundMe page to help Ed raise the money that he needs to move.  You can visit it to learn more about his situation and to donate if you feel like it.

Recently, Front Page Magazine wrote an article about Ed's plight.

Based on that article, I decided to write a letter (in the form of an email message) to Ed's landlord expressing my displeasure over their actions.  Here is a copy of my letter and I encourage others to also contact his landlord.  Perhaps if they realize that their move is generating negative publicity, they will relent.

To    office@lawsonenterprisesinc.com

Hi,

I don't know you and you don't know me, however I am very disturbed by some of the reports I have heard about your company.  In particular, I have heard that you plan to evict one of your tenants as a result of a threat that he received from a foreign terrorist organization.  I find that offensive.

I know that man that you intend to evict.  I don't know him personally, but I have long followed his career and I know him to be a man of courage and principle.  I also know that he is getting old and is not a man of means.  He has continued his entire life to fight the good fight, to support himself, to defend American values, and to conduct himself with virtue and integrity.  And for that, you have decided to kick him to the street.

I don't know what kinds of values you have or pretend to have, but there can be little excuse for treating an honest hard working American in the manner that you apparently intend.  ISIS may have threatened him, but to pretend that you are evicting him for the safety of your other tenants is tantamount to hiding behind the skirts of women.  ISIS is not an immediate threat to anyone on American soil and to pretend that it is begs the question of your actual motives.  Though I don't know you, I can only imagine what values you must secretly support when you so easily turn your back on a virtuous and patriotic American.

I simply ask that you reconsider your proposed action.  Perhaps some soul searching is in order.  What do you truly believe and why?  Do you consider yourself a patriotic American?  Or are you secretly an enemy of the values that made this country great?

I intend to publish this note as an open letter and to encourage others to contact you.  If you have no character, at least consider your reputation.

Sincerely,

Darrell Hougen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, drhougen said:

I looked and don't see any recent articles about Ed Cline on this forum, so I'm assuming that his plight has not been discussed.  I'm assuming most people know who he is.  He has contributed to this forum in the past.  At any rate, I'm very concerned about his current situation.  The short version of the back story is this: Ed has written articles on his Rule of Reason blog that are critical of ISIS.  ISIS put him on a hit list.  Consequently, the FBI visited him to warn him about the hit list.  He made the mistake of telling his landlord why the FBI visited him and his landlord has told him that he must leave.

A friend of Ed's set up a GoFundMe page to help Ed raise the money that he needs to move.  You can visit it to learn more about his situation and to donate if you feel like it.

Recently, Front Page Magazine wrote an article about Ed's plight.

Based on that article, I decided to write a letter (in the form of an email message) to Ed's landlord expressing my displeasure over their actions.  Here is a copy of my letter and I encourage others to also contact his landlord.  Perhaps if they realize that their move is generating negative publicity, they will relent.

To    office@lawsonenterprisesinc.com

Hi,

I don't know you and you don't know me, however I am very disturbed by some of the reports I have heard about your company.  In particular, I have heard that you plan to evict one of your tenants as a result of a threat that he received from a foreign terrorist organization.  I find that offensive.

I know that man that you intend to evict.  I don't know him personally, but I have long followed his career and I know him to be a man of courage and principle.  I also know that he is getting old and is not a man of means.  He has continued his entire life to fight the good fight, to support himself, to defend American values, and to conduct himself with virtue and integrity.  And for that, you have decided to kick him to the street.

I don't know what kinds of values you have or pretend to have, but there can be little excuse for treating an honest hard working American in the manner that you apparently intend.  ISIS may have threatened him, but to pretend that you are evicting him for the safety of your other tenants is tantamount to hiding behind the skirts of women.  ISIS is not an immediate threat to anyone on American soil and to pretend that it is begs the question of your actual motives.  Though I don't know you, I can only imagine what values you must secretly support when you so easily turn your back on a virtuous and patriotic American.

I simply ask that you reconsider your proposed action.  Perhaps some soul searching is in order.  What do you truly believe and why?  Do you consider yourself a patriotic American?  Or are you secretly an enemy of the values that made this country great?

I intend to publish this note as an open letter and to encourage others to contact you.  If you have no character, at least consider your reputation.

Sincerely,

Darrell Hougen

No good deed shall go unpunished...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, drhougen said:

He has contributed to this forum in the past.

Darrell,

Ed Cline has contributed to OL?

He hasn't.

We have discussed him, but he has not posted here. Nor, I believe, would he ever want to.

I don't like Cline's nonfiction, but someday I intend to read a fiction book by him. I bought a few of his fiction books in Kindle copies. Maybe I'll read more if I like it.

I do hope he gets through his problems OK.

Michael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I'll read some of Cline's fiction.  I enjoy his articles but his style leaves something to be desired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t help wondering if he has a history of calling for the mass murder of Muslims.  Like the ARIan (who I’m not going to name) that called for the systematic nuclear bombing of Madrassahs, with such bombing to be done while the buildings are occupied.  By children, mind you.  I recall Ed Cline being with that crowd, but I’m not up for researching and referencing it.

This might get me nominated for a John Le Carré memorial award, but: this sounds rather like an attention getting exercise, no? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, 9thdoctor said:

I can’t help wondering if he has a history of calling for the mass murder of Muslims.  Like the ARIan (who I’m not going to name) that called for the systematic nuclear bombing of Madrassahs, with such bombing to be done while the buildings are occupied.  By children, mind you.  I recall Ed Cline being with that crowd, but I’m not up for researching and referencing it.

 

This might get me nominated for a John Le Carré memorial award, but: this sounds rather like an attention getting exercise, no? 

 

Hard problems require hard solutions.   Back in 1945 our people burned Tokyo to the ground killing 125,000 people and de-housing  1.25 million (with an M).  Hard situations call for hard attitudes....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 9thdoctor said:

I can’t help wondering if he has a history of calling for the mass murder of Muslims.  Like the ARIan (who I’m not going to name) that called for the systematic nuclear bombing of Madrassahs, with such bombing to be done while the buildings are occupied.  By children, mind you.  I recall Ed Cline being with that crowd, but I’m not up for researching and referencing it.

This might get me nominated for a John Le Carré memorial award, but: this sounds rather like an attention getting exercise, no? 

If you aren't up to researching and referencing it, you shouldn't have mentioned it. Not on this kind of subject. I once did the same kind of thing and I had to eat it.

--Brant

and please don't similarly wonder about me

bail out--anybody?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Hard problems require hard solutions.   Back in 1945 our people burned Tokyo to the ground killing 125,000 people and de-housing  1.25 million (with an M).  Hard situations call for hard attitudes....

"Our People" is a little too collectivistic for me. It's as if Americans were one big tribe. (On March 28, 1945, btw, I became one year old.)

--Brant

something I've been slowly immigrating off of since 1963

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brant Gaede said:

If you aren't up to researching and referencing it, you shouldn't have mentioned it. Not on this kind of subject. I once did the same kind of thing and I had to eat it.

--Brant

and please don't similarly wonder about me

bail out--anybody?

http://www.objectivistliving.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1100-the-lepers-of-objectivism/#comment-8665

http://ruleofreason.blogspot.com/2006/08/help-put-objective-standard-in.htm

Satisfied?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brant Gaede said:

"Our People" is a little too collectivistic for me. It's as if Americans were one big tribe. (On March 28, 1945, btw, I became one year old.)

--Brant

something I've been slowly immigrating off of since 1963

If American troops our not our people (so to speak) then who are they?  These people were fighting a dying to protect the United States from a damages of war which Germany and Japan started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And he needs $12K for moving expenses?  In Williamsburg, Virginia?  Hmm, I wonder if that's an expensive place to rent...

http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_rent/Williamsburg-VA-23185/house,condo,apartment_duplex,mobile,townhouse_type/67587_rid/any_days/37.279414,-76.705127,37.222777,-76.760058_rect/13_zm/

This one looks really nice:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/Jamestown-Rd-Williamsburg-VA-23185/2106963574_zpid/

And the deposit is only $1.5K!  Including first month's rent, only $3K to move in!!  .70 Acres!!!  Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, 9thdoctor said:

No. We're on about Ed Cline, not why I left SOLO and came here almost ten years ago. That's the first link.

As for the second, how many weeks do I have to root around there to find substantiation?

I have no interest in breaking any lance for Ed Cline.

--Brant

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huh?  Maybe there's something wrong with the links, though when I click it the first one it goes (as intended) to Barbara's Lepers of Objectivism thread from 2006.  The second goes to Cline's blog, also from 2006, where he links to and recommends the publication that Barbara denounced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 9thdoctor said:

Huh?  Maybe there's something wrong with the links, though when I click it the first one it goes (as intended) to Barbara's Lepers of Objectivism thread from 2006.  The second goes to Cline's blog, also from 2006, where he links to and recommends the publication that Barbara denounced. 

The links are okay then.

They show Ed Cline advocating what you said? No. Only that he advocated subscribing to the OS two weeks before the hateful article by some ass named Biddle.

First I ever saw that crap. Armchair genocidalist Craig Biddle.

--Brant

edit: Ed Cline subsequently endorsed Mr. Biddle in his Sept. 2006 blogs

go to Barbara's article then scroll down to the second comment (by Robert Campbell) to get the link to Biddle's

finito

Edited by Brant Gaede

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 9thdoctor said:

you shouldn't have mentioned it.

The moderator speaks. 

I will wait until the GoFundMe page hits its target, and the money is declenched and the move is made and the settling in is done. I have dug around a little bit, and I cannot find any Cline-written explication of his situation. All I have found is as-told-to.  We don't have the details of the visit from the feds, how they identified themselves, and what information they gave him, at least no story as told by Ed Cline.  I am not suspecting lies or dissembling, but realizing that Cline is probably not going to write about it until the episode is over.

Or that is my guess.  For a prolific author and blogger he hasn't said anything in his own voice so far (I would like to be proven wrong). The jolly gits at Front Page mag say:

According to Cline, Lawson Enterprises informed him that he posed a “risk” to the safety of the other tenants. It is not ISIS that poses the risk, but its target and its victim, who must be put out on the street. Cline has no means of moving and nowhere to move to. After initially being ordered to leave by July 1st, he was offered a “courtesy” extension to July 19th, which was later rescinded, leaving the elderly writer with few options and less time. Cline described the experience as taking “years” off his life. [...]

While Lawson Enterprises refused multiple requests for comment on this story, Mr. Cline related a conversation in which he had made the mistake of honestly describing the purpose of the FBI visit even while stating that the agent had informed him that there was no imminent threat.

On  a tangential note, Cline would be protected from eviction in British Columbia, or would at least be able to put off the eviction with appeals (according to the narrow/reasonable grounds) that would incur no legal fees. 

My inside voice said "Doesn't he have any money in savings or retirement/mutual funds/RRSPs? Doesn't he have any friends to help him fight it? Doesn't he know he can appeal this kind of eviction in Virginia? Why did he give up?" Did anybody try the local media, radio, columnist,  news desk? You would think that some proper investigation was called for -- forcing public attention on the silent landlord. I guess it costs time and money -- but the narrative seems like a slam-dunk sell to the local sense of outrage.  Oh well.

I don't really give a shit about his political opinions even if demented -- as they pertain to accomodation, nor do I fear for his life at the hands of ISIS sleepers. Good luck to him, and perhaps he is reconsidering Over-Sharing with the Landlord Going Forward.

The Landlord is the one with the power, and apparently can discriminate on some subjective blind-management sense of 'risk' in Virginia.  I guess that is the way things should be in an Objectivish Valhalla.  But still. I would be  a lot more onside getting Cline the twelve grand his friend thinks will cover the ordeal -- if it had been his own appeal I read first.  

So, hope he gets a nice place and has an wild angry Anti-Islam rant or two left in him. I will be unimpressed if he does not give the entire story a writer's treatment, once the 12k is in the bag.  

 

-- after a bit of digging around the various properties managed by Cline's EvulFacelessCorp, it seems they are the usual hotbed of snoopy neighbours calling in rumours and suspicions to the Man, with a blank-bland Soviet management  style at the bunker.  I expect some salaried drone in EvulFC pursed lips, checked with her tight-sphinctered boss, and pushed one of the buttons marked 'flush.'  That would be after reading the breathless Report. One can only guess.

If there is a wing of freak-out not-helpful ragemaniacs on the subject of Mooslem Terror Hordes Infest Muslum Merkans, maybe Cline gets an honorable mention.  You'd think Front Page would have offered him a column, fer FS.  If not a loan against future earnings.   Ah well, Cline had the fortitude to decline, I imagine.  But still, where is your retirement money, Ed? All that capitalism seems to have left you short.

Edited by william.scherk
Removed one nasty phrase, added another. Sundays are slow around here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More than five "you shouldn'ts" in a day, and the M badge is anybody's, he said jokingly.   Would you be the person saying 'you shouldn't have said that' in real life? I usually bring out the You Should'nta Seddit in cases like Wolf 's charming dick liquor jab at Sciabarra. Anyway, we are probably all guilty of shoudn'tas too far.  What is Objectivism without furious shoulds and oughtas?

What Ninth brought forward of interest was the 12 thousand dollar target for a move, and a couple questions. Cline means to move to another state entirely, though -- according to the text at the GoFundMe page, a better, yonder state offering better terms for being a free American. Or better civil rights for renters. Or something. 

I like the slogan from The War: loose lips sink ships. I mean, whose business was it that Cline was briefed by a guy (or two) in a suit? I guess radical honesty made him tell the landlord.   Or some Muslims moved into the complex.  

We await the full tale.

[Brant -- I truncquoated your sentence. In fairness, the suggestion was that research should be presented ... which is a fair cop and a fair-ish rule, especially if it undergirds one's own discussion points:]

20 hours ago, My favourite MOD said:

If you aren't up to researching and referencing it, you shouldn't have mentioned it.

Edited by william.scherk
Added 'fairness' ... fixed some grrrammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

More than five "you shouldn'ts" in a day, and the M badge is anybody's, he said jokingly.   Would you be the person saying 'you shouldn't have said that' in real life? I usually bring out the You Should'nta Seddit in cases like Wolf 's charming dick liquor jab at Sciabarra. Anyway, we are probably all guilty of shoudn'tas too far.  What is Objectivism without furious shoulds and oughtas?

What Ninth brought forward of interest was the 12 thousand dollar target for a move, and a couple questions. Cline means to move to another state entirely, though -- according to the text at the GoFundMe page, a better, yonder state offering better terms for being a free American. Or better civil rights for renters. Or something. 

I like the slogan from The War: loose lips sink ships. I mean, whose business was it that Cline was briefed by a guy (or two) in a suit? I guess radical honesty made him tell the landlord.   Or some Muslims moved into the complex.  

We await the full tale.

[Brant -- I truncquoated your sentence. In fairness, the suggestion was that research should be presented ... which is a fair cop and a fair-ish rule, especially if it undergirds one's own discussion points:]

Now, now, gentle jabber. I don't research and reference a lot myself. Lack of time. I was referring to a particular type of allegation, like I posted several years ago when I stated that __________ --a deceased person--went to Mexico and had sex with boys after he had been diagnosed with AIDS. Seymourblogger got angry--he was her intellectual hero--and I couldn't find the original reference or any other evidence so I had to take it back.

--Brant

above all I don't do dueling research--too much advantage, your dojo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, william.scherk said:

My inside voice said "Doesn't he have any money in savings or retirement/mutual funds/RRSPs? Doesn't he have any friends to help him fight it? Doesn't he know he can appeal this kind of eviction in Virginia? Why did he give up?" 

William,

Mine said something far less charitable. Mine asked, "What about the income from his books?" Cline has published around 50 books or so (see here), most of them fiction. These are all for sale on Amazon and elsewhere. Are they not selling well? 

Fifty books is a lot of product.

(And in ebook form, there might be a low cover price, but there is no overhead. A $2 ebook brings the author the same income per book as a $20 print book at a publisher where he gets 10% of the cover price--that is the standard deal.)

By comparison, Robert Bidinotto made a good living from the ebook sales alone of just the first of his two fiction books (which he sold for around 3 dollars or so at the time--I recall he sold around 50k copies of Hunter short term and no doubt several thousands more after that if not tens of thousands. That's a cool $150k short term, even with paying percentages to Amazon and his help). I might differ with Biddibob on current American political elections, but the man knows how to write books people want to buy and he knows how to market his books.

I will hold off further comment until I actually read some of Cline's fiction. But I think my question is valid.

And I still hope he resolves his troubles unscathed. If he's a good author, I hope he writes more and becomes more successful than he is now. Hell, I hope that even if he isn't a good author. :) But I suspect he's OK.

Michael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brant Gaede said:
2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

We await the full tale.

[Brant -- I truncquoated your sentence. In fairness, the suggestion was that research should be presented ... which is a fair cop and a fair-ish rule, especially if it undergirds one's own discussion points:]

Now, now, gentle jabber. I don't research and reference a lot myself. Lack of time.

By experience at OL, I know Ninth doesn't pluck from the air, in general. He did not accuse Cline of cross-border pedophile AIDS junkets.  A good rule of thumb is that there will be warrants behind any claim. Probing for the warrants is Cool and Rational.  Good tool use, so to speak. I think you agree.

Warrant is a related term to evidence.   I like the way it hints that there is always a 'case' behind a warranted claim, a case that can be examined publicly. Ninth is not intellectually lazy and he has a good memory -- and he is inquisitive.  Shouldn'a shouldn'a shouldn'a.  One should always be encouraged to challenge a claim that has no obvious or stated warrants.

On the themes Barbara introduced in the linked thread, SOLOpassion has become Racialist HQ for all the remaining thugs and slopeheads among the Objectivish -- the sociopathic war party, so to speak. I sure miss Barbara's  clarity and humanity and the intelligence of her moral judgement.  Of great fun in that thread were the tales told of Peikoff on TV.   To leaven the bitterness, I add it here.  The best parts are near the end, when Peikoff adds emphasis not only by screeching but by bugging his eyes out.   Sublime.

I don't have anything to say further, not until Cline tells the tale in his own words.  I find his Anti-Muslim animus repulsive, and his fellow-traveler fringe more so.  I am glad we have the Objectivish nutbars more or less hemmed-in at the SOLO sewage farm.

Edited by william.scherk
Replaced 'dopes' with 'slopeheads'; added link to Barbara Branden brilliant commentary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2016 at 8:21 AM, 9thdoctor said:

this sounds rather like an attention getting exercise, no? 

In a weird way, yeah. I could imagine Cline dramatizing his FBI encounter, but not quite grasping that he might hole his ship by mentioning The Visit. 

To my note above about Inside Voicings, I did not dig into Virginia statutes when I asked "Why didn't he fight it?" ... I only suspected that Virginia had at least rudimentary statutes governing evictions. A bit of google gargle and I find I was almost right:  there is an appeal/resist option for all tenants.There are only two grounds for eviction, and the management company could easily be challenged on the only grounds that seem to pertain: not fulfilling the conditions of the lease.

If the GoFundMe had been to offer support for the latter process of appeals that require a court fee/appearance, I would not be listening to inside.  The giving up is pretty feeble, as I slice reality.   Surely a lawyer would have smelled landlord blood in the water ... 

-- from the statute noted at the lawyerly link above, the Code of Virginia, emphasis added:

§ 55-248.31. Noncompliance with rental agreement; monetary penalty.

A. Except as provided in this chapter, if there is a material noncompliance by the tenant with the rental agreement or a violation of § 55-248.16 materially affecting health and safety, the landlord may serve a written notice on the tenant specifying the acts and omissions constituting the breach and stating that the rental agreement will terminate upon a date not less than 30 days after receipt of the notice if the breach is not remedied in 21 days, and that the rental agreement shall terminate as provided in the notice.

I wish Ed had asked for help to stand his ground. It isn't easy on the elderly to move, and Ed will be leaving whatever community he formed for himself in that lovely place. Too bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

To my note above about Inside Voicings, I did not dig into Virginia statutes when I asked "Why didn't he fight it?" ... I only suspected that Virginia had at least rudimentary statutes governing evictions. A bit of google gargle and I find I was almost right:  there is an appeal/resist option for all tenants.There are only two grounds for eviction, and the management company could easily be challenged on the only grounds that seem to pertain: not fulfilling the conditions of the lease.

There’s a lot we don’t know.  Maybe his lease was up for renewal, and the landlord took the opportunity not to renew.  That’s not the same as eviction.  Though I wouldn’t count on Cline’s fundraising arm to spell out that distinction, if so.

Meanwhile, imagine the rock/hard place position the landlord is in.  If there is an attack, with collateral damage, and their insurance company etc. finds out they knew about the threat, claims could be denied.  Plus, lawsuits filed by bereaved relatives.  Terrorism insurance is typically a separate policy nowadays, and isn’t always required by lenders, so maybe they don’t have it and can’t budget for the added expense.  So there’s the rock, and the hard place is that here they’re having their names dragged through the mud, for allegedly lacking patriotism.  But did they, or their other customers, sign up to be terror targets?  Are they all on board for taking added risk?  I doubt it.

Cline knew, or should have known, that he was courting this kind of attention, and should be willing to take the consequences himself, not shame others who have nothing to do with his crusading ways.  And BTW, while we’re speculating, what if the owner, or some number of the operator’s investors, are Muslim?

Tangentially, and here’s a point I think Brant will agree with, this episode speaks to the advisability of internet anonymity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, william.scherk said:

By experience at OL, I know Ninth doesn't pluck from the air, in general. He did not accuse Cline of cross-border pedophile AIDS junkets.  A good rule of thumb is that there will be warrants behind any claim. Probing for the warrants is Cool and Rational.  Good tool use, so to speak. I think you agree.

Warrant is a related term to evidence.   I like the way it hints that there is always a 'case' behind a warranted claim, a case that can be examined publicly. Ninth is not intellectually lazy and he has a good memory -- and he is inquisitive.  Shouldn'a shouldn'a shouldn'a.  One should always be encouraged to challenge a claim that has no obvious or stated warrants.

On the themes Barbara introduced in the linked thread, SOLOpassion has become Racialist HQ for all the remaining thugs and slopeheads among the Objectivish -- the sociopathic war party, so to speak. I sure miss Barbara's  clarity and humanity and the intelligence of her moral judgement.  Of great fun in that thread were the tales told of Peikoff on TV.   To leaven the bitterness, I add it here.  The best parts are near the end, when Peikoff adds emphasis not only by screeching but by bugging his eyes out.   Sublime.

I don't have anything to say further, not until Cline tells the tale in his own words.  I find his Anti-Muslim animus repulsive, and his fellow-traveler fringe more so.  I am glad we have the Objectivish nutbars more or less hemmed-in at the SOLO sewage farm.

It's hard to imagine someone so brain-crushed by ideology as Leonard Peikoff in this video. He's an Objectivist not a philosopher much less knowledgeable about foreign policy leavened with economic, military and moral might.

Does anyone remember when this video was made?

--Brant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...