Self-Help that Really Works

Self-Help that Really Works

I got this on the Internet--it was floating around from different sources.

I'm passing this on because it worked for me today. A Dr. on TV said to have inner peace we should always finish things we start & we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum

As a former alkee and drug fiend, it hit my funnybone.

:smile:

Michael

Okay, that was two good laughs in a row. Remember I mentioned the "nuclear football" in the Trump thread, with ten pages of instructions for the President to use the national Emergency Alert System (which no president ever has)

On February 11, 2013, hackers broke into the EAS networks in Great Falls, Montana and Marquette, Michigan to broadcast an emergency alert that zombies had risen from their graves in several counties in Montana and Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Stations KRTV in Great Falls, WBUP and WNMU-TV in Marquette broke into programming to broadcast the false alerts.

Meanwhile...

Republican Party has strongly condemned the image of President Obama as a zombie

Okay, that was two good laughs in a row. Remember I mentioned the "nuclear football" in the Trump thread? -- has 10-page set of instructions for the President to use the national Emergency Alert System (no president ever has)

On February 11, 2013, hackers broke into the EAS networks in Great Falls, Montana and Marquette, Michigan to broadcast an emergency alert that zombies had risen from their graves in several counties in Montana and Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Stations KRTV in Great Falls, WBUP and WNMU-TV in Marquette broke into programming to broadcast the false alerts.

What's your point Wolfe?

Orson Wells had people in NJ supposedly committing suicide with a radio broadcast and no one thought to turn to another station for some type of corroboration.

Is this also just typical media hype?

1497136197216768039.jpg

http://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/did-the-war-of-the-worlds-radio-broadcast-really-cause-1453582944

Okay, that was two good laughs in a row. Remember I mentioned the "nuclear football" in the Trump thread? -- has 10-page set of instructions for the President to use the national Emergency Alert System (no president ever has)

What's your point Wolfe?

Orson Wells had people in NJ supposedly committing suicide with a radio broadcast and no one thought to turn to another station for some type of corroboration.

I thought the zombie alert was funny, but now that you mention it, there is a lot of network entertainment content that people probably accept as true. How can CBS justify the obviously flattering pro-Hillary Madam Secretary series?

no-easy-way-out.jpg

What's your point Wolfe?

I thought the zombie alert was funny, but now that you mention it, there is a lot of network entertainment content that people probably accept as true. How can CBS justify the obviously flattering pro-Hillary Madam Secretary series?

Agreed.

Propaganda works quite well in terms of popular media/mediums.

I think the two (2) technological breakthroughs that give us a chance are the internet and 3-D printing.

The units we have are producing excellent quality useful "mechanisms."

A...