Paris terrorist attacks

Since this thread started with music, here is Madonna giving her thoughts on the Paris massacre:

Madonna Wrong To Think Terrorists Will Stop By Giving Them “Dignity And Respect” And “Love Unconditionally”

By Gossip Cop Staff

Gossip Cop

November 15th, 2015

This is how to blow a great start of a speech by a pop star.

Madonna got one thing right. Her very existence was under attack by the ISIS terrorists. They struck at places of entertainment.

But her solution was a little off: unconditional love, which is especially hard for "things we don't understand."

Well, I understand someone who wants to kill me. There's not much to understand. You stop him or he kills you.

Fortunately for Madonna, there are plenty of security people around her who think as I do on this.

And that gives her the ability to talk about unconditional love to a large crowd. That is foundational.

Let me say that differently. People who do not love killers and thugs give Madonna (and others) the space where they can love unconditionally. Loving unconditionally is not for all humans, only the protected. As for those who do the protecting, well... who needs to worry about those? There will always be those, right?

But maybe she has a point. Maybe we should fight for unconditional love. After all, what's not to like about a terrorist? We could even start with our language. I mean, after all, "terrorist attack" sounds so harsh and hateful. Let's name it with love, Madonna--say it in public when a bomb goes off at one of your own shows, say it loud and proud: entertainment place violence.

What?

That doesn't sound right to you?

Michael

... It has taken Iraq, Libya, Syria, Egypt and Afghanistan for the realization to sink in for the West, that the majorities in Arab countries prefer the security of living under an iron fist, to have a Strong Man in charge; whether dictator, monarch, cleric or general...

...hatred from several quarters around that region for the liberty and values of the West...

Describes all of Africa including SA, most of Central and South America, Russia, FSU, China, Indonesia, Pakistan.

The history of Europe was worse. Within living memory Germany, Italy and Spain were ruled by dictators.

I also mentioned clerics, monarchs and Generals. A dictatorship will be overthrown eventually. (But explain the longevity of Castro, Mugabe and many other "iron fists", they survived because large numbers of the people irrationally continued to support them and their ideologies).

Between an autocrat and sectarian/tribal/religious chaos and conflict, people have historically gone with the first - usually temporarily, not always. As Rand said somewhere, a dictatorship can almost be bearable, if it is not too capricious and unpredictable: people need consistency.

Many, maybe most, Syrians made a good living and were well educated. It is the war that they have been escaping, not Bashar al-Assad.

People are just now barely waking up to the objective reality of World War III.

You have no idea of what you're saying. WWIII means war with Russia, nothing less.

Jeb Bush: "We should declare war!" [sound bite on SRN] -- declare war on who? a religious cult? a civil war?

Only sane thing to do is to get the hell out. It was totally unjustified to invade, occupy and splinter Iraq.

Wolf writes:

You have no idea of what you're saying. WWIII means war with Russia, nothing less.

I have a perfectly clear idea of what I'm saying.

World War III will be a joint campaign with Russia, America, France, and other nations against ISIS.

World War II reloaded.

Greg

World War III will be a joint campaign with Russia, America, France, and other nations against ISIS.

Lordy, what a dope. Wiping up a couple divisions of ragtag infantry in Toyotas is war?

Russian General Staff recently estimated ISIL to have 70,000 gunmen

Reuters quoted "jihadist ideologues" claiming that ISIL has 40,000 fighters

A couple B-52 sorties, some A-10s, AC-130s -- all gone in a week.

Isis? Isis is easy. Isis is dramatic theater. It's valuable to Obama display and show. France is going war bonkers. We did that 14 years ago. The true art of war is not too hot and not too cold. The Cold War was a little too cold so we had foot-warmers like Korea and Vietnam. Right now we're in the sweet spot.

--Brant

The peace loving fundamentalist Islamists used TATP:

Officials say the explosive used by suicide bombers in the Paris attacks was TATP — triacetone triperoxide — a combination of easy-to-obtain materials used by terrorists in the past

TATP is so prone to pre-planned detonation terrorists have nicknamed it “the mother of Satan.”

All eight attackers in Paris wore the same type of suicide vests outfitted with the explosive. Seven of the terrorists blew themselves up.

TATP is made of a combination of hydrogen peroxide and acetone with the addition of an acid, such as sulfuric, nitric, or hydrochloric acid. It is extremely sensitive to heat, shock and friction.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/paris-suicide-bombers-tatp-homemade-explosive-article-1.2435082

Wolf writes:

Lordy, what a dope. Wiping up a couple divisions of ragtag infantry in Toyotas is war?

Obama shares your view.

Islam's useful idiot boasted that ISIS had been contained just hours before they attacked Paris.

Greg

Ah, I remember how William argued that these Jihadist enclaves did not exist...

Take a short westerly stroll from the centre of Brussels, with its art nouveau houses and majestic squares, and you reach a canal, beyond which lies a less handsome quarter of the Belgian capital.

During the Industrial Revolution it was known as ‘Little Manchester’, by dint of the many thriving factories and warehouses that sprang up beside the newly-built waterway.

Today, ‘Little Morocco’ would be a more appropriate soubriquet. For crossing the bridge into Molenbeek — as it is called — you feel as though you have abruptly exited Europe and entered some seething Middle Eastern or North African ghetto.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3321325/Europe-s-crucible-terror-heavily-armed-police-swamp-Little-Morocco-Brussels-suburb-22-mosques-chilling-dispatch-DAVID-JONES-Molenbeek.html

(shrug...) You and Obama underestimate, downplay, and dismiss the Islamic fascists...

...and I don't.

Greg

Don't nobody talk bad about Islam or Muhammad (may the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits). That's hate speech and bigotry. Don't nobody tell the truth about Islam. It is not possible to tell the truth about Islam without saying in passing that it is evil.

Do not follow the example of Ali Sina.

The Jerusalem Post writes, "Sina, who runs Faith Freedom International – an Internet forum dedicated to debunking Islam – considers himself 'probably the biggest anti-Islam person alive.' His latest book is titled, Understanding Muhammad: A Psychobiography of Allah's Prophet. In it, Sina suggests that Muhammad suffered from a series of mental disorders, including narcissistic personality disorder, temporal lobe epilepsy and obsessive compulsive disorder. "These disorders," he says, "can explain the phenomenon known as Islam... which is nothing but one man's insanity."[9]

Through the Faithfreedom.org Web site, Sina lists references to Muhammad's actions and offers $50,000 to anyone who can disprove his charge that Muhammad was "a narcissist, a misogynist, a rapist, a pedophile, a lecher, a torturer, a mass murderer, a cult leader, an assassin, a terrorist, a madman and a looter".[9]

In case some people missed that last part, I repeat it:

Through the Faithfreedom.org Web site, Sina lists references to Muhammad's actions and offers $50,000 to anyone who can disprove his charge that Muhammad was "a narcissist, a misogynist, a rapist, a pedophile, a lecher, a torturer, a mass murderer, a cult leader, an assassin, a terrorist, a madman and a looter".[9]

Not nice saying things like that about a founder of a religion. But Ali Sina's evidence in support of his accusations against Muhammad consists of Muhammad's own statements, Islam's Holy Writ.

It is said, Islam is a peaceful religion. Don't nobody forget that. If you say it's not, they might threaten to kill you in order to prove that it's peaceful. Perhaps a comment could be made here about their logic.

Read or listen to the audio of 'Prophet of Doom' to find out why Craig Winn got death threats from Muslims. Hint: it contains nothing but hate speech and bigotry against Islam, straight from Muhammad, founder of Islam, plus Craig Winn's comments pointing that out.

I think Satan the Devil himself would be hard pressed to invent a worse religion than Islam. According to Craig Winn, a Christian, Allah is Satan.

But we are not allowed to say any of the above stuff because it's hate speech and bigotry.

--------

Ali Sina, as much as he is opposed to Islam, does not advocate violence, at least not as a first choice. He prefers helping Muslims become ex-Muslims, thereby becoming friends and allies. He figures this is a win-win deal and he is optimistic about it. Ali Sina himself is an ex-Muslim.

The peace loving fundamentalist Islamists used TATP:

Officials say the explosive used by suicide bombers in the Paris attacks was TATP triacetone triperoxide a combination of easy-to-obtain materials used by terrorists in the past

TATP is so prone to pre-planned detonation terrorists have nicknamed it the mother of Satan.

All eight attackers in Paris wore the same type of suicide vests outfitted with the explosive. Seven of the terrorists blew themselves up.

TATP is made of a combination of hydrogen peroxide and acetone with the addition of an acid, such as sulfuric, nitric, or hydrochloric acid. It is extremely sensitive to heat, shock and friction.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/paris-suicide-bombers-tatp-homemade-explosive-article-1.2435082

I was making PeroxiAcetone when I was 16. Just make sure to use fractional crystallization with distilled water to help stabilize it. It is dangerous as all fuck to handle as yup not only is it very heat sensitive but pressure and friction sensitive as well. I only ever made smalllllll amounts for extra bang for home made fireworks. Suicide vests is an apt name because it cannnn go off at any time... And yup it's pretty darned powerful.

It does not need a container like a "pipe bomb " to detonate. It explodes even if sitting in a pile, it doesn't "burn" like gunpowder...

• 3 weeks later...

Take a read of this duet that are doing the outsider rise to winning elections in France, and she is quite hot...

le-pen_3518949b.jpg

Her aunt is a political force also and hangs out with only the best folks, like freemasons...

Marine loves unwinding in nightclubs with a boisterous, diverse group of friends (“gays, Jews, Arabs and freemasons,” I was told by one hostile Frontiste). Marion walks to Chartres for the annual pilgrimage, has promised to cut subsidies to the Family Planning offices in Provence Côte d’Azur if she wins.

Quite a dynamic pair and they are tapping into...

Political analysts as well as Front voters see both the vote-getting advantages Marine and Marion have in working together: to each a different part of a discontented electorate, who feel they’ve been let down and lied to by every established party, too tied up in the same political correctness and euphemisms. Marine Le Pen’s new voters largely come from the Left; Marion’s from the mainstream Right. The obvious advantages mean that any rivalry will have to wait.

These two look very promising...

Both women have strenuously denied that they are in any way competing against one another. There is a real closeness that will never disappear: Marion’s mother, Marine Le Pen’s sister Yann, brought her up largely alone, with Marine’s help, in the strange compound of 19th century follies Jean-Marie Le Pen was gifted by a party supporter, in the leafy Parc de Saint Cloud, west of Paris.

Yann Le Pen, a regular clubber like her sister and even more of a rebel (she dropped out of university to work at Club Med), too was married and divorced: Marion, who took her stepfather’s name, was revealed to be the daughter of the late journalist and diplomat Roger Auque, whom she only met in 2002, age 13. Her disciplined, orderly, Christian life, is also a wilful departure from a complicated childhood.

le-pen01_3518945b.jpg

and

le-pen02_3518947b.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/12035135/Marion-Marechal-Le-Pen-the-new-wonder-girl-of-Frances-far-right.html

Can you get a shot of her charging in full rut*?

*an annually recurrent state of sexual excitement in the male deer; broadly : sexual excitement in a mammal especially when periodic

Here is the plan.

We post bigggg posters of her on the net.

We slip classified information to the Chinese that Islamic terrorist testicles are aphrodisiacs.

Suckers will be extinct in 3-5 years...

:smile:

Not a bad plan and we could put the finalists in a Pay per view event like the Coney Island Hot Dog Challenge...

“I've already doubled the number of city policemen, but I went even further. I asked all the former policemen, firefighters and servicemen to come and help to protect our citizens. If my initiative goes against the law, we should change the law. We are living amid an Islamic threat and we should be aware of the consequences. Our country, as well as other European countries, is at war – both outside our borders, in Syria for instance, and inside our borders, because our enemies live in our own country.”

[Robert Menard, mayor of the French town of Beziers]

Full coverage of emergency powers, raids, rising tension in Paris.

Dayum! She is pretty hawt!

The Donald would date her and Evita would lock Bill in the Bastille when she visits France:

With a soft voice and poised demeanor, Marechal-Le Pen lambasts the nation's top politicians, once taking the floor in parliament to castigate the prime minister's "brainless contempt" of her party. She derides France's policy on migrants and tells Muslims they must conform to France's Christian tradition if they want to be citizens.

She is "a woman of velvet with a character of steel," Stephane Ravier, a National Front senator, said as he introduced Marechal-Le Pen at a campaign rally Wednesday in Marseille.

National Front members love Marechal-Le Pen, voting her to the top in committee elections a year ago over party heavyweights that included Marine Le Pen's companion, Louis Alliot, and the National Front's No. 2, Florian Philippot - both also running in Sunday's regional vote.

You go girl!!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_FRANCE_THE_OTHER_LE_PEN?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-12-11-10-09-27

A...