another gun free zone massacre...

moralist

With a double action revolver you can load all cylinders.

Thanks, did not know that...

lol

With a double action revolver you can load all cylinders.

That's only 7 rounds max with certain .22 revolvers & 6 or less in all others.

No thanks. I prefer 15 + 1 round Glocks and since they are striker fired, they can be safely carried cocked with one in the chamber (nice light pull then). The firing pin will only strike when the trigger is pulled.

-J

What is safe about a cocked gun?

I honestly don't know enough about autos.

--Brant

Brant,

This is a good read:

http://www.personaldefensenetwork.com/article/advantages-of-striker-fired-pistols/

-J

Wow. Thanks.

--Brant

You're welcome.

If you still prefer a revolver for concealed carry or bedside I would recommend a Charter Arms Bulldog in .44 Special.

Packs a wallop, is light, reliable and reasonably priced.

Prices are about 20% less from local dealers than what the MSRP is.

http://www.charterarms.com/collections/bulldog

S & W M & P Shield.

Best for all around.

--Brant

That's also a fine weapon and reasonably priced at about $350.

-J

Evita's Five Point Plan.  

The Alinsky gal, like all good marxists, have this thing for fives...

A...

• 3 weeks later...

Why not have armed on duty police stationed at every school? Rotate them out from freeking traffic duty..

Two reasons, budgetary - it is a cost factor, you know, kids funerals do not have to be paid by the County, State, Federal budgets; and

It does not fit their agenda which is to disarm the citizenry.

I would love to see one set of parents suing the school district for failing to provide safety for children they compel by law to be at school.

A...

Why not have armed on duty police stationed at every school? Rotate them out from freeking traffic duty..

Two reasons, budgetary - it is a cost factor, you know, kids funerals do not have to be paid by the County, State, Federal budgets; and

I would love to see one set of parents suing the school district for failing to provide safety for children they compel by law to be at school.

A...

Why not just arm the teachers and the students directly?

Of course, the bigger problem is that there are public schools at all. The only proper form of education are private schools.

Sadly, as you have stated, the problem with public schools is that the government has an interest in creating these "gun free zones", and not protect them, in order to get more gun control legislation passed to eventually disarm the public.

A...

Why not just arm the teachers and the students directly?

Of course, the bigger problem is that there are public schools at all. The only proper form of education are private schools.

Sadly, as you have stated, the problem with public schools is that the government has an interest in creating these "gun free zones", and not protect them, in order to get more gun control legislation passed to eventually disarm the public.

Marxist are evil, not stupid my friend.

Sadly, Americans value their I-Phone more than their Individuality.