Welcome to My Inner World

It's a quip, Greg.

It's a joke.

:smile:

(And a creative person thing. :smile: )

Michael

Michael, remember Greg lived next door to the Castenada guy...

So who's to say whose voices any of us hear...sounds of Sirens in the waves...

Here you go, Greg.

This one is for you:

Donald Trump: Warrior Male Extraordinaire
by Kent G. Bailey, Ph.D.,
WND
August 22, 2015

In the past 60 years or so, America has become progressively feminized, and the archetypal warrior male has virtually disappeared. However, some tough ladies have stepped in to fill the vacuum including Phyllis Schlafly, Laura Ingraham, Sarah Palin and Michelle Malkin and many others. But how would any of these wonderful and strong women compete head-to-head in a private conference room with Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong-un of North Korea, or the mullahs and emirs of the volatile Middle East? We have seen how poorly our current girly-man-in-chief, Barack Obama, has dealt with the world of violent supermales out there. From the dawn of time, mutual respect among warrior males is the coin of the realm in these matters.

Fox News’ Megyn Kelly seems to see herself as an alpha female capable of taking on any and all opposition – male or female. Yet, when set against the unadulterated masculine intellectual powers and cunning of Donald Trump, it was not a fair fight. She was overpowered to the point of speechlessness and had to take a 10-day vacation to lick her wounds. When the ladies operate within a protective penumbra of political correctness in a highly feminized culture of girly men, it is pretty easy to win intellectual pillow fights.

In 2006, I published a column suggesting that Ann Coulter was the last of the “real men” on the intellectual right. I believe that Ann is the closest on the distaff side to the “in your face warrior hawk” profiled in that article. She may be the brightest and most courageous conservative intellectual in the country who can breathe fire when fire is needed – and that is most of the time. She has wonderfully set the stage for her male warrior counterpart, Donald Trump, who takes primal maleness to levels unseen for at least half a century. The everyday people of America long for strong warrior male leadership of the kind that has sustained the human race from the dawn of time.

I wanted to say this one is for the voices in your head, but I did not want to insinuate the mocking some do of you. I don't hold that kind of low opinion of you. On the contrary, I like you a lot, including your lack of hatred and integrity to your own view.

It's a cute quip, though, if you can understand it in the spirit I mean it.

This article almost seems to be written with you in mind.

Michael

Here you go, Greg.

This one is for you:

Donald Trump: Warrior Male Extraordinaire

by Kent G. Bailey, Ph.D.,

WND

August 22, 2015

In the past 60 years or so, America has become progressively feminized, and the archetypal warrior male has virtually disappeared. However, some tough ladies have stepped in to fill the vacuum including Phyllis Schlafly, Laura Ingraham, Sarah Palin and Michelle Malkin and many others. But how would any of these wonderful and strong women compete head-to-head in a private conference room with Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong-un of North Korea, or the mullahs and emirs of the volatile Middle East? We have seen how poorly our current girly-man-in-chief, Barack Obama, has dealt with the world of violent supermales out there. From the dawn of time, mutual respect among warrior males is the coin of the realm in these matters.

Fox News’ Megyn Kelly seems to see herself as an alpha female capable of taking on any and all opposition – male or female. Yet, when set against the unadulterated masculine intellectual powers and cunning of Donald Trump, it was not a fair fight. She was overpowered to the point of speechlessness and had to take a 10-day vacation to lick her wounds. When the ladies operate within a protective penumbra of political correctness in a highly feminized culture of girly men, it is pretty easy to win intellectual pillow fights.

In 2006, I published a column suggesting that Ann Coulter was the last of the “real men” on the intellectual right. I believe that Ann is the closest on the distaff side to the “in your face warrior hawk” profiled in that article. She may be the brightest and most courageous conservative intellectual in the country who can breathe fire when fire is needed – and that is most of the time. She has wonderfully set the stage for her male warrior counterpart, Donald Trump, who takes primal maleness to levels unseen for at least half a century. The everyday people of America long for strong warrior male leadership of the kind that has sustained the human race from the dawn of time.

I wanted to say this one is for the voices in your head, but I did not want to insinuate the mocking some do of you. I don't hold that kind of low opinion of you. On the contrary, I like you a lot, including your lack of hatred and integrity to your own view.

It's a cute quip, though, if you can understand it in the spirit I mean it.

This article almost seems to be written with you in mind.

Michael

I suspect Ann Coulter -is- a real man.

Or she's finally found a father for her children. She's horny for Trump. But she's too religious for him, he will say something insulting to her beliefs and she will turn...

[stream of consciousness babble (everybody does it!)]

But she's too religious for him ...

Mikee:

Are you certain as to Trumps religious convictions?

He has never imbibed in alcohol, or, drugs.

He raised his children with that strong imprimatur.

He also added no smoking also.

His church is one of the oldest in my city - NY.

A...

The Church of buying politicians perhaps. I know, I know...the self defense rule. Pardon me for being suspicious. The eminent domain thing too... Perhaps only the church of Trump has property rights.

[grumpy this morning, traffic is terrible and I haven't left for work yet]

The Church of buying politicians perhaps. I know, I know...the self defense rule. Pardon me for being suspicious. The eminent domain thing too... Perhaps only the church of Trump has property rights.

[grumpy this morning, traffic is terrible and I haven't left for work yet]

No problem. I am a cynic also.

A cynic is a humanist with experience.

Save trip.

A...