The Police vs. The Blacks

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However funny Chris Rock is, when the police are in the wrong, they need to be confronted and challenged. Submiting to their evil only makes it worse. Taking away their moral authority thru verbally promoting individual rights, during and after the car-stop, makes it better. If everyone did this, the police would behave far better.

The fundamental problem, however, is the Welfare State. It persuades the cops to be personally corrupt, and forces them to be physically tyrannical. If the laws were pro-freedom, police abuse of the citizenry would fall like a rock.

We're on the verge of a race war blacks fighting whites and they cannot win. They are outnumbered and way, way outgunned. And the Hispanics won't join the blacks. If they have to choose, they'll join the whites. The blacks better hope the cops get their mojo back before the civilians decide to use their own.

--Brant

that's not all folks!--the war will be fought by minorities from within each group for the majorities of each want peace, quiet, security and to be free from inter-racial conflict and crime in general

Was it black author Walter Mosley (Easy Rawlins, Devil in a Blue Dress) who said of 1960's LA, blacks buy a house in the whitest neighborhood they can afford? I think I have heard that twice recently. I am reading one of his newer books right now. Very Good. It's called, "Rose Gold" and features Easy in LA in 1967.

Peter

Thanks Michael...

It is that simple.

A...

Let me ask all of you individually...

How many of you folks live with neighbors that you dislike and are disrespectful to you and your family?

How many of you work with people that disgust you?

Do you shop at your local stores where people are rude and disrespectful?

Aren't most of your circle of Americans basically decent folks?

We are a great country, with great citizens in it.

It's time to dream once again...

A...

I don't dislike any of my neighbors, but some I give a key to, some I never would. No one at my work disgusts me though I think it could be managed better. There are some liberals I leave the room when they get talking. I'd get in too much trouble if I didn't. Usually no rudeness or disrespect in my local stores though I believe the people (shoppers and workers) were more congenial thirty years ago when I first moved into this neighborhood. I think the majority of people here are decent. We still have the American work ethic for the most part. All of the elements are there for a robust economy that includes everyone if the government could just be gotten out of the way. They are parasites, a tumor on the republic. I'm in dream mode too. You are part of the reason why Adam, I know there are a lot of people working very hard for a new vision of the American dream. Perhaps someone was right years ago "we have to hit the bottom first, then people will wake up".

Hmm

Let's look at foundational elements:

1) strong mother/parent;

2) military;

3) married; and

4) family.

Only one Trump is missing is the military.

A...

Did Trump have an educational exemption from the draft? Everything is going to come up.

I live in a fairly rural area but in the closest cities like Salisbury, Dover, and Wilmington (not Ocean City, MD which has a small year round population) it is nightly black crime and murder. Night after night - on the TV news it is black mayhem and murder, never ceasing. And it seems like it will never change.

Did Trump have an educational exemption from the draft? Everything is going to come up.

I live in a fairly rural area but in the closest cities like Salisbury, Dover, and Wilmington (not Ocean City, MD which has a small year round population) it is nightly black crime and murder. Night after night - on the TV news it is black mayhem and murder, never ceasing. And it seems like it will never change.

He got a deferment so he could take care of his hair.

--Brant

Apparently, he received four (4) 2S student deferments which was normal.

After he graduated Wharton/Penn, he received a medical deferment in 1968.

A,...

All this was "revealed" in July 2015 by The Smoking Gun...

• 3 weeks later...

I thought this article was on one of the forums here but I couldn't find it. It popped up in my inbox again from somebody I know. What is truly surprising is that it appeared in a liberal news paper. Caution. You've entered a no spin zone.

Peter

The Black Dilemma by Ian Duncan | The Baltimore Sun | May 30, 2015.

For almost 150 years the United States has been conducting an interesting experiment. The subjects of the experiment: black people and working-class whites. The hypothesis to be tested: Can a people taken from the jungles of Africa and forced into slavery be fully integrated as citizens in a majority white population?

The whites were descendants of Europeans who had created a majestic civilization. The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements. Acting on a policy that was not fair to either group, the government released newly freed black people into a white society that saw them as inferiors. America has struggled with racial discord ever since.

Decade after decade the problems persisted but the experimenters never gave up. They insisted that if they could find the right formula the experiment would work, and concocted program after program to get the result they wanted. They created the Freedman’s Bureau, passed civil rights laws, tried to build the Great Society, declared War on Poverty, ordered race preferences, built housing projects, and tried midnight basketball.

Their new laws intruded into people’s lives in ways that would have been otherwise unthinkable. They called in National Guard troops to enforce school integration. They outlawed freedom of association. Over the protests of parents, they put white children on buses and sent them to black schools and vice-versa. They tried with money, special programs, relaxed standards, and endless hand wringing to close the achievement gap. To keep white backlash in check they began punishing public and even private statements on race. They hung up Orwellian public banners that commanded whites to Celebrate Diversity! and Say No to Racism. Nothing was off limits if it might salvage the experiment.

Some thought that what W. E. B. DuBois called the Talented Tenth would lead the way for black people. A group of elite, educated blacks would knock down doors of opportunity and show the world what blacks were capable of. There is a Talented Tenth. They are the black Americans who have become entrepreneurs, lawyers, doctors and scientists. But ten percent is not enough. For the experiment to work, the ten percent has to be followed by a critical mass of people who can hold middle-class jobs and promote social stability. That is what is missing.

Through the years, too many black people continue to show an inability to function and prosper in a culture unsuited to them. Detroit is bankrupt, the south side of Chicago is a war zone, and the vast majority of black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence. And blacks never take responsibility for their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger and resentment.

Across the generations and across the country, as we have seen in Detroit, Watts, Newark, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, and now Ferguson, rioting and looting are just one racial incident away. The white elite would tell us that this doesn't mean the experiment has failed. We just have to try harder. We need more money, more time, more understanding, more programs, and more opportunities.

But nothing changes no matter how much money is spent, no matter how many laws are passed, no matter how many black geniuses are portrayed on TV, and no matter who is president. Some argue it’s a problem of culture, as if culture creates people’s behavior instead of the other way around. Others blame white privilege.

But since 1965, when the elites opened Americas doors to the Third World, immigrants from Asia and India people who are not white, not rich, and not connected have quietly succeeded. While the children of these people are winning spelling bees and getting top scores on the SAT, black youths are committing half the country's violent crime, which includes viciously punching random white people on the street for the thrill of it that has nothing to do with poverty.

The experiment has failed. Not because of white culture, or white privilege, or white racism. The fundamental problem is that American black culture has evolved into an un-fixable and crime ridden mess. *They do not want to change their culture or society, and expect others to tolerate their violence and amoral behavior. They have become socially incompatible with other races by their own design, not because of the racism of others - but by their own hatred of non-blacks.*

Our leaders don't seem to understand just how tired their white subjects are with this experiment. *They don't understand that white people aren't out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity.* The elites explain everything with racism, and refuse to believe that white frustration could soon reach the boiling point."

You can't legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government can't give to anybody anything that the government doesn't first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they don't have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

You are looking at history and drawing diagrams until you see something called an "experiment."

There is no experiment, nor was there. (Pre-farm mechanization it was using labor in the form of slaves. It worked. That was the "experiment." It worked so well the slave traders could and did pile on.) There is data. If you want to make an experiment you can use some of the data, maybe. Of course, you'll have to grab a bunch of people to experiment on, some for a control group. Maybe you could for do it with less than 5 million people. Dunno.

The proper approach is simply to evaluate credible historical data and make rational inferences.

--Brant

btw, your post is accidentally albeit implicitly racist, for you attribute to blacks what is attributable to most people who are slow and difficult to change--something Ayn Rand never quite got into her head thinking, I think, that people's working philosophy could be changed merely by their seeing and understanding the light of rationality and right (and what happened and is happening to blacks, all too much and often, is a modest variation of what the dominant culture has visited upon Native Americans and now most of the general population--at least the blacks are energized by victimhood, not run over by it, but when the victimhood goes those who thought of themselves as victims might have little to fall back on)

Brant wrote: btw, your post is accidentally albeit implicitly racist, for you attribute to blacks what is attributable to most people who are slow and difficult to change.
end quote

Of course, if you are slow, it is harder to learn. Yet, you may be falling into the Social Justice Warrior trap, Brant. The letter was anecdotal but it was implicitly rational. Consider statistics. If we examined 1000 Americans of East Indian origin and 1000 Americans of English origin and 45 percent of the East Indians score high in math and Americans of English origin score 35 percent and it tests that way for 100 years, would you come to any conclusions? You might say the East Indians are still under the influence of their previous, mathematical culture, but what if they thought of themselves as American as they come?

Statistically, the IQ’s of blacks is dependent upon how much of their genetic structure is Negroid. THEN on top of that, factor in the culture and family life they embrace. Nature and nurture are tied together to the outcome but some folks will never get Calculus or Ayn Rand’s novels. As Sherlock Holmes said, in The Sign of the Four, ch. 6 (1890): How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?

Interestingly, the new PBS show “Arthur & George” is about author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle who decides to play detective in real life. From the show’s site: “The three-part adaptation of Julian Barnes' acclaimed novel of the same name airs today on PBS' “Masterpiece Mystery,” starring the world-famous author of the Holmes stories (played by “Doc Martin's” Martin Clune) as a crime hound investigating a case of his own.”

In the show a white policeman makes terrible assumptions and mistakes about an Englishman of East Indian origins. I am not doing that about any racial group, nor should anyone make that mistake. Assigning statistics to various groups based on genetics, is called Science. You would accept your medical history is both genetic and due to life style, so why not accept the truth about IQ, crime, and violence? And as always testing is contextual. Some things change. Some don’t.

I know what neighborhoods to avoid. I know what people to avoid. I know that there are exceptions to almost every rule. I mentioned before that the State of California no longer gives IQ tests to blacks because blacks consistently score on average 80. Whites 100. But within those two groups are enormous variations which can predict future success and the direction of a person’s life, and coupled with SAT’s give convincing evidence. Why does the Left Coast ignore evidence? Misguided Social Justice.

From the Baltimore Sun article: But ten percent is not enough. For the experiment to work, the ten percent has to be followed by a critical mass of people who can hold middle-class jobs and promote social stability. That is what is missing . . . . But since 1965, when the elites opened Americas doors to the Third World, immigrants from Asia and India people who are not white, not rich, and not connected have quietly succeeded. While the children of these people are winning spelling bees and getting top scores on the SAT, black youths are committing half the country's violent crime, which includes viciously punching random white people on the street for the thrill of it that has nothing to do with poverty. The experiment has failed.
end quote

If I were an employer or considered moving into a neighborhood, along with the evidence of statistics and of non-racist truths about people I would also remember one other truism. Sixty percent of black males are in jail, will be in jail, or have been in jail.

If I were a policeman I would HAVE TO KNOW whites, Asians, Blacks and even Pacific Islanders are physically and mentally different. One example is tendon length which is so sufficiently different, that (even without cultural differences) it explains why it is NOT blatant racism to have 10 blacks playing against each other in the final four basketball tournament. Blacks in general can jump higher than whites. And of a culture of basketball is also evidence of more than just proficiency in sports. If a policeman is going to interrogate or apprehend a person he needs to take into account size, sex, race, physical attributes, neighborhood, etc. No one should be forced by the PC crowd to act stupid. Nor should a cop be vindictive or unfair. Ya gotta love the honesty derived from those dashboard and boy cams.
Peter

One more time, Notes from Wikipedia:
According to the BJS non-Hispanic blacks accounted for 39.4% of the prison and jail population in 2009, with whites 34.2%, and Hispanics 20.6%. The incarceration rate of black males was over 6 times higher than that of white males, with a rate of 4,749 per 100,000 US residents . . . .
According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and Native Americans and Asians 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks . . . .
The "National Youth Gang Survey Analysis" (2011) state that of gang members, 46% are Hispanic/Latino, 35% are African-American/black, 11.5% are white, and 7% are other race/ethnicity . . . .
According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation Uniform Crime Report database, in 2010 58% of hate crime offenders were Latino or white, 18% of offenders were black, 8.9% were of individuals of multiple races and 1% of offenders were Native Americans . . . .
Disproportionality. As noted above, scholars acknowledge that some racial and ethnic minorities, particularly African Americans, are disproportionately represented in the arrest and victimization reports which are used to compile crime rate statistics in the United States. The data from 2008 reveals that Black Americans are over-represented in terms of arrests made in virtually all types of crime, with the exceptions of "Driving under the influence" and "Liquor laws". Overall, Black Americans are arrested at 2.6 times the per-capita rate of all other Americans, and this ratio is even higher for murder (6.3 times) and robbery (8.1 times).
As a theory of criminal behavior, subculture of violence theory claims that certain groups or subcultures exist in society in which violence is viewed as an appropriate response to what, in the context of that subculture, are perceived as threatening situations. Building upon the work of cultural anthropologist Walter B. Miller’s focal concerns theory, which focused on the social mechanisms behind delinquency in adolescents, sociologists Marvin E. Wolfgang and Franco Ferracuti proposed that the disproportionally high rate of crime among African Americans could be explained by their possessing a unique racial subculture in which violence is experienced and perceived in a manner different from that commonly observed in mainstream American culture.
end quote

All your assumptions come down to nature vs nurture ignoring the latter. As I understand it, blacks were moving up in all significant metrics into the middle class until they got hit with the Great Society and the welfare state destroying the black (and lower class white) family structure with the male at the head. Then the liberal crap foisted on them about how they were victims. Next was the war on drugs, courtesy mostly of Republican administrations, especially Nixon's and Reagan's.

--Brant

I thought this article was on one of the forums here but I couldn't find it. It popped up in my inbox again from somebody I know. What  is truly surprising is that it appeared in a liberal news paper. Caution. You've entered a no spin zone.

Peter 

The Black Dilemma by Ian Duncan | The Baltimore Sun | May 30, 2015.

For almost 150 years the United States has been conducting an interesting experiment. The subjects of the experiment: black people and working-class whites. The hypothesis to be tested: Can a people taken from the jungles of Africa and forced into slavery be fully integrated as citizens in a majority white population?

Peter, the article never appeared in the 'liberal' Baltimore Sun. 

See Note to readers from this June. See also the Snopes.com page on "The Black Dilemma." 

While many online postings of the above-displayed article in June 2015 claimed that it had been recently published in Baltimore Sun, this article has actually been circulating on the Internet since at least September 2014, when it was published under the title “Ten Percent Is Not Enough” in the American Renaissance blog.

The American Renaissance posting was originally attributed to Anthony Bryan; but his name was stripped from versions shared via Internet forumscraigslist postings, and comments sections of several race-related articles. Several different authorial names have been attached to the piece, including “John S. Mosby” (a Confederate cavalry officer) and “Edmund Hughes,” but the article didn’t truly go viral until after the Baltimore Sun attribution was tacked on.

You haven't suggested the article represents your own personal beliefs about "Negroid" genetics and the dire effects. This article to my eyes is an out and out racialist delight -- for those who think like an 'Our White Race Is Doomed' 'race realist.' I think the American Renaissance site is a disgusting racialist shithole most of the time it addresses The Other. Right at the edge where the I Am White-Proud sad/happy feelings give way to White Supremacist anger and hate.

Could you please, Peter, effect  due diligence in the items you post here -- giving clear attributions if allergic/incompetent re URL hyperlinks?  Reposting something without checking its source can lead to schmozzle and make you look like a racist asshole enabler or also-ran. 

I think also you should suspend your Black People Are Stupider Than Me journeys, quit posting mailing list crap from your Inbox --  and go back to snuffling out rational warrants for your Scientology Is Like Freemasonry line.

Edited by william.scherk