Trump humor

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is a prominent leftie's view of The Lincoln Project.

Re the Tweet by Rob Pyers which Jimmy Dore embedded:

What are "IEs"?

Also, something is wrong with the figures given.  Not that the error makes a difference to the point, but $13 + $23.9 + $13.2 = $50.1, not $39.3....

Ellen

Oops, there was a page break between Michael's post and my reply, so I copied below so people don't have to click back to the previous page to see what I'm referencing.

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jonathan,

Here is a prominent leftie's view of The Lincoln Project.

He seems to get to the point real fast.

In other words, The Lincoln Project is a crony money and bribery racket.

:)

Michael

Copying Michael's post.

Ellen

22 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

What are "IEs"?

Ellen,

IE = Independent Expenditures.

If you can read it (I had to amplify it greatly), it's on the Summary sheet included in Pyers's tweet.

I don't want to go digging into this since my brain is fried right now, but I suspect I could tease it out and find that Pyers figures are correct, but very very poorly stated.

At any rate, like you said, it doesn't matter.

It's all crony money anyway.

And there's this: the Democrats are funding the Republican Lincoln Project. That's not even adding a nuance to the term sell-out. That's doing it straight, no chaser. :) 

The IE category does look fishy. To me, it's a slush fund for hookers, bribes and whatever else is in their little dark hearts.

Maybe some trips to islands by those who stepped into Epstein's shoes...

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2020 at 1:51 PM, william.scherk said:

We can observe the Lincoln Project death throes:

This Lincoln Project ad serves up the Trump Healthcare Plan, with dated footage. Where is the plan?

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

This Lincoln Project ad serves up the Trump Healthcare Plan, with dated footage.

William,

Oh no! There goes the election for Trump.

:evil: 

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Where is the plan?

The same place where the building plans for the wall were when there was gobs of obstruction.

I trust nobody thinks the wall isn't being built these days.

Back during the nonstop obstruction, they said it couldn't happen because Trump didn't even have a plan.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Not too hot. Not too cold.

On 10/23/2020 at 6:44 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

William,

Oh no! There goes the election for Trump.

:evil: 

The same place where the building plans for the wall were when there was gobs of obstruction.

I trust nobody thinks the wall isn't being built these days.

Back during the nonstop obstruction, they said it couldn't happen because Trump didn't even have a plan.

Michael

And, tee hee hee, also notice that stupid old poopy Drumph doesn't have a Five-Year Plan, the dolt! No plan for how many tractors we must make or how many bushels of beans we must grow. No quotas for factory production, no mandates of purchases. No details on the collectivization of agriculture. No strategy for universally adopting Lysenkoist Lamarkism. Not even a structural system of gulags in which to punish opponents. But yet he wants to be the leader despite not doing any of these things that leaders are supposed to do. What an idiot!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I finally got to the bottom of Ann Coulter's venom against Trump.

For example:

A lot of people have wondered, what's her problem?

But then you remember she is a media creature, created by and for the media, and has her own price.

Ah...

Now I understand...

That even clears up her affair with Bill Maher for me.

There's no ad, but if there were, it would read:

For a lot of money, conservative lady firebrand will allow liberal men to...

Er...

Well...

Just follow the money.

Gotta love Ann.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 12:33 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And the Trump humor thread is once again cookin'.

Is it time for the Trump Humor thread to begin producing again? I won’t have anything too funny to say until after 2022. We are pulling our ambassadors and their families out of Ukraine. Crap.

One more “Oh Canada” note? From Wikipedia: Michael John Myers was born in the Scarborough district of Toronto on May 25, 1963, the son of data processor Alice “Bunny” E. (née Hind) and insurance agent Eric Myers. His parents were English immigrants from the Old Swan area of Liverpool. end quote

So why is Austen Powers portrayed as British? "AP" quotes. Jimi Hendrix: Deceased, drugs. Janis Joplin: Deceased, alcohol. Mama Cass: Deceased, ham sandwich." "Baseball, cold showers, baseball, cold showers. Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day! Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!" "Well, you might be a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater." "No, this is me in a nutshell: Help! I'm in a nutshell!" "Oh groovy, baby!" "How does that feel, baby?" "Do you know what’s remarkable? Is how much England looks in no way like Southern California." "There’s nothing more pathetic than an aging hipster."

3 hours ago, Peter said:

Is it time for the Trump Humor thread to begin producing again? I won’t have anything too funny to say until after 2022. We are pulling our ambassadors and their families out of Ukraine. Crap.

One more “Oh Canada” note? From Wikipedia: Michael John Myers was born in the Scarborough district of Toronto on May 25, 1963, the son of data processor Alice “Bunny” E. (née Hind) and insurance agent Eric Myers. His parents were English immigrants from the Old Swan area of Liverpool. end quote

So why is Austen Powers portrayed as British? "AP" quotes. Jimi Hendrix: Deceased, drugs. Janis Joplin: Deceased, alcohol. Mama Cass: Deceased, ham sandwich." "Baseball, cold showers, baseball, cold showers. Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day! Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!" "Well, you might be a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater." "No, this is me in a nutshell: Help! I'm in a nutshell!" "Oh groovy, baby!" "How does that feel, baby?" "Do you know what’s remarkable? Is how much England looks in no way like Southern California." "There’s nothing more pathetic than an aging hipster."

I got something pretty funny re Trump.

Nov 22 will be a non issue because he will be President by Sept 2022.

November will simply bring the Senate and Congressback red with massive wins and giving MAGA control of all three branches.

Funny ironic not funny haha.

Marc wrote, “November will simply bring the Senate and Congress back red with massive wins and giving MAGA control of all three branches.

Once again, I don’t see it happening Marc. The three branches of government DO NOT ACT IN COORDIATION OR BY RULES AND DECREES FROM THE PRESIDENCY. Our Founding Fathers made three branches as checks and balances. Facts, reality, and not wishful thinking, guide an objectivist or fan of Rand. You are relying on emotions and not facts.

The vote was “certified,” by the electoral college. It was perhaps reluctantly signed off on by the sitting VP, Pence. The Secret Service is protecting the President and his name is Joe Biden. President Trump and his family vacated their former residence. Court cases against the certification have produced zero.

The Congress may me be more pro Republican after 2022 but before Trump could possibly be reinstalled . . . . President Biden would need to vacate the office. Now wouldn’t that would be special?” as Dana, playing The Church Lady on SNL, would say. If that cannot happen legitimately would there be a coup d’etat? Imagine the French Revolution as an example. In this case who would be the bad guys of history? Would an unelected Trump government take-over be like the Russians in the Ukraine?

Hypothetical situations are akin to playing computer Scrabble or even computer Solitaire. You may have a percent of wins but in real life what would happen? I think the gamer would not do as well.  I just looked up what qualities would make a good political advisor?  Ironically a site called “Belief Net” listed those qualities as Honesty, Compassion, Integrity, Confidence, and Flexibility.

Now for the humor. If someone is advising . . .  everyone  . . .  on The Net, I suggest those qualities as a moral necessity. Remember Karl Rove and his graphs and charts that rarely reflected reality? What politician would hire him today? So, when anyone, including yourself, starts prophesizing about 2022 or 2024, take it with a grain of salt or a warm Sitz Bath. Shrink those sore spots of wishful thinking on your brain and go with reality.

7 hours ago, Peter said:

Marc wrote, “November will simply bring the Senate and Congress back red with massive wins and giving MAGA control of all three branches.

Once again, I don’t see it happening Marc. The three branches of government DO NOT ACT IN COORDIATION OR BY RULES AND DECREES FROM THE PRESIDENCY. Our Founding Fathers made three branches as checks and balances. Facts, reality, and not wishful thinking, guide an objectivist or fan of Rand. You are relying on emotions and not facts.

The vote was “certified,” by the electoral college. It was perhaps reluctantly signed off on by the sitting VP, Pence. The Secret Service is protecting the President and his name is Joe Biden. President Trump and his family vacated their former residence. Court cases against the certification have produced zero.

The Congress may me be more pro Republican after 2022 but before Trump could possibly be reinstalled . . . . President Biden would need to vacate the office. Now wouldn’t that would be special?” as Dana, playing The Church Lady on SNL, would say. If that cannot happen legitimately would there be a coup d’etat? Imagine the French Revolution as an example. In this case who would be the bad guys of history? Would an unelected Trump government take-over be like the Russians in the Ukraine?

You have it totally wrong my friend.

The election was "certified" at 3 am, and I am not going to repeat what Jan 6 was about because its been shown here very often.

Trump gets reinstated as the election was fraudulent.

That happens by September I believe.

Regardless is that is correct or jot Congress will be overwheming Republican and not RINOs either.

The Senate as well turns to a Republican majority.

I understand the three branches.

The whole thing is falling apart Peter, you will see when you see.

3 hours ago, Marc said:

Trump gets reinstated as the election was fraudulent.

That happens by September I believe.

How many times have you changed the date? How do you know? The rational time frame is that Trump will be President again when he is reelected in the next election in 2024 and then sworn in. Say it! 2024! "You can't handle the truth," as Jack Nicholson said.   

11 hours ago, Peter said:

How many times have you changed the date? How do you know? The rational time frame is that Trump will be President again when he is reelected in the next election in 2024 and then sworn in. Say it! 2024! "You can't handle the truth," as Jack Nicholson said.   

I dont know anything, Im looking at geopolitical events and thinking.

Well before 2024, 2024 is a non issue.