From the Babylon Bee:

As Part Of Settlement With Nick Sandmann, CNN Hosts Must Wear MAGA Hats During All Broadcasts

image.png

ATLANTA, GA—According to a report, as part of the settlement with Nick Sandmann, CNN hosts will be required to wear MAGA hats throughout every broadcast.

"Let the punishment fit the crime," counsel for Sandmann said as Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo, Anderson Cooper, and Wolf Blitzer all solemnly donned Make America Great Again caps.

Hosts were seen with downcast expressions as they commented on the day's events, MAGA hats in place. 

Sandmann says the hosts will be forced to wear the hats until they've learned their lesson, which could take a while. "Just be careful you don't make an expression some could construe as 'smug.' Wouldn't want you to get punched or your lives to get ruined, or anything like that."

CNN hosts must also finish every broadcast by saying, "Good night, and I am a big, fat dummy, while Trump is the best president we've ever had."

Brian Stelter requested an exemption and was allowed to wear a clown nose instead, as usual.

LOLOLOL...

:)

Michael

Oh yeah. The young man who was in a face-off with the Indian activist.

I corrected the spelling of one word below. They had “demonstraction” instead of “demonstration.” Yet when you think about it, “demonstraction” should be a real word. It would be a demonstration of such little consequence that it is a distraction!   

From USA today. CINCINNATI – The CNN has reached a settlement with Nick Sandmann, a northern Kentucky high school student who had sued the news outlet saying it defamed him. A CNN spokesperson confirmed Tuesday with The Enquirer that a settlement was reached. The network would not comment on the details of the settlement. Nick’s lawyers did not respond to phone calls or emails at the time of this report. Sandmann, a student at Covington Catholic High School, became part of a social media firestorm last January when he was filmed with Nathan Phillips at a demonstration in Washington, D.C. A video shows Nick and Phillips standing close to each other in a crowd. Nick stares at Phillips as he plays a drum. The situation unfolded after the March for Life on Jan. 18, which Sandmann and his classmates attended. Phillips was attending the Indigenous Peoples March.

LOL...

image.png

This is just a warm-up. Watch the outcome of the impeachment.

I wonder if Schiff will go to jail at the end of it all and investigations into him get underway.

(Just think of President Trump with majority House and Senate.)

I give jail time Schiff for pretty good odds. I keep hearing about an Epstein connection, so I bet that gets cleared up, too.

Michael

Trump regularly gets 80 thousand plus likes for his tweets.

The one above, of Obama spying on him through a window, had 153 thousand already when I first saw it a couple hours after Michael posted it.

It now has 228 thousand as of 8:05 am est.  Correction, 229 thousand, the count just went up.

Let's see how high it goes.

Ellen

PS: 231 thousand

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

The pic has 1.1 million likes on his Instagram page.

1.2 million as I type (1,200,724).

282K on the tweet.

Ellen

At Instagram I averaged his likes for the last eight photo posts, 419,000 likes per post.

So the Obama spying subversion treason coup post is receiving about three times his usual positive reaction.

The average number of comments on those last eight posts: 10,000 comments per post.

The number of comments on the Obama spying coup post: 49,717, five times the usual discussion.

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

So the Obama spying subversion treason coup post is receiving about three times his usual positive reaction [and] five times the usual discussion.

And the count is going higher.

I think the reaction is a far more reliable indicator than the polls are.

Ellen

1 hour ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I think the reaction is a far more reliable indicator than the polls are.

Ready for some literary illusions? Can anything good come out of this impeachment drama? Well, as Erma Bombeck wrote: “The Grass Is Always Greener Over the Septic Tank.” And as Longfellow scribbled, “Sail On O Ship of State.”