Trump humor

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I could have said monkey...

I caught this through a tweet and retweet chain.

The best caption was "Shit you do not see in America but wish you did..."

This is eerily like posting online with trolls.

:)

I want to make a William quip, but I'll just leave that right where it's at.

Michael

Returning to the subject ...

pardontoon08.jpg

Edited by william.scherk
I made an error

If that was happening here, do you know what you would be seeing? Dead Monkeys. Extinction of the urban primate other than sapiens sapiens. I think one of the mugging victims was someone old. I hope she is OK.  

The G-7 was apparently a triumph for all, according to the President, who left before the conflab was done.

summit.jpg

"Back-stabbing Trudeau insults America ..."

DfV2eR_WsAAPU_k.jpg

And now, SNL brings you Alec Baldwin addressing Canadian TV as the President of the United States.

Hello. I am The King of the World and my name is Donald J. Trump. America is the greatest country in the world, where Canadians are free to *star* on American TV. Just look at our current and past casts here on SNL. Ridiculous. Yet, Canadian TV programs are required to have a certain amount of Canadian programming though ours is so much better. Get an old fashioned or satellite antenna, you hosers!

Learn from me. Melania made me watch “Doctor Blake Mysteries” from Australia and Britain’s “Victoria” and now “The Crown” also from the BBC. And you know what? I kind of like them. Melania would make a great queen. In summary, my northern brothers and sisters, watch TV from around the world with no restrictions.  

Oh, I forgot. Before I head off on my personal plane, Air Force One, I have a few more things to say to our Canadian allies. What an immature wuss you guys have for a PM! He talks trash about The US imposing tariffs? Oh, come on! Canada imposes huge tariffs on all American made paper products like toilet paper and napkins. Toilet paper! Canada imposes huge tariffs on dairy, metallic ores and metal products. Look it up. So you Canadians need to look at your own crony, deep state. Who’s getting the slush up there in snowy Canada? That is not “free trade.”          

Wow, Michael. Did you see how Germany’s Angela Merkel was glaring at me at the summit? Ha! She got right in my face so don’t get me started on her and Europe. . . .

Now I am off to save the world by meeting with “Rocket Man.” Oops. I take that back. I will be meeting with President Kim Jun Un of North Korea. Some people are worrying he will try to poison or gas me but that works both ways.

And now a word from our sponsors. Hey you gals? Wanna be on a par with your male friends? Buy a “Lady Bump Stock” for your rifles. And for your purse, we have the Lady Fingers brands of brass knuckles and pepper spray . . . .    

As long as I'm punning, look what happens when Trudeau tries to raise his some eyebrows over President Trump.

One of his own eyebrows almost falls off.

Literally.

LOL...

OH MY! VIDEO —> Justin Trudeau’s Fake Eyebrow Slides Off During Presser

Oh my!
Someone call for makeup! Justin has a falling eyebrow!

trudeau-eyebrow.jpg

Video released on Saturday shows Justin Trudeau’s left eyebrow is falling off his face.

You just can't make this up. See the video for yourself. Granted, this is from three days or so ago, but still:

Michael

1 hour ago, Peter said:

I am The King of the World and my name is Donald J. Trump.

trumpking120180607.jpg

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Even though the word games are Just In, it's going to be fun watching where the True Dough ultimately lands on Canada and US trade.

My bet is the US will Trump Canada.

Michael

True d'Eau vainquera sur le Faux Foe!

If only this were true ...

DfnhzsnUcAA4-Em.jpg