Trump humor

This has to go in humor for all the outrage it is causing in SJW world, especially among the Hollywood crowd.

From John Nolte at Breitbart:

‘Black Panther’ Review: The Movie’s Hero is Trump, the Villain is Black Lives Matter

What's worse, I will know for sure after I see the movie (whenever I see it), but I'm pretty sure Nolte is right.

From the article:

... Black Panther is not a movie about race, it is a movie about ideas and ideals, about our shared humanity. Our hero is not in favor of protecting ethno-nationalism, but rather a healthy form of nationalism.

If T’Challa is Trump, Killmonger is Black Lives Matter.

Did I just write that?

Yes. I. Did.

LOL...

:)

Michael

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:53 PM, Jonathan said:

Have you seen this complete and total obsequious douchebaggery?

http://www.businessinsider.com/canadian-pm-trudeau-mocked-for-political-fashion-blunders-in-india-2018-2

My God, Trump actually looks practically flawless in comparison to this fucktard.

Oh, oh. An invasion force from Canadia is setting forth on the Great Lakes and heading to Minnesota. 

On 2/23/2018 at 10:53 AM, Jonathan said:

http://www.businessinsider.com/canadian-pm-trudeau-mocked-for-political-fashion-blunders-in-india-2018-2

My God, Trump actually looks practically flawless in comparison to this fucktard.

Trudeau’s foundation logo uses a symbol that FBI Human Trafficking Division says is code for “boy lover.” 

VD2MAUwBhvo_yMiLSTPZggHVIr1ebYZr7WqoWFUN

sheila-jackson-lees-pedo-ring.jpg

los%20angeles%20sheriff%20gold.jpg

U142r7B.jpg

trudeauIlluminati.png

On 2/23/2018 at 9:53 AM, Jonathan said:

sub-buzz-22107-1519411825-1.jpg?downsize

I would put up links and videos and so on for the following funny, but I'm out of time. There are plenty available for those who want to look them up.

I will comment instead on President Trump's No. 1 opponent for the 2020 race, one who should have President Trump crapping his pants and quaking his knees if certain anti-Trump voices are to be believed.

And, oddly enough, God keeps coming up...

But let's start with the mighty fearful relentless all-powerful opponent: Oprah Winfrey. There is lots of speculation in the media about whether she will run. Joy Behar said last January (with glee) that she should because she can beat Trump and "rule the world."

Now God shows up. Omarosa said recently on a TV show that President Trump's VP, Mike Pence, thinks Jesus tells him to say things.

And Rev. Billy Graham just died. He was God's preeminent emissary and Christian counselor to all Presidents going back to Harry Truman. President Trump will be the only living president to attend his funeral this week. The other living Presidents have better things to do.

Joy Behar also said that it's one thing to talk to God, but it's another to hear God talk back. And those who do, like VP Pence, suffer from mental illness.

President Trump's mighty opponent Oprah is still unsure about 2020. She said God hasn't told her to run, yet. And she won't do it unless He tells her to.

Michael

trumpRoastBreitbart.png

13 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's the transcript:

Read Trump's remarks at Gridiron dinner

I don't have time for quotes right now, but there's some hilarious stuff in it.

Michael

President Trump:

“I thought my State of the Union address was actually extraordinary. One of the best ever given. in fact Luis Gutierrez was so overcome with emotion at how good this particular speech was that he had to leave the chamber. He left and wept.

“I probably could have found a way to get the Democrats to stand and clap. ... They didn’t. They were like frozen. I said black unemployment is at the lowest point in history. No emotion. They sat other than Manchin. He stood up. Thank you, Joe. He’s still paying the price for that. I said Hispanic unemployment is at the lowest level in history, record. There was no emotion. But I decided I wasn’t going to change anything. I wasn’t going to get them to stand. I didn’t know how. ... I was not going to include a salute to Fidel Castro. They would have stood up. They would have cheered.”

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:55 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

LOLOL...

From here.

03.17.2018-08.59.png

Michael

I saw Stormy, or is it Story Daniels, said she and Trump didn't actually have "sex." In a Clintonian sense, of course. It occurred when First Lady Melania was pregnant with Baron. You might say Stormy "filled in for" Melania's desire to please our President, with no strings attached. The President did not wear protection, other than the non-disclosure agreement. So I think it is moral to sue Stormy, the lying bitch, for breach of contract. Oh what a relief it is.   

Here is the young generation they are grooming to run against President Trump in 2020.

Michael

EDIT: YouTube is getting real complicated on this. They say you can't watch the video embedded anymore, that you can only watch it on YouTube. Yet when you go there, the browser hangs in limbo over half the time (at least mine does). Countless refreshes doesn't work. I have had to leave and come back through a different link.

YouTube's pearl-clutching is in the article below, which got featured on the Drudge Report:

YouTube Puts Warning on Satirical Video About David Hogg

Fortunately, the author of the video put it on Twitter. So here it is (unless Twitter starts pearl-clutching, too). The hashtag is #HoggHitler.

Where there's a will against censors on the Internet, there's a way.

Michael