Trump humor

8 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

It's so cold these days, he didn't have to fix it this well fixed, though.

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

58 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ha!

I'm almost tempted to set up a new thread asking people to list the jokes, quips, good times and fun progressives always try to spoil for everyone else.

:) 

Poor things, they can't help themselves. They need to spread their misery at the unfairness of life.

Michael

I’ll go first. Dodgeball.

Lately I've been hearing and seeing hints of the idea that attacking falsifiability may be the next tactic of the alarmists. I've heard and read climate scientists being interviewed who briefly mentioned that too much has been made of the concept of falsifiability in science, that real science isn't limited to your average person's childhood science education which includes falsifiability, and that climate science is much too important and complex to be limited to having to be falsifiable. One interviewee actually said something along the lines of, "Do these deniers actually expect our predictions to be accurate? Is that what they think science is?"

Sorry that I have no links. I think I'll start collecting references to these statements as I come across them from now on.

J

Fire and Fury cartoon

DS40iRwXkAIodaR.jpg

Edited by william.scherk
Spot the stable genius

I really can't resist.

I tried...

God knows I tried...

But I just can't resist...

Ever since I saw the news below, a dirty joke won't leave me alone.

Michael Wolff Claims His ‘Fire and Fury’ Will ‘End This Presidency’

I heard the joke in Brazil decades ago. It's bouncing around in my brain--it won't stop bouncing and driving me nuts.

So...

In order to purge my soul of this unending loop, I will tell the joke and say, "Begone annoyance!" 

Besides... I don't know if I mentioned...

I can't resist.

Here's the joke.

An elephant was walking in the jungle one day. A monkey came out of the trees and jumped on it's back. The elephant didn't notice and kept on walking. The bumpy ride made the monkey horny, so he went to the back, grabbed the elephant's tail for support and started having sex with the elephant.

Right at that moment, the elephant bumped into a coconut tree and a coconut fell on its head.

The elephant went, "Bbbbrrrrrrrmmmpt!"

The monkey grinned and asked, "Is it hurting, darling?"

That's Wolff. 

Michael

14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's the joke.

An elephant was walking in the jungle one day. A monkey came out of the trees and jumped on it's back. The elephant didn't notice and kept on walking. The bumpy ride made the monkey horny, so he went to the back, grabbed the elephant's tail for support and started having sex with the elephant.

Right at that moment, the elephant bumped into a coconut tree and a coconut fell on its head.

The elephant went, "Bbbbrrrrrrrmmmpt!"

The monkey grinned and asked, "Is it hurting, darling?"

The version I've heard substitutes an ant for the monkey, and instead of "is it hurting, darling?" he says "take it, bitch!".

On 1/8/2018 at 2:43 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Let's not forget the science behind the anti-Trumpers:

TRUMP COULD DESTROY THE ENTIRE HUMAN SPECIES, SAYS YALE PSYCHIATRIST WHO WARNED CONGRESS MEMBERS

It's scientific...

:evil:  :)

Michael

“As more time passes, we come closer to the greatest risk of danger, one that could even mean the extinction of the human species,” she said. “This is not hyperbole. This is the reality.”

It's not hyperbole! HehI

I have lost ALL respect for CNN, but I never thought they would run out of their own snark and need to borrow Rush Limbaugh's satire. It's pretty lame when the best you can do is resort to the "You're a pooh-pooh head..." "No, you're a pooh-pooh head..." style of rhetoric.

Back in JANUARY of last year, Rush Limbaugh said the media was like Wile E. Coyote and Trump was like the Road Runner.

Rush used this analogy for a lot of fun several times last year, always highlighting the fake news media in the fun.

Look what Anderson Cooper just came up with--ELEVEN MONTHS LATER and despite the running joke against CNN (and others) Rush kept up ALL LAST YEAR.

From Real Clear Politics Video:

Anderson Cooper: President Trump Is Like A Cartoon Character, "Wile E. Coyote"

Here's the video:

Wow... That's original...

I can understand them being crazy and having their heads explode because President Trump leads them around by the nose.

But being this mediocre?

Come on, folks. What happened?

You're not only losing your minds, you're losing your talent.

Jeez...

Michael

Sassy Trump: No Collusion

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I have lost ALL respect for CNN, but I never thought they would run out of their own snark and need to borrow Rush Limbaugh's satire. It's pretty lame when the best you can do is resort to the "You're a pooh-pooh head..." "No, you're a pooh-pooh head..." style of rhetoric.

Back in JANUARY of last year, Rush Limbaugh said the media was like Wile E. Coyote and Trump was like the Road Runner.

Rush used this analogy for a lot of fun several times last year, always highlighting the fake news media in the fun.

Look what Anderson Cooper just came up with--ELEVEN MONTHS LATER and despite the running joke against CNN (and others) Rush kept up ALL LAST YEAR.

From Real Clear Politics Video:

Anderson Cooper: President Trump Is Like A Cartoon Character, "Wile E. Coyote"

Here's the video:

Wow... That's original...

I can understand them being crazy and having their heads explode because President Trump leads them around by the nose.

But being this mediocre?

Come on, folks. What happened?

You're not only losing your minds, you're losing your talent.

Jeez...

Michael

Cooper never had talent, just was born a satanist Vanderbilt and was handed daily scripts by his CIA handler. His strings were cut (around the time Trump sported the purple tie) and now we see what perfect zeroes he and the rest at CNN really are. All the supports behind him are gone now, and he is fighting for his life, just like Hillary.

Everyone has “art” like that in their homes, right?

Not sure which is Anderson and which Carter, but Carter died at 23 when he went out a window on the 13th floor. Mom chalks it all up to a psychotic event induced by an allergic reaction to some prescription drugs. He was in the window sill, one foot in one foot out, and then went...says mom, who saw the whole thing.

0ca68e6f03d9731d1626d4dc28e0550d.jpg