The only problem...

How to get them to the voting booth?

Don't worry.

Some of them will vote.

:)

Michael

25 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Bob,

Code for Podesta & Co. to refer to pedophilia, satanic rituals, etc. I think hotdogs are little boys and pizzas are little girls. That kind of thing.

Call it new religious symbols for the Clinton insiders.

Michael

There is something Unclean about all that.

1 hour ago, BaalChatzaf said:

There is something Unclean about all that.

Bob,

Here's a small incomplete glossary meme I came across just so you can get the general gist.

14906867_10207786699847788_7404451776458

That might help you understand the following meme a little better (but maybe not--not even I'm able to keep up :) ):

14947867_775603055910925_480921265880376

Why do we have to learn this shit, anyway?

Talk about information overload...

Michael

2 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Why do we have to learn this shit, anyway?

Talk about information overload...

But don't be grossed out.

This stuff is only for the "enlightened" ruling class, not us schlub yahoos.

According to David Brooks of NYT:

David Brooks: Less Educated Will Vote For Trump No Matter What, “Going With Their Gene Pool”

What's in your gene pool? 

A craving for cheese and pasta with sauce?

:evil:  :) 

Michael

11 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

But don't be grossed out.

This stuff is only for the "enlightened" ruling class, not us schlub yahoos.

According to David Brooks of NYT:

David Brooks: Less Educated Will Vote For Trump No Matter What, “Going With Their Gene Pool”

What's in your gene pool? 

A craving for cheese and pasta with sauce?

:evil:  :) 

Michael

I am 'Mercun  by birth and a son of Abraham by heritage. 

Those who misgovern us are Unclean...

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Bob,

I hear you.

And since I've recently read the Old Testament, I even have a notion of what Unclean means in this context.

So, do you still think the system needs to be blown up?

If so, how's Trump looking now?

Michael

I am voting for him.  He is my personal wrecking ball.

CNN's dirty machinations have been what's so shocking for me, I never thought a major news channel and respectable commentators could stoop so low - and I knew from my paper days of media playing to the publisher's and editor's 'agendas'. Done at least with the appearance of even handedness. Over here the pitch of fear and loathing from a majority of anti-Trump PC lily-white and black lefties is peaking. You have to wonder what they're running scared of. A (e.g.) "dictatorial Fascist" (as if that is a real possibility) in the White House as a reason doesn't quite convince. There's more than just holding power over the people - I sense - it's personal, as if their very identity and self- righteousness is under threat.

35 minutes ago, anthony said:

There's more than just holding power over the people - I sense - it's personal, as if their very identity and self- righteousness is under threat.

Anthony,

I suspect this has to do with what I am currently calling the ruling class mentality.

These people are vain. They feel they are inherently superior to the bulk of mankind, not because of anything they do or say. It's just because. Not only are they superior, the only reason the bulk of mankind exists for them is to serve them, make stuff for them, be useful as lab animals for their social experiments, serve as props for their victimization stories when they need to display virtue signaling, and so on. But it's always the ruling class is over here and the bulk of mankind is over there. Always.

Not one person of the bulk of mankind is supposed to occupy the same space as the ruling class without turning into one of the ruling class.

Trump threatens that whole view of existence. If he gets in power, if he occupies their space, what about them? Trump has no use for them if they can't do anything. And most of them can't do much. Just belonging to an elite is no longer enough to be above others. In their souls, this is what Rand was talking about when Roark told Toohey, "But I don't think of you." Someone like Trump doesn't think of them. Not for fixing problems or running a business or, now, leading a country. If they can't do jack, he gets someone who can.

These people can't stand being ignored and, since they no they have no real use for producers, that's why, deep in their souls, they have to lord over the bulk of mankind instead of joining it. They need to believe the rest of mankind is just as worthless as they are and simultaneously believe--in all due comfort--they are special. What a mess of a mind. Can you imagine living like that?

But that's why it's personal. 

When I look at the soul of people like that, I'm so grateful I have the soul I do have.

Michael

TRUMPRYAN-alcaraz.gif

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I suspect this has to do with what I am currently calling the ruling class mentality.

These people are vain. They feel they are inherently superior to the bulk of mankind, not because of anything they do or say. It's just because. Not only are they superior, the only reason the bulk of mankind exists for them is to serve them, make stuff for them, be useful as lab animals for their social experiments, serve as props for their victimization stories when they need to display virtue signaling, and so on. But it's always the ruling class is over here and the bulk of mankind is over there. Always.

MSK, are these the same?:  someone who thinks they are elite, "the elite", and "the ruling class"?

37 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

MSK, are these the same?:  someone who thinks they are elite, "the elite", and "the ruling class"?

Korben,

Think concept, not just word.

It doesn't matter what you call it.

Elite ruling class people like I am talking about are vastly different than the elites like Randian heroes. These last build stuff and use merit as a standard for judging the work of others. They use practical reason out in reality, not just theoretical reason divorced from practice or word smokescreens. When they fail, they know they are not the elite anymore. They don't expect to be, either. And generally they work hard to get back up.

The elites I bash believe in their own individual and collective inherent, innate, baked-in-from-birth superiority over the unwashed masses. And they try to sew up government so they can keep their privilege with force and media deception.

Often the same word can stand for different concepts, or different words can mean the same concept. This is one of those cases. And it's further complicated by all the gotcha games played with denial. But the only way to unpackage the concepts that the words cover is to talk about them and look at the context in which the words are used.

I have done my best to be as clear about my meaning as I can muster. If it is still not clear, I am not competent enough yet to impart it.

But I'll give it one last try.

A ruling class person is a worthless asshole. A productive (non-crony) billionaire and/or genius is not. Both are elites, but they are as different as swamp mud and chocolate powder are from each other.

Michael