Trump humor

Let's have some fun...

Michelle Obama denounces Trump for 'bragging about sexually assaulting women'

From Beyonce and Jay-Z to Chance the Rapper and Pusha T: Meet Hillary's rap-star supporters behind vile lyrics some say are way WORSE than anything Trump ever said

For His ‘Top-Secret’ Birthday Bash, Obama Parties with Jay Z, Beyoncé

10.14.2016-00.49.png

Let's hear from Jay-Z:

What? Well fuck you... bitch

Bounce wit me, wit me, wit me wit me
Can you bounce wit me, bounce wit me, wit me wit me
Can you bounce wit me, bounce wit me, ge-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi
Can you bounce wit me, bounce wit me, ye-ye-yeah

Uh-huh uh-huh bounce wit me, bounce wit me
Can ya can ya can ya bounce wit me, bounce wit me
Ya-yah-yah, ya-ya-yah-yeah bounce wit me, bounce wit me
Ge-gi, ge-gi-gi-gi-geyeah bounce wit me, bounce wit me
Get it!

(And there's plenty more...)

And Beyoncé, of course:

:)

Michael

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Let's have some fun...

Michelle Obama denounces Trump for 'bragging about sexually assaulting women'

From Beyonce and Jay-Z to Chance the Rapper and Pusha T: Meet Hillary's rap-star supporters behind vile lyrics some say are way WORSE than anything Trump ever said

For His ‘Top-Secret’ Birthday Bash, Obama Parties with Jay Z, Beyoncé

10.14.2016-00.49.png

Let's hear from Jay-Z:

What? Well fuck you... bitch

Bounce wit me, wit me, wit me wit me
Can you bounce wit me, bounce wit me, wit me wit me
Can you bounce wit me, bounce wit me, ge-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi
Can you bounce wit me, bounce wit me, ye-ye-yeah

Uh-huh uh-huh bounce wit me, bounce wit me
Can ya can ya can ya bounce wit me, bounce wit me
Ya-yah-yah, ya-ya-yah-yeah bounce wit me, bounce wit me
Ge-gi, ge-gi-gi-gi-geyeah bounce wit me, bounce wit me
Get it!

(And there's plenty more...)

And Beyoncé, of course:

Michael

If hypocrisy had any economic value our GDP would double overnight...

Here's some comic stylings of Dilbert creator Scott Adams, today:

If Clinton wins, you’ll wonder if this invalidates the Master Persuader Hypothesis. The short answer is no, because the concept doesn’t account for unknowns of this magnitude. If a meteor had struck Trump a day before election day, it wouldn’t say much about his skill as a persuader. The Master Persuasion Hypothesis worked splendidly until the double-whammy of the Access Hollywood tape and the “octopus” meteor. 

Trump could still win, but only if some new and unexpected meteor strikes Clinton. Here’s how I see it through the persuasion filter:

1. Facts and policies stopped mattering months ago. No one cares.

2. Wikileaks has no meteors to offer. The Wikileaks misdeeds involve people who are not Clinton, and they involve issues that are boring and a bit complicated. The public will not be much influenced by them.

3. The “octopus” line about Trump is engineered persuasion of the highest order. It makes the story deeply visual and extra-creepy. Godzilla, or someone similarly skilled, is probably behind that word. It’s too engineered for a civilian to concoct during an interview. That’s professional work. And it’s probably a golden stake through Trump’s political heart. (Well played.)

This is a good time to remind you that I endorse Gary Johnson because he only touches himself. 

Anyway, getting to the point of this post, if Clinton wins, it will be because women voted for her in landslide proportions while men (on average) preferred Trump. And that means two things of historic importance.

1. We will elect the first woman to be President of the United States. That’s good for everyone.

and…

2. Everything that goes wrong with the country from this point forward is women’s fault.

Everything!

If Clinton wins, it is women''s fault.  Reading Adams's Theya Culpa gave me impetus to publish a 'placeholder' at my OL blog, "Why did Donald Trump lose the 2016 election?"  A little early, but hey. Our Bob has already called it, so maybe we can get a head start on the whys and wherefores and hows behind this expected loss ... if not sketch out how the campaign can trump expectations and underdog it to a big comeback.

-- two humourous things stick out of the news and hoopla churn today. One is that Mr Trump is still fighting the GOP faction that hasn't come to Daddy. He is still on Paul Ryan's ass five freaking days later. It is Captain Queeg and the Mutineers, the global Plot. 

The other thing is the lead media story is about the stories about a story that won't go away.

The biggest, simplest, leggiest story was easy to understand: Grope Entitlement.  The stories that are anti-Grope just perpetuate and reinforce the simpler story.  It doesn't matter if every accuser who has come forward to validate Grope is a vicious liar bought and programmed. Her story is going to get its moment. It reinforces the simplistic core of the 'conspiracy' message:  Trump is not fit, not fit by temperament and judgment, to be elected president.  

There is a sad/funny and almost pathetic side to the week of defensiveness from Trump. Had he been contrite, appeared contrite, had he said nothing more than that he was ashamed, and apologized to his wife, his family, if he had been gracious and not combative, then this Pussy Grab Thing would have had less effect. It was the reflex action to 'take them down' in the face of a momentary PR crisis that doomed him to get stuck in the story.

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Here's some comic stylings of Dilbert creator Scott Adams, today:

William,

I wasn't going to talk about Scott Adams because I want to catch up on my reading of him, but I noticed something that could be a thing or could be a nothing.

I have not seen Adams talk about the linguistic kill shot, "Bill Clinton is a rapist." Probably because Trump himself hasn't said it. Instead, an army from Alex Jones/Roger Stone are using it on mainstream interviews, pro-Clinton rallies, etc. But that kill shot is doing some righteous killing if search stats in the various search and social media sites are to be believed.

(Incidentally, Obama knows what's happening... see here. He's trying to deflect it with humor, but only after the scowl. :) )

So, after yawping on and on in that post you quoted about how Hillary has the upper hand over WikiLeaks because yawp yawp yawp, he ends like this:

Hillary Clinton is all yours, ladies. She and her alleged rapist husband are your brand now. Wear them well.

Is it unreasonable to imagine that a person explaining covert persuasion to the unenlightened would be actually using it on them?

The only thing missing is for a little cartoon figure to pop up in the corner with a shit-eating grin and a sign saying: Bill Clinton is a rapist.

:evil:  :) 

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Mike,

Heh.

10.14.2016-16.48.png

Michael

Faux Outrage:

"Pretending one is offended, insulted or generally affronted by something which they really are not. The faux outrage is usually expressed publicly because it is done in the service of an agenda. Those expressing faux outrage usually labor under the delusion that no one can see through them, but most can."

Re #1:  much?

14 minutes ago, Mikee said:

14 minutes ago, Mikee said:

Faux Outrage:

"Pretending one is offended, insulted or generally affronted by something which they really are not. The faux outrage is usually expressed publicly because it is done in the service of an agenda. Those expressing faux outrage usually labor under the delusion that no one can see through them, but most can."

Re #1:  much?

I am shocked, shocked  to find out there is gambling going on here!!! --- Inspector Renault. 

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

LOL...

Even Osama bin Laden is getting in on the WikiLeaks dump...

10.15.2016-04.47.png

Michael

Hee, hee.   This year's campaign is getting downright raucous.  It may even earn a place in the history books.

Fun on Twitter. Click on the hashtag and see some of the tweets. Some are more serious, but some are a real hoot.

#hillarygropedme

For example, here is one:

Michael

Hahahahahahaha!

The press will now eat themselves.

From Reddit (started by RaunchyFeet):

My new favorite thing: when I encounter a ridiculously biased article, I look up the journalist's name on wikileaks to see if they are part of the Clinton Machine. (They are)

This same member also wrote:

There was one interesting email that came to mind that had "off the record" PRIVATE dinners and cocktail parties for the press that would be joining Clinton's press tour bus. email ID 11409

"Here is the current RSVP list to the Thursday Night (4/9) dinner at Podesta’s. As a reminder, this is with the 25 reporters more closely following HRC (aka the future bus)"

1)Yes ABC – Liz Kreutz

2) Yes AP – Julie Pace

3) Yes AP - Ken Thomas

4) Yes AP - Lisa Lerer

?AURN - April Ryan

5) Yes Bloomberg - Jennifer Epstein

6) Yes Buzzfeed - Ruby

7) Yes CBS – Steve Chagaris

8) Yes CNBC - John Harwood

9) Yes CNN - Dan Merica

10) Yes Huffington Post - Amanda Terkel

NO (Panama) LAT - Mike Memoli

11) Yes LAT - Evan Handler

12) Yes McClatchy - Anita Kumar

13) Yes MSNBC - Alex Seitz-Wald

14) Yes National Journal - Emily Schultheis

15) Yes NBC – Mark Murray

16) Yes NPR – Tamara Keith NYT - Amy Chozik

17) Yes NYT - Maggie Haberman

18) Yes Politico - Annie Karni

19) Yes Politico - Gabe Debenedetti

20) Yes Reuters - Amanda Becker

21) Yes The Hill - Amie Parnes

22) Yes Washington Post - Anne Gearan

23) Yes WSJ - Laura Meckler

24) Yes WSJ - Peter Nicholas

25) Yes WSJ - Colleen McCain Nelson

All "Yes" people are ones who went to Podesta's private "off the record" press dinner and another cocktail party. The Julie Pace girl I called out in the OP is especially hilarious, because she had written Hillary's piece about running for her candidacy before she even announced it, and in emails, she was worried about how nobody would believe her piece. Staffers called her work a "puff piece" for the campaign.

Michael