Trump humor

Heh. And remember when Obama said that it was easier for a kid to get a glock than a book?

Tee hee hee? No? Tee hee hees are only reserved for Trump when we want to believe that he said something absolutely embarrassingly ridiculous when it actually wasn't?

J

OMG, Hispanics are shifting to Trump:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/31/good-news-for-the-gop-hispanics-are-boosting-trump/

Huh? What's up with that? Haven't they heard black-hater Carol's leftist Narrative™ lie that Trump hates Hispanics?

Ya better double down on that Narrative™! Hit it harder. Much more of what hasn't worked for at least two years will work next time.

Wait until the majority of Hispanics supports Trump! It's going to be so much fun watching the Dems turn on a dime again, reverse their positions on open borders and lax immigration laws and enforcement, and start ridiculing Hispanics as being uneducated, unskilled, and whatever else, just as they did with the blue collar Caucasian American voters whom their party abandoned.

J

51 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Wait until the majority of Hispanics supports Trump! It's going to be so much fun watching the Dems turn on a dime again, reverse their positions on open borders and lax immigration laws and enforcement, and start ridiculing Hispanics as being uneducated, unskilled, and whatever else, just as they did with the blue collar Caucasian American voters whom their party abandoned.

Jonathan,

I have a feeling they won't turn on a dime towards that.

I have a feeling they will eat each other alive first as the blame game shifts into high gear. I expect it to be vicious. They will try to get Hillary Clinton and her machine to take the rap, and she and her machine will strike back without mercy. The Bernie people will be in full outrage mode, too, only this time I expect them to be just as nasty, just as destructive, or worse.

Then the survivors will go into the mode you said.

Tee hee...

:) 

Michael

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

OMG, Hispanics are shifting to Trump:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/31/good-news-for-the-gop-hispanics-are-boosting-trump/

Huh? What's up with that? Haven't they heard black-hater Carol's leftist Narrative™ lie that Trump hates Hispanics? 

Ya better double down on that Narrative™! Hit it harder. Much more of what hasn't worked for at least two years will work next time.

It is conceivable that legal aliens are being robbed of their American jobs by "illegals." And I remember a statistic that showed "illegals" lowered the unskilled pay rate thru supply and demand.

6 hours ago, 'Black-hater Carol's Leftist Narrative Voice Actor' said:

Ack-ater arol's eftist arrative

This edit of Alex Jones almost breaking up with the President may raise a chuckle. Depending on which PC humour officer is on the beat this evening ... the editor HATES Brian Stelter, so he can't be all blob.

Edited by william.scherk
Dnt dvwlz m!

9 hours ago, Jonathan said:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I thought the son-of-a-bitch above WAS black!  And I never hated him, or anybody much, until I was named a hater by him a couple months ago--

I swear !

Newbie hater but only on an individual basis,

Carol

15 hours ago, william.scherk said:

This edit of Alex Jones almost breaking up with the President may raise a chuckle.

William,

That was a few months ago, but yeah...

Here , you need a little cheering up to get your sense of humor back in gear. Let me help you.

This is probably more in line with your spirit. Ann notwithstanding.

Michael

16 hours ago, caroljane said:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I thought the son-of-a-bitch above WAS black!  And I never hated him, or anybody much, until I was named a hater by him a couple months ago--

I swear !

Newbie hater but only on an individual basis,

Carol

Racist!

J

23 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Racist!

J

Well, why wouldn't you be black? You never said you weren't. You have talked about how hilarious it is for white people to make judgments about black people's political choices --  if you are a black Minnesotan  like Dustin Byfuglien and Kyle Oksposo  you should be very proud.

Jake Gardiner too, though he is not very black,  and we will have to see what kind of season he has.

55 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Well, why wouldn't you be black? You never said you weren't. You have talked about how hilarious it is for white people to make judgments about black people's political choices --  if you are a black Minnesotan  like Dustin Byfuglien and Kyle Oksposo  you should be very proud.

Jake Gardiner too, though he is not very black,  and we will have to see what kind of season he has.

Carol, just stop with the racism. Go spread your hatred somewhere else.

J

Heaven 

Obama, Hillary, and Trump are standing at the throne of heaven. God looks at them and says, "Before granting you a place at my side, I must ask you what you have learned, what you believe in."

God asks Obama first: “What do you believe?" 

He thinks long and hard, looks God in the eye, and says, "I believe in hard work, and in staying true to family and friends. I believe in giving. I was lucky, but I always tried to do right by my countrymen".

God can’t help but see the essential goodness of Obama, and offers him a seat to his left. 

Then God turns to Hillary and says, "What do you believe?"

Hillary says, "I believe passion, discipline, courage and honor are the fundamentals of life. Like Obama I believe in hard work. I, too, have been lucky, but win or lose, I've always tried to be a true patriot and a loyal American."

God is greatly moved by Hillary's high-pitched eloquence, and he offers her a seat to his right.

Finally, God turns to Trump and says, "And you, Donald, what do you believe?"

Trump replies,  "I believe you're in my seat."

9 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Heaven 

Obama, Hillary, and Trump are standing at the throne of heaven. God looks at them and says, "Before granting you a place at my side, I must ask you what you have learned, what you believe in."

God asks Obama first: “What do you believe?" 

He thinks long and hard, looks God in the eye, and says, "I believe in hard work, and in staying true to family and friends. I believe in giving. I was lucky, but I always tried to do right by my countrymen".

God can’t help but see the essential goodness of Obama, and offers him a seat to his left. 

Then God turns to Hillary and says, "What do you believe?"

Hillary says, "I believe passion, discipline, courage and honor are the fundamentals of life. Like Obama I believe in hard work. I, too, have been lucky, but win or lose, I've always tried to be a true patriot and a loyal American."

God is greatly moved by Hillary's high-pitched eloquence, and he offers her a seat to his right.

Finally, God turns to Trump and says, "And you, Donald, what do you believe?"

Trump replies,  "I believe you're in my seat."

Switch Trump and Obama, and then you've got a good joke.

Humor has to be based in reality.

Trump doesn't quite work as having a god complex. He actually believes in hard work, staying true to family and friends, and in giving (the things that the fictional Obama says that he believes in in the above). Trump produces. Big time. Obama, on the other hand, has never produced anything, believes in demanding and confiscating the fruits of others' labors, and in forcing others to give, while taking credit for the giving. No merit or real qualifications. Nothing but the belief that he deserves to command others from on high, and the maintenance of that belief even after shitty results after shitty results.

Hillary wouldn't work either in the role of the character demanding God's seat. She would just kind of believe that she deserves to be Pope.

J

Jules,

Your joke is lost on me.

There's a reason.

You didn't give one joke, but two. Then there's this:

God can’t help but see the essential goodness of Obama...

God is greatly moved by Hillary's high-pitched eloquence

Those are the punch lines.

Michael

4 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Switch Trump and Obama, and then you've got a good joke.

Humor has to be based in reality.

Trump doesn't quite work as having a god complex. He actually believes in hard work, staying true to family and friends, and in giving (the things that the fictional Obama says that he believes in in the above). Trump produces. Big time. Obama, on the other hand, has never produced anything, believes in demanding and confiscating the fruits of others' labors, and in forcing others to give, while taking credit for the giving. No merit or real qualifications. Nothing but the belief that he deserves to command others from on high, and the maintenance of that belief even after shitty results after shitty results.

Hillary wouldn't work either in the role of the character demanding God's seat. She would just kind of believe that she deserves to be Pope.

J

Wrong Jonathan, it is a good joke whoever is s the butt of it, jokes are jokes. They are their own reality, ie humanity. they survive in places of death and despair and can be as dark as life gets dark, but they still can be funny and only the most hopeless and most despairing are unable to laugh. Or those, perhaps, who have never been able to laugh at themselves. Which one are you, I wonder.

55 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Wrong Jonathan, it is a good joke whoever is s the butt of it, jokes are jokes. They are their own reality, ie humanity. they survive in places of death and despair and can be as dark as life gets dark, but they still can be funny and only the most hopeless and most despairing are unable to laugh. Or those, perhaps, who have never been able to laugh at themselves. Which one are you, I wonder.

Bitter racist.

1 hour ago, caroljane said:

... it is a good joke whoever is s the butt of it, jokes are jokes.

Carol,

Two black thugs, a raghead in a suicide vest and a butch feminist walk into a bar...

Something tells me I should not finish that joke. Why? Because "only the most hopeless and most despairing are unable to laugh," and perhaps, "have never been able to laugh at themselves."

:evil:  :) 

Michael

29 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

Two black thugs, a raghead in a suicide vest and a butch feminist walk into a bar...

Something tells me I should not finish that joke. Why? Because "only the most hopeless and most despairing are unable to laugh," and perhaps, "have never been able to laugh at themselves."

:evil:  :) 

Michael

Something tells me that it was not that good of a joke.

it still might  have been funny.

Finish it up, then - If you are afraid of those who would not laugh at it if it is truly funny, those in utter darkness and divorced from their full humanness, well so am I ,very afraid of them. But I always like to hear a new joke.

21 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

That's not my fear.

It's how lefties understand the word "punchline." 

08.08.2018-16.28.png

08.08.2018-16.37.png

:evil: 

Michael

Well, although a leftist, I only understand punchline as the point of a joke--why this photo?  Do you suggest that black or lesbian comics are militant antiestablishmentarians?

So finish the joke, to make your point.. it has a lot of comic possibilities.

Just want to hear the rest of your opening of a classic setup