Trump humor

Re the "Civil War" whoopee from Infowars, and mockery from the Hate Club... here's some cynical commentary from Kyle Kulinski:

An update from Infowars Mother Ship ... note the clips from RT.  Which side of the bread is the butter on?

-- I think an interesting angle on this is provided by Representative Steve King (link to June 25 article provided by Jonathan): Iowa Rep. Steve King says America is heading toward another civil war

Seems like  Representative Sub-Fad Narrative King may be using a special-sciences definition of civil war.  The closest Canada got to civil war were the Patriot rebellions in the 1830s, and the Northwest rebellion, which were arguably armed uprisings for responsible government. With plenty of hangings ending the latter ...

What defines civil war these days in a country as complicated and populous as America?

Spoiler

Edited by william.scherk
Mockery; cued up KK; bread and butter

17 hours ago, caroljane said:

Your point is correct, in a way, except

that in  the real Civil War narrative, there was a story which compelied many  and helped get it started. Even "a littl e woman who started a great big war". Not a Kellyanne Conway type little woman, I believe Kellyanne is quite tall

Oh, yes, sneer, puke, Kellyanne stinking Conway, whore filth!

Keep running with the hate Narrative.

It's going to be tough for the left to find a Little Woman of a detonator. Harriet wrote of the horrors of using force against our fellow men, where the modern left's gripe is that Trump is taking away their power to use force against our fellow men. "Woe is us, boo hoo hoo, as Trump and his animals won't allow us to control them any longer, to tax them, to punish them."

Title suggestion:

Uncle Bernie's Cabin, Plus His Other Cabin, and His Backup Other Cabin, Plus His...

J

g20-handshake-putin-trump_2_orig.jpg

Edited by william.scherk
Changed the Garrison cartoon to something more topical for Helsinki.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall for the tête-à-tête.  And if I had but one question for the hairier President, I'd ask, "can you please explain?"  I swear I would shut up until he was finished, even if it took hours. 

I wouldn't ask him about this, though. Not policy-heavy enough for the Wonk in Me.

Extremely Focused Trump Now Comparing Himself to Elton John
The president inexplicably invoked the legendary artist during a campaign-style rally Thursday night

When Secretary of State Mike Pompeo left for North Korea Thursday to continue the denuclearization talks, he was carrying with him a gift from the president: A CD containing Elton John’s “Rocket Man,” signed by Donald Trump. South Korea’s Chosun Media reported the news on Thursday. According to a “diplomatic source” in Washington, Trump brought up the “Crocodile Rock” singer while dining with Kim in Singapore. “Trump then asked Kim if he knew the song and Kim said ‘no,'” the source told Chosun.

Bizarrely, this wasn’t the only instance of Sir Elton crossing into Trump’s orbit within the past 24 hours. While speaking to a crowd in Montana Thursday night, Trump abruptly brought up the singer in the middle of tangent about how no one gives him credit for being a great speaker.

“I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

A representative for Elton John declined to comment on the president’s remarks.

I hadn't finished processing the Thursday rally, though it was a great one.  I love when Trump extemporizes. I used to do this only as patter between songs, sometimes covering hideous tuning sessions.  When I heard my patter back from a tape of a live recording, I couldn't always be sure. "Wow. I said that. What the hell put that in my mind?"  Events take place swiftly when you are performing.

I haven't broken any records, I'll have you know.

LOL...

This is how you do it.

We should get some hilarious visuals from the showdown between giant baby balloons.

:) 

It will be even funnier to watch the press try to exclude the Khan balloon from their pictures and reports of the Trump balloon.

Michael

A tweet from President Trump.

These are always fun.

I can't wait to see how many people complain about the Russian music, too, seeing how it was written by a Norwegian composer for a Norwegian work.

Michael

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

LOL...

This is how you do it.

We should get some hilarious visuals from the showdown between giant baby balloons.

It will be even funnier to watch the press try to exclude the Khan balloon from their pictures and reports of the Trump balloon.

Michael

DhoHZOFUYAAwxmp?format=jpg

On 7/8/2018 at 9:45 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

A tweet from President Trump.

These are always fun.

I can't wait to see how many people complain about the Russian music, too, seeing how it was written by a Norwegian composer for a Norwegian work.

Michael

Godayyyyyum this made me laugh a lot.

Seeing them them lose their shit was pretty priceless.

Receiving a briefing ...

DiZfZYXU0AERFye.jpg

Good cartoon! Watching Fox, gives a person time to reflect. Hearing an emergency bulletin during a staff briefing like the President might hear five times a day could be unnerving even though you signed up for it by winning the election.  

Don't forget to be mysterious and topical ...

OMG!

Trump Crossing the Swamp!

LOL...

If you are interested, please go to the link and buy a copy of this.

Meanwhile, without wanting to spoil McNaughton's neat little information gap form of selling but spoiling it anyway, here is the list of people: Nikki Haley, James Mattis, Ben Carson, President Trump, Jeff Sessions, Mike Pence, Melania Trump, Mike Pompeo, Sarah Sanders, Ivanka Trump, John Bolton, Kellyanne Conway, John Kelly.

Seriously, if you like this kind of painting (with serious subjects, too), go look at what this guy sells. He is good. He's the guy who painted "The Forgotten Man" that made the rounds a while back.

Michael

Some people have zero sense of humour. Eg, 

William,

Sometimes I don't get your sense of humor.

If people buy groceries with a check, they need ID. If they buy with a debit card, often they need ID. If they look young and buy beer, they need ID.

That's a real kneeslapper, let me tell ya'.

I know President Trump is kicking ya'll's ass, and that means you need to stretch to stay relevant. but stretching that far isn't funny. It just isn't. You have a sense of humor, or at least you used to. What happened to it?

Did TDS crack your funnybone so now it's in a cast?

Michael

Speaking of IDs, have you seen the videos in which people go out and film themselves asking black people how they feel about white liberals claiming that black people don't have driver's licenses or IDs, and that it's a major difficulty for them to acquire them? Heh.