Carly Fiorina

Good Lord!

GOP Promotes Carly Fiorina To Male Candidate After Strong Debate Showing

The Onion

September 17, 2015

From the article:

Saying she had proven herself to be a formidable contender worthy of respect, GOP leaders announced Thursday that Carly Fiorina had been officially promoted to a male candidate after her strong showing in last night’s primary debate. “Given her steady rise in the polls and her consistent performance on the national stage, we have determined that Ms. Fiorina’s skills as a speaker and compelling ideas about foreign and domestic policy merit her recognition as male,” said Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus, adding that the former Hewlett-Packard CEO had impressed GOP officials with her breadth of knowledge, her confidence, and her ability to doggedly attack both Democrats and her primary opponents, and therefore deserved to have the label of “female” removed entirely. “We are pleased to be able to offer Ms. Fiorina the increased respect and media coverage that come with being a male candidate. Allow me to be the first to congratulate him and say that he has certainly earned it.” Priebus added that the committee was still reviewing Marco Rubio’s performance, but was strongly considering promoting him to white.

:smile:

Michael

Beautiful, now he can pick Caitlen for VP and have a gender specific-non-specific-evolving-nuanced ticket...

medusa.gif

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would still like to see a Trump Fiorina ticket...

Her courage in making the clear statement about the "medical procedures" in the videos about Planned Parenthood are going to get a little sticky for some folks here because of that stance.

I admired her for her statement.

A...

The video of the swimsuit contest was truly an inspiration. Thanks Vegas!

Our electrical power was just off for about an hour. The transformer to our road was kabloowie. Now, once again, I am empowered to watch, type, be cool, drink water, flush, and look at beautiful babes. It's Miller Time at the old homestead.

You're welcome.

I had the good fortune of being the head judge for a Miss Aruba contest during the seventies.

That was a fun experience...to say the least.

-J

Here is one of the real causes of any long-term ratings-bumps Carly gets from the debate.

(I say "long-term" because I expect her flash-in-the-pan bump numbers to level back down.)

Carly got an enthusiastic endorsement from Sarah Palin on a comment she made.

The pundits all think it's because of her kerfuffles with Trump. They claim she bested him so bested best, this is what caused her increased ratings. But that's not how the ratings work for the long haul. Endorsements from people like Sarah carry a crapload more weight.

Now, what was it Sarah liked so much?

Carly's anti-abortion stance.

Especially her strong comment about defunding Planned Parenthood.

For pro-lifers, it was a very strong moment. 

Michael

Here is one of the real causes of any long-term ratings-bumps Carly gets from the debate.

(I say "long-term" because I expect her flash-in-the-pan bump numbers to level back down.)

Carly got an enthusiastic endorsement from Sarah Palin on a comment she made.

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Carly! The Best 35 Seconds of the GOP Debate... http://t.co/b8EXiKpCIi

— Sarah Palin (@SarahPalinUSA)

September 17, 2015
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The pundits all think it's because of her kerfuffles with Trump. They claim she bested him so bested best, this is what caused her increased ratings. But that's not how the ratings work for the long haul. Endorsements from people like Sarah carry a crapload more weight.

Now, what was it Sarah liked so much?

Carly's anti-abortion stance.

Especially her strong comment about defunding Planned Parenthood.

For pro-lifers, it was a very strong moment.

Michael

Very strong, in light of these videos, something I do not want a single penny of my extorted money going to Planned Parenthood.

I did not think Carly would rise so quickly past Carson, though she is still below Trump. I did not think she did that well in the CNN debate. She was ignored a lot. She was not assertive. It was a coup that the network made room for an eleventh candidate because she would draw votes from Clinton, unless the Clinton machine thinks they have damaging information on Carly. But I am not sure Her Thighness, Old Hickory Clinton was consulted. It is a development that the Hillary propaganda machine is no longer monolithic in the Progressive propaganda press.

Mike E. wrote: Besides cheering for Trump's bombast what has he done that gives you any indication you can trust him?
end quote

IF and when a different, anti-establishment Republican edges past Trump in the polls what will the regular Trump supporter do? I do not think Trump supporters are operating simply on emotion. So, I am not sure his supporters will have strong loyalty to him because he is not transparent. You can’t really go through a preflight check list with Donald up till now. Maybe that will change.

However, I just went to Carly’s site and her many political stances are presented via videos. I wrote to her site asking that they include text because I want to share her stances on a site devoted to debate. I will give them a day to comply and report back.
Peter

Tom Perkins: The Truth about Carly

Excerpt:

"

Critics often claim was fired at HP because she was unsuccessful. As a member of the board, I can tell you this is not true.

In truth, it was the Board I was a part of that was ineffective and dysfunctional. The HP board of directors included family members of the founders. Carly worked with the hand she was dealt as best as one could. While Carly fought to save the company and the employees within, some board members fought for their own power or advancement.

You see, some board members wanted to micro-manage the company, hand picking friends and allies to run divisions. This is no way to run a global company and Carly had the strength of character and courage of conviction to stand up to it and ultimately she lost her job because of it.

While lesser leaders would have accepted offers of transition plans and graceful resignations, Carly would have none of that. Carly demanded to be fired. In order to restore peace to the board I voted to fire her. That was a mistake.

In the months and years after Carly left, the Board of Directors remained dysfunctional. The Board members who plotted Carly’s ouster eventually resigned after an embarrassing investigation by Congress.

"

-Tom Perkins is the founder of the California venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, arguably the most famous and successful VC firm in Silicon Valley history.

Not sure how the hell I feel about this...from a humor perspective...

I think people will either love this or give a big yawn.

A small number will probably take the bait and mouth off, so they will be used as examples of why it needed to be made.

I paid attention to my emotions while watching, trying to be as impartial as I could. From the first zinger (which I thought was cute), I suspected it was going to be a string of one-liners.

Then it was.

And I kept waiting for it to go someplace, but it didn't. Just one thing after another.

In other words, there was no arc I could perceive to the organization of the one-liner skits. Just takes randomly stitched together.

So emotionally, I felt it was cute at first, then it got old really fast. (Like the person at a party who starts to tell jokes and doesn't know when to quit.)

As to the actual bait, as a male I wasn't offended, nor did I resonate like a blow had been delivered to the bad guys. My mind doesn't think in those terms (class victimization), so I drew a blank.

I realize that women have it harder than men in the corporate world, but my judgment of character is based on other standards.

Otherwise, it was well produced.

Michael

Michael pondered: (Like the person at a party who starts to tell jokes and doesn't know when to quit.)
end quote

From my inbox. The first one is a bad joke but the second one is quite serious.
Peter

KFC UPDATE! Remember when Playboy magazine reportedly offered Sarah Palin $4,000,000 to pose nude in an upcoming issue? Then Michelle Obama was offered $50 by National Geographic? And remember when KFC offered a “Hillary meal,” consisting of two small breasts and two large fat thighs? Now KFC is offering the "Obama Cabinet Bucket." It consists of nothing but left wings and chicken shit.

Shut Down Government, Katie Kieffer | Sep 21, 2015.
First, shutdowns win elections. Bash may prefer a Democrat in the White House, which is why she is scaring Republicans into not doing what their base would love to see them do: defund Planned Parenthood and secure our border. Proof: we shut part of the government down for two weeks, October 1-16 of 2013, and Republicans won the 2014 midterms by a landslide.
I know this is confusing for McConnell now that he is under Sen. Harry Reid’s spell. So, I’ll rephrase: Democrats hate shutdowns because they know they will lose elections. Reid does not want Americans to realize that they can get by without every aspect of our Democrat-controlled multi-layered bureaucracy.

From Yahoo. Hillary Clinton says she’s been as “transparent as possible” about her use of a private email server as secretary of state — but that continuous questions about her decision to use one have left a mark on her campaign. “It’s like a drip, drip, drip, and that’s why I said that there’s only so much that I can control,” Clinton said in an interview that aired on NBC’s “Meet the Press” Sunday. “I can’t predict to you what the Republicans will come up with, what kind of charges or claims they might make. … I can only do the best I can to try to respond.”
end quote

Old Hickory Clinton: Come on fellas. I’ve been as transparent as possible. The Republicans are coming up with this. I change. I can't control everything. I do my best. Drip, drip, drip, does not mean I lie lie lie. I am as honest as I can be. I am not a crook.

Getting back to the real world, Carly did an excellent job this morning on one of the shows.

No matter how hard the "objective journalist,' a.k.a., marxist television whore Chuck Todd vehemently got in her face with his eye-brows working overtime throwing out incredulity that this cretin head of HP would not admit that the "actual" live "blob of fetal tissue" was not shown in the video that a "beating' heart was mentioned and the phrase "_____ the brain."

Over and over again.

Then Evita, I think, came on and the whore became so sad and sorry faced to even have to insult Evita [sorry different whore] by even asking her how she could be:

1) so stupid;

2) such a contemptible woman and manage the destruction of women her husband assaulted;

3) so corrupt; and

4) a serial liar.

so he asked soft ball questions on the e-mail and the standard "you changed positions on," as his emotions of pain and support dripped from his venomous mouth.

You know she changed on same sex marriage, support of the Iraq war, the Keystone pipeline and her e-mails. One other one that I can't remember now. Nothing on Benghazi, the Clinton Crime Family Foundation, Huma Abedin, the Bimbo Eruption War Room and so much more.

I just listened to a bit of it because there was nothing of substance that was going to come from Chuck Todd and if it might come into his withered brain, it would die of loneliness.

A...

where do I store my soapbox this week I ask...

Another great Carly moment.

Great work by the Police Officer watch her right hand:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-election/11895580/Screams-as-stage-collapses-during-Carly-Fiorina-speech.html

A...

Too stupid to figure out how to adjust the width parameters!!

Post Script:

How bout those Boys!

Mikee:

Get ready for the onslaught from certain elements within the Republican party to hint that she is a warmonger.

A...

I worked with Carly Fiorina and her critics are dead wrong

"

We at AT&T saw this pattern time and time again: When Fiorina put her mind to something, she accomplished it. She was relentless, and through persistence, perseverance, and personality she gradually won people over. In the end, her changes were made and all those working within Network Systems benefited. Fiorina’s genius was recognizing the problem, analyzing the situation, developing a solution and implementing the fix. And those of us lucky enough to work with her reaped the rewards of her leadership.

These are the exact characteristics we need in our next president.

"

Why Carly Fiorina?

"I want a candidate that has the knowledge and proven track record to put policies in place to allow our economy to thrive and rein in our out-of-control spending. We need a leader who has an understanding of the economy and the insight to guide our country.

I truly believe Carly Fiorina is that leader. Given what she has accomplished in her life, my personal experience working for her at HP, and her success throughout her career, Carly Fiorina has a track record to prove she is the one we need to get America back in the leadership business again. Join me in supporting Carly Fiorina for President."

Carly Fiorina with Glenn Beck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajBo03mj3EY

"So, when I see a state like California destroy lives and livelihoods with environmental regulations that will make no difference at all to climate change, when I see the Obama administration take that same regulation and apply it nationally – it will make not difference at all. Yet we’re destroying people’s lives and livelihoods. I wonder, ‘why are we doing this? Why are we doing this when it won’t have any impact?’ So I think the answer to this problem is innovation, not regulation"