Donald Trump

Hey Hillary's promising to do the cigar thing for Billie if he would only help.

-J

Thank heaven that Italy does not make cigars...

Grandfather liked the ginny stinkers. As a kid I snuck a puff only once. Nasty. Can't imagine what they would feel like internally.

Might have been these...it was long ago.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/12518/parodi-by-avanti/

Damn, nice catch, I forgot about those "stogies."

Some things I'll never forget, like my puff on that stogie. It's right up there with tear gas and the smell of a freshly killed skunk...but I'd bet Hillary's genitalia would trump those three.

These are the ones I remember...

CI-DNI-TOSCANIZ-H.jpg

https://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/de+nobili+cigars

I'm not sure, in fact I doubt that Trump's success has much of anything to do with executive ability, unless you see it as cheerleading. Perhaps the latter implies the former. Fiorina projects competence, experience, and depth of knowledge to no avail. Trump says to hell with them, they're fired (other candidates, incumbents, bureaucrats, the media, and party bosses). People like Trump because he leaves so many policy doors open and wants to throw out illegals, bar Muslims from entry. There is an intense desire in America to cut off the Free Shit Army, and although it hasn't been promised, white working class (mostly men) are willing to suspend disbelief that it might be possible Trump would do it.

Congress can't. Bush and Rubio won't. Christie is a used car salesman. It has to be Trump or Cruz. Between them, Trump is a private sector dealmaker, Cruz a neo-con zionist hawk. Cruz loses to Hillary. Trump tells her she's fat and ugly. I think most independent American voters would like to see Hillary insulted repeatedly. Trump wins.

We disagree completely.

A Chief Executive who can make workable deals that begin to seriously stop the automatic increases that are built into the budgeting insanity is right in his wheel house.

Secondly, your statements that you ascribe to The Donald, specifically the Muslim comment is frankly either your really shoddy research, or, the possibility that you are isolating your sources of information way too much.

A...

... theyre dumb because of the complexity of politics...

Geoff,

This is probably where we disagree on a fundamental. Politics is simple--very simple, not complex. The politicians like to make it appear complex for obvious reasons of self-aggrandizement and deception, but it's as simple as wielding power to achieve a desired outcome.

Which outcome does a politician truly desire? The one he says or another? That is the million dollar question. And the answer is usually quite simple.

Im not seeing depth in his debating tactics.

You're right. There is no depth, nor does Trump have any intention of providing any. Just clarity about the outcomes to problems he wants to resolve.

(Trump is reported to have an IQ of 135 and, as people are slowly beginning to realize, he's as disciplined as a Marine drill sergeant.)

Think of Reagan's phrase about the outcome of the Cold War: "We win, they lose."

Everybody said the Cold War was too complicated to end.

No it wasn't. It was simple.

Simple ended it.

Not depth.

:)

Michael

I never do research. It's not the American Way. We vote on garbled sound bites.

You are entitled to that prejudice.

I have never voted that way and no one that I have trained would ever consider voting that way.

You would be wise to watch the company that you keep.

A...

-J

Grandfather liked the ginny stinkers. As a kid I snuck a puff only once. Nasty. Can't imagine what they would feel like internally.

Some things I'll never forget, like my puff on that stogie. It's right up there with tear gas and the smell of a freshly killed skunk...but I'd bet Hillary's genitalia would trump those three.

These are the ones I remember...

CI-DNI-TOSCANIZ-H.jpg

https://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/de+nobili+cigars

Bingo. DeNobili. Those were the ones.

Adam, I always read your posts with care and full consideration.

As I try to read yours when I do not get buried in charts and graphs which sometimes do not come with what each line means or how all of the data dump holds together.

And this was in the post that I responded to:

People like Trump because he leaves so many policy doors open and wants to throw out illegals, bar Muslims from entry.

This is just specious.

Throw out illegals? I'm sorry, they are illegal, they have no standing in law here. Additionally, as his son, as a spokesman for the campaign clearly explained that those illegals who are here in the US with no standing in law go back to their point of origin, then they will re-enter if we want them.

That is the current law and that is very specific.

And it is simple. Three steps...

Step one (1) you have six months from date x to self deport, or, register for a one way passage, paid for by the US taxpayer, to their point of origin with a micro-chip and an ID number to begin re-entry after medical and skills screening;

Step (2) if you have not self deported or arranged for your registered re-entry, we have some surprises in store for you.

Step (3) see Step one (1).

As to the Muslim statement, The Donald clearly stated that it would be temporary until we figure out what is going on...there are a number of dead people in California who would love to cast their vote on this issue...

gee they can't now can they.

Righteous anger Wolf...that is something to fear when the people as meant in our founding documents is behind that anger...

A...

Whether Trump wins the Republican nomination and the general election or not, Levin's campaign for an Art. V Convention of States makes a lot of sense. Wait a minute. I have a chart for this laying around somewhere...

Mark Levin’s book The Liberty Amendments brought it into the public eye, Glenn Beck has also been promoting it on his show, Hannity and Limbaugh are talking about it, and several well-known leaders – such as Tom Coburn, Michael Farris, Mike Huckabee, and David Barton – have publicly endorsed it. http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/02/10/article-v-an-emergency-solution-hidden-in-plain-sight/

Over the last forty years, state efforts to call a constitutional convention have come within one or two additional states of success. http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No3_Rogersonline.pdf

screenshot.2015-03-28.png

What's interesting about this is NY, NJ, CT, RI, MA, VT, ME, IL, MN, CA, OR, WA, HI are deemed hopeless.

The coming civil war (led by Trump?) will be between Free Shit Army strongholds and Flyover Country.

Whether Trump wins the Republican nomination and the general election or not, Levin's campaign for an Art. V Convention of States makes a lot of sense. Wait a minute. I have a chart for this laying around somewhere...

Mark Levin’s book The Liberty Amendments brought it into the public eye, Glenn Beck has also been promoting it on his show, Hannity and Limbaugh are talking about it, and several well-known leaders – such as Tom Coburn, Michael Farris, Mike Huckabee, and David Barton – have publicly endorsed it. http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/02/10/article-v-an-emergency-solution-hidden-in-plain-sight/

Over the last forty years, state efforts to call a constitutional convention have come within one or two additional states of success. http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No3_Rogersonline.pdf

Been on board with Article V and have a signed copy of the Liberty And Tyranny Amendments that Mark signed at the NJ Bark in the Park program ... OOPS

A...

A Constitutional Convention is a Pandora's Box.

Take your crowbars and go home.

--Brant

ATTENTION:

It is not a Constitutional Convention...it is a Convention of the States.

As Mark Levin has clearly explained, the fear of preserving the Constitution...

What Constitution?

Chief Justice John "the Quisling" Roberts re-wrote legislation from the bench in his despicable decision on the PPACA.

The Chief Executive Officer exercises extra and un Constitutional powers at will.

The basic specific checks and balances of the Constitution have been eradicated and we live in a Post Constitutional America.

Pandora's box has been opened and pedaled on the streets of the Empire in Washington D.C.

A...

Trump wants to bring a larger group of precinct-voters to 1600+ locations, under the leadership of an able and resourceful precinct 'captain' at each place. Every other hopeful wants to get to the precincts with their own well-led turn-up. They each want an able persuader to deliver the caucus stump statements. They each want no waverers under their wings. The only limits on the larger pool of show-ups are to be either registered or registrable Republicans.

So, William, who is excluded from caucusing that day?

Second, who is "registrable" at the point of caucus?

Let us set the scene, Adam. A Grand Old Party Caucus. A registration table. A resident of New Jersey with a trolley of Rand books and a happy smile. At the next table, a young child clutching her Democratic Party registration for two counties over. A matron, having her name crossed off The List, while she hears the lady besides her say, "I would like to register. My precinct captain is a drunken whore and a liar but she said I could show up and vote my ass off. What kind of ID do you need? I live in the trailer-park down by the river and am a taxpayer. I looked at the map and I think I am in the right place. Why didn't that bitch phone me? I am going to switch my vote to Trump. Cruz can shove it."

Over there, Adam, are the resources with which to answer your own question. You prefer the Socratic method of going to source, querying the other guys on the front porch, and good for you. Since Marc and I are prevented by the Information Wall from dark-web USA election information, you can rest assured we are utterly irrelevant to the entertainment here, and not just because we have no vote. You don't have a vote in Iowa, but that doesn't stop you from informing this precinct on Interesting Things in Iowa.

In other words, probing for knowledge is a good thing. It keeps us honest.

I am going to ask you one question, Adam, and hope you can switch from Socratic to plain discussion.

Thirty-five odd days out from the tallies, what do you think interested Iowa spectators should be focusing on? (in other words, what parts of the story, ground-game, numbers speculation, turn-out history/expectations, other campaign-announced targets and metrics, indicators, and so on).

You will no doubt have a good gestalt on the Iowa contest, Adam. You probably have some perceptive observations to help orient less-informed spectators and fans. I wish I would hear more of that from you, and less of the suggestion the Canucki contingent are a bit dim and misinformed where it counts.

In other words, I think you are the kind of political junkie who will enrich discussion with real neat shit, surprising facts, instructive comparisons, shrewd assessments. I wish you would get to that neat shit. You will do a better job than me with no dog in the race.

I stopped reading after the first sentence...

Again, in the Iowa Republican Caucus to be held in approximately 32 days, who will be deemed registerable at that precinct on that day?

Second, who is excluded from voting in the caucus on that day?

A...

Could you imagine your own response Adam if you gave out a well thought out and highly articulate response ( which you often do on threads here , and makes you one on the esteemed members on this board ) and someone wrote " I stopped reading after the first sentence " , then proceeded to ask said poster a question ?

What would you say to said poster , in an intelligent , unemotional and honest response ?

Trump wants to bring a larger group of precinct-voters to 1600+ locations, under the leadership of an able and resourceful precinct 'captain' at each place. Every other hopeful wants to get to the precincts with their own well-led turn-up. They each want an able persuader to deliver the caucus stump statements. They each want no waverers under their wings. The only limits on the larger pool of show-ups are to be either registered or registrable Republicans.

Let us set the scene, Adam. A Grand Old Party Caucus. A registration table. A resident of New Jersey with a trolley of Rand books and a happy smile. At the next table, a young child clutching her Democratic Party registration for two counties over. A matron, having her name crossed off The List, while she hears the lady besides her say, "I would like to register. My precinct captain is a drunken whore and a liar but she said I could show up and vote my ass off. What kind of ID do you need? I live in the trailer-park down by the river and am a taxpayer. I looked at the map and I think I am in the right place. Why didn't that bitch phone me? I am going to switch my vote to Trump. Cruz can shove it."

Over there, Adam, are the resources with which to answer your own question. You prefer the Socratic method of going to source, querying the other guys on the front porch, and good for you. Since Marc and I are prevented by the Information Wall from dark-web USA election information, you can rest assured we are utterly irrelevant to the entertainment here, and not just because we have no vote. You don't have a vote in Iowa, but that doesn't stop you from informing this precinct on Interesting Things in Iowa.

I am going to ask you one question, Adam, and hope you can switch from Socratic to plain discussion.

Thirty-five odd days out from the tallies, what do you think interested Iowa spectators should be focusing on? (in other words, what parts of the story, ground-game, numbers speculation, turn-out history/expectations, other campaign-announced targets and metrics, indicators, and so on).

You will no doubt have a good gestalt on the Iowa contest, Adam. You probably have some perceptive observations to help orient less-informed spectators and fans. I wish I would hear more of that from you, and less of the suggestion the Canucki contingent are a bit dim and misinformed where it counts.

In other words, I think you are the kind of political junkie who will enrich discussion with real neat shit, surprising facts, instructive comparisons, shrewd assessments. I wish you would get to that neat shit. You will do a better job than me with no dog in the race.

Again, in the Iowa Republican Caucus to be held in approximately 32 days, who will be deemed registerable at that precinct on that day?

A...

Could you imagine your own response Adam if you gave out a well thought out and highly articulate response ( which you often do on threads here , and makes you one on the esteemed members on this board ) and someone wrote " I stopped reading after the first sentence " , then proceeded to ask said poster a question ?

What would you say to said poster , in an intelligent , unemotional and honest response ?

Marc:

If it was a poster who I had never had a conversation about this specific issue both on the board and by the famous or infamous "backstage" OL channel...the issue would not present itself.

That is not the case here and if it shows my complete irritation about the behavior, that is on me.

A...

This is a war , and DT does not have the guns , the money and most importantly the will to fight .

Marc,

You mean like this warm-up?

Hillary Clinton has announced that she is letting her husband out to campaign but HE'S DEMONSTRATED A PENCHANT FOR SEXISM, so inappropriate!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

December 27, 2015

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:smile:

Michael

No sir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump is playing a game with Clinton and I love it ! That tweet was hilarious and beautiful and very accurate .

The issue I mean is the current war that is starting , I mean the one for the nominee . Trump v Clinton is an impossibility . So who cares about a war that cannot happen . Trump will be back on the island building stuff at 57th and Lexington ( or wherever as I do not even know if those streets meet - we don't use numbers up here, just names ) and lo and behold he will have a higher net worth at that time .

He is literally a genius . One who has no intention of going to fight in a war that he knows he cannot win .

So everyone can keep spouting their views , and their great skills at finding videos on google , and using their intelligence and wit and objectiveness here , but push comes to shove my man , Donald Trump is way slicker , and savvy and richer than all of us combined .

To quote my wonderful and most fav hip hop artist Nicki Minaj " bitches are like crabs in a bucket " , Donald is The Donald my friends and we are all just crabs ( myself included )

Yes!!!

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10156462054585725:0"data-width="500"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10156462054585725:0"><p>Thank you!!</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/">Donald J. Trump</a> on <a href="https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10156462054585725:0">Saturday, December 26, 2015</a></blockquote></div></div>

Drip... drip... drip...

Michael

Exactly my point !!!!!!!!!!

I knew that you would come around my man !!!!!!!

The D is getting rich , rich off social media !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliance , genius , capitalista ,

President ?????????

No , richer than when he started , uh yea

This is a war , and DT does not have the guns , the money and most importantly the will to fight .

Marc,

You mean like this warm-up?

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Michael

No sir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump is playing a game with Clinton and I love it ! That tweet was hilarious and beautiful and very accurate .

The issue I mean is the current war that is starting , I mean the one for the nominee . Trump v Clinton is an impossibility . So who cares about a war that cannot happen . Trump will be back on the island building stuff at 57th and Lexington ( or wherever as I do not even know if those streets meet - we don't use numbers up here, just names ) and lo and behold he will have a higher net worth at that time .

He is literally a genius . One who has no intention of going to fight in a war that he knows he cannot win .

So everyone can keep spouting their views , and their great skills at finding videos on google , and using their intelligence and wit and objectiveness here , but push comes to shove my man , Donald Trump is way slicker , and savvy and richer than all of us combined .

To quote my wonderful and most fav hip hop artist Nicki Minaj " bitches are like crabs in a bucket " , Donald is The Donald my friends and we are all just crabs ( myself included )

You are sounding more and more desperate. If Trump is reading this thread your "genius" hyperbolic flattery might work, not that I'd take that bet.

--Brant

he's still snowballing, btw; and you are now part of the snowball

I'm not sure, in fact I doubt that Trump's success has much of anything to do with executive ability, unless you see it as cheerleading. Perhaps the latter implies the former. Fiorina projects competence, experience, and depth of knowledge to no avail. Trump says to hell with them, they're fired (other candidates, incumbents, bureaucrats, the media, and party bosses). People like Trump because he leaves so many policy doors open and wants to throw out illegals, bar Muslims from entry. There is an intense desire in America to cut off the Free Shit Army, and although it hasn't been promised, white working class (mostly men) are willing to suspend disbelief that it might be possible Trump would do it.

Congress can't. Bush and Rubio won't. Christie is a used car salesman. It has to be Trump or Cruz. Between them, Trump is a private sector dealmaker, Cruz a neo-con zionist hawk. Cruz loses to Hillary. Trump tells her she's fat and ugly. I think most independent American voters would like to see Hillary insulted repeatedly. Trump wins.

Brilliant post and comments !

Agree totally with one exception ( obviously , since its me ) .

In Vietnam , Americans came home in body bags .

In Lebanon , the Israelis came home in body bags

In Afganistan , Russian soldiers and American soldiers came home in body bags .

Why do all the Arab countries not go into Israel and destroy everything ( God forbid ) ?

Why does Obama simply take all the guns away from all Americans ?

Why does the Canadian army not invade the United States ?

Its real simple . You cannot go into a country and and expect soldiers to not fight much harder when they are defending their families and their lives and their country .Its a different kid of fight .

Trump is planning on going into Washington DC , and starting a war against only Congress , The House , the way of life . His army is folks who don't vote .

aint happening in this lifetime , DT knows it , I know it , we all know the few posters on this board know it , Sheldon Adelson knows it .

This board will know it , and know it real soon .

Yeah yeah , Reagen blah blah blah , now everyone can come tell me why I do not understand Israel , Vietnam , Afganistan , and guns but not my point .

DT don't fight wars that he cannot win . Yeah , he is that smart .

Sorry Adam, I dont know how to answer one word questions. Im not voting. Its a circus with a live wire act and Im queasy watching the performance. High stakes, for sure, though the outcome is not in doubt. If you know what I mean.

I understand your disgust with the "system," however, I do not know what you mean about "...the outcome is not in doubt."

The floor is yours...

A...

I was being vague. I meant by my comment that there wont be a substantive change in the political manner or kind or in how business is conducted in Washington DC no matter who is elected president. I had the sense that there are some who felt Trump is the answer to hope and change. I may have forgotten who the audience is. )

I thought that was what you meant, I just prefer to be sure.

I am not going to be around for too many more of these, however, I am totally willing to suspend disbelief this election because the anger in this country is a righteous anger.

That makes a difference to me.

I cannot think of anyone screwing things up anymore than they are.

I have two children out there doing well and I would like them to have a chance.

However, if we cannot stop zero based budgeting and open immigration, we are toast.

I at least see The Donald as the most competent Chief Executive that we have available and one who has the balls to do it.

Aristotle explained that if you have the will and the power, the deed is done.

He has the will, we shall see about the power.

A...

Man , don't say that !!!!! I need you to be around at least for the next 8 elections so thats like 2044 cause I will be quoting this thread over and over every time you tell me about US politics - I will quote this thread .

When Chelsea and Melia are fighting for the Dems , and Trumps kids and Romneys kids are fighting for the Repubs , I will still be quoting this . Unless our very sexy leader bans me from this site - then I will simply start my only site called " Unobjectivist Living "and just post all day to myself and Adam and MSK and beg William to join .

The Marc

-J

Personally I think that that reference is a disgusting attack on all women . To even write that is horrific and it would never be allowed in society to write that about a man . As someone with a beautiful mom , wife and 2 daughters I really believe you should apologize for said comment . Even as a joke , you have no leg to stand on my friend . Man up , and apologize please .

Hillary Clinton was the first lady , Secretary of State , the Democratic nominee , and potential POTUS .

Respect towards women is what our society needs .

A...

Marc:

If it was a poster who I had never had a conversation about this specific issue both on the board and by the famous or infamous "backstage" OL channel...the issue would not present itself.

That is not the case here and if it shows my complete irritation about the behavior, that is on me.

A...

I only finished grade 12 , never went to University so for me to grasp things please simplify .

I do not even understand what you just wrote , sorry

Sorry Adam, I dont know how to answer one word questions. Im not voting. Its a circus with a live wire act and Im queasy watching the performance. High stakes, for sure, though the outcome is not in doubt. If you know what I mean.

I understand your disgust with the "system," however, I do not know what you mean about "...the outcome is not in doubt."

The floor is yours...

A...

I was being vague. I meant by my comment that there wont be a substantive change in the political manner or kind or in how business is conducted in Washington DC no matter who is elected president. I had the sense that there are some who felt Trump is the answer to hope and change. I may have forgotten who the audience is. )

I thought that was what you meant, I just prefer to be sure.

I am not going to be around for too many more of these, however, I am totally willing to suspend disbelief this election because the anger in this country is a righteous anger.

That makes a difference to me.

I cannot think of anyone screwing things up anymore than they are.

I have two children out there doing well and I would like them to have a chance.

However, if we cannot stop zero based budgeting and open immigration, we are toast.

I at least see The Donald as the most competent Chief Executive that we have available and one who has the balls to do it.

Aristotle explained that if you have the will and the power, the deed is done.

He has the will, we shall see about the power.

A...

I thought about our conversation with my morning coffee and I guess I am not ready to "strike" since I am still willing to fight in the political electoral money battlegrounds we refer to as elections.

It was a semi-light bulb realization to me in the context of Atlas Shrugged and that "strike."

So thanks, it was our conversation backed up by Italian Espresso coffee. I use that as most folks use regular coffee...in other words - jet fuel.

el-pico-coffee_241-01.gif

bustelo-logo.gifcafe-caribe-logo-cropped.gif

All Cuban coffees Marc!!

This is what goes into my drip Cuisinart coffee maker - lol

A...

Marc wrote: You need a Rubio to beat a Clinton. No one else could. Rubio gets the Reagan Democrats whom Trump and this board claim will put DT in the chair. Rubio gets the Hispanics. Rubio gets the woman vote . . . . Ok , cute story but how does that make him sensitive? My wife is from communist Cuba and played volleyball, but she has never called me the Marc. Although, I would love that! . . . I really could not give a f--- about Susan Estrich . . . . Rubio will pick a Trump endorsed VP. . . . . . . . I hardly ever get quoted here (for good), but I will take this as compliment towards me Brant for posting an article stating what I have been stating all along! Gracias,
end quote

I knew it! We are NOW on to you Marc. You ain’t no “marc.” Heck no - it’s Marco, everyone! Marc is actually Marco Rubio using a barely hidden pseudonym. Welcome to OL, Senator.

But wait until The Press catches on. They will be reviewing Marco’s every word here. Is that a campaign killer? Mr. Rubio, you need to be more careful.
Peter

Marc wrote: You need a Rubio to beat a Clinton. No one else could. Rubio gets the Reagan Democrats whom Trump and this board claim will put DT in the chair. Rubio gets the Hispanics. Rubio gets the woman vote . . . . Ok , cute story but how does that make him sensitive? My wife is from communist Cuba and played volleyball, but she has never called me the Marc. Although, I would love that! . . . I really could not give a f--- about Susan Estrich . . . . Rubio will pick a Trump endorsed VP. . . . . . . . I hardly ever get quoted here (for good), but I will take this as compliment towards me Brant for posting an article stating what I have been stating all along! Gracias,

end quote

I knew it! We are NOW on to you Marc. You ain’t no “marc.” Heck no - it’s Marco, everyone! Marc is actually Marco Rubio using a barely hidden pseudonym. Welcome to OL, Senator.

But wait until The Press catches on. They will be reviewing Marco’s every word here. Is that a campaign killer? Mr. Rubio, you need to be more careful.

Peter

animaatjes-cats-1905532.gif