Donald Trump

If Trump receives “No Shows” at the voting booths because of RINO’S dislike . . . or if people who think elections are rigged don’t vote because it won’t matter . . . then Trump’s possible 2024 run will come up short.

The DOW is edging upwards and is close to 35,000, so it must be due to Joe. That’s a joke, but he will take credit for it.    

Trump voters aren't buying that the elections are even legitimate, anymore, so if 2020 isn't resolved, 2022 is going to be a shit-show all around, and 2024 may not even happen. What will happen remains to be seen, and only a fool would place their bets at this point, because we are seriously looking at a pivotal point of no-return to the status quo.

"Things fall apart; the center cannot hold."

This is it. Poll predictions at this point are meaningless. This is the cross-roads, the precipice.

And don't count on the MSM to tell you this. When the reporters claim that chants of "Fuck Joe Biden!" at sports rallies are really "Let's Go, Branden!", only to become a meme in its own right (the MSM can't tell the MILLIONS of people  shouting "Fuck Joe Biden!" that they're saying otherwise), they've lost the narrative. And with the newest story about Katie Couric ADMITTING that she edited Ruth Bader Ginsberg's words so as not to upset the RBG fans when she agreed with Trump...well, only the most naive or dishonest people can believe the MSM at face-value, or continue to evade their verified lying, at this point, while splitting hairs over Trump statements...

One prediction came true: "This was NOT another 4-year election."
What happens next remains to be seen. But as for the status-quo, "The jig is up."

katie-couric-ruth-bader-PREVIEW.jpg?qual
NYPOST.COM

Katie Couric has admitted that, in a 2016 interview, she withheld Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s harshest comments on kneeling during the national...

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

"Things fall apart; the center cannot hold."

"…centre…"

British spelling.  😃😃😃

2ade64e2ec274d1c56ceeb02f53e584f50bc663b
WWW.POETRYFOUNDATION.ORG

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
Turning and turning in the widening gyre   
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,

Ellen 😇

• Smile 1

On 10/14/2021 at 1:21 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter,

You just wrote:

"I would say it means..."

There's the problem.

Those words from Trump don't mean what you say they mean.

Here is what Trump's words do mean, in his own words, and this is literal, not from the "I would say" universe:

The single most important thing is to "solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020."

If that single most important thing is not done, the consequence will be that "Republicans will not be voting in ’22 and ’24."

That's what Trump's words mean. He's not commanding people to not vote. He's saying he knows the character of MAGA people and--on their own volition--they will not come out to vote if they believe the election will be a farce like in 2020.

(Apropos, I think Trump would suck on a dill pickle in public before he would ever use the word "volition" in campaign and PR mode. :) )

In fact, I know I can find other quotes of Trump saying this same meaning openly and in clearer terms if I ever took the time. I've heard it several times. But that's a total waste of time because pretty soon he's going to say it again. And again. And again. (Lots of rallies coming.)

What's worse is that he's right.

Anyone familiar with Trump's style and history knows that he would never say "don't vote." Hell, his problem with Lin Wood was that Lin Wood was telling Georgians not to vote during the Senate race scam in 2020 and Trump came out saying the opposite at the time. He told people the race was crooked, but they had to take the shot.

Trump is not Galt, who walked away as a strategy.

Trump never walks away from a fight. Not when he's in the arena.

Remember this quote? Trump's exact quote about John McCain:

That's Trump.

Not that spin by a National Review anti-Trumper Lincoln-Project-ass-kissing toady.

Michael

Wendy Rogers just came out (via one of her email blasts) with a similar explanation of what Trump said vs. what it was claimed he meant:

Rogers: "President Trump had it right!

[quoting Trump]:

“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ’22 or ’24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.”

Rogers again: "Mind you, President Trump wasn't telling anyone not to vote. He was saying, people won't vote unless they know their vote will be counted fairly. "

• Upvote 1