Donald Trump

If Trump receives “No Shows” at the voting booths because of RINO’S dislike . . . or if people who think elections are rigged don’t vote because it won’t matter . . . then Trump’s possible 2024 run will come up short.

The DOW is edging upwards and is close to 35,000, so it must be due to Joe. That’s a joke, but he will take credit for it.    

Trump voters aren't buying that the elections are even legitimate, anymore, so if 2020 isn't resolved, 2022 is going to be a shit-show all around, and 2024 may not even happen. What will happen remains to be seen, and only a fool would place their bets at this point, because we are seriously looking at a pivotal point of no-return to the status quo.

"Things fall apart; the center cannot hold."

This is it. Poll predictions at this point are meaningless. This is the cross-roads, the precipice.

• Smile 1

And don't count on the MSM to tell you this. When the reporters claim that chants of "Fuck Joe Biden!" at sports rallies are really "Let's Go, Branden!", only to become a meme in its own right (the MSM can't tell the MILLIONS of people  shouting "Fuck Joe Biden!" that they're saying otherwise), they've lost the narrative. And with the newest story about Katie Couric ADMITTING that she edited Ruth Bader Ginsberg's words so as not to upset the RBG fans when she agreed with Trump...well, only the most naive or dishonest people can believe the MSM at face-value, or continue to evade their verified lying, at this point, while splitting hairs over Trump statements...

One prediction came true: "This was NOT another 4-year election."
What happens next remains to be seen. But as for the status-quo, "The jig is up."

katie-couric-ruth-bader-PREVIEW.jpg?qual
NYPOST.COM

Katie Couric has admitted that, in a 2016 interview, she withheld Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s harshest comments on kneeling during the national...

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

"…centre…"

British spelling.  😃😃😃

2ade64e2ec274d1c56ceeb02f53e584f50bc663b
WWW.POETRYFOUNDATION.ORG

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
Turning and turning in the widening gyre   
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,

Ellen 😇

• Smile 1

On 10/14/2021 at 1:21 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter,

You just wrote:

"I would say it means..."

There's the problem.

Those words from Trump don't mean what you say they mean.

Here is what Trump's words do mean, in his own words, and this is literal, not from the "I would say" universe:

The single most important thing is to "solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020."

If that single most important thing is not done, the consequence will be that "Republicans will not be voting in ’22 and ’24."

That's what Trump's words mean. He's not commanding people to not vote. He's saying he knows the character of MAGA people and--on their own volition--they will not come out to vote if they believe the election will be a farce like in 2020.

(Apropos, I think Trump would suck on a dill pickle in public before he would ever use the word "volition" in campaign and PR mode. :) )

In fact, I know I can find other quotes of Trump saying this same meaning openly and in clearer terms if I ever took the time. I've heard it several times. But that's a total waste of time because pretty soon he's going to say it again. And again. And again. (Lots of rallies coming.)

What's worse is that he's right.

Anyone familiar with Trump's style and history knows that he would never say "don't vote." Hell, his problem with Lin Wood was that Lin Wood was telling Georgians not to vote during the Senate race scam in 2020 and Trump came out saying the opposite at the time. He told people the race was crooked, but they had to take the shot.

Trump is not Galt, who walked away as a strategy.

Trump never walks away from a fight. Not when he's in the arena.

Remember this quote? Trump's exact quote about John McCain:

That's Trump.

Not that spin by a National Review anti-Trumper Lincoln-Project-ass-kissing toady.

Michael

Wendy Rogers just came out (via one of her email blasts) with a similar explanation of what Trump said vs. what it was claimed he meant:

Rogers: "President Trump had it right!

[quoting Trump]:

“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ’22 or ’24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.”

Rogers again: "Mind you, President Trump wasn't telling anyone not to vote. He was saying, people won't vote unless they know their vote will be counted fairly. "

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

From page twelve of “The Goddess of the Market, Ayn Rand and the American Right:” “Alisa’s most enthusiastic audience for these early stories were her two sisters. Nora the youngest, shared her introversion and artistic inclinations. Her specialty was witty caricatures of her family that blended man and beast. Alisa and Nora were inseparable, calling themselves Dact 1, and Dact 2, after the winged dinosaurs of Arthur Conan Doyle’s fantastic adventure story, “The Lost World.” The middle sister Natasha, a skilled pianist, was outgoing and social. Both Nora and Natasha shared a keen appreciation for the elder sister’s creativity, and at bedtime Alisa regaled them with her latest tales.”

If the Czars were bad, what horrors awaited them after The Communist Revolution! A closet for an apartment, a young Ayn teaching red soldiers to read, carrying water up to their apartment in buckets and no electricity. “Rusty nails on the walls, showed the places, where old paintings had hung. So little food, she was a hungry adolescent girl. Ayn remembers begging her Mom for (literally) their last dried chick pea to stave off hunger.

From Page 14: “At parties hostesses could offer their guests only dubious delicacies, such as potato skin cookies and tea with saccharine tablets instead of sugar.”

And now we have a President and a progressive philosophy of Government that extols as a virtue, *The Redistribution of Wealth.* and the over taxation of the wealthy to pay for their indulgences. What again, has happened to America? Trump 2024.

From CNN: At least five former Trump administration staffers have voluntarily spoken with the House committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capital. CNN has learned . . . . News of the outreach comes as Trump is engaged in a legal battle over the committee's investigation. Trump has sued the committee and the National Archives in an attempt to shield documents from them. And an attorney for the former President recently instructed four former Trump administration officials -- Mark Meadows, Dan Scavino, Stephen Bannon and Kash Patel -- not to provide any testimony or documents to the investigative panel, claiming they are protected "from disclosure by the executive and other privileges, including among others the presidential communications, deliberative process, and attorney-client privileges." end quote

It bothers me that Steve Bannon broadcast the day before that, January 6 was going to be baaaaddddd . . . what was that supposed to mean if not what happened? He should have kept his mouth shut. But now it is out there for all those who want to harm President Trump. Now everybody available is being asked even though it may be speculation on their parts, “So, what did you know and when did you know it?” 

2 hours ago, Peter said:

From CNN: At least five former Trump administration staffers have voluntarily spoken with the House committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capital. CNN has learned . . . . News of the outreach comes as Trump is engaged in a legal battle over the committee's investigation. Trump has sued the committee and the National Archives in an attempt to shield documents from them. And an attorney for the former President recently instructed four former Trump administration officials -- Mark Meadows, Dan Scavino, Stephen Bannon and Kash Patel -- not to provide any testimony or documents to the investigative panel, claiming they are protected "from disclosure by the executive and other privileges, including among others the presidential communications, deliberative process, and attorney-client privileges." end quote

It bothers me that Steve Bannon broadcast the day before that, January 6 was going to be baaaaddddd . . . what was that supposed to mean if not what happened? He should have kept his mouth shut. But now it is out there for all those who want to harm President Trump. Now everybody available is being asked even though it may be speculation on their parts, “So, what did you know and when did you know it?” 

Bannon got Trump elected.

They are over the target, I would worry if I were "them", and Im not too concerned about propoganda from CNN.

• Upvote 2
  • Smile 1

Jeanine Pirro interviews former president Trump:

vzhDc.qR4e.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Donald Trump grades Biden administration

53 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Jeanine Pirro interviews former president Trump:

Uh oh. You ain't allowed to say "former." That's a joke. If Trump is still the real "president" he will have served two terms by the time 2024 rolls around. That's meant as another lame joke. He should be advising his proxy, Joe Biden, on what to do, and hold daily "presidential" briefings / beefings. joke. I got a million of 'em.  

48 minutes ago, Peter said:

Uh oh. You ain't allowed to say "former." That's a joke. If Trump is still the real "president" he will have served two terms by the time 2024 rolls around. That's meant as another lame joke. He should be advising his proxy, Joe Biden, on what to do, and hold daily "presidential" briefings / beefings. joke. I got a million of 'em.  

When Trump gets reinstated, then I will ask again, does he het to run again in 2024? 

So assuming President Trump is reinstated before the end of the first quarter in 2022, then I am curious how that will play out in 24.

On 10/14/2021 at 2:59 PM, ThatGuy said:

Trump voters aren't buying that the elections are even legitimate, anymore, so if 2020 isn't resolved, 2022 is going to be a shit-show all around, and 2024 may not even happen. What will happen remains to be seen, and only a fool would place their bets at this point, because we are seriously looking at a pivotal point of no-return to the status quo.

This is it. Poll predictions at this point are meaningless. This is the cross-roads, the precipice.

Well said! 

Bravisimo!

Last night in Virginia proved that November 2022 will be an absolute avalanche.

Everyone knows this at this point except Joe Biden who cannot even differentiate the Pope from a black baseball player.

The Democratic party ceases to exist, 2022 willnot even be an event at this point.

The King is dead, long live the King.

President Galt is coming home.

2 hours ago, Marc said:

The Democratic party ceases to exist, 2022 willnot even be an event at this point.

The King is dead, long live the King.

President Galt is coming home.

Well, now...to paraphrase General "Buck" Turgidson, "I'd hate to judge something like that before all the facts are in..." (see the NJ governor race holdup in counting votes, a replay of Nov 2020...)

A D governor hasn't won re-election is over forty years in NJ , and have you seen the race in southern Jersey, an unknown , a professional trucker who spent like $200 on campaigning is about to beat the longest serving legislator , the state Senate President Steve Sweeney aka Trenton Tammany .

Here is an interesting piece / excerpt about VP choices for President Trump from The Hill:  . . . Trump topping the 2024 GOP ticket likely means replacing former Vice President Mike Pence. Why? On Jan.12, the New York Times confirmed a terse exchange summarizing their schism. The conversation occurred on Jan. 6, before Pence presided over the constitutionally mandated joint session of Congress certifying the states’ Electoral College votes. After Pence refused the president’s demands to overturn the election results, Trump allegedly said: “You can either go down in history as a patriot, or you can go down in history as a pu--y.” . . . .

In first place is Nikki Haley, twice-elected governor before joining the Trump administration as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations . . . . Trump and Haley have a complicated up-and-down relationship. Most notably, her February bombshell Politico interview signaled she was separating from the former president and positioning herself to lead a post-Trump GOP. But in April, Haley inched back, saying, “I would not run if President Trump ran, and I would talk to him about it.” Then, this month, she switched again, stating her decision to run would not be dependent on Trump. Obviously, Haley and Trump would need relationship counseling before joining forces, but she is a strong, qualified woman and could be an asset to Trump.

What will the people of Pence’s home state of Indiana do if Pence is dropped from Trump’s team in 2024? Would Pence still campaign for President Trump?

From USA TODAY: . . . Many Trump supporters have turned on Pence after he presided over the Senate's approval of the 2020 Electoral College vote. Some who attended the Jan. 6 riots at the U.S. Capitol erected makeshift gallows and chanted "hang Mike Pence" as others flooded the halls of Congress in search of the vice president . . . Pence told the crowd in Iowa City Monday that he continues to share concerns about voter integrity, but he stood by his decision in January. "I understand the disappointment in the election," he said. "You might remember I was on the ballot. But you've got to be willing to do your duty. And the time may come that some of you are in that position, or one like it. And I just have a feeling based on the shining faces I’m seeing around here you’re going to be men and women who do your duty in that time as well."

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Proved? Oh Great Karnac, who will be Trump's running mate in 2024? 

Will he be allowed to run in 2024 is the real question once he gets reinstated.

When he gets reinstated, whomever his running mate will be ( I can guarantee its wont be Pence) will be his running mate in 2024.

Does it even matter though? 

7 hours ago, Marc said:

Will he be allowed to run in 2024 is the real question once he gets reinstated.

He won't be reinstated. Period. Where is this shit coming from? Seriously. What information do you have that tells you Trump is being reinstated?

2 hours ago, Peter said:

He won't be reinstated. Period. Where is this shit coming from? Seriously. What information do you have that tells you Trump is being reinstated?

Peter,

Are you doing fact or rhetoric?

Facts have conditions to be valid. But rhetoric-wise, you can say anything you want and it's all copacetic.

Fact-wise, you don't know if Trump will be reinstated or not. I don't know that either (mainly because the batteries on my crystal ball dried up :) ). Nobody knows that.

The USA has not had an election coup of this magnitude up to now. So some remedy will happen. If it doesn't, there's always war. Right? That's what people will do.

I mean, that's historically the way humans have resolved their differences when reasonableness leaves the room the bullying level ramps up on both sides.

Is it possible for Trump to be reinstated? The USA system of government can do that if the people want it. Is it possible for Trump not to be reinstated? Ditto.

Can I tell the future with certainty? Nope. Can you? Nope. Can anybody? Nope.

So there it is.

:)

Michael

17 hours ago, Peter said:

Yes he will.

From my brain.

The only information that I have is looking at the world from a geo political perspective.

Biden did not win.

Everyone knows that ( except maybe Biden lollll but thats another issue).

It was fraudulent and the chickens are coming home to roost.

Virginia was huge, and was he beginning of the end.

I dont know for sure how it will play out but I do know that The People will win,and Trump will be the President before the summer time.

And that the Dow will be significantly lower than 36000 too

2 hours ago, Marc said:

Yes he will.

From my brain.

The only information that I have is looking at the world from a geo political perspective.

Biden did not win.

Everyone knows that ( except maybe Biden lollll but thats another issue).

It was fraudulent and the chickens are coming home to roost.

Virginia was huge, and was he beginning of the end.

I dont know for sure how it will play out but I do know that The People will win,and Trump will be the President before the summer time.

And that the Dow will be significantly lower than 36000 too

FWIW (i.e., don't get carried away):

This is now making the Twitter rounds, fueling the speculation that Biden is on his way out...(either via a Trump reinstatement, or by being replaced with Kamala Harris...)

(The statement from the video from MSNBC: "We're also waiting to here from the occupant of this [White] house; former president Joe Biden...")

5 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

FWIW (i.e., don't get carried away):

This is now making the Twitter rounds, fueling the speculation that Biden is on his way out...(either via a Trump reinstatement, or by being replaced with Kamala Harris...)

(The statement from the video from MSNBC: "We're also waiting to here from the occupant of this [White] house; former president Joe Biden...")

Lollllll love it!!!!!!

So in the scenerio where Trump does not get reinstated for a few more months and Kamala becomes President.

Could she be allowed to take President Obama as her VP? 

Would that be allowed?

Then she gets removed and Obama becomes President?