• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael Stuart Kelly

• Peter

• Jon Letendre

• Brant Gaede

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's what it says at the top of the page.  Your point?  It's not like this thread has devolved into a medley of cat videos.  Yet.  

It is intriguing.  I've been fairly obsessed for about a year with thinking about details.  I find microbiology fascinating. I wouldn't be wise, however, to talk about details.  The schemers are

They see suave, debonair Frisco giving a philosophically deep money speech, or John Galt taking over a radio presentation and addressing the audience in the manner of a professor. If they don't see th

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Jules Troy said:

Ha!  See ya 

Jules,

You can if you want.

I won't.

:)

(btw - In case anyone is wondering since I didn't explain it, my tipping point came over trolling with smileys. That guy never "liked" anything Peter wrote--he only laughed at it. Over and over and over. But when Peter said he got the vaccine, that guy gave him the highest most positive emoji reaction he could--limited due to an error I had made last December. I am absolutely sure he thought the vaccine was a Deep State cull and control mechanism to use on the population and, in the best of cases, dangerous. Whether he is right or not is beside the point. He was "praising," but actually taunting, Peter because--from his view--Peter was going to die sooner than normal. Not die hyperbolically like in name-calling. Die in reality. Real reality. This is dark and twisted shit. I know death. I don't want people who relish the death of others anywhere near me. I immediately lost all respect and good will for that jerk. I don't expect to be writing about him again. I didn't want to write this, for that matter. But I feel deep loyalty, even love, for the members and regular readers of OL. So I felt they should know.)

Michael

40 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The latest statement from President Trump:

Actually, now is a short time after that post and this statement is the latest:

image.png

You can read about this one here:

“A RINO of the Highest Order – A Pompous Fool” — Donald Trump’s Latest Smackdown of Karl Rove is One for the Ages

Today was a feel-good day.

Michael

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

[...] when Peter said he got the vaccine, that guy gave him the highest most positive emoji reaction he could [....] He was "praising," but actually taunting, Peter because--from his view--Peter was going to die sooner than normal. Not die hyperbolically like in name-calling. Die in reality. Real reality. This is dark and twisted shit. I know death. I don't want people who relish the death of others anywhere near me. I immediately lost all respect and good will for that jerk. I don't expect to be writing about him again. I didn't want to write this, for that matter. But I feel deep loyalty, even love, for the members and regular readers of OL. So I felt they should know.)

Michael

I noticed that "trophy" emoji and interpreted it the same way you did and, like you, was sickened by it.

Ellen

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is President Trump's latest interview--with Heather at Newmax.

NEWSMAX EXCLUSIVE: FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMP JOINS AMERICAN AGENDA

image.png

He's rebuilding it all--without major vulnerabilities--despite the 2020 election fraud and Deep State treason.

And he's playing for keeps.

Michael

For keeps! Yikes , that is ominous.  President for life?.

Maybe he could take the presidency, sort of like a reverse mortgage, and only give it back when he, you know, decides to move. So to speak.

Tom Selleck explains it all better.

On 3/5/2021 at 12:51 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jules,

You can if you want.

I won't.

(btw - In case anyone is wondering since I didn't explain it, my tipping point came over trolling with smileys. That guy never "liked" anything Peter wrote--he only laughed at it. Over and over and over. But when Peter said he got the vaccine, that guy gave him the highest most positive emoji reaI just came acrossction he could--limited due to an error I had made last December. I am absolutely sure he thought the vaccine was a Deep State cull and control mechanism to use on the population and, in the best of cases, dangerous. Whether he is right or not is beside the point. He was "praising," but actually taunting, Peter because--from his view--Peter was going to die sooner than normal. Not die hyperbolically like in name-calling. Die in reality. Real reality. This is dark and twisted shit. I know death. I don't want people who relish the death of others anywhere near me. I immediately lost all respect and good will for that jerk. I don't expect to be writing about him again. I didn't want to write this, for that matter. But I feel deep loyalty, even love, for the members and regular readers of OL. So I felt they should know.)

Michael

I just came across this..d you mean that the smiley rating is a negative one?....I didn't know that, I have used it it for thIngsthat make me smile, either because it is reall,y funny or I think it was well said or I agree with the point of view expressed...I save the sarcasm and irony for the content of my posts. I think the old timers know that... That,s why I almost never use emojis, Another aid to communication that only confuses me further!,

I don,t know what happened with Jules but you have to remember the guy is from Alberta.

13 hours ago, caroljane said:

Tom Selleck explains it all better.

On the TV show "Blue Bloods," Tom Selleck is NY Commissioner of Police. He would do a good job playing President Trump in a movie.

• Smile 1
  • 2 weeks later...

From the Net, quoting President Donald J. Trump: “So many people are looking to run against Crazy Liz Cheney—but we only want one,” he said in an April 14 statement released by his political-action committee. “She is so far down in Wyoming polls that the only way she can win is numerous candidates running against her and splitting the vote. Hopefully, that won’t happen. I’ll make an Endorsement soon!” Ms. Cheney’s campaign didn’t directly respond when asked for comment. “Liz is standing up for the Constitution and standing up to the Biden administration’s partisan overreach, so it’s no surprise her approach is resonating in the form of increased donations,” Kevin Seifert, a Cheney political adviser, said in a statement . . . . end quote

I will NOT donate a penny to Liz Cheney. El Presidente is still VIABLE for 2024! I have no doubt we will have the “usual suspects” wanting to run for President but if he is “well enough,” I will support him to the max.

I want him to be America’s President again. And I hope he names a Veep who also cherishes America’s values.  Peter

On 4/7/2021 at 9:49 AM, caroljane said:

I just came across this..d you mean that the smiley rating is a negative one?....I didn't know that, I have used it it for thIngsthat make me smile, either because it is reall,y funny or I think it was well said or I agree with the point of view expressed...I save the sarcasm and irony for the content of my posts. I think the old timers know that... That,s why I almost never use emojis, Another aid to communication that only confuses me further!,

I don,t know what happened with Jules but you have to remember the guy is from Alberta.

Still kickin Caroljane :)

• Smile 1
10 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Still kickin Caroljane :)

With both feet now! Life as a uniped was so boring.

I do not recommend trying to kick with both feet at the same time though. It seems to take a lot of practice..