Donald Trump

How can there be proof when crooked courts do not accept evidence, when the mainstream media won't even mention it, and when tech giants openly censor people talking about it?

Watch the videos of the different hearings I have provided here on OL and anyone can see all the evidence they need. There is gobs and gobs of it. And from what I understand, the hearings only scratch the surface.

Soon this evidence will be in the respective courts--going straight up to the Supreme Court--in a form where it can be transformed into proof.

Or, alternatively, watch what a few state legislatures do with these "allegations easy to make."

Agree or disagree, at least look.

When people talk about evidence and proof, they should at least look.

Ellen looks. I know because she has been discussing it with me.

In my view, this topic is way too important to go off into trolling and flaming. But to each his own.

Michael

• Upvote 1

What part of American nationalism makes the world worse off? Specifically what Trump policies harm 'the world', and actually specifically what do you mean by ' the world'?

14 minutes ago, RobinReborn said:

Trump is going to lose and the world will be better off because of it.  Some of his supporters will move on - and those who don't will be exchanging their rationality for whatever hopes and emotions Trump's lies, false promises and distortions had given them.

RR,

Do you only speak in negative opinions and in the future tense?

:)

On a serious note, do you want to discuss this or are you here to troll?

If I understand you, you don't think the people on OL who support Trump are rational. But even worse, from what you said, they were rational once and exchanged their rationality for deceptive handouts from Trump.

That doesn't sound like you are interested in any discussion.

Michael

• Smile 1

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

How can there be proof when crooked courts do not accept evidence, when the mainstream media won't even mention it, and when tech giants openly censor people talking about it?

It's a question with a few entailments. A loaded question, as it were.

Watch the videos of the different hearings I have provided here on OL and anyone can see all the evidence they need. There is gobs and gobs of it. And from what I understand, the hearings only scratch the surface.

Soon this evidence will be in the respective courts--going straight up to the Supreme Court--in a form where it can be transformed into proof.

Which particular appeal to the Court do you think will be the first accepted?  

Or, alternatively, watch what a few state legislatures do with these "allegations easy to make."

Agree or disagree, at least look.

When people talk about evidence and proof, they should at least look.

I think the Krakenstein monster has met an unforeseen situation with The Villagers:

Quo vadis?

Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome (apnews.com)

Edited by william.scherk
Added link to AP story on Attorney-General William Barr

2 hours ago, tmj said:

The same AP service that in an article about clashes between rivals groups in DC the night of the MAGA March/ Stop the Steal demonstrations estimated the crowd at about 10-15 k attendees of the marches?

Well, AP has over 3,000 employees. If you want to discover what William Barr had to say, AP broke the story -- under the byline of Mike Balsamo. Subsequent stories may or may not have the same level of detail.

There are a few Trump-friendly media reports which can also offer details, according to your preferences, among which may be Breitbart, Red State, Gateway Pundit, The Blaze ...

Spoiler
i89.jpgMichael Balsamo / Associated Press:
Barr: No evidence of fraud that'd change election outcome  —  WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.
Discussion:
RELATED:
i100.jpgAssociated Press:
Barr appoints special counsel in Russia probe investigation  —  WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr has given extra protection to the prosecutor he appointed to investigate the origins of the Trump-Russia probe, giving him the authority of a special counsel to complete his work without being easily fired.
Discussion:
Jacob Heilbrunn / Spectator USA:   Trump's big Bill Barr bust
i52.jpgNew York Times:
Barr Admits Finding No Evidence of Fraud That Could Have Swayed Election  —  The attorney general made the comments in an interview with The Associated Press.  A Republican official in Georgia urged President Trump to “stop inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence.”
Discussion:
i97.jpgMatt Zapotosky / Washington Post:
Barr says he hasn't seen fraud that could affect the election outcome

Updated. 

Edited by william.scherk
Added bonus Lou Dobbs Tonight intro on Barr from today

3 hours ago, tmj said:

The same AP service that in an article about clashes between rivals groups in DC the night of the MAGA March/ Stop the Steal demonstrations estimated the crowd at about 10-15 k attendees of the marches?

T,

You are absolutely right not to jump on this, but instead question the credibility of the source. As I posted in another thread, even CBS is starting to turn around.

I think William was a bit too gleeful, don't you?

That was an awful lot of headlines...

:evil: 

Michael

I prefer interview interviews , and even better when after it ‘sits’ for awhile no participants blame any editing.

Reports/stories about interviews , without documenting the questions , are meaningful in the sense that the writers can put all the meaning in. And let’s not even get started on headlines about stories about interviews. But this isn’t news , yeah ?

I had two calls after supper that went to the answering machine. I could hear from the other room that they both had President Trump speaking. My wife had erased them before I could hear them. I read the news today oh boy, and after a recount Georgia’s electoral college votes there go to Biden who now “technically” has 303 votes?  

On 9/29/2020 at 10:33 AM, william.scherk said:
On 9/29/2020 at 12:29 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

At any rate, we have been hearing that [Parscale] was suicidal and hysterical and God knows what.

He was taken for mental health evaluation, on an emergency Baker Act hold. 

Brad Parscale gave an interview to Fox News Martha MacCallum which was made public today:

Brad Parscale accuses 'D-level' 'talking heads' around Trump of forcing him out of 2020 campaign

The Story | Fox News

Trump, COVID-19, Rudy Giuliani ... all together in one tweet:

Thanks William. I had no idea Rudy was 76 years old. Peter

From The Wall Street Journal. Rudy Giuliani, who has been leading President Trump’s effort to challenge the results of the presidential election, was admitted to a Washington hospital on Sunday and has tested positive for Covid-19, a person familiar with his condition said. Mr. Giuliani, who is 76 years old, was admitted to Georgetown University Medical Center, the person said. The severity of his condition was unclear. Earlier on Sunday, Mr. Trump had said on Twitter that Mr. Giuliani had tested positive for the coronavirus . . . .

President Trump took questions today during the televised briefing at the White House (on the Warp Speed vaccine success and schedules).  The clip below was cut to fit within the Twitter length limits, and so will appear a bit odd -- I cut out intakes of breath and sped it up by 20%.

Edited by william.scherk
Nostalgia for a simpler time of "Youngsters"

President Trump mentions the "Biden Administration" in a tweet:

I've changed my opinion about the Supreme Court handling of the Texas v Pennsylvania case on its docket. I hope that they do not rule without issuing a written opinion.  

The docket is now complete with the final response from Texas to filings by various interested parties.

Docket for 22O155 (supremecourt.gov)

Of the interested parties who filed amicus requests are the States of New California and New Nevada

NewCaliforniaAmici-filing.png

I believe that the chances of Texas prevailing against Pennsylvania are greater than one in one quadrillion raised to the fourth power. As they say.

59 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's something nice.

It just happened

:)

Michael

Nice...but wondering if there's something more to it?
Praying Medic points out that it's only in effect for this year's Christmas eve...
Wondering...wondering...

3 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Giving a salute to the Christian crusaders who have been supporting him?

Ellen

Nice sentiment, but it seems to be more to it than that:

Section 1: “All executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government shall be closed and their employees excused from duty on Tuesday, December 24, 2019, the day before Christmas Day.”

Section 2: “The heads of executive departments and agencies may determine that certain offices and installations of their organizations, or parts thereof, must remain open and that certain employees must report for duty on Dec. 24, 2020, for reasons of national security, defense, or other public need,” the order reads."

And someone pointed out the similarity to this and when Washington crossed the Delaware on a Christmas ambush in a "Durham" boat...not necessarily that something will happen on Christmas, but that this is a signal...

That said: T"his is the third year in a row that Trump given federal employees an extra day off before Christmas. He closed federal agencies last year, the first president since Franklin D. Roosevelt to grant the day off on Dec. 24 when Christmas Eve fell on a Tuesday."

So, who knows...

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

That said: T"his is the third year in a row that Trump given federal employees an extra day off before Christmas. He closed federal agencies last year, the first president since Franklin D. Roosevelt to grant the day off on Dec. 24 when Christmas Eve fell on a Tuesday."

Oh, I didn’t know that Trump had given Federal employees the day off on Dec. 24 the last two years.  That makes the idea that he's doing it this year as a symbolic gesture to his Christian champions implausible.

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

And someone pointed out the similarity to this and when Washington crossed the Delaware on a Christmas ambush in a "Durham" boat...not necessarily that something will happen on Christmas, but that this is a signal...

"One if by land, and two if by sea...". That references a signal.  Revolutionary War-themed stuff keeps coming to my mind.

Ellen

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, merjet said:

A usual sneer piece of 'intellectualism' from the superior left. The articles by many Christian conservatives have impressed me for their greater rationality and conviction in good values than any leftists. If anyone subscribes to "moderation", (Republican) democracy and even "empiricism", they do.

That religion, Christianity specifically - notice, they carefully never mention Islamic "Fundamentalism" - has been alienated and under repression by these secularist-nihilists, eventually provoking some resistance from Evangelists, has been too obvious. President Trump understood this and they him. Quite, they have odd beliefs that you can't change, but are nothing as irrational or hate-filled as these leftists' beliefs.

And "Fusion of religion and politics by the Right"? What hypocrisy. There is nowhere in the world that Christians have any more appetite for a theocracy, least, the USA, I think. Conversely, the Left, as I always say, don't have division of state and Church, the state IS their Church. In complete "fusion". Their moral custodian or Nanny, which can impose its dogma on the unfaithful and free and self-responsible.

I'm afraid to say that as the tide turns in their numerical favor, grabbing more power, I am going to have to get used to hearing smug intellectualists like this.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, anthony said:

A usual sneer piece of 'intellectualism' from the superior left. ....

LOL. A sneering piece of “intellectualism” from a smug pro-Trumper based on pigeonholing, psychologizing, and fabrication. Sullivan said nothing at all about theocracy, yet that’s what you try to cram in his mouth. Sullivan is not a leftist like Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren, AOC, Nancy Polosi, or Adam Schiff, yet that’s how you pigeonhole him. For example, elsewhere he has been very critical of wokeness that is so popular with leftists. Sullivan said nothing about Islamic “Fundamentalism.” It’s nice that you noticed that while trying to smear him for it. Finally, not surprisingly, you sweep under the rug any fusion of religion and politics from right-wingers who talk with religious fervor as if Trump is a savior.

I’m not surprised MSK liked your post. He’s fond of pigeonholing, psychologizing, fabricating, and smears.

• Like 1