Donald Trump

Thanks William. I watched a couple of minutes of it and he did NOT seem to be using cue cards or prompters. He slurred a couple of words. He was reciting at times but his presentation was fine. He did not seem to be "sleepy" or needing to "sniff"  a lock of a woman's hair. Not bad, but he is a pro politician. 

I think some of his lesser, pod cast performances weren't staged or promoted, but they had the effect of making him seem a bit incompetent, but maybe he was incompetent about using the internet, computer camera, and not about his policies. So, will he fold up his tent after tilting with President Trump in person?  Will he stutter or be lost for words with a blank expression on his face for intervals of several seconds? He has done that before. I think I read he will be 78 if and when he is sworn into the office of the presidency. O Canada. Would you vote for him over Trump?   

30 minutes ago, Peter said:

Thanks William. I watched a couple of minutes of it and he did NOT seem to be using cue cards or prompters. He slurred a couple of words. He was reciting at times but his presentation was fine.

Peter,

Drugged to the gills with brain enhancing drugs and God knows what else.

Let him try to keep that up for a few hours in a row and you will have one hell of a show.

Drugs wear off.

Michael

21 minutes ago, Peter said:

So, will [Biden] fold up his tent after tilting with President Trump in person?  

We'll see how the two candidates deal with each other on September 29 in North Bend, Indiana. By that time the presumptive Democratic nominee will have named his running mate and will have been campaigning with her for two months. I expect we shall discover which particular She is knighted by the first week of August.

Will he stutter or be lost for words with a blank expression on his face for intervals of several seconds? He has done that before. I think I read he will be 78 if and when he is sworn into the office of the presidency.

Biden will be 78 on November 20.

O Canada. Would you vote for him over Trump?   

I would probably listen to my great-aunt Pat, who is 101 years old and lives in Seattle. It likely would not surprise you to know that Canada as a whole is rather more liberal than the USA, and that surveys show Trump is not popular with a majority of Canadians.  In our system you don't get to power without leading a party in a legislature and commanding at least a plurality of seats.

Speaking of aged and possibly at risk of dementia, where the heck is Ba'al? 

Let's not forget to watch Biden like a hawk for signs of cognitive decline.

OK.

How about in these places?

🙂

(This compilation includes patches from videos lampooning Biden's befuddled statements. That's why some of the examples are edited with other people in them and so forth. But there are plenty of examples to look at like a hawk when one is in a avian frame of mind. 🙂 )

Michael

7 hours ago, william.scherk said:

By that time the presumptive Democratic nominee will have named his running mate and will have been campaigning with her for two months. I

We are lost #@$&*((%$#. We are lost!

From The Hill. Poll: Harris, Warren top list of VP picks among Democratic voters by Gabriela Schulte Gabriela Schulte Democratic voters list Sens. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) as their top picks for vice president, a new Hill-HarrisX poll finds. Twenty-three percent of Democratic voters say they want presumptive Democratic nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden to choose Harris as his running mate. Twenty-two percent say the same of Warren.

7 hours ago, william.scherk said:

In our system you don't get to power without leading a party in a legislature and commanding at least a plurality of seats.

Bah. Humbug. Biden claims to have had "real jobs" in his earlier life but the only job he had was life guard at a pool in Wilmington, Delaware and that was paid for by a city or county government.  Biden has never, never, never had a job that wasn't a "government job" paid for by the tax payers.

In comparison PRESIDENT TRUMP never had a government job until he was elected President~ exclamation point.     

What a lovely video by Liz Crokin about President Trump.

I was unsure of who she was. I remembered seeing her name involved with conspiracy theories (and we know that's not a turnoff to me, right?), but I couldn't remember specifics.

So I looked her up. I still don't remember specifics from the past, but she seems to be a QAnon person. Then, on Wikipedia: Liz Crokin, I read this:

Crokin was the central researcher in a conspiracy documentary, OUT OF SHADOWS in 2020, seeing pedophilia in high places in Hollywood, the media, and DC. In the film, Croken identified herself with the anonymous Twitter handle @Crux41507251.

So I did the first thing that came to mind. I went to Twitter to follow her. However, Twitter is deleting all things and people involved with QAnon. They must have deleted her account because I could not find it, but I did find people asking what happened to her account.

Then I went and looked up Out of Shadows.

That documentary was posted on YouTube on April 10 and now has over 17 million views. So I am posting this in the "For the Children" section. (See here: Out of Shadows video.)

But watch her video above on Trump if you haven't. It will make you feel good. She talks about the things Trump has done to help people, things he does not make a big deal out of.

I skimmed around looking into Liz Crokin and I get the feeling she has been royally smeared left and right by establishment baddies and the Deep State. So I am going to keep up with her at the different sites I look at, especially the alt media sites. I recommend you do the same.

Michael

On 6/7/2020 at 2:10 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Search Romney Mexico drug dead

Is it strange that they moved to Mexico in 1880s but they send George to Michigan to be Governor and Mitt to Massachusetts to be Governor and maybe President of the US, but they stay living down there in Mexico to grow chiles, and surrounded by dangerous drug cartels?

Search Mitt Boston cartel Bain

Is it strange that Mitt shows up in Boston from nowhere (wait no, not from nowhere, from the Mexican chile farm he was born on) shows up in Boston with Billions of dollars and goes on a Wall Street acquisition binge?

Another of Mexico Mitt's shipments that won't be turning into hundreds of millions of dollars for him and his fellow gangsters. Shucks.

The President suggests full steam ahead on a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 ...

President Obama coaches Joe Biden through a conversation ...

I was looking forward to baseball coming back , I thought it could be galvanizing like in 01, the Yankees back after 9/11. Ronan Tynan and the whole she-bang.

But .. nixing Kate Smith one strike, clicker-gate and the hush up strike two the bench clearing kneel , you're out, I miss the ole Evil Empire. F- MLB. and F for now my once beloved Yankees.

On 12/17/2018 at 9:48 AM, Jonathan said:

"A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live," he tweeted.

If anyone was watching SNL tonight with Queen Latifah and musical guest Ms Dynamite who was singing a simple song called “Dy-na-mi-tee.” Thanks, you guys, on the internet. That is what I could not figure out. What the refrain was. It’s “I’m Ms Dy-na-mi-tee.” And Ms Dynamite is British to boot. Or is it To Bonnet in Brit speak? Peter

“Dy-na-mi-tee.”
Yo I'm that same little girl that grew up next door 2 u
Went through all the things a teenage girl goes through
Hangin' out all night and breaking my curfew
When my daddy hit the door I gave my mumma the blues
Use 2 spend my time blazin' lazin' days away
Thought I was grown left home at 15 didn't wanna obey
Had 2 get my act together couldn't take the heat
And now I'm makin' beats 4 the streets

I'm Ms Dy-na-mi-tee
I stay blowin' up ur stereo
I'm just Ms Dy-na-mi-tee
Everybody gotta hear me u
Hear me bussin' on da radio
Now feel my flow u get me through
I'm Ms Dy-na-mi-tee
C me bouncin' in da video
And I come 2 rock da show
I'm Ms Dy-na-mi-tee
Everybody loose control
Let my vibe 2uch ur soul

I remember all the house parties that took place
Bein' in my bed upstairs and we could still feel the base
And my cousins and my brothers we'd sit up all night
Listenin' 2 my family vibin' till the mornin' light
Remember my first years of school I was so innocent
I just wanted 2 learn I never been so content
But the more that I learned I found a guidin' light
That showed me the need 2 fight
And be

I'm Ms Dy-na-mi-tee
I'm just Ms Dy-na-mi-tee
I'm Ms Dy-na-mi-tee
I'm Ms Dy-na-mi-tee
Everybody loose control
Let my vibe 2uch ur soul

At 13 I thought that I was in love with this guy
Anytime I caught his eye I thought that I'd just die
Remember playin' class clown I was just a disruptive fool
And the beatin' that I got first time suspended from school
Remember Sunday School and after go 2 grammas 4 lunch
Macaroni, rice and peas, chicken and pineapple punch
Never had much my mum brother sister and me
But love was enough 2 succeed
2 grow

I'm Ms Dy-na-mi-tee
I'm just Ms Dy-na-mi-tee
I'm Ms Dy-na-mi-tee
I'm Ms Dy-na-mi-tee
Everybody loose control
Let my vibe 2uch ur soul

Somebody on President Trump's team goofed big time or is getting cute.

I don't think he personally retweets a lot of the things that are retweeted by him, but instead, tells his staff to do it, sometimes indicating a specific tweet or issue, or sometimes just giving the gist of what he wants.

Here is a Trump retweet for today.

Technically, Napolitano is correct. However, his characterization of what has been happening is skewed and misleading.

Here is a direct quote from the weird Napolitano.

On Monday, the DHS acknowledged that these thugs are its police and said their behavior somehow will bring stability to downtown Portland. The phrase that Acting DHS Secretary Chad Wolf used — mimicking his boss — was “law and order.”

Look at the contempt for both Acting DHS Secretary Chad Wolf and President Trump in the same paragraph.

Napolitano's article is like a correct dissertation on the legal bases of calling shoplifting a crime, but then pointing to a shopper who takes an item all the way to the cashier, then decides to not buy it and puts it aside, as an example of shoplifting.

I used to like Napolitano until he sided with the establishment ruling class boneheaded anti-Trumpers.

I predict someone is going to get hell over this. In the infinitesimally slim case that this retweet is exactly what President Trump intended, then it's a signal that Wolf is on the way out. But I seriously doubt that.

Michael

• Like 1

Feds have a positive right to be present with force to protect fed property. There is always the right to be present and act to protect, permission is not relevant. Whatever it is that Napolitano presents as hindrance to the Department of Homeland Security protecting federal court houses from torching by rioters is purely his highly wishful and imaginative concoction.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Homeland Security not leaving Portland.

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

Burning Bibles.

Jon,

It's almost like these are plot points in a story, isn't it?

There are universal stories in mankind's history.

This whole episode is turning out to be based on one of the oldest (revolutionaries become the oppressors and meet the iron fist of new unexpected the good guys), but not in an artistic way. This one is for the low end of the pulps.

For a great story, you need a great villain. ISIS was a great villain with an inept hero (Obama). But, man, what evil. Those dudes were for real.

The Antifa and BLM idiots don't even need President Trump to waste them They don't have much of a future as villains on their own.

Michael

On 11/25/2018 at 3:27 PM, Jon Letendre said:

“The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government, which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation. To depart from mere generalizations, let me say that at the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller–Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as the international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes.

They practically control both parties, write political platforms, make catspaws of party leaders, use the leading men of private organizations, and resort to every device to place in nomination for high public office only such candidates as will be amenable to the dictates of corrupt big business.”

― John Francis Hylan, Autobiography of John Francis Hylan, Mayor of New York

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/8716334-the-real-menace-of-our-republic-is-the-invisible-government

Sara Carter addresses nat'l security and pedophiles in gov't.

The Cabal the mayor of New York identified in 1922 has long allowed only those they control with blackmail for nomination for high public offices.