Donald Trump

23 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Imagine the Russians demo three of their skyscrapers and part of their military headquarters and blame it on a man living in Mexico. Then they invade and take control of Mexico. We obviously would start paying cash for dead Russian soldiers — who wouldn’t?

Would that be wrong of us? Of course not.

And we would stop doing it as soon as they all left Mexico.

And they are all leaving Mexico, or rather, we are leaving Afghanistan, so it is taking care of itself.

Look at what the disgusting fat twat of a daughter of that mass-murdering shitbag Dick Cheney has to say.

Americans are paying cash for dead Russian soldiers in Mexico and she speaks (3.) for the Kremlin, demanding to know what will Putin do to protect his forces!

Simple: Putin should get the fuck out of Mexico.

Simple: We are getting the fuck out of Afghanistan.

Warmongers like Billy, Liz, her father, Bush and Obama can't grasp this simple formula for human peace.

On Fox Brian Kilmeade interviewed the President in the Oval Office , one of the things POTUS thought would be of note was to show a photograph of John John hiding in the Resolute desk.

Lots of history in that office.

On 6/21/2020 at 6:04 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Well, they did block the entrance so thousands of people outside couldn't get in. That way the fake news media cameras can show some empty seats.

But it's all fake. Real Trump supporters were there. This kind of sabotage will piss them off and make their numbers grow even more than the massive number they are.

Actually the truth is coming out about the empty seats at the Tulsa rally.

There was sabotage from the inside.

MUST READ… Report: Tulsa Arena Management Sabotaged Trump Rally Attendance

They put stickers on every other seat saying, “Do Not Sit Here, Please!” And the temperature screeners were taken off the job hours in advance, meaning people were not cleared to enter past the first checkpoint because no one was there to clear them, although there was supposed to be a staff.

A June 25 report by Armstrong Economics claimed that early in the day on Saturday BOK Center staff had placed stickers on every other seat in the arena barring use thereby cutting in half the attendance of the 19,199 seat arena. That report was not corroborated until Friday and Saturday when Billboard and the Washington Post respectively reported on the stickers and pushback by the Trump campaign that had campaign workers peeling the stickers off the seats right before the rally.

The other allegations of sabotage made by the attendee are that BOK Center temperature screeners were pulled off the job hours early, thereby making it impossible for rally attendees to get the green wristbands needed to advance to the Secret Service metal detectors for entry into the arena and the overflow stage area for the Trump and Pence speeches, and that cleared attendees were only allowed inside the arena in groups of one hundred at a time.

One of the assholes involved even crowed about it.

... the celebratory tweet the night of the rally by Jay Marciano, head of the management company for the BOK Center, AEG–part of ASM Global, on the low recorded attendance, “Lying Don’s show in Tulsa is a big fat STIFF! There are only 6624 people in the arena. So much for “There were requests for 1 million.” Total lies. Are we surprised??

image.png

I know there will be other attempts at sabotage, but I doubt this will repeat.

Also, this makes Trump supporters fighting mad. It's hard to get Trump supporters to fight, but once they start, it's harder to get them to stop.

Michael

• Like 1

I am glad some will be made fighting mad, but personally, I love this.

Losers getting caught acting like losers because they are such fucking Losers.

Losers:

We can hardly wait for your Nov 3rd tears and thank you for all the clown act entertainment between now and then, you fall on your faces so adorably.

• Like 1

Three days of whoopee and counting ... Mutiny over The Bounty.

On 6/27/2020 at 1:05 PM, william.scherk said:

From "the most trusted name in news": bylined to Barbara Starr and Paul LeBlanc; we get quotes from McCaul, Ratcliffe and Haspell (emphasis added):

[...]

The cascade of developments around the Russian effort have prompted a bipartisan group of congressional leaders to demand that the Trump administration explain what it knew and when.
The White House briefed a group of House Republican lawmakers on the matter on Monday, while Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer called on Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe and CIA Director Gina Haspel to provide all-member briefings to Congress on the intelligence.
One of those House Republicans, Rep. Michael McCaul, a Texan who is the top Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, told CNN that he had learned in the briefing that dissenting views among agencies within the intelligence community is the reason why the intelligence was not briefed to Trump.
"While there was a stream of reporting on this alleged bounty issue, intelligence from one agency, there was another agency with a very strong dissenting view on this intelligence," McCaul said.
"When that happens, typically, the national security adviser goes back through the NSC and tries to vet this to get to a point where it can be actionable. They don't want to throw intelligence in front of the President when there's basically a dissent within the community itself," he added.
McCaul said officials said that the top officials in the Trump White House were attempting to resolve the diverging views when news of the Russian effort broke.
Ratcliffe said in a statement later on Monday that a leak of intelligence "places our forces at risk" and is a crime.
"The selective leaking of any classified information disrupts the vital interagency work to collect, assess, and mitigate threats and places our forces at risk. It is also, simply put, a crime," Ratcliffe said. "We are still investigating the alleged intelligence referenced in recent media reporting and we will brief the President and Congressional leaders at the appropriate time. This is the analytic process working the way it should. Unfortunately, unauthorized disclosures now jeopardize our ability to ever find out the full story with respect to these allegations."
CIA Director Gina Haspel also released a statement on Monday, saying, "Leaks compromise and disrupt the critical interagency work to collect, assess, and ascribe culpability."
She added, "CIA will continue to pursue every lead; analyze the information we collect with critical, objective eyes; and brief reliable intelligence to protect U.S. forces deployed around the world."
Several key Senate Republicans said they are seeking more information from the Trump administration. [...]

Also today, the White House Press Secretary quelled doubts about the President's reading habits (one McGuffin from the loony left is that the President is not a great reader):

On 7/3/2015 at 3:22 AM, RobinReborn said:

This guy keeps making the news.

Not entirely sure what to make of him, on some level he's a good businessman but there's something off about him. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Per Real Clear Politics all of the current polls show Biden ahead by an average of 9.4 percent and if you back in time Biden was almost always beating Trump.  These few polls differed just a couple of months ago:  IBD / TIPP tie, Fox News tie, Emerson Trump plus 4.

So Covid and protests have not helped Trump’s polling. Those issues have made it worse.

Trump’s birthday is June 14, 1946 so he just turned 74. Joe Biden was born on November 20, 1942 so he is 77 years old as of today’s date 22nd June 2020. 74 vs 77? Well, Joe will be close to 78 by the time of the November 2020 election.

Will attack ads have an effect? Will the debates prove favorable for either candidate? I just received an invitation to dine with Vice President Pence if I donate $50 but upon closer reading it says I have a chance to win an invitation. Peter

From CBS News. Joe Biden is planning to participate in three previously-scheduled debates with President Trump — and not one more, his campaign said Monday. The Biden campaign is also calling on the nonpartisan Commission on Presidential Debates to explain how it plans to hold the in-person debates scheduled for September and October, despite the coronavirus pandemic. "There is no reason why Vice President Biden and President Trump cannot meet for debates with appropriate safety and social distancing measures (set by public health authorities) on the three dates the CPD has identified. Nothing should prevent the conduct of debates between Joe Biden and Donald Trump on these dates; again, we do not want to provide President Trump with any excuses for not debating," the Biden campaign wrote in a letter to the commission on Monday.

. . . . This year, debates are also set to occur on September 29 at the University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana; October 15 at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan; and October 22 at Belmont University in Nashville. The vice presidential debate is scheduled for October 7 at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City.

. . . . The disclosure of Biden's debate intentions comes just days after President Trump announced last week that he was asking his personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, to negotiate for a fourth face-to-face debate with Biden. Giuliani was also going to negotiate an earlier start to the debates than late September because absentee balloting will begin in some states by early September and because an earlier start would also likely avoid an anticipated crush of live sports coverage from contests postponed due to the pandemic. But Biden aides said Monday that they immediately laughed at these suggestions, noting that the Trump campaign is contradicting itself when it comes to mail-in voting, since the president regularly casts doubt on the reliability of mail-in ballots – even though he used one himself to vote in Florida earlier this year.

. . . . Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh said Monday that the former vice president's decision is a sign "that Joe Biden's handlers are afraid to send their candidate out without a script and teleprompter handy. An earlier and longer debate schedule is necessary so Americans can see the clear difference between President Trump's vibrant leadership and Biden's confused meandering."

September is when the 2020 Presidential campaigns of President Trump and former VP Biden will or should start to boogie. This USA Funt guy below makes some good points, but I don’t think he knows what he is talking about when he says Trump “panders” to his “shrinking” base. One of my neighbors has had a “Trump 2020” flag flying below the American flag for a year or more, but now there are two more neighbors flying those colors! He does not PANDER to his base. That is idiotic. Rationally thinking, we are freer, stronger, and better off because of President Trump even during this current crisis. I am thinking about getting one of those flags.

According to Bing, which I do not think is reliable, the swing states include Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Maine, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Wisconsin. Seriously? Though Texas has a few blue, democratic cities like Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin the rest of the state is very much for President Trump in 2020 and it is not in contention. Peter

From USA Todays Peter Funt . . . . As much as I distrust political polls, I tend to believe that the current readings are correct: If the 2020 election were held today, Joe Biden would win — maybe not by as much as 14 points, as one poll showed last month, but by a comfortable margin. Two problems. The election isn’t today, it’s still four months off, and polls only provide a snapshot of how things stand when they are conducted. Moreover, pollsters and pundits are evaluating this presidential election as if it can be judged by the calendar, based on how things usually play out from Independence Day forward. But 2020 is different: This will be the shortest presidential campaign on record — a campaign that hasn’t even begun, despite the activities of the candidates.  

Americans aren’t thinking about elections. They might be willing to speak to pollsters, but they’re preoccupied with rebounding COVID-19, growing rage over racism, and economic volatility. These issues do have deep political dimensions, but with summer upon us, folks are understandably distracted by how tough it will be without kids’ programs, vacations, and entertainment options. That will change by September . . . .  Meanwhile, President Donald Trump is self-destructing, which is encouraging for Democrats. His first campaign rally  since the pandemic struck was a fiasco. His tweets are increasingly ill-considered - even for him. The base to which he panders appears to be shrinking.  Joe Biden, although he has finally ventured out of his basement bunker, is playing a game of rope-a-dope . . . .

Trump is going to set a new record in four months for the largest popular vote gap in U.S. Presidential election history.

Some of the usual DemocRat cheating will still be allowed to occur so that the result is not too shocking and stands a chance of being accepted. Prevention of all DemocRat cheating would yield a result too different from the past and many people would not be able to accept it as reality.

We need a campaign rallying song. Below, I revved up Isaac Hayes’ “Shaft.” Can you dig it? No? Well, what are your suggestions? Peter

Who's the President that's a freedom machine to all the chicks?
(Trump)
Ya’ damn right

Who’s the man that would risk his neck for his brother man?
(Trump)
Can you dig it?

Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?
(Trump)
Right on

They say this cat Trump is a bad mother...
Shut your mouth
I'm talkin' 'bout Trump
Then we can dig it.

He's a complicated man
But no one understands him but his Country
(Donald (John Shaft) oops I mean Trump)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dglgmut said:

Who knows, but do you think this will fix anything?

How do I do it Dinglemut? I don’t know? It’s a gift! And it is another slow day in Paradise. What about a Trump campaign song? Joke.

Adapted from the poem “No Man Is an Island,” by John Donne

No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
America is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a White House of thy friend's
Or of thine own were:
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
It tolls for thee.

I won’t mess with this one, though you can think Ellis Island where she sings Bali Hai. The music is so beautiful. From the musical, Bali Hai, the character Bloody Mary sings:
Most people live on a lonely island,
Lost in the middle of a foggy sea.
Most people long for another island,
One where they know they will like to be.

Bali Ha'i may call you,
Any night, any day,
In your heart, you'll hear it call you:
"Come away...Come away."

Bali Ha'i will whisper
In the wind of the sea:
"Here am I, your special island!
Come to me, come to me!"

Your own special hopes,
Your own special dreams,
Bloom on the hillside
And shine in the streams.
If you try, you'll find me
Where the sky meets the sea.
"Here am I your special island
Come to me, Come to me."

Bali Ha'i,
Bali Ha'i,
Bali Ha'i!

41 minutes ago, Dglgmut said:

Who knows, but do you think this will fix anything?

What I think is vastly less interesting than what the powers-that-be think, and what they think is that destroying normal life and economy and generating a race war and mass shootings and more blood and death (which are coming) are preferable to his re-election.

Is that because they think his re-election will negatively affect them?

1 minute ago, Jon Letendre said:

What I think is vastly less interesting than what the powers-that-be think, and what they think is that destroying normal life and economy and generating a race war and mass shootings and more blood and death (which are coming) are preferable to his re-election.

Is that because they think his re-election will negatively affect them?

I hope you're right. But even if there is a cabal, there are also a lot of destructive forces right out in the open, though.

2 hours ago, Dglgmut said:

I hope you're right. But even if there is a cabal, there are also a lot of destructive forces right out in the open, though.

Those are theirs.

From drug cartels to bloody street gangs, from diseases to wars, from Pantyfa to BLM — most of those destructive forces are theirs.

4 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Those are theirs.

From drug cartels to bloody street gangs, from diseases to wars, from Pantyfa to BLM — most of those destructive forces are theirs.

There's also journalists and professors that don't belong to anyone and yet act as if they do.

President Trump is killing it again--this time at Mount Rushmore.

One of my favorite things about President Trump is not so much what he says, as what he does.

In the case of statue toppling and defacing. President Trump is countering with action. In this speech, he announced he will soon be signing an Executive Order to create a vast outdoor park as a monument to American giants of the past. This outdoor park will be filled with statues of American heroes, including black ones.

🙂 

Let the idiots try to topple those statues because they are racist.

The general comments from Trump supporters is this was his greatest speech to date. In my opinion, it was one among several greatest.

Michael

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

In this speech, he announced he will soon be signing an Executive Order to create a vast outdoor park as a monument to American giants of the past. 

Text: https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-building-rebuilding-monuments-american-heroes/

nationalGarden1.png

nationalGarden1b.png

On 7/3/2020 at 12:06 PM, Peter said:

How do I do it Dinglemut? I don’t know? It’s a gift! And it is another slow day in Paradise. What about a Trump campaign song? Joke.

Adapted from the poem “No Man Is an Island,” by John Donne

No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
America is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a White House of thy friend's
Or of thine own were:
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
It tolls for thee.

I won’t mess with this one, though you can think Ellis Island where she sings Bali Hai. The music is so beautiful. From the musical, Bali Hai, the character Bloody Mary sings:
Most people live on a lonely island,
Lost in the middle of a foggy sea.
Most people long for another island,
One where they know they will like to be.

Bali Ha'i may call you,
Any night, any day,
In your heart, you'll hear it call you:
"Come away...Come away."

Bali Ha'i will whisper
In the wind of the sea:
"Here am I, your special island!
Come to me, come to me!"

Your own special hopes,
Your own special dreams,
Bloom on the hillside
And shine in the streams.