Donald Trump

2 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Do you believe literally the statements of that sort which you make?

Ellen

Yes.

His brother Malik says Hussein was born in Mombasa. His Hawaii birth certificate is an obvious fake and Trump pointed out in 2013 that the woman who produced and swore by that fake was eliminated.

His Presidencies were wholly illegitimate.

Then he attempted a coup while in office and after leaving office.

The Kenyan will hang or kill himself, first.

Her name was Lori Klausutis. She was found in Joe's office, dead with a fractured skull. A medical examiner, Michael Berkland, says she was alone and fell down. That examiner had previously lost his medical licensing in another state and had been removed from his position in Florida, where Joe's office is located. Nevertheless, Dr. Stephen Nelson, Chairman of the Medical Examiners Commission, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, appointed by Jeb Bush, has never satisfactorily explained why a suspended medical examiner was put on the job in the Klausutis case.

I will tell you why crooked, suspended Berkland was put on Klausutis' case: In order to puppetize another slave, Scarborough. It is how The Gang, the Deep State, The Shadow Government does business.

Here is how it works:

1) Wait until someone powerful screws up, say a United States Congressman gets in a fight with his mistress and one thing leads to another and now she is dead in his office.

2) Utilize Berkland, who is being held over a barrel for previous misdeeds, to save Scarborough with an accidental death conclusion.

3) Put Scarborough at MSNBC where he can be made to do and say anything forever else still-withheld conclusive evidence of what he did in Florida is leaked.

Dennis Hastert, the man of zero political skill or charisma, became Speaker of The House by the same process as Joe got his $8,000,000/year MSNBC job. Dennis had been a high school boys sports coach. Then there was a problem, but the problem went away, then he was in Washington, a Congressman, then he was Speaker of The House.

10 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Yes.

His brother Malik says Hussein was born in Mombasa. His Hawaii birth certificate is an obvious fake and Trump pointed out in 2013 that the woman who produced and swore by that fake was eliminated.

His Presidencies were wholly illegitimate.

Then he attempted a coup while in office and after leaving office.

Obama's father could very well be a Cuban who impregnated his mother during a visit to the island in the very early 60s.

--Brant

On May 12, 2020 at 12:57 PM, Jon Letendre said:

I'm thinking that hanging him would be a tactical blunder.  It would serve to make a martyr figure of him.

And that if he were to "commit suicide," it would be his own cronies who did him in.

Ellen

16 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I'm thinking that hanging him would be a tactical blunder.  It would serve to make a martyr figure of him.

And that if he were to "commit suicide," it would be his own cronies who did him in.

Ellen

I'm sure you are right if it was done today. Later the majority of the public will be demanding it. One must do horrific things to rise as high as he did, The Gang wouldn't allow his rise unless they were certain they totally controlled him with devastating blackmail material which can't stay hidden forever. We will find out more and more of those horrific things. The Germans would have been very upset at killing their beloved Hitler any time before '43. By '46, if he had been in custody they would say their national future requires it. Everyone's idea of what Obama is and what it means to them is about to get very fluid, attitudes are going to change very fast.

I agree that he and they will try to end him before arrest.

I heard Rush Limbaugh say today that presidents don't get punished in America after they leave office. The first time one ever does, every presidency--no matter which party or ideology--will look like the three past years of spying, coup attempts, nonstop charges of Russian collusion, etc., since the opposition party will always go for broke and damn the consequences.

I agree with that. Under the checks and balances system, be careful what you open up on one side because it always comes back to bite you on the other later down the road. (Think about Harry Reid changing the Senate rules for approving Supreme Court Justices.)

Within that context, the best we can do (and probably should do) is destroy Obama's reputation for good and prove unequivocally he was one of the worst presidents in American history. That is extra-governmental so it will not be used by the opposition later as a government power. On the governmental side, of course, we should indict and jail many of the top people in his administration for the crimes they committed. No extra power is taken or given for that to happen.

Michael

A President has never been punished after leaving office, but a fake, fraudulent, illegitimate "president" has never attempted a coup over the incoming legally elected administration. Two very major "first times" are present and I am afraid the past is no guide. The precedent is perfectly agreeable to me: defraud America, twice, then attempt to destroy the Republic, and you hang.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

A President has never been punished after leaving office, but a fake, fraudulent, illegitimate "president" has never attempted a coup over the incoming legally elected administration. Two very major "first times" are present and I am afraid the past is no guide. The precedent is perfectly agreeable to me: defraud America, twice, then attempt to destroy the Republic, and you hang.

Jon,

That's actually agreeable to me, too. 🙂 

At least jail.

But I don't expect it will come about in the USA of today (there would be race riots to the end of the century), so we have to wait and see what happens.

Michael

On 5/14/2020 at 10:38 AM, Jon Letendre said:

Might as well do to them now. If they get back in power they'll do it to us regardless.

--Brant

• Like 2

On 2/5/2020 at 3:10 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

President Trump did not shake Pence's hand,

No more handshakes after the coronavirus? Elbow bumps? Nod or bow the head like Asians? The great actor, George Takei, from “Star Trek” thinks we should do the Vulcan, “Live long and prosper.” Practice it and it will become second nature.

Live long and prosper,

signed 007 . .  . or is it 005?

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter,

After the election in November, I predict handshakes will make a big return.

In fact, I predict the mainstream news will no longer talk about COVID-19, maybe not even know what it is any longer.

🙂

Michael

In the next year this masquerade will be history. Too many have hunkered down for far too long. Mask fatigue is a real thing. 34 Governors will serve out their terms in 2022. There is plenty of bluff behind the bluster so only the harshest Gov's will be challenged in court. Fool them once shame on them, twice is unlikely.

I am not a germaphobe like the character Sheldon Cooper, but I have always disliked handshaking. It is antiquated and risky. I worry about getting a cold or the flu and what if that guy just wiped his butt with that hand touching yours? Does he pick his nose? I hope the slight nod with a "How ya doin'?" becomes acceptable. I think the handshake has been around since the time of English Knights. It shows you don't have a weapon in that hand which makes very little sense.       

On 5/13/2020 at 10:52 AM, Jon Letendre said:

Dinesh compares Hussein’s guilt to that of Charles Manson.

That's what we need: a living  martyr. It's not what Obama deserves; it's what we deserve and we don't deserve that. Just wipe out his criminal underlings and he's left standing there naked. 

--Brant

in the old days you simply killed everybody