Recommended Posts

President Trump did his first rally for the 2020 election tonight in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

The venue was about 2/3 full, which surprised me owing to the news that over one million people sought tickets and the venue held 20,000 people.

Something went on behind the scenes and it probably wasn't good security-wise. Trump mentioned "some very bad people out there" during his speech and it was clear he was referring to threats re the rally. But he didn't clarify.

Regardless, 2/3 of 20k is still over 13,000 people. Not bad for a rally in the middle of a pandemic with 100% of the mainstream press against it. 🙂

And President Trump killed it.

He comes on at about 34:08.

After the bombardment of coronavirus and black issues over the last few weeks, I think President Trump single-handedly--in this one rally--moved the Overton Window back toward pride in America.

As red meat for the press to talk about for the next three weeks, President Trump said that anyone who burned an American flag should go to jail for one year. He repeated this emphatically, too.

Of course, he knows this isn't possible, but man is it going to get people talking. And it focuses the issue on the pride of productive Americans instead of the rights of disgruntled people who want to spit on America. That is going to resonate and spread like wildfire and the legality of it burns itself out without anyone even realizing it.

On the light side, he told the story of his experience at West Point with himself as the fall guy and the mainstream press as the villain. It was quite funny. And long. And the crowd ate it up. Talk about bonding...

I bet the Biden people are shitting their pants right now. President Trump opened his rhetorical fire hard on Biden and it was the kind of stuff that sticks in the mind of listeners. He was giving a preview of what Biden had coming down the road and it wasn't pretty. There is no way Biden can stand up to this kind of public roasting.

At the end, President Trump said he has done more in less than four years for the black community than Biden did in over 47 years in Washington. And he listed his accomplishments while listing Biden's support of things that harmed the blacks. If this point starts to get debated in the mainstream, it will only hurt one person with the blacks--Biden. It will cause some serious damage, too. In fact it already is causing damage to Biden's black support.

Michael

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Michael Stuart Kelly

    4542

  • Peter

    1410

  • Jon Letendre

    1171

  • Brant Gaede

    881

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is intriguing.  I've been fairly obsessed for about a year with thinking about details.  I find microbiology fascinating. I wouldn't be wise, however, to talk about details.  The schemers are

That's what it says at the top of the page.  Your point?  It's not like this thread has devolved into a medley of cat videos.  Yet.  

The suicide note left by Fidel Castro’s eldest son has rocked the Cuban nation this week, with the most astonishing revelation being the claim that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was his half-

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The venue was about 2/3 full, which surprised me owing to the news that over one million people sought tickets and the venue held 20,000 people.

Apparently this is what happened.

So they used bots to game interest in attendance through a new social media platform called TikTok, which, incidentally, is Chinese. And it looks like they set this up though video-conferences on Zoom, which is also Chinese.

The problem is why?

This was not millions of teens as AOC just said. This was a massive troll with video bots. Hell, I even have a bot software for TikTok (which is basically a video clip social media platform, a kind of Twitter for videos). It's called TikVideoCyborg. During the launch it was only 17 bucks for a lifetime account, so I got it to see what it was about, but I haven't messed with it a lot. I know it is great for spamming the hell out of TikTok.

So... Did they gain anything political with this? They're yukking it up right now over their practical joke, but will that result in more or less votes for either candidate?

AOC sure as hell hasn't managed to "rock" Biden's audience attendance numbers with bots.

And Trump supporters certainly are not melting down over this.

In fact, President Trump killed it in his start of his reelection campaign.

For the next rally, his team and his public are going to be looking for social media dirty tricks.

That's about all the AOC folks did.

Well, they did block the entrance so thousands of people outside couldn't get in. That way the fake news media cameras can show some empty seats.

But it's all fake. Real Trump supporters were there. This kind of sabotage will piss them off and make their numbers grow even more than the massive number they are.

Michael

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

So they used bots to game interest in attendance through a new social media platform called TikTok, which, incidentally, is Chinese. And it looks like they set this up though video-conferences on Zoom, which is also Chinese.

The problem is why?

This was not millions of teens as AOC just said. This was a massive troll with video bots.

Don't forget that these are the people who want mail-in voting.

Everybody knows why--they want to cheat and win elections fraudulently. But they just showed how easy the how is with Chinese technology.

Michael

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Regardless, 2/3 of 20k is still over 13,000 people. Not bad for a rally in the middle of a pandemic with 100% of the mainstream press against it. 🙂

I've heard the number was between 6 an 7 thousand. It's hard to find out correct info on this.

Apparently another aggravating factor was the temperature tests. Many people were turned away because they were too hot. And it was probably not due to a virus, but from standing in the heat for so many hours waiting for the place to open.

They are going to have to address this for future rallies and the sheer amount of time it takes to perform the tests.

Michael

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Apparently another aggravating factor was the temperature tests.

I know if I were standing in line I might register as hot but if I was just sitting my air conditioned car with the thermostat on cool/high I might fool the thermometers at the door of an event.  We are still on self isolation and using Instacart to get our groceries. But I masked up and went into Pet Smart yesterday to get cat and bird food and washed my hands when I got home. There were two other shoppers in the small store, and no coughers.    

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I've heard the number was between 6 an 7 thousand. It's hard to find out correct info on this.

Apparently another aggravating factor was the temperature tests. Many people were turned away because they were too hot. And it was probably not due to a virus, but from standing in the heat for so many hours waiting for the place to open.

They are going to have to address this for future rallies and the sheer amount of time it takes to perform the tests.

Michael

My wife and I drove 4.5 hrs to her dentist. They did a temp scan and she registered  a close call at 99.5, coming from an a/c truck. 100 was the cut off. Her dentist's was 101.2 and after sitting awhile he was 97.8. FLIR cameras detect temp differences of .xx. 99.99 makes the cut off. Hurricane fans aimed at groupings prior and up to the test points might help. Definitely achievable.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Trump campaign wants to clear up a few points about the Tulsa rally ... TRUMP CAMPAIGN STATEMENT ON BOGUS CLAIMS OF TICKET HACKING

trumpCampaignStatement.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tulsa Fire Marshall and BOK Center Manager AEG Put Trump Rally Attendance Over 6000, Campaign Says 12,000 Got In Despite Protesters Blocking Entrances

The campaign number seems about right to me just from looking.

What I saw was about 2/3 full, not 1/3 full.

Anybody who looks at the speech and sees only 1/3 full, to me, is trying too hard to see a low volume crowd.

Anyway, all this is going to be bullshit once President Trump starts doing them one after another. The anti-Trump deceivers and cheaters will not be able to fudge all the rallies, so, at one point I expect them to give up and do like they did in 2016--ignore the rallies and cling to fake polls.

Michael

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2020 at 2:48 PM, Jon Letendre said:

 

With lust in her heart.

 

 

Years ago, Sciabarra got it so right in dubbing her Comrade Sonia, but times have changed and our lexicon has expanded since then: she is now a post-Objectivist boss Karen.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2020 at 3:10 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Anyway, all this is going to be bullshit once President Trump starts doing them one after another. The anti-Trump deceivers and cheaters will not be able to fudge all the rallies, so, at one point I expect them to give up and do like they did in 2016--ignore the rallies and cling to fake polls.

I think we will not have to wait too long.

Lookee here:

And the article from the Fox News site:

Trump rally gives Fox News largest Saturday night audience in its history

🙂

There is no way the cheaters and liars can fudge and sabotage that except to say Fox News is lying about its own numbers. And that is so lame, I don't think many will try (but with the press these days, you never know 🙂 ).

Michael

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2020 at 9:15 AM, Jonathan said:

... times have changed and our lexicon has expanded since then: she is now a post-Objectivist boss Karen.

Jonathan,

Switch Jesus for Ayn Rand, give it a few years, and there you go.

:evil:  🙂 

Michael

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday in Arizona President Trump spoke about Space Force and said they have new missiles that travel many times faster than existing missiles.

How many times faster?

He said "seventeen times faster."

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at this shit (from The Hill).

Fiorina planning to vote for Biden

Quote

Carly Fiorina, the former 2016 Republican presidential candidate and CEO of Hewlett-Packard, said in an interview published Thursday that she intends to vote for Democrat Joe Biden this November.

Fiorina, who was also briefly Sen. Ted Cruz’s (R-Texas) prospective running mate in 2016, said she will not vote third party and that she’s been discouraged by President Trump’s conduct in office.

. . .

“I am encouraged that Joe Biden is a person of humility and empathy and character. I think he’s demonstrated that through his life. And I think we need humility and empathy everywhere in public life right now. And I think character counts.”

I never did like Fiorina much.

Now she reveals who she really is.

And to think, I got roasted hard during the 2016 election because I openly stated I did not like her. Some people even left OL because of that.

Maybe now they will go vote for Biden, too. He has "good character," you know. And as their Empress just said, "character counts."

Look at hers for reference.

While they are at it, they can erect their own shrines to new thresholds of hypocrisy character and call these monuments conservative, libertarian, and Randian even though they are not.

Bah...

Michael

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Look at this shit (from The Hill).

Fiorina planning to vote for Biden

I never did like Fiorina much.

Now she reveals who she really is.

And to think, I got roasted hard during the 2016 election because I openly stated I did not like her. Some people even left OL because of that.

Maybe now they will go vote for Biden, too. He has "good character," you know. And as their Empress just said, "character counts."

Look at hers for reference.

While they are at it, they can erect their own shrines to new thresholds of hypocrisy character and call these monuments conservative, libertarian, and Randian even though they are not.

Bah...

Michael

Sad. I had liked her ideological positions, and the clarity with which she expressed them. Apparently those positions now take a back seat to her impressions of the popular Narratives of people's alleged "character."

The aesthetic tail once again wags the dog.

J

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Sad. I had liked her ideological positions, and the clarity with which she expressed them.

Jonathan,

I did, too, but I never liked what she did. Starting back when she filled HP printer driver CDs with really aggressive spyware--and kept it up, cut the ink cartridges to one-third capacity and upped their price like a hockey-stick, all the while talking about being a female CEO as her main virtue.

Anyway, the President weighs in and Charlie Spiering from Breitbart reminds people of Fiorina's style to her enemies when she thinks she can get an in.

In fact, I have little doubt her public support for Biden was bought and paid for.

Michael

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2020 at 1:45 PM, tmj said:

That's a lotta Max Q !

Tonight with Hannity Trump bragged about how he wasn't even a Washington guy before running and winning. Paraphrasing, "I never even stayed over in Washington, only visited. I visited, only like 17 times, Washington."

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2020 at 12:01 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jonathan,

I did, too, but I never liked what she did. Starting back when she filled HP printer driver CDs with really aggressive spyware--and kept it up, cut the ink cartridges to one-third capacity and upped their price like a hockey-stick, all the while talking about being a female CEO as her main virtue.

Anyway, the President weighs in and Charlie Spiering from Breitbart reminds people of Fiorina's style to her enemies when she thinks she can get an in.

In fact, I have little doubt her public support for Biden was bought and paid for.

Michael

I forgot about her.

--Brant

in every way

Link to post
Share on other sites

Are members of the cult seeing trouble coming to them and preemptively killing themselves, is that their latest crisis?

Will some names be missing from the We The Living list come Monday? Poor little doorknob—choosing, red scarf—tying pieces of shit.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Today in "Faux Leftist Whoopee" ... Outrage mounts over report Russia offered bounties to Afghanistan militants for killing US soldiers

Quote

Fierce response from top Democrats after US intelligence finding was reportedly briefed to Trump in March, but the White House has yet to act

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine the Russians demo three of their skyscrapers and part of their military headquarters and blame it on a man living in Mexico. Then they invade and take control of Mexico. We obviously would start paying cash for dead Russian soldiers — who wouldn’t?

Would that be wrong of us? Of course not.

And we would stop doing it as soon as they all left Mexico.

And they are all leaving Mexico, or rather, we are leaving Afghanistan, so it is taking care of itself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Are members of the cult seeing trouble coming to them and preemptively killing themselves, is that their latest crisis?

Will some names be missing from the We The Living list come Monday? Poor little doorknob—choosing, red scarf—tying pieces of shit.

 

 

That, or possibly the opposite; that it's a "dog whistle" (as was suspected with the multiple tweets containing "13") to start some new sh*t , like new riots...or for someone to get "Killary'd"...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now