Donald Trump

17 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

The timestamps you mention are not what I see on the Tweets. When I checked them last night the Space Command Tweet came after, as Sun_Q_Tzu reported.

I'm going by the tweets in the link you provided.

24 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

The timestamps you mention are not what I see on the Tweets. When I checked them last night the Space Command Tweet came after, as Sun_Q_Tzu reported.

12:33pm (ESt here, if that matter.)

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

Sorry, I thought you were placing Paul's Tweet before Space Command's.

To clarify, I don't think Space Command was responding to Paul, I think they were talking to all who saw it in the sky and understand them.

Paul's video WAS before Space Command's. Paul, 4/17/20 12:30 AM, SC, 4/17/20, 12 hours later

On April 16, 2020 at 7:45 PM, Brant Gaede said:

Wait a minute! Did the dead people put their lives on the line to get rid of WHO and the UN? Did they man the barricades? Or were they just cannon fodder or, worse, nothing at all? What we have here is lack of moral agency except by bad actors rationalizing celebrating good things from bad things. Shit stinks. Why talk about the value of night soil!

--Brant

No, the dead people didn't put their lives on the line.  Their lives were put on the line not by their choice but by the Chinese government's failure to warn the rest of the world what was coming - a failure which had WHO's complicity.

Ellen

The Communists and Nazis were always bed buddies except when competing for political power. Hence the Nazis obliterated the Communists in Germany and even turned on the Brown Shirts in the Night of the Long Knives. Stalin did the same with all his real and perceived opponents in Russia. The totalitarians end up ruling, controlling and obliterating even the very people who put them in power. Then, ironically but logically, Beria murdered Stalin. These bastards can't get off the tiger. That's Putin's fate even though he's totalitarian light. He needs to do a Yeltsin; find a successor who will protect him by using his billions securing his retirement. But he's too much a coward and likely too stupid to groom such a person. But while Stalin couldn't he could.

--Brant

When you call a Communist a Nazi with good reason the moral cultural haze that has always enveloped the ideology is blown away.

Since the Nazis attacked Russia they turned themselves into the Communists favorite villains especially in popular culture spearheaded by Hollywood. Now we get to pin the Nazi tail on the Communist donkey.

If calling Communists Nazis is too much of a stretch call them fascists.

--Brant

for starters

9 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

No, the dead people didn't put their lives on the line.  Their lives were put on the line not by their choice but by the Chinese government's failure to warn the rest of the world what was coming - a failure which had WHO's complicity.

Ellen

Qua China they basically did the right thing qua the virus. Because they didn't tell the world the rest of us got run over by ignorance and the Internet and MSN fake news hysteria shuttling down the economy. People are scared of the virus most will be exposed to regardless of flattening the curve with Social Distancing.

The CCP if not China itself will end up paying the biggest price for this fiasco as it's bad economy corrodes the totalitarian Leninist political structure.

Qua ideology communism/liberalism/progressivism is dead. It's chickens running around with their heads cut off.

--Brant

that goes back to the late 1960s

If you worry about President Trump's support for the 2020 election, that is, if you are a Trump hater and you worry it is too strong, and if you are a Trump supporter and worry it is waning, the following video should make you remember something.

The fake news mainstream media does not believe people like Vernon Jones exist in high numbers.

But they do.

🙂

Michael

I worry about millions voting who are not citizens. Maybe tens of millions.

A lot of blacks will switch to Trump but be replaced by illegals.

I may end up moving to Belize, Portugal, the Philippines or Thailand. An American with no America.

It wouldn't be sour grapes; it'd be no grapes.

--Brant

actually, it'd likely be rural New Mexico or west central Nevada

1 minute ago, Jules Troy said:

My brother lives in the Philippines, runs a dive shop there and loves it.

I've no objection to running a dive or even living in one considering the circumstances. I'll not ask you what's going on there.

--Brant