4-10-20
FIRE & FURY
(9) states of CLAS-ready go-live.
(34) commands LIVE.
CODES command ACTION.
[non-nuclear].
[1] OWL [1]
Q

I don't know much about this "Q" business, and the format's weird, to me ...but-seeing as that post is from 2018...ok...now, I'm intrigued...

• Like 1

Could Trump delay November election? Not without inviting 'President Pelosi' By Evan Halper, Los Angeles Times 7 hrs ago

WASHINGTON — Voters are unnerved. Confusion is growing throughout the country as the coronavirus outbreak moves states to postpone primaries and change voting procedures in the midst of a presidential election year. It is all leading to a lot of speculation — sometimes uninformed — about what could happen in November if this virus is still spreading. Are there any guarantees the election will actually happen if congregating in public places, like polling stations, is still a risk come fall? Can voters be confident President Donald Trump can’t exploit this crisis to avoid facing them if he fears defeat? The short answer is yes. While government officials have the authority to reschedule voting for the parties’ primaries, that flexibility does not exist for the general election. It is all but certain to happen as planned. The question is whether states reeling from the pandemic will be prepared to accommodate everyone who wants to cast ballots.

Here are some fuller answers to key questions about it all: — Can Trump use the national emergency to delay the election?

No. The president does not have that power. Legal scholars are widely in agreement on this point, as are both Republican and Democratic election officials. The nonpartisan Congressional Research Service reached the same conclusion when it investigated the question in the aftermath of 9/11. Under the U.S. Constitution, Trump and Vice President Mike Pence cannot stay in office past their four-year terms without being reelected. If the election does not happen for any reason, constitutional rules of succession kick in.

That would mean President Nancy Pelosi. Installing the Democratic House speaker in the White House is not an outcome Trump or any partisan Republican seeks. The 12th Amendment says if we have not chosen a president by a certain date, it goes to succession,” said Rick Hasen, an election law scholar at the University of California, Irvine. “It’s not like a delay would keep Trump in office longer.

— So the presidential election happens Nov. 3, no matter what? Very likely, but not absolutely. In an extreme emergency Congress could put it off for a few weeks. A 1948 law is very specific about the election date: “the Tuesday next after the first Monday in November, in every fourth year succeeding every election of a President and Vice President.” . . . . 

If the coronavirus has wreaked havoc on the population in November, will the presidential voting demographic change. For instance, people with preexisting conditions and older people in general are dying in greater numbers. So, that will make younger voters more numerous. I think I will look up some numbers but if anyone knows what could occur . . . .  

The Corona Virus update was supposed to be at 11:30 then it was moved to 11:45 and now it is 12:01 and the update has still not occurred, causing concern. The DOW just dropped below 20,000.

Real Clear Politics National General Election Polls have Biden beating Trump in all but The Emerson Poll (which has President Trump winning by 4). Even Fox has Biden by 8 percent. So, as the vote gets closer and Trump voters are dying before then . . . . If you were a Trump election advisor, what would you suggest? What strategy is best? Peter

Notes. Fox News Voter Analysis: Biden wins big, coronavirus on voters' minds.  . . . . In the run-up to this week’s contests, Biden embraced Elizabeth Warren’s bankruptcy protection plan and endorsed free public college tuition for most families. Both moves were seen as attempts to appeal to younger voters. He won more than one-third of 18 to 29-year-olds in Florida and more than one-quarter in Illinois – better marks than he achieved in previous contests (except for those in southern states with large African American populations). Latino voters were another key focus for Biden’s campaign. He won this group handily in Florida and received more than one-third of the Hispanic vote in Arizona and Illinois. His previous high-water mark among Latinos was 36 percent in Virginia . . . . 

https://mobile.twitter.com/StormIsUponUs

Hey you out there, the ones who won't believe conspiracy theories unless Google says so. Prepare to forget everything you thought you knew, and embark on a fascinating new journey of discovery. Who owns the United States? GOOGLE IT!

ETUNHWuXYAYweAL?format=jpg&name=large

10 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Who owns the United States? GOOGLE IT!

Jon,

I just did.

I use the Brave browser and I opened Google from that. I was signed into my Google account. When I typed in the search term you gave, absolutely nothing from Quora popped up on the first page.

I then ran the search from DuckDuckGo and a Quora article popped up in first place, but it was called, Who actually owns the United States of America?. The text was not the same as the one you gave. And the answer was not too convincing since it started by saying the US government declared bankruptcy in 1933 and sold off the citizens to pay off the debt. 

I closed Brave and opened Tor. From that, I loaded Google and typed in the search term. I got the same Quora article as I did from DuckDuckGo in first place.

Most of the other results deal with who owns the land in the US, information about the different states, the history of the US, and things like that.

I'm not making any judgment, just presenting the results I got.

In all the searches, on skimming through the results on the first page (called SERPS), I did not see anybody mention the government entity created with charter documents as owner of the structure that protects ownership by individuals. I find that disturbing.

Michael

27 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I then ran the search from DuckDuckGo

Ah. Is this what you meant? joke. I couldn’t find out who is singing in the commercial but Frankie “Sugar Chile” Robinson wrote that GMC Acadia song. “Go boy go. Go boy go. Go boy go. Baltimore.” Will Arnett is the voice over.

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I then ran the search from DuckDuckGo and a Quora article popped up in first place, but it was called, Who actually owns the United States of America?. The text was not the same as the one you gave.

Oops.

My mistake.

The text is the same. From the quote in Jon's post, it looked like the article began with that. It didn't. Also, I presumed the article and the search term were the same. But the article's title is given in Jon's screenshot.

(sigh... I used to be somewhat competent... :) )

The statement that US citizens are owned by the Fed had a context that was left out. And without that context, this observation sounds like it was made by an establishment technocrat or something like that--at least it sounds like that to me.

So to get the meaning in context, here's the full paragraph and the links--both to the question and to the answer.

From Quora: Who actually owns the United States of America?

The answer under consideration is by Timothy Kaliszewski, Masters Cyber Securitty & Computer Hacking, Southern New Hampshire University (2019), and the answer is dated September 25, 2019.

First paragraph:

Well as of March 9, 1933 when the United States declared bankruptcy they then sold the citizens to pay off the debt owed. Therefore the United States citizens are owned by the federal reserve bank. Which is a non governmental bank that provides the U.S. with all of it’s currency.

In the same article, Kaliszewski also says the US is (not was) a British colony, and it's a corporation, not a land mass. 

In responding to a comment to Kaliszewski's answer, he said:

Only psychopaths think they own what they didn’t create.

Now we are in the area of hyperbole and semantics. And that makes me think he first paragraph is more hyperbole and semantics than an attempt to describe an actual fact. After all, what does "own" mean? What was "the United States" that declared bankruptcy? Or at least, who owned it before it did that? What does created mean? Like making the wheel? Or making fire by rubbing sticks together? Or does it mean using stuff others "own" like tools and so forth? And what is a psychopath in this meaning? I could go on, but why?

Kaliszewski raises some interesting questions, but I don't think he speaks for Google or the establishment. It sounds to me like he is someone very much against them. In my mind, he's definitely not an establishment or Deep State insider who spoke too much in a moment of weakness.

The questions worth considering are:

1. Why does this answer not show up on the first page of SERPS when I am logged into my Google account and using Google search, when it shows up in first place when my identification in not clear to Google?

2. Was a formal bankruptcy declared in 1933? I don't know what applicable laws were passed or used. Something to look up...

3. This is very important for thinking through the concepts. Other than peppering in hyperbole, is there something deeper that made Kaliszewski say the Fed owned all US citizens? As a metaphor, his statement kinda works, so why? And on the other end, what did he leave out to jump to that conclusion? (in other words, this is a good thinking exercise for anyone who wants to use it. This observation prompts curiosity to learn the facts about something we should all know.)

Michael

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump on Thursday opened the door to a radical shift in the U.S. government’s relationship to private industry as the coronavirus outbreak upends the nation’s economy, saying he would back the government taking stakes in certain companies.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-companies/trump-says-he-would-support-government-taking-stake-in-certain-companies-idUSKBN21634I

4 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Cernovich has gone full worthless piece of shit.

Jon,

I get disgusted with Cernovich at times, too, but are you sure that tweet is his?

It doesn't sound anything like him. From everything I've read from him over the years, he never endorses one party over another. He's much more into civil disobedience and things like that.

I looked for the text you posted in his account and couldn't find it.

Besides, why would he be pissed at Mitch at 11:21 AM when the vote only happened at night?

Do you have a link to anywhere but his account?

You are right to distrust Cernovich, but in this case, I think it possible you got tricked by a troll.

Michael

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jon,

I get disgusted with Cernovich at times, too, but are you sure that tweet is his?

It doesn't sound anything like him. From everything I've read from him over the years, he never endorses one party over another. He's much more into civil disobedience and things like that.

I looked for the text you posted in his account and couldn't find it.

Besides, why would he be pissed at Mitch at 11:21 AM when the vote only happened at night?

Do you have a link to anywhere but his account?

You are right to distrust Cernovich, but in this case, I think it possible you got tricked by a troll.

Michael

No, no, it’s no trick. And, you didn’t notice while trying to find the Tweet that he talks like a full and perfect piece of shit now? He does, look again.

He hates Mitch for seating so many hundreds of new Trump judges, replacing the compromised and controlled Obuttma judges.

He can’t stand the fact that a system of real justice is coming thanks to Trump and Mitch’s rapid efforts.

Here it is:

Here is another:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Trump quoting Maddow?

Good God!

I have no doubt she is preening her ass off backstage, but that quote probably pounded a stake right through the heart of many of her followers.

:)

Man, do we live in interesting times.

Michael

Another changes her ways overnight due to gun held to head. Was she told she works for us now, or else she contracts “coronavirus”? He wouldn’t positively refer to her and she wouldn’t do this administration-and-military-positive piece in the first place, until after fully under control. Very good sign.

3 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Q just now posted this Tweet ... 

Next “Fed” Chairman? (after taking it away from its current private ownership, the criminal elite member banks, most controllers of whom are about to die of “coronavirus.”)

None other than your President and Commander in Chief, Donald J. Trump.

https://qmap.pub

Now, to channel the responsible, skeptical side, I do have to wonder if the people cheering this on aren't getting ahead of themselves in celebrating, as that Yahoo article is under "Bloomberg Opinion", and not a done deal...

18 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Q just now posted this Tweet ... 

Next “Fed” Chairman? (after taking it away from its current private ownership, the criminal elite member banks, most controllers of whom are about to die of “coronavirus.”)

None other than your President and Commander in Chief, Donald J. Trump.

https://qmap.pub

There's a name that comes up in that story, re the Fed takeover: Steven Mnuchin. I never heard of him until now, and the only reason the name jumped out at me was because of the spelling, so it stuck in my memory.

Then, I was reading something about "Timberwolf" (aka George Bush, Sr.) and Q that reminded me of a question I've been wanting to look into. This Q stuff is new to me, but I've long been familiar with the idea of the "Skull and Bones" conspiracy theory. (I'm old-school, when it comes to past interest in this stuff, David Icke, MK Ultra, etc.). But anyway, I've been wondering where the Skull and Bones theory might fit into this; does it subsume the more recent theories, or the reverse?

But it prompted me to look up something about George Bush Sr and "Skull and Bones". I saw some familiar names pop up: William F. Buckley, John Kerry, Dubya...(Kerry caught my attention, when I was wondering about the left-right divide vs. something that unites them...)

Then, this name pops up: Steven Mnuchin- Class of '85
https://www.businessinsider.com/most-powerful-members-yale-skull-and-bones-2017-3#steven-mnuchin-class-of-1985-12

"Donald Trump's Department of the Treasury nominee Steve Mnuchin. "

"Mnuchin begins a newer generation of Bonesmen on the list. The current US Secretary of Treasury got his bachelor's degree at Yale before starting work at Goldman Sachs. Mnuchin stayed with the bank for 17 years, and became its chief information officer in 1999.

"After moving on from Goldman, he started his own hedge fund. Reports have estimated his net worth anywhere from $300 to $500 million."

How does Mnuchin connect with yesterday's news?

https://twitter.com/DilleyShow/status/1243678427980300291?s=20

Mnuchin was with Goldman for how many years?

Bill Barr was kinda SES and deep state, too. I can’t tell from here who was and is  sincere deep state but is complying and cooperating with white hats now to stay alive, versus who was always a white hat and was simply faking and infiltrating.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

But supposing I were to accept that premise, that Americans were so distracted by certain conservatives a few months ago, they let a pandemic into America and, because of that, people will die!!!!! If I were to accept that, I would say that their constant bombardment of President Trump and his supporters--to the exclusion of practically anything else--during the impeachment flop was such a distraction.

I know President Trump doesn't accept that premise. But still, one can have fun.

What other President would have done something like this--something that feels so good to his base?

Here is the text for easier reading:

Dear Senator Schumer:

Thank you for your Democrat public relations letter and incorrect sound bites, which are wrong in every way.

As you are aware, Vice President Pence is in charge of the Task Force. By almost all accounts, he has done a spectacular job.

The Defense Production Act (DPA) has been consistently used by my team and me for the purchase of billions of dollars’ worth of equipment, medical supplies, ventilators, and other related items. It has been powerful leverage, so powerful that companies generally do whatever we are asking, without even a formal notice. They know something is coming, and that’s all they need to know.

A “senior military officer” is in charge of purchasing, distributing, etc. His name is Rear Admiral John Polowczyk. He is working 24 hours a day, and is highly respected by everyone. If you remember, my team gave you this information, but for public relations purposes, you choose to ignore it.

We have given New York many things, including hospitals, medical centers, medical supplies, record numbers of ventilators, and more. You should have had New York much better prepared than you did, and as Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx said yesterday, New York was very late in its fight against the virus. As you are aware, the Federal Government is merely a back-up for state governments. Unfortunately, your state needed far more of a back-up than most others.

If you spent less time on your ridiculous impeachment hoax, which went haplessly on forever and ended up going nowhere (except increasing my poll numbers), and instead focused on helping the people of New York, then New York would not have been so completely unprepared for the “invisible enemy.” No wonder AOC and others are thinking about running against you in the primary. If they did, they would likely win.

Fortunately, we have been working with your state and city governments, Governor Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill DeBlasio, to get the job done. You have been missing in action, except when it comes to the “press.” While you have stated that you don’t like Andrew Cuomo, you ought to start working alongside him for the good of all New Yorkers.

I’ve known you for many years, but I never knew how bad a Senator you are for the state of New York, until I became President.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. Or, in the alternative, call Rear Admiral Polowczyk.

Sincerely yours,

Donald J. Trump

I love it.

Michael

President Trump is busy with so much more than the coronavirus.

He's even hauling out the garbage.

Trump fires intelligence community inspector general

President Donald Trump has fired the intelligence community’s chief watchdog, Michael Atkinson, who was the first to sound the alarm to Congress last September about an “urgent” complaint he’d received from an intelligence official involving Trump’s communications with Ukraine.

Trump formally notified the Senate Intelligence Committee of his intention to fire Atkinson and remove him from his duties, to take effect 30 days from Friday, according to two congressional officials and a copy of the letter obtained by Politico dated April 3.

“This is to advise that I am exercising my power as President to remove from office the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, effective 30 days from today,” Trump wrote.

Trump said in the letter that he “no longer” has the fullest confidence in Atkinson. “As is the case with regard to other positions where I, as president, have the power of appointment, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, it is vital that I have the fullest confidence in the appointees serving as Inspectors General,” he wrote. “That is no longer the case with regard to this Inspector General.”

Trump added that he would be submitting a new nominee for the position to the Senate “at a later date.”

This guy Atkinson is the one who rewrote the rules for whistleblowers so they could submit a complaint based on nothing but hearsay.

The reason he did that was because, last year, Eric Ciaramella had already met with Adam Schiff to get the impeachment of President Trump going, but his anonymous whistleblower complaint was based on hearsay, not direct knowledge. And that was against the whistleblower complaint rules, meaning it was not legal to use. So Cirarmella went away for a bit, Atkinson or someone under him changed that rule to allow hearsay, Ciaramella reappeared (anonymously, of course) and his anonymous complaint was made legal. Then off went Schiff, Nader, Pelosi & Co., on their impeachment whoop-de-doo and floparoonie.

Even today, there are those who claim Cirarmella was not the whistleblower and some social media platforms delete the posts of those who say he was, But lots and lots of high-ranking people and news organizations like Donald Trump Jr., Rush Limbaugh, Mollie Hemingway, Breitbart, Real Clear Investigations, etc., including several members of congress, have disclosed in public that Cirarmella was the dirty rat.

I'm surprised President Trump did not fire this Michael Atkinson jerk earlier.

I hope he lands right in the middle of one of Jon's theories and stays there. I strongly suspect he will.

Michael

I just saw the following live on a broadcast.

A guy in the press was trying to bust President Trump's balls over firing Michael Atkinson. In responding, after blasting the hell out of Atkinson, President Trump started talking about Ciaramella without mentioning his name, but pointing to different people and saying, "You know who he is, you know who he is, you know who he is, I know who he is..." and so on.

Then he came out with this:

Michael

• Like 1