Righteous rage is a beautiful human characteristic. It was Mary Ann Sures, I believe, who said that anger had died in the world when Rand passed. Anger, like anxiety, is a positive. They keep us alive by driving highly motivated action against threats. Some anxiety about the wood pile and coming winter gets us outside chopping wood, anger about corruption or evil can drive one to speak up, righteous rage will drive us to end it.

On 1/14/2020 at 9:36 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I predict that tomorrow, President Trump will be just as much President as he is today, and that Generalissimo Franco will be just as dead.

Let's see what happens.

More updates as we go along.

:)

Michael

You think you are winning?

You are not winning, because

You will.

Never.

Have.

A gold.

Toilet.

These people are coming UNGLUED.

Here is Billy's favorite, Mike Ratschild, acknowledging his obsession with toilets (projected onto us, of course) ...  

• Like 1

🤣🤣🤣

"Cheap shit plaster." Plaster is among the most expensive way to finish walls, but I already knew this shit-for-brains knows nothing about anything.

"You'll be dining on ashes!"

Billyboy loves this moron — no wonder he's so confused about everything, he's obsessed with unstable belligerent idiots like this ... 

This is interesting. Martin is the gay man I recommended here,, starting years ago, for Q information.

I didn't know until just now that Billy's hero Ratschild and Martin have ever interacted. Martin Geddes is a very decent person. Ratschild is trash like all his spiritually diseased fans.

"BREAKING: The "extreme conservative" and Junior Senator from the great state of Utah, @SenatorRomney is formally NOT invited to #CPAC2020," tweeted Matt Schlapp, chair of the American Conservative Union, which hosts the conference. The former party nominee and Sen. Susan Collins were the only Republicans to side with Democrats in voting to hear witnesses in the impeachment trial. The vote failed, all but guaranteeing Trump's acquittal next week. end quote 

I wonder if Mitt will be invited to the White House? Maybe he would NOT GO anyway if he were to be invited, to show how he stands firm with his TDS brethren. Sheesh. It’s not like Mitt would have to kiss his ring. What would LDS Joseph Smith do?

To me, the funniest comment about Romney I have heard in a long time was by Rush Limbaugh.

I don't have a link right now, so I have to paraphrase from memory. It was Rush pretending to be Mitt.

It went something like this (in a pompous disinterested tone): I'm sorry you people are having such a hard time of it. If need be, I am willing to step up and be president. I don't mind at all.

Michael

Twisted Nancy Polluted Pelosi: We haven’t hurt the President enough. The pain must continue. I refuse to allow the Senate to vote until he cries in front of me and begs my forgiveness. But if we must vote, then on Monday the Senate must show up at 11am! Or else they will answer to ME. Let Adam Shitt give the closing arguments with me standing behind him for the best camera shot ever! For the country. For history and posterity. It’s all about ME! "F" the Senate!

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

To me, the funniest comment about Romney I have heard in a long time was by Rush Limbaugh.

I don't have a link right now, so I have to paraphrase from memory. It was Rush pretending to be Mitt.

It went something like this (in a pompous disinterested tone): I'm sorry you people are having such a hard time of it. If need be, I am willing to step up and be president. I don't mind at all.

Michael

Just like how he saved the Olympics. I forget the year, Salt Lake, I believe. But Michael, it was tragic how no one could figure out to put on the Olympics. It was all a shambles. There wasn’t going to be an Okympics unless a savior could be found. And then Mittens was hired to run the Olympics and he saved the Olympics.

Goodness me, I've been negligent.

On 1/14/2020 at 10:36 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I predict that tomorrow, President Trump will be just as much President as he is today, and that Generalissimo Franco will be just as dead.

Let's see what happens.

More updates as we go along.

Michael

• Like 1

As to Never Trumpers, it's about time the biggest one of all owned up and went Dem.

Good riddance, swamp creature.

The swamp on the Republican side smells a little less putrid now.

(btw - Hey Bill. See if you can land some of those Bloomberg bucks while you are at it. You'll look good carrying his bags. :) )

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

As to Never Trumpers, it's about time the biggest one of all owned up and went Dem.

Good riddance, swamp creature.

The swamp on the Republican side smells a little less putrid now.

(btw - Hey Bill. See if you can land some of those Bloomberg bucks while you are at it. You'll look good carrying his bags. :) )

Michael

What a monster. Kristol is a swamp snapping turtle covered in slime.

Liddle’Diddler Adam Schitt is on the floor of the Senate saying that if America’s Greatest Ever President isn’t removed then we run the risk of the President giving Alaska to Russia.

I bet he wishes he had never heard of the Standard Hotel, where one of his victims died while he was raping him, like “happened” to his Buck buddy, Ed, twice.

Not too many days left ‘till his execution. Or should I say, suicide following heads-up of imminent apprehension?

This was one of the greatest State of the Union addresses in American history.

And one of the most emotional.

It starts at about 34:12.

The fun part was watching Pelosi trying to keep from gagging behind President Trump, but she only managed to come off as petty. She really did look like she swallowed a mouse at times. :) 

And she ripped up her copy of the speech at the end as if anyone except Trump haters cared. It certainly did nothing for tomorrow's impeachment trial vote in the Senate.

I thought it a good possibility that Mitch McConnell had scheduled the Senate's impeachment trial vote for Wednesday as a concession to the Democrats and certain straying Republicans. For these fine folks, the idea would be to keep President Trump from making his speech as a victory lap after his acquittal in exchange for a guaranteed vote by them for acquittal. 

But later I learned that it was President Trump's side that had requested the delay.

Why would he do that?

Well, I found out.

If you did not watch the SOTU address, watch the video and you, too, will see. This was one hell of a Closing Argument--much stronger than any lawyer could have made.

I bet there are a lot of Democratic Senators (excepting the hardcore Trump haters, of course) who will now vote for his acquittal than before. And all Republicans, of course. After seeing what President Trump just did in that chamber, I think many of them are scared to death to face their constituents for reelection if they vote to impeach him.

Michael

9 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

After seeing what President Trump just did in that chamber, I think many of them are scared to death to face their constituents for reelection if they vote to impeach him.

Agreed. That was the best State of the Union speech ever. I wasn't going to watch all of it but after ten minutes I was hooked. What a great man. He is the best President ever . . . except for Jefferson. No. I take that back.  I will stop comparing him to The Founders like Jefferson. President Trump is the best President of all time. 

Without reference to the text of the speech , just thinking about it now, I'm struck by what feels like a pretty strong undercurrent, thematically, of individualism. Not necessarily in the 'hard' ideological sense, but definitely in a ' sense of life' sense.

From the description of Soleimani as dangerous and prolific terrorist whose life was very specifically ended therefore  opening a pathway for the nation of Iran to welcomingly work toward becoming a member of the group of nations that strive for peaceful and cooperative relations.

To  highlighting the military families in the gallery , the widowed and orphaned family of "Chris" a fallen soldier, and  showing a returning serviceman together in real time with his family.

Great examples of how a policy to end endless foreign wars should be conceived and implemented , bring 'them' home, they are what counts. As opposed to implementing the policy of the establishment/military-industrial complex/media complex that uses 'them' as grist for the mill.

Pointing to the schoolgirl afforded opportunity in pursuing her education and extorting congress to let others do the same, and highlighting the victims of crimes that could have been undeniably prevented.

Apparently the great communicator , Reagan, starting the now tradition of highlighting gallery guests , this administration takes it to 11, Oprah-ized ( you get a medal!, you get stars!, you get a scholarship! , you get a dad!)

This guy is pro-American. I love this guy.

( btw , I gotta believe , this is the only commander in chief that can boast  a 100 year old Brig. Gen :) )

8 more years ! 8 more years!!

5 hours ago, tmj said:

Without reference to the text of the speech , just thinking about it now, I'm struck by what feels like a pretty strong undercurrent, thematically, of individualism. Not necessarily in the 'hard' ideological sense, but definitely in a ' sense of life' sense.

From the description of Soleimani as dangerous and prolific terrorist whose life was very specifically ended therefore  opening a pathway for the nation of Iran to welcomingly work toward becoming a member of the group of nations that strive for peaceful and cooperative relations.

To  highlighting the military families in the gallery , the widowed and orphaned family of "Chris" a fallen soldier, and  showing a returning serviceman together in real time with his family.

Great examples of how a policy to end endless foreign wars should be conceived and implemented , bring 'them' home, they are what counts. As opposed to implementing the policy of the establishment/military-industrial complex/media complex that uses 'them' as grist for the mill.

Pointing to the schoolgirl afforded opportunity in pursuing her education and extorting congress to let others do the same, and highlighting the victims of crimes that could have been undeniably prevented.

Apparently the great communicator , Reagan, starting the now tradition of highlighting gallery guests , this administration takes it to 11, Oprah-ized ( you get a medal!, you get stars!, you get a scholarship! , you get a dad!)

This guy is pro-American. I love this guy.

( btw , I gotta believe , this is the only commander in chief that can boast  a 100 year old Brig. Gen :) )

8 more years ! 8 more years!!

Mitt is voting to convict. It sounded like he was almost crying.

I have watched the video replay of President Trump handing the text of The State of the Union to VP Pence and Pelosi and I think he just did not see her out struck hand. He was concentrating on what he would say. I don’t even think the image of VP Pence registered as a “need to act” image in his consciousness. He carefully handed the bound texts over to both people and was not rude to her. At first she acts surprised at the lack of a reciprocal hand shake and not mad but throughout the speech I think it was eating at her, in addition to his speaking of his unquestionable successes, which she really cannot rationally attack. Was it petulance on her part? Watch the side view from Trump’s right as he was turned around which would be from his left after he is turning back towards the audience. I think from that angle he may be looking at The Vice President for approval or just a smile. It is possible that in the tension of the moment her request to "shake" did not register as a courtesy, but I will go 70-30 that he meant no harm or "slight." I think I got those angles right in my description.