Donald Trump

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

A little more information can be gained here (Gateway Pundit):

BREAKING: WHITE HOUSE RELEASES STATEMENT … Trump Made Unannounced Stop at Walter Reed Hospital — “Worrisome and Unusual” Incident

I didn't either. But here is a press report from 2017:

Secret revealed: White House chef is the 'presidential taster'

I think this story is going to spread.

Let's see if it's true that elements in the CIA (or other part of the Deep State) are trying to poison President Trump.

Michael

R U confusing taster with tester?

--Brant

4 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

R U confusing taster with tester?

Brant,

Confusing?

I was born confused.

:) 

But so long as the dude puts food in his mouth and swallows it, call it anything you want.

Wikipedia, that authority of all authorities, calls it a taster.

Food Taster

A food taster is a person who ingests food that was prepared for someone else, to confirm it is safe to eat.

btw - To add to your bank of useless knowledge, this is different for beverages and the Wikipedia article continues:

One who tests drink in this way is known as a cupbearer.

So swallow that if you can choke it down.

Or better, put that in your pipe and smoke it, although I don't know what a smoke tester is called.

Michael

A doctor on Fox was debunking CNN's gleeful claim that President Trump is ailing. He said a 'yearly exam' is passe. Many people, and not just rich folks, go to the doc for more than one checkup. they go back for various tests, blood tests, and then discussions of the results with the patient.   

From 1600 Daily . . . . America learned nothing new. A few witnesses, Vindman included, actually confirmed the accuracy of the White House call transcript between President Trump and President Zelensky. Vindman even acknowledged the corruption surrounding Burisma and that Hunter Biden didn’t appear qualified to serve on the company’s board, leaving the door open for a potential conflict of interest. end quote

Finally, somebody states the obvious: The Biden’s need to be investigated and hopefully after Sleepy Joe is knocked out of the running by Pocahontas or some other communist that “official investigation” will occur. In the meantime law enforcement, The NSA, The CIA need to be a watch for more skullduggery from . . . anyone . . . because that’s their job. Finding corruption, and discovering the truth is not politics. It’s justice and if it weren’t one year from the election many more people, even Democrats, would want the truth. Peter

Sir Lindsey Graham is stepping up to the plate. Hail Lindsey, the Indiana Jones of Politics! And President Trump wants a Senate trial where he can call anyone to testify. Will that include Hunting for a Buck Biden, Sleepy Sniffy Joe, and Shifty Adam Schiff?   

From Brooke Singman, Fox News: Trump calls for Senate trial, seeks whistleblower and Schiff as impeachment witnesses.

From Eileen Sullivan at The New York Times: Trump Attacks Impeachment Inquiry and Accuses a Witness of Lying.

And from Colby Itkowitz: The inquiry by Graham (R-S.C.) is focused on any calls Biden may have had with Petro Poroshenko, then the Ukrainian president, regarding the firing of the country’s top prosecutor, as well as any that referenced an investigation of Burisma, the Ukrainian natural-gas company that employed Biden’s son Hunter Biden. Graham’s document request suggests he is seeking to legitimize Trump’s accusations that Biden, then vice president, put pressure on Ukraine to fire its lead prosecutor to protect his son, a claim without evidence that has been disputed by officials familiar with the investigation. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 10:24 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Brant,

Confusing?

I was born confused.

But so long as the dude puts food in his mouth and swallows it, call it anything you want.

Wikipedia, that authority of all authorities, calls it a taster.

Food Taster

btw - To add to your bank of useless knowledge, this is different for beverages and the Wikipedia article continues:

So swallow that if you can choke it down.

Or better, put that in your pipe and smoke it, although I don't know what a smoke tester is called.

Michael

A sucker.

--Brant

Since President Trump is in England I looked at the online Bbc (the last two letters deserve no capitalization.) Their news about the impeachment parrots American leftist coverage here in the States . . . almost word for weird word. How can that be? Well, obviously both news groups belong to the deep state, international cabal.

The Bbc broke it down for their lame brained readers. From the Bbc: How does impeachment work? Impeachment is the first part - the charges - of a two-stage political process by which Congress can remove a president from office. If, following the hearings, the House of Representatives votes to pass articles of impeachment, the Senate is forced to hold a trial. A Senate vote requires a two-thirds majority to convict and remove the president - unlikely in this case, given that Mr Trump's party controls the chamber. Only two US presidents in history - Bill Clinton and Andrew Johnson - have been impeached, but neither was convicted. President Richard Nixon resigned before he could be impeached. end quote

So The Limey’s understand. Since one or two, or maybe no Republican Senators, will turn on the President there will be no conviction. Therefor the whole process is a waste of time, money, and energy. It is simple harassment and along with not passing any House Bills, it is designed to harm the President and THE COUNTRY! What dark days we live in.

Here’s my plot, fellow conspirators. The Republican House leaders show up at midnight on a dark and stormy night with a list of needed legislation, call this an emergency situation, and pass the Bills with no majority. And then the Republican Senate immediately votes and passes the bills. The President who has a copy of the legislation immediately signs the bills at The White House. Shake, don’t stir as James Bond might say. Of course since this is an American caper, it will be Harrison Ford starring as Jack Ryan who will be in the movie, as President Trump. Peter.

Oh yeah. And not to be outdone as a candidate to play Jack Ryan, James Bond, and a fictional President named Daniel Trump, Daniel Craig became an American citizen! He’s working on his American accent too. Peter

From ET Canada. Daniel Craig Confirms He Has An American Passport: ‘I’m Incredibly Proud’ By Shakiel Mahjouri. 21 Nov 2019 10:56 PM. The “No Time to Die” James Bond actor addressed his citizenship status at the “Knives Out” premiere in Los Angeles. There has often been speculation about Craig’s status and he confirmed to People he is an immigrant to the U.S.  “Everybody in this country’s an immigrant,” Craig said. “That’s what the country’s built upon. We can’t forget it. We can’t just dismiss it … but it’s difficult, and it takes thought, and it takes smart people thinking about it instead of dividing people along party lines … and also along this anger that kind of builds up.” “It needs to be discussed… and that’s hard,” he continued. “Good things are hard to do. I’m incredibly proud to be part of this, to have an American passport and call myself an immigrant in this country.” Craig, 51, is thrilled to be living in the present: “I’m part of an amazing period in history that created this country and I’m proud to be a part of it.” “Knives Out” premieres Nov. 27 and stars Craig alongside Chris Evans, Jamie Lee Curtis, Michael Shannon, Ana de Armas, Christopher Plummer, Toni Collette, Don Johnson and Katherine Langford.

LOL...

When Pelosi was asked this morning if she hated President Trump, she got pissed and said she didn't hate him, that she prays for him. In fact, she doesn't hate anyone. She said that right before she snarled, "Don't mess with me..."

Pelosi seemed irritated for some reason. Other than being forced to hold the gun and pull the trigger for the suicide of the Democratic Party in the 2020 election, I wonder what could possibly be bothering her...

Michael

Yet another record month.

Three years into the first Trump administration and the purge of compromised scum in government, the courts, banking, NGOs and of course, big business, continues ... 

CEO departures hit a new high in October, on pace for a record year

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/11/06/ceo-departures-hit-a-new-high-in-october-on-pace-for-a-record-year.html?__twitter_impression=true

Yesterday, Pelosi melted down when asked if she hated Trump and threatened the reporter with, "Don't mess with me." She also said civilization itself is at stake if Trump wins in 2020 (see here).

Biden went off on a supporter and not only called him a "damn liar" to his face, he treated the dude like a fat dork (let's do pushups" and so on) and did a kindergarten takedown that essentially meant, "Nyah nyah nyah."

This kind of behavior is starting to be normal and more frequent with top Dems.

I wonder if this is their form of taking an impeachment victory lap.

For the record, I've never seen winners act this way. When I normally look at winners, they are celebrating, laughing in good nature, slapping each other on the backs and so forth.

But these Dem folks snarl like cornered rats.

Michael

Some notes from Fox. Will we have five years of prosperity? It is “likely” according to an analyst on Fox Business. The DOW is up 337.27 points today for a total of 28,015.06. There are more job openings than there are people unemployed. Some of those openings may be because the unemployed are not qualified which is why businesses are putting more time, money and effort into job training. President Trump promises he is going to deregulate even more. Catastrophes like war can harm the economy, but if there is no war who knows how high the DOW and the economy will surge? Of course the Democrats ignorantly argue that regular people don’t have dealings with the stock market, but they do through their employment and retirement plans. When companies are doing good, Americans are doing better or at least have more opportunities to thrive.     

Hail to the Chief! Now who will run in 2024? I think a candidate who vows to continue President Trump’s good practices will be a shoo-in. Pence may or may not run. Who knows? I think that if our Veep receives more press, more tasks, and more praise from President Trump from 2021 onwards, his chances of running will increase. Peter 

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV66 Dec 2019 - 1:48:08 PM

55f970e2297b26994ec0d11119e16d9cfd85a597

ELIZFpfU0AAfYCg.png

People actually believe those responsible for the attempted coup [coup attempt] of a duly elected sitting US President will go unpunished?
End to our Constitutional Republic?
No equal justice under the law?
No accountability?
Escape unscathed?
Enjoy the show!
Q

Gripping information dropping right now. Among other things, Q is indicating that Mo sad is the author of the 4am memo that media receives and that aligns their uni-narrative. He is indicating that Drudge Report, if it was ever independent, is now under MOS control.

Also saying Soros and others are in Ukraine at this moment attempting to prevent their total demise.

https://qmap.pub

Q is saying that Jesse Watters will discuss Q with a guest tonight on Fox at 8pm eastern time.

Q is saying that the guest is biased and that this is perfectly ok because purpose is only to put more eyes on Q.

I have shared Praying Medic Tweets here for years. He is Christian and he thinks dreams are meaningful, but he is very rational and objective in the here and now, and he is also very calm, kind, patient. So, if you would like to learn more about Q from someone much better at it than me, and possibly opposite personality, then read Praying Medic.

Below he shows us that Jesse Watters follows him.

You can read his Tweets with the link below. This is not “going on Twitter,” it is a simply a webpage with all his Tweets in order where you can read him.

66) Shhhh 🤫

1:39 PM · Dec 7, 2019

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

He is indicating that Drudge Report, if it was ever independent, is now under MOS control.

Jon,

Drudge was great in his heyday with Breitbart.

Even leading up to President Trump's election.

There's an interview he did with Alex Jones a few years ago (Oct. 6, 2015). He just simply showed up at Alex's studio. He called Alex an "American original." He also predicted Alex getting torched by the establishment and said he was their target also. He said the person who told him this was a Supreme Court Justice. I'm going on memory because I saw it around the time it happened.

I think any speculation about Drudge has to take all this into account since it came from Drudge's own mouth years ago and is on tape. 

Here is a Breitbart article that talks about this event.

Flashback: Matt Drudge Warns Not to ‘Get Famous’ on YouTube, ‘Google’s Hell Pit’

And here is a video on YouTube that shows the interview, although it may get taken down. At least, this is the video embedded in the Brietbart article, so there may be something backstage that will keep it up. I am looking for an alternative site just for a guarantee.

I need to watch this again, but going on memory, man, were Drudge's words prophetic back then.

btw - Here is Alex today on Infowars speculating about Drudge:

Drudge Twitter Indicates Drudgereport.com No Longer Owned By Matt Drudge
Drudge’s official Twitter also announces that site is no longer based in U.S.

There are a lot of theories going around about why and how Drudge lost control of his site. Since I tend toward the positive, I think it is plausible (and this is the version I favor) that Drudge believes President Trump is blowing a major hole in the globalist plans and evil creepiness he fought so hard against over the years, he knows it's going to get ugly and violent once ruling class folks start going to jail for real, and, since he doesn't have his own army, he doesn't want to be a principal target when all hell breaks loose. His work--as one man--is done, so to speak. Now it's up to the guys with the guns.

I say, well done, Matt.

Michael

13 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Q is saying Adam Schiff is Mossad.

Jon,

Maybe.

I see Schiff more as a Deep State puppet.

In this world of bad guys, I find the Mossad controlling the Deep State a stretch, though. There are too many other bad guy interests than Israeli throughout the world.

How on earth could the Mossad control all the globalists or even most of them?

And even if Epstein was Mossad (which I do not favor as a theory, but who knows?), that's just a scratch on the bucket's lid.

I can see it, though. I can see the Mossad as one among many in the bad guy universe, seeing how it's a spook organization. I just find it hard to see the Mossad as the puppet-master.

Michael