Donald Trump

President Trump unleashed:

Rush Limbaugh said Nancy Pelosi called illegal aliens "Gifts of Love," he went on and on about giving her sanctuary city a lot of Gifts of Love. Soon after, President Trump made the above tweets. And soon after that, the Dems went into Defcon 5 meltdown. :) 

Also, President Trump retweeted the following. I think he's putting the entire previous administration on notice that their dirty tricks re spying on his campaign and administration will be investigated by the DOJ--including Obama's participation if the facts lead there.

And he pinned this tweet:

The Trade Center attack is a sore point with the President.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

LOL...

btw - Cher is getting roasted by her own peeps all over the Internet for this tweet.

:)

Michael

Where did Cher learn all that right–wing drivel from?

Doesn’t she know that unlimited immigration is a boon to all? They come here “to work” and every lover of logic and reason knows they could have no other motivation to come. They bring their energy, creativity and enthusiasm. And they enrich us culturally. What’s this nonsense about them needing help or being a burden in any way? To hear Yawon Bwook explain it, she should personally take them all in and thereby have all the wonderful benefits of immigration for herself. She doesn’t seem to understand how mass immigration works and how good it is.

9 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Where did Cher learn all that right–wing drivel from?

Doesn’t she know that unlimited immigration is a boon to all? They come here “to work” and every lover of logic and reason knows they could have no other motivation to come. They bring their energy, creativity and enthusiasm. And they enrich us culturally. What’s this nonsense about them needing help or being a burden in any way? To hear Yawon Bwook explain it, she should personally take them all in and thereby have all the wonderful benefits of immigration for herself. She doesn’t seem to understand how mass immigration works and how good it is.

Do I detect a note of sarcasm and mockery?

It looks as though the shithead Democrat traitors will have to resort to trying to win elections, after all. Having lied to the voters for two years and having risked war with the world's other nuclear superpower in order to destroy a duly elected President are not going to help them and we are not going to forget the lies, divisiveness, fear and hate they have spent over two years promoting.

On 8/31/2018 at 5:13 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Q posts: https://qanon.app

Q Post 2036:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 27fd5f No.2820100 ?
Aug 31 2018 14:26:59 (EST)

>>2819745
What about the budget?
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/08/29/gavin-newsom-wants-free-health-care-illegal-immigrants-if-elected-governor-tomi-lahren?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/04/california-one-step-closer-to-expanding-medicaid-for-illegal-immigrants.html?
Why would CA 'elected' officials knowingly collapse the budget?
Who 'elects' CA officials?https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/california-dmv-allows-illegals-to-vote-gop-chairman?
Money to be made?
[Example]
https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2018/02/26/how-american-citizens-finance-health-care-for-undocumented-immigrants/#265162c912c4#265162c912c4" target="_new" title="archive" id="archive_today">?
BIG PHARMA DONATES HOW MUCH TO CA/NY 'ELECTED' OFFICIALS?
COMPARE VS OTHER STATES.
Why are CA & NY VITAL areas of control?
Think Ports.
Think Legal PROTECTION.
Q

Ports are used for human trafficking.

Los Angeles Sheriffs have two in their jurisdiction, Port of Los Angeles (20% of cargo into US, by itself) and Port of Long Beach.

Q post #3313, posted today, is a picture of Port of Long Beach from the air.

That’s Shifty Liddle’ Adam Schitt’s district, where the Sheriffs wear badges with boy–lover pedo symbology.

They’re all shitting their Liddle’ filthy abuser shorts right now.

On 1/27/2019 at 9:36 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I just had a thought.

Today's press is crowing about how President Trump caved on the wall.

Does anybody remember how they crowed about Jim Acosta getting his White House credentials back. How Acosta beat Trump and how Trump caved?

Does anybody hear about Jim Acosta anymore?

I don't.

That's the way President Trump rolls. 

Michael

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

D4dpkG0X4AA2T6j?format=jpg&name=medium

President Trump

Prime Minister Trump 

King Trump 

2020 , and let’s get 2024 for Ivanka !!!!!

God bless POTUS 

• Like 2

Obama knew of Russian interference for years. He chose to do nothing because he thought their election cheat plan would be a sure thing, it would succeed like it always had, and so there was no need.)

“With Congressional Democrats tantruming over redactions, presidential candidates out-virtue-signalling one another in denigration of Trump (for what it is unclear) calling for impeachment (again, for what is unclear) and the liberal media desperate for a distraction from the embarrassment of their two-year harassment in lieu of the main headline - "no collusion, no obstruction;" few if any among the mainstream have noticed (or mentioned) one tiny little detail in the Mueller Report... the 'confirmed' interference by Russia in the 2016 US Election took place - knowingly - under President Obama's watch.”

The Mueller report flatly states that Russia began interfering in American democracy in 2014. Over the next couple of years, the effort blossomed into a robust attempt to interfere in our 2016 presidential election. The Obama administration knew this was going on and yet did nothing. In 2016, Obama's National Security Adviser Susan Rice told her staff to "stand down" and "knock it off" as they drew up plans to "strike back" against the Russians, according to an account from Michael Isikoff and David Corn in their book "Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin's War on America and the Election of Donald Trump".”

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-19/cnn-admits-muellers-report-looks-bad-obama-op-ed

Jon,

Let's put the first two tweets in there, also.

First this:

Then this:

And, finally, to repeat the one you posted:

I kinda like it when President Trump not only says "bullshit," but says "total bullshit."

And, like you mentioned, the bad guys are now going to discover on their own hides what happens when they strike at a king and don't kill him...

Michael

• Like 1

This video was just posted on President Trump's Facebook account. It's probably made by a Trump super PAC, but it's on his personal account.

Notice that in this calling out, the video doesn't say Obama was behind spying on Trump's campaign and Deep State activities to take Trump down. The video takes the premise of the anti-Trumpers, that the Russians meddled in the presidential campaign, and also uses it as a premise. But it says Obama knew about Russian meddling in the presidential election and did nothing because he was pandering to Putin about the Iran nuclear deal.

This takes a familiar suspicion of anti-Trumpers and reframes it with a fact everybody knows (Obama sought Putin's cooperation for the Iran deal), but nobody expects to be connected.

The propaganda defenses the anti-Trumpers have in place are against Obama attacking Trump, not Obama knowing and doing nothing for non-Trump related reasons. 

Suspicion and familiarity plus surprise. On a logical level, this seems like light fare. But on an emotional level, it's a killer way to create cognitive dissonance with Obama supporters and those in the middle.

The undermining of Obama's reputation to his followers (and to the middle) begins.

Trump generally calls this type of persuasion "setting the table" for what is to follow.

Michael

On the intellectual side, here is a video of an interview a couple of days ago with Victor Davis Hanson. He has an exceptional understanding of President Trump's character and the context of his political existence.

I have read Hanson's book, The Case for Trump, which I cannot recommend highly enough.

The only point where I disagree with Hanson is on his characterization of Trump as a tragic hero. He talks about this in the book and in the video. And even then, I don't disagree with the archetype in Trump's current situation, but with his prediction of outcome after the term of office is up.

The tragic hero in Hanson's view is the loner who comes into town, cleans it up and throws out the human rot, then moves on (or is even crucified) because decent people--who now have their problem solved--don't want to live next to him. Think of the ancient Greeks, Achilles or Sophocles’s Ajax or Antigone, or the good-guy gunslinger in the old west like Shane or Sheriff Will Kane in High Noon, who was there, but had to show his outsider dark side to clean up the bad guys.

I agree with Hanson that this is Trump's current archetype. He is an outsider draining the swamp and it's not pretty. (I like Hanson's image that he is not a statesman, but a bird of prey in fighting cultural issues. :) ) I disagree that Trump will be shunned in the future, but not because of the nature of the archetype, which has enough examples to be sound. It's because of President Trump's understanding of persuasion and process. Trump is highly sensitive to phases of a process and the differing ways of being during each phase. Notice that he is a ruthless predator in getting a deal going to build a hotel, but he's a single-minded rational Randian producer in building it, and all business to the point of boring in running it to high standard of excellence. He's done this too many times for it not to be evident. So, following Trump's patterns, I believe his post-Presidency life will be full of honor and completely public the world over with USA stamped all over him, but essentially boring.

Other than that disagreement, I can't think of anything Victor Davis Hanson has said that rubs me the wrong way. In fact, I have learned many things I didn't realize from his analyses. I really like this guy.

Michael