Donald Trump

We're all dead by climate change in 12 years according to AOC, unless we accept the Green New Deal, which is the only way to save ourselves.

But the end—game of the Green New Deal is mass human misery and death, as we can see in plain sight implemented in Venezuela right now, no gasoline or electricity, no food and no hope.

I am sure that millions of soon to be dead Venezuelans are honored to be first to adopt the Green New Deal.

What happens when the C_A targets the Executive, House, Senate, Dept of Justice, FBI, Dept of State, etc branches of the UNITED STATES GOV?

What happens when people wake up to the fact that Facebook is a cover for massive government spying?
What happens when people discover all realtime smartphone data, the mic, the cameras, all keystroke inputs, are being harvested and made accessible to CIA?

https://qmap.pub

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI9 Mar 2019 - 4:12:57 PM
Nellie Ohr > C_A?
There are others within the FBI/DOJ linked to the C_A.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/when-ex-spies-go-rogue-by-becoming-lawmakers/2019/01/01/9890c4da-095c-11e9-a3f0-71c95106d96a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.df98c57998eb📁
What access does a House member have?
What access does a House Committee member have?
Think [Brennan] spy campaign > US SENATE
What happens when the C_A targets [spy insertion] the Executive, House, Senate, DOJ, FBI, State, etc branches of the UNITED STATES GOV?
How many so-called 'former' C_A agents ran for House elections in 2018?
What party?
[D]
What happens when the C_A targets [spy + tech insertion] of GOOG, FB [LifeLog], Twitter, etc etc?

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/mark-zuckerbergs-conference-room-has-a-secret-panic-chute-report-says📁
What happens when people wake up to the fact that FB is a cover for LifeLog [DARPA]?
What happens when people discover all RT data [inputs + listening/camera/GPS meta] is being harvested and made accessible to Langley?
Charter of the NSA? DOMESTIC + FOREIGN?
Charter of the C_A? FOREIGN (NOT DOMESTIC (FORBID LAW))
Why is the C_A conducting an active umbrella collection campaign [stringer tangents to 9] against all US citizens through LifeLog [FB] absorb/tan targeting?
Bypass data encryption on phone/tablet etc?
Primary focus on elected officials?
Primary focus on elected officials in key sub committees?
Can activation occur of 'recording' local on device pre SCIF entry?
No logs.
No keys.
Ghost in-Ghost out.
People only engage security (+ escape vehicles) when they have something very serious to FEAR.
What is that FEAR for MZ?
Q

One reason major politicians never messed with J  Edgar Hoover was his files. When he died his secretary burned them.

The man was a piker compared to today's files. The Stasi was as totalitarian serving in its time as could be.

--Brant

I hate to see this, but Ann has been asking for it for some time.

It's one thing to hold someone accountable to promises.

It's quite another to consort with his enemies against him.

She's even been on places like Bill Maher's show to bash President Trump.

President Trump is the Godzilla of all counterpunchers.

No one who takes a serious shot at him is immune.

Ann has been a bad girl.

:) 

Michael

3 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

One reason major politicians never messed with J  Edgar Hoover was his files. When he died his secretary burned them.

The man was a piker compared to today's files. The Stasi was as totalitarian serving in its time as could be.

--Brant

Yes Hoover, the FBI, had great power for decades, by mass blackmail of government officials. Most (or all that mattered, apparently) elected officials couldn’t touch him or the Bureau (or their allies.) The elected officials of the United States couldn’t touch the unelected federal police. That condition started about 80 years ago, and went on for decades. This is the history that’s publicly available, so next we have to imagine whether the truth might be just as they told us, better, or much worse.

What are the good explanations for things being that way, are there any? What is the likelihood things were that way because criminals were in charge, for it is criminals who require being untouchable by law and lawmakers?

I have difficulty with the great–man type theory that J Edgar Hoover achieved this largely by his own personal resources — he had to have been part of a much larger criminal group that previously obtained the loyalty of the vast majority of Bureau staff on the day of the Bureau’s founding. Meaning, staffed by agents already compromised and owned by the “much larger criminal group” that had been blackmailing the rich and the powerful and the cops everywhere, for a very long time.

I also have great difficulty with the secretary burned the files story. A very old and very large group of criminals gains substantial power over the US government and it all ends because it came down to his secretary to decide what to do with the dirt that is the lever to the greatest power that exists? No one got to her, took the files and politely explained she burned them or she dies? Someone got to her, took the files and politely explained. 

Our current world grew directly from that, they just got better at hiding the truth by diversion and distraction, especially once they successfully launched their CIA and then came into control of television news. 

Things were going great for them until Trump won the election they thought they could make impossible for him to win.

I'd think if the secretary didn't burn them they weren't burned (destroyed).

But I don't think anybody was Hoover's master. I do think he was PR oriented, however, and he didn't mess with the Mafia or the drug trade.

I sent him a letter once and got a nice reply.

--Brant

now you've got me wondering

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

I'd think if the secretary didn't burn them they weren't burned (destroyed).

But I don't think anybody was Hoover's master. I do think he was PR oriented, however, and he didn't mess with the Mafia or the drug trade.

I sent him a letter once and got a nice reply.

--Brant

now you've got me wondering

That's pretty cool. The closest I can come to that was when I was about ten and wrote to The Guinness Book of World Records. I didn't really think I would ever hear back, but I had to try. I sent them this awesome Polaroid of me wheelieing my BMX bike. Their book had no wheelie record listed and it really needed to. I explained how I could carry a wheelie for great distances and we had to get together soon to be sure I was in the next edition.

A guy actually wrote back, a long typed letter. He said they have talked about it before and they couldn't figure out what the definitions and rules would be like and they just weren't ready to cover wheelie records. Something about how graceful I looked in the pic and he's sure I would want it back, so its enclosed. I was over the moon.

Q!CbboFOtcZs28 Jun 2018 - 4:23:24 PM
Q!CbboFOtcZs28 Jun 2018 - 4:19:24 PM
Law enforcement should interview the therapists.
Each shooter has one coincidentally.
Targets?
Relocation within 30 days of each shooting?
New name?
FBI doesn’t know this?
Spooks are hard to find?
Dream to reality.
Q

0b42ddb7f5dab423577752c83f8543746d512af16c014b97d37ab31569a3630c.jpeg

B5FCEF78-8206-4D83-BD8C-8F8264AFB936.jpeg

>>1946203
Why are Freemasons on the scene of most shooting locations?
Openly giving interviews or in background shots?
Symbolism will be their downfall.
Q

Q!CbboFOtcZs28 Jun 2018 - 4:32:20 PM
Anonymous28 Jun 2018 - 4:25:27 PM

dc4a14091be28324426aabf765c519644d2f5f1345e821765a98b73b80ca4a4e.jpg

necklace.jpg

>>1946309
Yup.

2db7dfbfbabd189abd23055a99d550886e60f3a6e475f0179b6c62cd3e6bbc8a.jpeg

A13C2A96-AE83-4F00-B143-0E37B409617B.jpeg

>>1946381
Everywhere!
Q

Yesterday ...

"A crowd of Yellow Vest protesters broke into and trashed a Masonic lodge in the French village of Tarbes.

"Some 450 protesters had gathered in Tarbes on Saturday for the 17th straight weekend of anti-government demonstrations. Around midnight, La Dépêche paper reported, some protesters began shouting “we’re going to the freemasons!”

"Police have opened an investigation, and France’s Interior Minister Christophe Castaner condemned the vandalism. “After the Jews, the Freemasons,” he tweeted."

https://www.rt.com/news/453477-yellow-vests-masonic-lodge/

"Sadiq Khan refuses to make London police declare if they are Freemasons after Hillsborough questions raised

"London mayor says a compulsory register of Masons in the police would be illegal under human rights law"

"The Met does not collect information about how many officers are Masons and has never banned officers from joining the all-male fraternity, despite long-held fears that its ideals of mutual help could be twisted into collusion between police and criminals."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/masons-freemasons-freemasonry-in-the-police-corruption-cover-up-conspiracy-theories-united-grand-a7333116.html

So, it would violate their human rights to be asked, before wielding police force on the citizenry, whether or not they have taken a loyalty blood oath with 4 million other people worldwide.

3 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

That's pretty cool. The closest I can come to that was when I was about ten and wrote to The Guinness Book of World Records. I didn't really think I would ever hear back, but I had to try. I sent them this awesome Polaroid of me wheelieing my BMX bike. Their book had no wheelie record listed and it really needed to. I explained how I could carry a wheelie for great distances and we had to get together soon to be sure I was in the next edition.

A guy actually wrote back, a long typed letter. He said they have talked about it before and they couldn't figure out what the definitions and rules would be like and they just weren't ready to cover wheelie records. Something about how graceful I looked in the pic and he's sure I would want it back, so its enclosed. I was over the moon.

Forty years later ...

albumtemp_zpser0gcb7z.jpg

As you go about this week, look at the dedication stones and cornerstones and of government buildings.

The public library, City Hall, court houses, county offices, police, fire.

Catholic church, New Orleans A.D. 1866

220px-BywaterStVincentCornerstone2.jpg

Look at this one. One of their own temples, I believe. ANCIENT FREE AND ACCEPTED MASONS. Look at the year. A.L. 5929. That year count isn't about Christ. A.L. Whose life or story might that be all about?

220px-Glq_dedication_stone.jpg

City Hall

Sandy Springs, Georgia

"The Sandy Springs Masonic Lodge 124 recently had a cornerstone dedication ceremony at City Springs, Sandy Springs’ new City Hall complex. It is a tradition for Masons to lay cornerstones to all buildings constructed by municipalities all over the United States."

And there is the A.L. again. 4,000 years more than A.D. 

https://www.mdjonline.com/neighbor_newspapers/masonic-lodge-cornerstone-dedication/collection_b10457bc-1c0c-11e9-8e5a-9f82753760aa.html

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/mdjonline.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/0/55/055ae2d6-1c0d-11e9-a5c2-331d0a6bacef/5c435a1c7047b.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C1288

5c435a1c7047b.image.jpg?resize=1200,1288

Missouri State Capitol

https://www.missourinet.com/2015/07/03/missouri-capitol-cornerstone-re-dedicated/

Capitol-cornerstone-ceremony-2.jpg

Rededication, Statue of "Liberty enlightening the world"

Statue-of-LIberty-Cornerstone-Plaque-Mas

Why is it a tradition for "ANCIENT FREE AND ACCEPTED MASONS," who appear to worship some deity three times older than Christ, to lay cornerstones to all buildings constructed by governments all over the United States?

While the demonic forces of the Masons are looking the other way ...

Federal court moves to unseal documents in Jeffrey Epstein sex scandal

[...] In 2008, Epstein received a controversial plea deal that gave him and an untold number of others who were not named immunity from federal prosecution. The non-prosecution agreement, brokered by former Miami U.S. Attorney Alexander Acosta, is now the focus of a Justice Department investigation.

Acosta, now President Trump’s labor secretary, has said that the deal was approved at the highest levels of the agency.

A federal judge ruled on Feb. 22 that the deal was illegal because Acosta kept it from Epstein’s victims in violation of the Crime Victims’ Rights Act, a federal law that grants victims certain rights, including the right to be told about a plea deal and to appear at sentencing.

A Miami Herald investigation, “Perversion of Justice,’’ showed that Acosta and other prosecutors deliberately kept Epstein’s victims in the dark so that they could not appear at his sentencing and possibly derail the deal. The sentencing judge was also misled about the scope of Epstein’s crimes and how many girls he abused, records indicate.

The U.S. attorney in Atlanta has been assigned to review the non-prosecution agreement in the wake of the Feb. 22 ruling. Epstein’s victim’s want the deal thrown out — which would set a precedent.

[...]

Edited by william.scherk
Added excerpt from the Miami Herald story

Kennedy wasn't ten percent the SOB Johnson was. I always liked him even though a Goldwater fan. And he almost caused WWIII. Bear in mind the danger zone for GTW was 30 years roughly from the 1950s to somewhere deep into the  REAGAN presidency. It didn't happen. All else was comparative trivia. So don't bother wondering how much better it all would have been if Barry had won in 1964 or Nixon in 1960 or if Kennedy hadn't been shot; we'd all might have been destroyed.

Now for a huge reason the American world didn't go gaga over Atlas Shrugged: it was important for the survivors of WWIII not so much for those trying to prevent it. But the irony of switching the perspectives one to the other is that they shouldn't be switched.

--Brant

we survived the war that didn't happen and maybe didn't happen because of the diversions of Korea and Vietnam

history can only be properly objectified, and then only by a few after  a considerable amount of historical time

because the present can never be properly objectified wars happen

wars are a bumping through to peace then more bumping

peace is inevitable; it's caused by exhaustion

9 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

More on the Epstein thing from the guy who is making it happen (Mike Cernovich):

Second Circuit Court of Appeals has sided with Cernovich – ordering records unsealed in Jeffrey Epstein case unless good cause is shown

I predict some rip roaring feces hitting a hot fan.

:)

Michael

Preheat the fan? Damn.

I think the Mueller exoneration will come first. The beautiful Trump counter-punching will come after “he’s interfering to prevent discovery of his collusion!” is taken away from them. Then the declassifications he has already ordered will be followed through, and then Epstein and all the other feces will be flung.