Donald Trump

Interesting article about Liddle’ Adam Schitt.

“You talk about compromised and easily coerced.
Shifty Schiff is nothing but a political hitman who’ll
do anything his hidden masters tell him to because
they have that much dirt on him.  No Congressman 
will ever expose themselves as much as Schiff has
unless they 
have been bribed or blackmailed to.
And oftentimes 
it’s a combination of Pedogate
blackmail and 
irresistible bribery that keeps them
doing their 
dirty deeds.” 

— Intelligence Analyst and Former U.S. Military Officer

KEY POINT: As Schiff sits on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, he issues many baseless assertions and ridiculous speculations about the contrived Russiagate which have been ricocheting around the world for months now. He knows that he’s being used to start a shootin’ match with Putin’s Russia but shamelessly advances one false allegation after another.  As more information comes out — that there really is no evidence of a conspiracy — and that Russia did not hack the 2016 election, Schiff doubles down on any tenuous thread he can pull on to somehow reinvigorate his fraudulent prosecution of Trump and Russia.  Joseph McCarthy, himself, would be mortified at how much traction the fictitious narrative spun by Schiff has gained.  And virtually everyone knows it, especially the fake news producers throughout the MSM.[1]”

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=116341

• Like 1

Now you pay up, Assholes.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpgDonald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump
More

California has been forced to cancel the massive bullet train project after having spent and wasted many billions of dollars. They owe the Federal Government three and a half billion dollars. We want that money back now. Whole project is a “green” disaster!

5:29 PM - 13 Feb 2019

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Peter said:

Brant wrote: did you know I'm an environmentalist?

I would have guessed your environment extended from the bed to the fridge to the table to the computer to the bathroom like mine.   

I'd post a lot more if I did. But still less than you.

---Brant

How many times has Q used the same phrase to describe the same Deep State ploy? “Insurance policy”?

Many, many times. Search the terms yourself, right here: https://qmap.pub/

Disgraced FBI Acting Director Andrew McCabe pretends to be a “poor little Angel” when in fact he was a big part of the Crooked Hillary Scandal & the Russia Hoax - a puppet for Leakin’ James Comey. I.G. report on McCabe was devastating. Part of “insurance policy” in case I won....

Jokes edited from the web. If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Alexandria Ocasia-Cortez says on twitter, “Yes we can land on the sun. We just have to go at night.”

An advisor for President Trump responded, “My little brother ate all the Scrabble tiles and his shit makes more sense than you, Cortez.”

Cortez then shot back, “Wrong Sarah Huckabee. Confucius says, bread is like the sun. It rises in the east and sets in the waist. You’ve been eating too much toast, Sarah.”

“Stop equivocating Cortez with your phony quotes,” said Sarah. Muy Daddy’s a preacher.  Trump's inauguration prayer included a Bible passage about building a wall.

The Bible says, “The nation had been in bondage for decades, the infrastructure of the country was in shambles, and God raised up a powerful leader to restore the nation. And the man God chose was neither a politician nor a priest. Instead, God chose a builder whose name was Nehemiah.

“So, the Holy Bible prophesized President Trump, Cortez!”

15 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

I'd post a lot more if I did. But still less than you.

---Brant

Apparently the Mueller investigation is almost over and some are already apologizing about not finding any dirt on our Prez though some people who told little white lies to cover their asses may go to jail, like Manafort.    

On 4/11/2018 at 8:42 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Reuters today:

”Asked if he had seen enough evidence to blame Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s forces for the attack, Mattis said: “We’re still assessing the intelligence — ourselves and our allies. We’re still working on this.” He did not elaborate.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-mattis/u-s-still-assessing-intelligence-on-syria-chemical-attack-mattis-idUSKBN1HI2IO

Im sorry ya’ll, but you have to be a retard to believe that perhaps Assad did this. You are a retard. Please stop voting.

BBC reporter who investigated the incident on the ground has issued public statements saying the "Assad sarin attack" on Douma was indeed "staged".”

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-14/bbc-shocks-douma-gas-attack-scene-staged-producer-says-after-6-month-syria

First: this can’t happen as there will never be another Democrat President.

Second: don’t tease, many of us wish for such a thing, to get this fuckin party started.

Third, you and your evil traitorous cohorts commit whatever crimes you think you can get away with. Your opponents’ past restraint or lack thereof never affects your decisions, like it might a decent person. Nice try, anyway. Fuck off. Enjoy gitmo, and hell.

Save the taxpayers some money, I love it.

That's going to be Shitty Liddle' Adam Schitt's exit, I just know it. I've felt it in my guts for a year now.

Q post #2723

https://qmap.pub

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI14 Feb 2019 - 9:42:27 PM
A Traitor’s Justice.
Phase III
Panic in DC.
RATS EVERYWHERE.
For those who decide to save the taxpayers some money - There is no escaping God.
Q

In post #2724 Q comments on intercepted chatter between the traitors.

It does gall me that Bill and Killery will get honorable-in-their-time exits like McStain and "Poppy" Bush. But their evil will be well and widely understood soon enough and that's what matters.

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI14 Feb 2019 - 9:46:33 PM
Chatter - Bill & Hillary’s ‘public’ health will begin to rapidly deteriorate.
Q

Lionel says the Deep State's coup as laid out in McCabe's new book did not succeed in getting rid of President Trump for one reason only: the Second Amendment.

You know, after seeing the video, I agree. He's right.

Especially in his example about Egypt. At one time, Hosni Mubarak had ordered his military to go house by house in Cairo, round up people and arrest them. The military refused and told him to do it himself if he wants it done so badly. They said too many people have Kalashnikovs in their homes and that would be a suicide mission.

:)

So transpose that to the massive amount of Trump supporters who freely exercise their Second Amendment rights. What would they do in the event of a Deep State coup by bogus charges, etc.? 

Lionel says that prospect is what kept the coup from spreading among former Obama insiders and their sympathizers.

But let him explain. He does a great job of it.

Michael

• Like 1

Rex explains why Trump’s enemies will continue dropping like flies.

https://quodverum.com/2019/02/45/shadow-warriors-how-trump-s-praetorian-is-saving-the-republic.html

“In just six days this month, five political careers burned to the ground. 

On 5 February, 2019 Elizabeth Warren was exposed as a liar and charlatan, having lied about her native American ancestry to advance herself, for decades.

Then between 6 & 11 February, the careers of Virginia politicians and swamp rats Ralph Northam, Justin Fairfax, Mark Herring and the corrupt Tommy Norment were all destroyed in a complex, extremely well planned and calibrated takedown.”

”On 20 September 2017, President Donald J. Trump’s Deputy Assistant and Director of Oval Office Operations resigned. The "resignation" was exactly eight months after the day of President Trump’s inauguration.

His name was Keith Schiller.”

Many forget that Schiller has been Trump’s feared Director of Security, since 2004.”

”As 2018 unfolded, the offensive continued. By November 2018, 104 Congress members (23%) were leaving, the highest percentage since 1974. But damage was being meted out across media, Hollywood and in politics outside Congress, as well. There isn’t sufficient space here to cover them all, but the list is long. They include, for example, New York Attorney-General Eric Schneiderman (May 2018).

Which brings us to 2019. Elizabeth Warren. Ralph Northam. Justin Fairfax. Mark Herring. Tommy Norment. We are seeing enemies of the Republic, Democrats and corrupt GOPe swamp critters, under assault.

And it's still only February.”