Donald Trump

3) Here are some reports I have found on twitter. They are verifying there are in fact U.S. troops on the ground in #Haiti, securing Port-au-Prince. This is about far more than "demonstrations." I have not found any news sources reporting on this. No surprise.

President Trump's sitdown interview with Chris Wallace of Fox News.  Much ground is covered.

On 11/7/2018 at 2:34 PM, Jon Letendre said:
On 11/7/2018 at 12:07 PM, william.scherk said:

The permanent destruction of the Democrat Party is just ten weeks away.

That was my prediction, I did write that. And I stand by it, with an extended date.

i want to clarify that to my knowledge Q never made any such prediction. He said midterms were safe, 

Is that confused, Billyboy? Or sad? Do you express exclusively with emoticons now? Sure looks that way.

The Democrat Party is deceased. It just hasn’t been announced yet. All you retards who believe something hasn’t happened until the faces on the magic screen on the wall tell you it has happened ... just keep watching.

https://haitiantimes.com/2018/11/14/a-u-n-backed-police-force-carried-out-a-massacre-in-haiti-the-killings-have-been-almost-entirely-ignored/

They are trying to eliminate potential witnesses to what the Clinton Foundation has really been up to in Haiti.

—> Let me guess, BillyboySickFuck, is this one funny? Or are you going to strike a confused pose? My guess is you are going to pretend to be confused.

On 11/11/2018 at 9:59 AM, 9thdoctor said:

If you haven't read it already, Robert Caro's Means of Ascent belongs high on your reading list.  It covers how LBJ stole his election to the Senate.  It's deja vu all over again.

And it's all over, both Democrats lost.  Concerning the elections official in Broward County, now is a good time to review one highly valuable heuristic: Hanlon's Razor.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Or in this case, incompetence.  Not that I'd put it past her to steal an election, but the fact is that her most outstanding characteristic is incompetence.  This heuristic also applies to the recent mail-bomber, none of whose bombs went off.  Sure, there was a certain probability that it was a false flag operation, but the more likely explanation always was that the perp didn't know how to make a working bomb.  Even the Unabomber batted far less than a thousand. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon's_razor

1 hour ago, 9thdoctor said:

Not that I'd put it past her to steal an election, but the fact is that her most outstanding characteristic is incompetence. 

Dennis,

I disagree. All her incompetence over the years consistently led to favoring Democrats, and only establishment Democrats at that. I would agree with you if the results were varied. But the only way Republicans have won under her is to win so massively, her "incompetence" was only able to narrow the win margin, not undo it.

I can't think of a single Republican who won because she magically found more Republican votes in a van or closet or something.

I like Hanlon's Razor, but in this case, I'll stick with the Hollywood rule for making motion pictures:

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

I want to end with a pun about Gutter Snipes, but I'll let it be...

Quack...

:) 

Michael

A story by Jake Johnston of the Intercept was published on January 10 of this year, "A U.N.-Backed Police Force Carried Out a Massacre in Haiti. The Killings Have Been Almost Entirely Ignored." Johnson traveled to the location with an Al Jazeera news team, which published at story on November 18 2017. [Haiti police accused of executing civilians]

The Johnson Intercept story was republished at the Haitian Times without a byline or note of the original. The republication was dated to the 14th of this month. The events described occurred in November of 2017. It may be that some readers here mixed up the deaths reported in Haiti during massive anti-corruption demonstrations last week.

The gist of the Johnston story was that the Haitian national police conducted a 'raid' on a slum in a kind of anti-gang operation, and that the UN 'assistance' force (Mission for Justice Support in Haiti) which initially helped plan the operation took zero responsibility for the resulting civilian deaths -- described as 'summary execution' by a local human rights agency.

It is suggested here above that 'they' were 'trying to eliminate potential witnesses' to a Clinton Crime Family operation, though no particular details were put forward.

As with much news out of Haiti, it can make for a depressing read ... 'all you retards' notwithstanding.

[...] The stories Larosse, along with other survivors and family members, told me make clear something went horribly wrong on that mid-November day. While there’s a lot still unclear, one thing is for certain — the official narrative is at odds with what the people of Grand Ravine say they witnessed and experienced. And they are a far way off from finding justice.

Located near the southern entrance to Haiti’s sprawling capital, Grand Ravine is built on a hillside with picturesque views of the Caribbean Sea. And yet, it’s a downtrodden neighborhood.

Haphazard construction with paltry regulation has left neighborhoods, including Grand Ravine, with little to no infrastructure or government services. Many areas are only accessible by foot.

Narrow, misshapen alleys ascend through the concrete homes secured with rusted sheet metal.

Amid all this is the Maranatha Evangelical College, which has operated here since the 1940s. Despite the name, it offers classes for neighborhood kids beginning in preschool. The campus is a mashup of school buildings, houses and a healthy number of full-size trees, a dissonant image in a city overwhelmed by concrete. A low wall marks it off from the surrounding area.

The only entrance to the elevated campus is a sloping, winding road that sits behind a large metal gate. The campus is a refuge, an oasis of calm in a section of Haiti rife with gang activity.

Grand Ravine is a “red zone,” the label international forces give to the country’s most violence-prone areas. In December 2016, Grand Ravine’s most powerful gang leader, Junior Decimus, was arrested at the airport when he attempted to travel abroad. Soon after, according to a report by local rights organization Justice and Peace, an armed conflict began as others sought to consolidate control of the neighborhood. “Bursts of automatic weapons sang during the day, while police officers from the nearby station watched helplessly,” according to a hard copy of the organization’s report.

In October, the month before the police raid, groups of armed youth set up roadblocks, robbing cars in plain sight as they passed.

The same month, thousands of U.N. soldiers stationed in the country since the 2004 coup d’etat withdrew. Brought to Haiti to restore “stability,” the foreign troops have been involved in multiple deadly raids into neighborhoods similar to Grand Ravine. The international community has spent hundreds of millions training the Haitian police for the U.N.’s eventual departure.

The U.N. Stabilization Mission in Haiti ended its mandate in October, but the U.N. is by no means gone. In place of troops, the U.N. created a smaller successor mission composed of a few thousand police officers. In early November, together with the local police force responsible for the capital, that new U.N. mission helped plan the anti-gang raid into Grand Ravine.

The November 13 raid was one of the first major acts involving the new mission, and the response will define the future of the U.N.’s relationship with the people of Grand Ravine — and the success of the newly empowered local police force.

[...]

The Clinton name did not appear in the story.  For those of elite-level gnosis and patience, this may be evidence in itself.

As President Trump has said, Haiti is a shithole, with a corrupt, non-functioning government, rampant gang violence, brutal 'security' forces acting with impunity, an ecological disaster in deforestation, and little hope of near-term progress. 

Here I add a fairly recent video fronted by Aaron Mate (of the Intercept) giving some background to the most recent 'unrest.'  US State Department advisories suggest the current bout of 'civil unrest' is not over.

Mate's video includes reporting from Jake Johnston, the fellow who wrote the story published in the Intercept in January this year.

Haven't dug up any credible stories of mass executions, but then I haven't dipped into the QAnon swamp.

Edited by william.scherk
"All you retards"; added video 'backgrounder'; Johnston with a T; waiting for 'mass execution' reports from the Q-zone

A couple days ago, dumbass, not January. Why do you suppose the Haitian Times reran the story now - because they’re confused about what year this is? Maybe they’re still pissed it didn’t get any attention? Maybe it’s still going on? They’re probably NOT dumb, and yet they reran the story. There is a lot of disinformation being spread around. Mass executions are being reported by people on the ground right now. US troops everywhere being reported right now. Fuck you and all your gaslighting.

Why are we in Haiti? The Clinton's should be investigated and not by Deputy Dogg. 

That lady vote counter / (slash) con artist / political storm trooper in Florida, should be in jail, (comma come on!) not still holding down a public job. 

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Dennis,

I disagree. All her incompetence over the years consistently led to favoring Democrats, and only establishment Democrats at that. I would agree with you if the results were varied. But the only way Republicans have won under her is to win so massively, her "incompetence" was only able to narrow the win margin, not undo it.

I can't think of a single Republican who won because she magically found more Republican votes in a van or closet or something.

I like Hanlon's Razor, but in this case, I'll stick with the Hollywood rule for making motion pictures:

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

I want to end with a pun about Gutter Snipes, but I'll let it be...

Quack...

:) 

Michael

Notice that the Broward recount resulted in more votes for Scott (the Republican).  If there were a conspiracy afoot, with Snipes using incompetence as cover, wouldn't there have been lots of new votes found for Nelson?  Like, the 12K that were needed? 

OTOH, they submitted the new totals, with the higher vote numbers for Scott, 2 minutes late, making it so the extra votes didn't count. 

Scott’s campaign charged that Snipes intentionally submitted late results so that they would be invalidated. In the recount, Nelson, lost more votes than Scott -- meaning Scott would have seen a net gain of 779 votes if Snipes hadn't been late.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/broward-counts-the-wrong-ballots-as-florida-races-to-finish-manual-recount-ahead-of-sunday-deadline

So once again, her incompetence favored the Democrat, as you say. 

Heuristics, such as Hanlon's Razor, don't provide certainty.

5 hours ago, 9thdoctor said:

If there were a conspiracy afoot, with Snipes using incompetence as cover, wouldn't there have been lots of new votes found for Nelson?

Dennis,

With a little bit more street smarts, you wouldn't ask that.

Some things are better done in darkness and others better out front. And sometimes you have to cool it. A con has a feel for which is which.

It's really hard to pull a con as big as Snipes & Co. were trying with the whole world watching and a Governor and Senator having the voter margins they did. The crooks needed misdirection and it wasn't happening with everybody looking.

But, notice, that they pulled it off anyway.

Seriously.

Notice that while the entire world was looking at these big elections in Florida and Georgia, the Dems flipped one House election after another in other states--elections the Republicans had won. And they did it each time doing the same shit as always. Not one election flipped to Republican like that. Only Dems.

How's that for statistical probability?

The error in calling Brenda Snipes incompetent instead of a crook is thinking she is a lone actor. She's not. She's part of a team and has been for years. She loves being called incompetent. It's a perfect smokescreen.

From her view, so what she didn't get Florida to flip this go around. She did at other times. And this time, look at all those House seats elsewhere she helped flip to Dem by keeping the heat on her. Perfect misdirection.

Like I said, teamwork...

Michael

• Like 1

I got the following from The Tracinski Letter which I think I got at 12:41 tonight. Ah so, Mr. Moto. Michael Bloomberg is planning on being the democrat who will unseat President Trump in 2020. He thinks “reluctant corporations needed to be pressed into addressing climate change” which means Bloomberg is a dopey fascist. Peter

From “The Hill”: "Michael Bloomberg, the billionaire and perhaps soon-to-be presidential candidate, suggested earlier this year that reluctant corporations needed to be pressed into addressing climate change.... So it seems likely that Bloomberg privately cheered the news Wednesday that New York's attorney general had filed a lawsuit against ExxonMobil alleging the oil giant deceived investors over its financial risks from climate change regulations....

"Actually, though, Bloomberg did a whole lot more: He literally bought his way into the case. That's right. He used his money to fund a prosecutor on the New York attorney general's staff, who then worked on the lawsuit.

"Take a look at page 90 of Attorney General Barbara Underwood's lawsuit against ExxonMobil and you will see one of the listed prosecutors is Special Assistant Attorney General Matthew Eisenson. He carries the title 'special' because he was not hired through the normal channels. Instead of state funds, Eisenson's salary was paid by New York University's State Energy and Environmental Impact Center, which was established 14 months ago with a $6 million grant from Bloomberg Philanthropies . . . . end quote  

Who does Chief Justice John Roberts think he is?

RELATED:

It will be interesting to see if the President takes this minor scolding with good grace.

20 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Who does Chief Justice John Roberts think he is?

It will be interesting to see if the President takes this minor scolding with good grace.

I know the answer!  Roberts thinks he is someone who knows more about the Supreme Court, and lawyering and the Constitution and all that folderol, than the President does!

No doubt he will be set right soon.