Donald Trump

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppp

Congrats to President Trump , yet again. 

Tonight will be another great day in our history.

The next election will be a total sweep , all 50 States !!!! Reagan only got 49 . 

The Democrat party is finished and hopefully , a new party will emerge out of the ashes. 

Policy, not propogamda. 

What a beautiful day , God Bless my President , President Trunp , for actually existing .

I really wish that somehow ,somewhere , that Barbara Branden , and Ayn Rand actually see this happening.

Who is John Galt , you ask ? 

He is in The White House 

• Like 1

It looks like the Dems are going to get the House.

According to Styx, this is the best outcome since they will most likely make Nancy Pelosi speaker. And that will give President Trump the perfect punching bag for anything that might go wrong up to 2020.

I just heard Pelosi speak and, in a relieved tone, all she talked about was being bipartisan from here on out and stopping the division, especially on the upcoming infrastructure projects and lowering pharmaceutical costs (incidentally, both of which are Trump planks). I think she smells money. :) If I read the tea leaves from that little talk she gave, I think muh Russians just died, the nonstop investigations ditto, and impeachment will not get off the ground. Pelosi's power comes from her hold on the money for Dem House members to get reelected. And there's a lot of money to be had for State projects with President Trump for someone who's willing to stop the crap and that helps reelections, too. (Besides, Pelosi knows where all the kickback schemes are buried. :) )

In terms of emotion here in the country, a Dem House for a couple of years will probably be a good thing because Democrats are the party of victimhood and actually being out-of-power and feeling impotent made them feel like the victims instead of their typical lower class props. It was driving them berserk. :) So now they have a bit of power again and I think some of them might be concerned about blowing it. After all, receiving money is better than pushing Antifa.

President Trump is deal-maker supreme, so I have little doubt he will gather enough massive leverage to get the House in a negotiating mood instead of the Dem's previous nonstop obstructing mood.

In short, if Pelosi goes obstructionist, President Trump wins. If she plays ball, President Trump wins. 

The guarantee for the important part of what President Trump needs to get done has already been sewn up with the Senate. The judiciary will now be constitutionalist for decades.

Let's see what happens re the House, but I predict good things coming. I would have preferred a Republican House for speed, but this result does not have a big downside like it would have had if a lot of the more of the fanatical Dems hellbent on nonstop investigations and impeachment had won.

If I'm right, I can finally get on with some of my other interests. If I'm wrong and this is going to be the same Dem deadlocked hostility and dirty tricks as before, I will have to help keep the truth alive with my attention.

Michael

• Like 1

The mainstream news have been curiously slow in presenting any California results. Polls have been closed for more than an hour yet they haven’t, in the past hour, presented any California results. That makes no sense. Every other state they presented immediately upon their polls closing. They kept repeating east coast results and acting like nothing was going on.

30 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

It was wrong of Fox and CNN to call the House for the Democrats while polls were still open in California and many other places.

Curiously, they still are not showing any results from the west coast.

Jon,

I've noticed this. On broadcast and cable, reporting is all over the place. Online, too.

If the House goes Dem, though, unless they get their act together, the really fun part will be watching them disintegrate over internal power struggles. 

:) 

Michael

7 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jon,

I've noticed this. On broadcast and cable, reporting is all over the place. Online, too.

If the House goes Dem, though, unless they get their act together, the really fun part will be watching them disintegrate over internal power struggles. 

Michael

Something is going on - hardly any California results are being presented. And they are just carrying on talking about anything else and saying nothing of it.

It’s 10:20 pm in California - a lot of results would normally be being made available, starting over an hour ago.

From President Trump:

and 

Things improved last night irrespective of what anyone says. The Republicans in the Senate are now Trump Republicans. Ditto for the House.

That makes negotiating with Congress a hell of a lot easier. Sabotage from within has been a bitch up to now. That is going to stop for the most part.

Michael

6 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ditto for the House.

As of right now, the Republicans have 201 House members according to ABC. That means if nothing else changes for the Republicans, they will need to convince 18 Dems for anything they want to pass. This number can only get better, not worse, as the remaining 11 seats are counted. If I read ABC's results correctly, several are showing signs of going Republican.

I don't see that as such a big problem for President Trump with the divided Dems at this point. (A whole slew of them hate Pelosi, although I predict she will be speaker.) And if a bill starts in the Senate instead of the House, the discomfort of public perception will make negotiating some of the Dems down even easier.

As I said, the Republicans in the House are now mostly Trump Republicans. Operationally, that, with a strong minority, is a hell of a lot better then internal sabotage with a majority.

Michael

10 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Global warming is a specific, strategic lie by the elites. They want to cull the herd.

There are people with money and power who are out to rule a planet with a significantly reduced human population and who see climate alarm as useful to their goals, but those people are not the ones who originated the scare and they're far from being the only ones with something to gain from it.

Ellen

• Like 1

It starts:

and

LOL...

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Trump:

In all fairness, Nancy Pelosi deserves to be chosen Speaker of the House by the Democrats. If they give her a hard time, perhaps we will add some Republican votes. She has earned this great honor!

Maxine Waters would be even better, and Alexandria Occasional Cortex would be the best. If society once again has a hankering for punishment and blood,  let's just fully embrace the stupid and destructive, and get it over with.

Meanwhile, in the land of QAnon fanatics ...

Edited by william.scherk
Added link to QAnon whoopee at Friends and Foes ...

Locally for state senator, a republican beat the long standing office holder, Jim Mathias, who was a popular mayor in Ocean City, MD. I think Wallops Island Virginia might receive some funds for the Space Force if the Democratic House majority does not cut that. We used to go to Wright’s Seafood Restaurant near Wallops a few times a year but they have closed their doors. I hope Wallops stays open.

Tuesday night was a disappointment for freedom loving patriots, but we still have the Supreme Court and the Senate as Michael mentioned, so all is not lost. Though I agree and expect that in the future, the press will be highlighting whatever the Dems in The House say. But who will really listen to Nancy with the creepy smile? She is the type who tries to constantly put a good spin on bad news. Our President will still be the driving force behind the news. Peter        

From the Washington Examiner: HOUSE DEMS SEIZE POWER: With their takeover of the House Tuesday, Democrats are now positioned to rein in defense spending and create a headache for President Trump as he pursues a Space Force and controversial policies such as restrictions on transgender military service. The new majority is also expected to turn the page on two years of unified Republican rule by naming Rep. Adam Smith, a staunch critic of the president and skeptic of big Pentagon budgets, the new House Armed Services Committee chairman next year. end quote

3 hours ago, Peter said:

Tuesday night was a disappointment for freedom loving patriots, but we still have the Supreme Court and the Senate as Michael mentioned, so all is not lost. Though I agree and expect that in the future, the press will be highlighting whatever the Dems in The House say. But who will really listen to Nancy with the creepy smile? She is the type who tries to constantly put a good spin on bad news. Our President will still be the driving force behind the news.

Peter,

Did you catch the news conference?

President Trump said he's absolutely fine with the way the election turned out because it will be far easier to negotiate with the House than if the Republicans had won by 2 or 3. He basically said that with a tiny lead, certain Republicans would have hijacked issues with contrarian views to get advantages over others and even grandstand. With the way it turned out, the Republicans will now be far more disciplined and that will allow him to focus on persuading what Democrats he will need to persuade. He used other words, but that was the gist.

In other words, President Trump agreed with me. I always knew he was a smart man.

(btw - Don't think he doesn't know where the bodies are buried with Pelosi. There's that, too. :) )

Michael

2 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

It continues.

Thank God!

Nope. Not tired of winning yet...

Michael